Man of Power Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take me, baby. It's all yours." Kajal said looking back at her husband. He grabbed her hips and started to drill her tight, smooth cunt in and out with longer and deeper strokes. She grabbed the toilet tank and pushed back, helping him penetrate her deeper.

Kajal liked that all her family loved Vikas, but she was highly excited around him and always liked to be with him. Being close to him but not able to touch him or kiss during the long movie had made her extremely hot and she wanted his dick in her in the worst way.

Fortunately for her, he was an expert in satisfying a hungry pussy and even as Kajal was begging him to fuck her harder, she could feel her body ramping up towards a familiar explosion. She had wondered if she was addicted to Vikas because he was so handsome or because he made her feel these great orgasms that scrambled her mind every time.

"Ah, ah, aaah...!" Her rhythmic yelps culminated in a long scream as her pussy disintegrated with a hot explosion. She pushed back harder and faster to not let the erotic waves die out and as his cock drilled deeper into her cunt, those waves only got higher and stronger.

"Oh God!" Kajal moaned as her orgasm dovetailed with her next orgasm without losing steam and she could feel the sexual energy oozing out of every pore in her body.

"Baby, please cum in me." She asked him, as he was still fucking her with long, powerful strokes.

"No." Vikas pulled out of her cunt and had her sit on the toilet. He pulled down the straps of her tank top.

"Oh, baby, no!" She pleaded urgently as she saw what he was planning to do "I have to sit with fam..."

Vikas jerked her hair and made her look up into his eyes. She shut up immediately. He pumped his hard cock with his fist and pointed it at her chest. As it erupted, Vikas soaked her tits in his hot cum.

"Ah, mmmm!" Despite her misgivings Kajal loved the feeling of having his hot, fresh cum on her breasts. One load actually slithered down and soaked her sensitive nipple sending hot bolts of erotic lightning into her body.

She rubbed it into her tits and chest, keeping it on the parts that would be covered by the top. Then she licked her fingers clean.

"You used that word, girl." Vikas looked down into her eyes.

"'No'?" Kajal said sheepishly.

He nodded.

"I am sorry, Sir." She whimpered.

"Who owns you, Kajal?" He asked, still holding her in his gaze.

"You do, Sir." She said with full conviction "I am your whore, completely your property."

"A property should never use that word with her owner."

"Please forgive me, Sir." Kajal said sincerely "I will never use that word with you again, my owner. I will accept any punishment you find suitable for me."

"I will decide that in India now." He said then smiled "You are good whore overall. I can't be too cross with you."

"Thank you, Master." Kajal also smiled. She really could not take his displeasure "May I worship your wonderful cock, please?"

He nodded and she happily started sucking his cock clean. When they had started dating, Kajal had been very shy and unwilling about sucking cock. But gradually she had not only accepted it but started to like it. Now, the more she liked it, the better she got at it. Vikas actually had to stop her within a few seconds otherwise his cock would be too hard to put back in his pants again.

"Good whore!" He bent over her and kissed her forehead.

Kajal beamed.

=

Vikas sat down at his seat and placed a small package in front of him.

"What's that, Jiju?" Rhea said.

"It's a portable scale." Vikas said "We will need it for the parcels. I was looking for it all over but finally found it here in a shop."

"Oh cool."

Now nobody could ask where Vikas was for so long. He had grabbed the scale in two seconds from the front display of a shop he passed.

Kajal came back after a minute. Vikas pulled her chair out.

The waitress came to take the orders. They had only ordered starters in Vikas' absence. After taking their order the waitress told them that they had a salad bar where they could choose their own salad.

As everybody started to get up to check out the salad bar, Kajal grabbed Shriya's hand and held her back. Amisha, who had taken two steps, noticed Shriya wasn't with her and came back to see why Kajal and Shriya were still standing next to the table.

"If I ask you both when did your husband last fuck you," Kajal said with a glint in her eye "what would you say?"

Rolling her eyes, Amisha said "About 2 weeks back."

Shriya said "I would say get a history book, this is not a current affairs question."

"Why? What would you say?" Amisha asked suspiciously.

Kajal smiled "Five minutes ago."

"No way!" Shriya said.

"You are lying!" Amisha whispered.

Instead of saying anything, Kajal pushed her finger in her neckline, pulled her top open a little and leaned forward as a challenge. One by one Shriya and Amisha sniffed her cleavage. Both knew the smell of cum very well. Shriya even knew the smell of Vikas' cum though she was not going to say that.

Shriya said "Damn, that's hot!"

Amisha said "Lucky slut!"

Kajal simply smiled.

[End of Part 27]

12