Man of the House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom carried on, "We were too scared to say anything about it. We felt so scared of what you would say, or do. I couldn't lose you over this. I lost your father and it almost killed me; but, you two helped me get through it. Us being around you, all we wanted to do was to start crying about not telling you. So, we slowly started spending less time with you. I now see that it was wrong to do that, and never thought of how it would make you feel."

"So you didn't tell me out of being scared. But I bet your two weren't scared every night locked up in your room, or cared about how I was feeling then; am I right?"

"Sorry, baby."

"Sorry, James."

"So, what are you two, a couple now?"

Mom replied, "No, we don't know what this is."

I knew I had to play that I was made and angry with them and to see where this was going to lead.

"Okay, so you told me your side of it. I loved you two, and if this is what you want, I am not going to stop you. I just feel so angry at myself, that you two think I didn't love you enough to tell me. And sad, I thought that we became so much closer as a family the last year and a half that we could share everything; but, I guess it was only you that became closer, and not me. I guess I'll leave you two alone now.

"No, baby, don't go."

"Please don't go."

"You knew that I only come back here to get some things, and to do a couple of other things, like make a goodbye video for you. This last week has been so hard for me because of the way you two have been making me feel the last few months. Like I had done something wrong and you hated me for it, to the point that I almost ended it so many times; but for some reason, I couldn't. So I had decided to go away fare way far away so that you would never see me again. But to know now what happened, makes me feel even sadder than before; that my family didn't love me enough to tell me, or to even try to welcome me. I don't know what to do right now, I think it would have been best if I had ended it."

My mom and sister got up and hugged me. We all cried for a long time. They told me that they had wanted to tell me and ask me if I was willing to join them; but didn't know if I would or was willing. I told them that I loved them and that I had told them so many times, that I would do anything to make them happy.

My mom was the first to get up and she looked at me, holding my hand. "Well, baby, we made you feel bad these last few months, and left you out of so much more. So, it's only right that we make you feel better; for the rest of this weekend, we are yours to do with as you see fit. Anything you want to do, we will do it."

I looked at my sister to see if she was okay with what mom had said, and she was smiling.

"Are you both sure about this?"

"Yes, baby. As much as I love your sister and everything we do; there is nothing better than having the real thing."

Andrea agreed, "Yeah, we talked about it, too; and always wanted to have you fuck us together."

Mom and sis dropped down to their knees on the kitchen floor in front of me, and mom proceeded to pull out my dick. I looked on as she got it out, looked at it, and smiled. She leaned forward and kissed the head before taking it into her mouth.

The feeling of her mouth sucking and her tongue circling the head of my dick was magical. She had a little bit of trouble taking all of me; but did her best to take as much as she could. I looked at my sister next to mom; her eyes were locked on mom, and her hands in her pants, rubbing her pussy.

I looked back at mom as she looked up at me and give me a wink, and she pushed down as far as she could. I felt the tip of my cock hit her throat as she started to gag for several seconds before pulling of it and wiping her mouth.

"I can't wait to see how good you feel going inside of me."

Mom held my cock at the base and she looked at my sister. She put her hand on Andrea's head and guided her down to my cock. My sister was doing the same as mom had done. As my sister was working the top of my dick, mom went down and started to suck on my balls and the base of my shaft.

The feeling they were giving me, was something I had never felt before; and I was loving it. My mom and sister switched positions several times.

I pulled my dick from them and told them to kiss. They started to make out as I watched them. After a moment, I slid my dick in between their lips and started to push and pull in between. They understood what I wanted, and started sucking; sliding their mouths down both sides of my cock, and taking turns sucking the tip.

I told them I was going to cum, and for them to get next to each other. I stood up and started to jerk off. As I got close, they opened their mouths for me. I started to cum and covered their faces and mouths with thick ropes of my hot, sticky cum.

As I finished, they started to kissed and lick my cum off each other's face. That was my first double blowjob and it was the best blowjob I had ever got. And to have it done by my mom and sister made it even better. After they licked themselves clean, they asked me what was next and what I wanted to do.

I knew that they hadn't had a good meal in the week I was gone. "Let's get showered and cleaned up, and go out to eat. I think we all could use a good meal. We have all weekend to have fun, so there's no rush."

Everyone got up and headed upstairs. Andrea went to our bathroom and mom to her's. I sat down in my room and was waiting for the shower to be free; but then, I had an idea. I got up and went to mom's room, she saw me as I walked into her bathroom.

Mom looked at me and smiled as she opened the glass door to let me in the shower. I got in and she started to wash me; mom started on my back and moved to the front. I got hard, as her naked body was pressing against mine.

Mom looked down and seeing I was hard, she giggled. She put her hands on the shower wall, bent forward, and looked back at me. "Come on, we don't have much time."

I walked up and rubbed my dick up and down her slit. I slowly pushed into her, she let out soft moans as I slowly got deeper. She was tight and getting more wet the deeper I got. She told me to slow down; and I did, eventually. I was all the way in and I loved the feeling of her tight pussy. I pulled out to the tip and pushed back in. I kept it slow for her, but she looked back and told me I could go faster now.

I started to pick up my speed and was giving her long, fast thrusts. I looked at her and she had her eyes closed and was biting her bottom lip. I held onto her hips tightly, as I went full speed. Mom let out a scream, as she felt my dick slam into her.

"That's it, baby; fuck mommy hard. Make her sorry for hurting you, baby."

The showers was filled with her screams of pleasure, as I fucked her hard and fast. Mom had one of the best asses I ever saw; and now it felt and looked even better, as I fucked her from behind. I reached up and gave her a hard smack, leaving a red handprint on it, and did the same to the other side.

"You like that, don't you, you dirty slut. You like your son fucking you, don't you."

"I love it, baby. I love you so much. Mommy's so sorry for hurting her baby. Make mommy sorry, baby."

I fucked her hard, with the anger and lust I had for her for so long. As we fucked, I could tell she had multiple orgasms; but, I didn't slow down. This was about me, not her. After about twenty minutes of fucking her hard, my legs began to hurt, and I was so close to cumming.

"Mom, I'm going to cum."

"Do it, baby. Cum inside mommy, baby. Fill me up, baby."

That was all I needed to hear, as I slammed into her one more time, and I started to cum, filling my mom's pussy with my seed. When I was done, I pulled out of her, and some cum dribbled out of my mom's pussy, and she dropped to the floor.

"Mom, are you okay?"

"Yeah, baby. Never better. I haven been fucked like that in a long time; give me a minute."

I finished and got out, leaving mom in the shower. I saw my sister in the bathroom, sitting on the counter naked, playing with her pussy.

"I hope you have a fuck like that for me later."

"Don't worry, sis; I have one just for you."

I walked up to her and ran my finger through her lips and inside her wet pussy. I put my finger in my mouth and told her, she was delicious.

Mom drove her Range Rover to the restaurant. We had a good family meal. I could tell how hungry everyone was by how much food we got. After we finished our meal, me and sis sat in the back and mom drove us home. As we got out of the city, I pulled out my dick and pulled my sister's head down; she started sucking on it.

I asked mom, "Are you going to be okay, with me cumming inside of you?"

"Don't worry about that, baby. I got on the pill after you where born. And your sister and I got an IUD together when she turned eighteen. So you can fill both of us up as much as you want without worrying."

I had my sister stop before I came; I need needed to save it for later. As we got home, mom asked what I wanted to do.

"I want to fuck you both, together."

Mom and sis told me to follow them. We got to mom's room and they got naked. They got on the bed and started to make out and feeling each other up. I sat down naked and watched the show. They went from kissing, to my sister sucking on mom's nipples. Then Andrea laid down and got in between mom's legs and started to eat her pussy out. I sat there enjoying the show, watching my sister's ass in the air moving back and forth.

I got behind her and pushed in. That got a loud moan out of her. I started to fuck her in a good rhythm; I didn't want to cum too fast. I fucked her like that for a while, before I had them get next to each other with their asses at the end of the bed. I took turns going from one to the other. We fucked like that for an hour. I would stop when I felt like cumming, and had them fuck each other.

When I got too tired to continue, I fucked my sister hard and fast, and filled her cunt up. As I pulled out, mom came over and sucked my dick clean; then got between my sister's legs and sucked out as much of my cum from her pussy as she could get, and kissed Andrea on the mouth, giving her some to swallow.

That weekend was the start for a long happy life for the three of us. There were no limits as to what we wanted to do. Mom and sis did anal for the first time; and mom loved it, sis not so much.

It has been six months after everything had happened and my life is the best. I have become the man of the house and my mom and sister do everything they can to make me happy, which doesn't take much, lately. We ended up moving into mom's room and the three of us have crazy sex every night. But lately, mom and sis have been talking about adding to the family. They both asked if I was okay with them getting their IUDs taken out because they wanted to start a family with me. I don't know if am ready; but, I will do anything to make them happy.

Thank you for taking time out to read my story I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did writing it...