Man of Power Ch. 17

Story Info
Vikas' active sex life spices up his sex with his wife.
3.1k words
4.35
11.6k
9

Part 17 of the 43 part series

Updated 10/16/2023
Created 05/01/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vikas was walking back to his stateroom when he noticed that the family members were hanging out in the first class lounge. He stopped there.

As soon as he sat down, he got offered, tea, coffee and juice by Kajal, Rhea and Shriya.

"I am okay, thanks." He told them.

He sat next to Kajal on the sofa and put his arm around her. She was wearing a red crop top and a black loose miniskirt. She looked amazingly cute in that simple outfit. Vikas gently rubbed her bare shoulder as he talked.

"Where have you been, Jiju?" Rhea asked "We were missing you."

"I was up on the deck reading but the captain called me."

"Oh, what about?" Shriya asked.

Vikas told them about the conversation with the captain and his offer.

"Wow, that's a big honour." Shriya said "Why did you say no?"

"For me, the biggest honour and pleasure is to hang out with my family."

"Awww." Both Amisha and Rhea said together.

Sonali said "He would not mind, I hope?"

"No, I was polite and respectful. I am sure he is fine."

"Good. Jiju, we are thinking of going to a club tonight. Will you come with us?" Guddu said taking the first chance to change the topic.

"What kind of club?" Vikas asked.

"Erm...well, just a club." Guddu said.

"It's a strip club." Shriya said.

"Hmm. No, not my style, bro. You guys go have fun."

"Come on, Jiju." Rhea said "What will you do here? You will get bored."

"Yes, the ship's clubs are closed when we are in port." Prakash reminded him "And we'll dock soon after dinner so there won't be much going on here."

Vikas said "That's ok. I am not much for clubbing anyway. I will go to the gym. I have not worked out in 2 days and I am missing it. And yes, Prakash, I know the gym is still open when we are in port. I checked."

"Okay, your choice." Prakash said.

"Listen, Kajal," Vikas said "Come to the room. I need to talk to you."

"Ji, Patidev." She followed him out.

Amisha looked at Shriya who nodded.

=============================================================

Kajal turned to him as soon as they were alone in their stateroom and asked "Whose smell was I smelling on you?"

"Ileana D'cruz." Vikas said with a smile.

"Oh, that new waitress with the sweet face and big, sexy butt?"

"Yes, that one."

"Wow, you nailed her?"

"Just now."

"Oh God, baby, please tell me the story! Please!"

Vikas took off his shorts. "You know our deal."

Kajal got naked quickly and said "Where do you want me?"

"On the bed." Vikas said.

Following his order, Kajal lay down on the bed and opened her legs. Vikas got on top of her and pushed his cock into her right away. He only pushed the first few inches into her with one stroke but still she gasped as she felt his thick cock opening her pussy.

"Mmmm, baby!" She wrapped her legs around his waist so her pussy would be fully open for him.

Using a few more, expert hard strokes Vikas jammed his cock fully deep into her tight cunt. She squirmed with his big beast buried so deep inside her and held on to Vikas' naked body. He used in and out strokes to fuck her wet, tight cunt and jam his throbbing cock fully in her body, with his cockhead grazing on her cervix.

"Oh God, patidev, you know how to own your bitch in one minute. I love your cock, Sir."

Vikas kissed her neck and whispered "That's what she said."

"Mmmmmm, tell me about her, baby."

Slowly, Vikas started to move his big cock in her cunt, grinding his meaty beast on her slippery cunt walls as he told her about Ileana coming to call him. Kajal moved her ass to fuck herself on his big cock. She tried to keep her moans soft so she could hear his words.

Her whole body was already hot and sexually charged, Vikas' story of fucking Ileana was turning her on even more. Vikas deliberately told the story slowly and the anticipation made Kajal's pussy even wetter. When he got to the point where Ileana got naked and got on his lap, Kajal moaned and asked to cum.

"Not yet, my love." Vikas denied her request "You know our deal."

"Please, baby. I can't hold it. Please!" Kajal pleaded.

Vikas kept fucking her with smooth, deep strokes while he pretended to think about it.

"Alright, but just one, ok?" He told her and speeded up his strokes.

"Mhmmm." Kajal agreed and started to move her ass, lifting it off the bed to take him in so deep that his cockhead was hitting her cervix harder, again and again.

"Oh, mummy!" Kajal screamed as her hot, pulsing cunt exploded hard around his big cock and started to soak his shaft with her juices.

She rode out her orgasm amid moans and yelps as Vikas nailed her into the bed with hard strokes.

"Baby, that was so good!" Kajal kissed Vikas, her hands rubbing his bare back as they continued to fuck.

Keeping his cock in her, Vikas slowed down his strokes again. He kissed Kajal's neck and asked "Ready to continue?"

"Yes, baby. My beautiful owner, tell me more." Kajal was still squirming under him. Her body had not cooled down fully after the orgasm.

It was his slow but deep strokes that were keeping Kajal's body on a constant heat. She kept her legs wrapped around his ass and took him deep in her pussy. She was not feeling any pain, rather his cock slamming into her cervix was sending deliciously hot sensations of pleasure all over her body.

When Vikas told her the part where Ileana was taking his cock on his lap and it was hurting her pussy, Kajal moaned.

"Mmm, you are so big, my master. Did it hurt in her pussy?"

"Yes, she could not take it all. I had to spank her ass to encourage her."

"Oh god! She has such a nice big ass too, baby."

"It's very tight." Vikas told her.

"Mmmmmm, did you spank her hard?"

"You know I spank my whores hard."

"God, baby, please may I cum again?" Kajal's body was so hot she could feel the impending orgasm making her tremble all over.

"No, my love." Vikas sucked and bit her earlobe "You know the deal. The story is not finished yet."

"My pussy is ready to explode, my husband. Please let me cum. Please! I am so hot I can't control it."

Vikas said "Okay, you may cum, my whore. But not again until I finish the story, ok?"

Nodding her head several times in quick succession, Kajal agreed "Yes, Master. Thank you, Sir."

As Vikas increased the force of his strokes, it took Kajal only a few seconds before she screamed and came all over his cock. Her eyes were closed tightly and her fingers were clawing the bedsheet making it wrinkle as her pussy gushed with cum.

Her loud, long moans were telling the story of how her body was being rocked and shaken by the strong orgasm. Vikas could feel her cunt spasming around his cock, squeezing his thick, meaty shaft as he fucked her hard and deep.

Raising himself on his hands Vikas continued to fuck her. He looked at her flushed face as she came. When she gradually came off of the high of her orgasm, he gently brushed the hair from her face.

"Want to continue, my pet?" He asked.

"Yes, please. Tell me what you did when she could not take your cock any deeper." Kajal said while trying to control her breath.

"I turned her over and jammed my cock into her." He illustrated it by slamming his cock deep into Kajal's wet, hot cunt. She screamed.

"Oh god, baby! Yes!" Kajal's expression was such that she was ready to cum again.

Vikas dipped his head and sucked her breasts. She squirmed even more under him as his tongue teased her excited, erect nipples. Then he continued telling the story of fucking Ileana while fucking Kajal with slow but deep strokes. He changed his angle of entry and his cock pressed on her clit. Kajal arched her back.

He was telling her about drilling Ileana on her bed when Kajal started to ask to cum again.

"You have to wait this time, baby." He kissed her neck and kept fucking with smooth, regular strokes, his cock stretching her tight pussy to the limit which made her so hot that she was constantly moaning and rolling her hips to take him deep into her cunt.

"No, baby, please! Don't make me hold it, baby!" She begged "You are my good owner. I am just your dirty little whore. Please let me cum, darling."

Vikas kissed and sucked her neck "No, my love, you keep breaking your promise. You are not keeping the deal."

"I love your cock so much, baby. Please don't make me wait. Ah! Baby, I will do anything you want. Just let me cum. Please let me cum."

Lowering his body on hers, he squeezed her tight to him so that his chest started grinding down on her soft tits with each thrust. He could feel her hardened nipples digging into his skin as their bodies moved against each other in a lustful dance.

"No, Kaju, not yet. I want to see if you are my obedient whore." He told her knowing well the torture he was putting her through.

Kajal wrapped her arms even tighter around his body, pressing her tits on his chest, raising her ass to fuck herself as deep as possible on his massive, long shaft. Her breath was hot on his neck as she kissed and sucked his neck while pleading and begging in his ear.

"I am, baby. I am your whore. Your personal possession. You own me, my husband, you own every inch of me. Please let your whore cum, Sir. Please, Sir."

Through her urgent, frenzied movements and her needy, desperate pleas, Vikas knew how badly Kajal needed to cum. He could feel her pussy pulsing and throbbing around his cock. Her whole body was warm and sweaty in his arms. The smell of her body was pure sex. His cock was getting so hard inside her that it was moving in and out only because her cunt juices had lubricated her tight hole so well otherwise it would be stuck in her tight pussy.

"Ok, sweetheart, you may cum." He said and once again increased the intensity of his strokes, driving his cock so deep into her cunt that her ass was slammed into the bedsheet with each stroke of his hips.

"Ah, thank..." Kajal came within seconds of getting the permission. Her words got cut off by the huge explosion she felt deep in her cunt, her pussy pulsing and gushing out with her cum. She felt complete darkness around her and felt like she was floating in space. She was aware of her moans and grunts but had no control over them or over her own body. She could feel every cell in her body vibrating to a high frequency and together they created these huge waves of pleasure that were taking Kajal away.

"God, baby!" Kajal screamed as she came out of the darkness and felt his cock thrusting into her again "I love you, baby. I will do anything for you."

Her body was still feeling strong waves of pleasure shooting from her centre and rocking her body. She squeezed his hard cock with her cunt muscles and moved her hips to help him penetrate her deeper.

This time when Vikas continued the story, he didn't slow down his strokes. Kajal's body stayed on high charge even after the orgasm because of his fast, deep thrusts. When he told her the part about cumming inside Ileana's cunt, he jammed his cock hard into Kajal's pussy and let his cock explode fully deep inside her.

She came immediately as she felt his cock pumping his hot load into her womb, She accepted his conquest of her with open legs and wanton moans. He nailed her hard into the bed while his cock sprayed her cunt walls with his load, marking her completely as his bitch.

"Mmmmm, god, baby." Kajal moaned in his ear "I so love your cock. I love being your whore."

Vikas said "Love you too, my gorgeous wife." and pressed his lips on her soft, warm lips. They shared a slow, intimately hot and wet kiss while he continued fucking her with slow, smooth strokes even though his cock was not so hard now.

Kajal got on her knees between his legs when Vikas finally pulled out of her wet, dripping cunt. She smiled up at him as she licked his cum-soaked cock lovingly with slow, thorough licks.

"Did she lick you clean, patidev?" Kajal asked.

"Of course. You know I always feed my whores." Vikas said.

"Mmmm, it's so hot." Kajal licked up all the cum from his cock, then licked his balls clean as well.

After she cleaned him, Kajal climbed up and lay down next to him with her arm around his naked body. She was half on his chest with her bare tits pressing into his body. She placed her face down on his chest and listened to his heartbeat.

"Thank you, Sir. My master." She said and gently kissed his chest. Vikas caressed her back.

She was still there in his arms when there was a knock on the door.

"Kajal! Are you coming to the dance class?" Shriya's voice came through the door.

"At least tell us if you are not coming, we'll go." Amisha's voice came.

"May I, Sir?" Kajal whispered in Vikas' ear.

He nodded "Yes. Go."

Draping a bedsheet around her naked body, Kajal opened the door slightly and said "Give me 5 minutes, I will come."

"Ok." Shriya said.

Kajal closed the door.

Outside, Amisha said slowly "You were right."

Shriya said "I told you."

Nodding agreement Amisha said "She was not lying then. Vikas does fuck her every day."

"More than once." Shriya added.

"There was something white at the corner of her lips, did you notice?"

"I am not blind. We both know what 'something white' is, don't we?" Shriya said meaningfully.

"Yes, we do. I have not had a fuck in a week. When will I get such a good pounding?"

"When Vikas decides to conquer you," Shriya said flatly "or Kajal tells him to nail you."

"Is it bad that that made my pussy tingle?" Amisha said.

"Join the club."

"You too, bhabhi?"

"Hey, I told you I would not say no to him."

===========================================================

That evening as Captain Peterson left his dinner table, all the eyes turned to him. It was unprecedented for a captain to leave his table during a dinner. It was even more surprising to see him join another table.

He walked over to Vikas' table and was given a seat at the head of the table. Vikas was sitting on the other side opposite him.

"Welcome Captain."

"Thank you, Mr. Vikas. It is an honour to share this with you and your family."

"It's our pleasure, Captain."

Even normally, the first class waitresses left no effort unspent in serving Vikas, but tonight there was an extra crispness in their service as the captain joined the table. They served the dessert around quickly and flawlessly.

"Mr. Vikas, keeping your request in mind, I investigated that issue of the theft." The Captain said "I am sorry to say your kindness was misguided. That man turned out to be a professional thief. On questioning, he gave us names of 3 more people onboard who had been doing the same. It was a ring of thieves and they had been stealing things from passengers for several days now."

"Oh, I am sorry to hear that. You hope for the best but you can't be responsible for the whole world." Vikas said.

"Exactly. But you are responsible for yourself and I must commend you again for your quick action. Because of you, so many passengers are getting their valuables back. Fortunately, because of you, we caught them in time and all the stolen goods were found hidden in their cabins."

"I am glad. That's a great job by your staff, Captain." Vikas said "My congratulations."

"Thank you, Sir."

"Captain, I have a favour to ask." Vikas said.

"Anything for you, Mr. Vikas."

"Please don't tell anyone that I had any part to play in the capture of the thieves. You know what happened with that rich lady. I don't want the extra attention."

"I would never understand you, Mr. Vikas. People do something little and they want to be treated like heroes. You are a genuine hero and you want to remain anonymous."

"Well, I didn't really do much, to be honest, your staff did the actually capturing of the thieves. And I don't want myself or my family to be bothered with lots of unwanted attention."

"Of course, I will respect your wishes." The Captain looked around the table and addressed the whole family "Mr. Vikas is a remarkable man, a very unique man. And I can see he has a remarkable family surrounding him. I would like to propose a toast. To Vikas."

They all toasted Vikas which he accepted with a smile.

"To my family." Vikas raised his glass.

=============================================================

After dinner the family left to get ready for clubbing. The ship anchored at Kuala Lumpur and they all went into the city. Vikas stayed back despite insistence from some of the members.

When they were gone, he went to the deck facing the city and watched the lights.

Sony Charishta came over. He turned towards her as he heard the sound of her steps. She walked into his arms and kissed him hard.

"Thank you, Sir." She said.

"What for?"

"I had a family heirloom, a broach that had been in my family for generations. The thieves had stolen that. I didn't know, I thought I had mislaid it and looked everywhere. Thanks to you, I just got it back. The purser gave it to me." She showed him the broach.

"Sony, I am very glad that you got it back, but please don't tell anyone about my involvement in it."

"Ok, I promise."

"I need to go get some work done." Sony said "Thank you so much, Sir."

"You are welcome. I need to do to the gym as well."

Sony kissed him again and then was gone, walking quickly out of sight.

Despite the captain's and Sony's discretion, his part in catching the thieves came out and for the rest of the cruise people were coming up to him and thanking him.

[End of part 17]