Man of the House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You had to soak it in and appreciate it. This was too good to just forget.

Needless to say we spent the rest of that day fucking. And the next. And the next.

By this point Dad was little more than a forgotten memory. Mom's anger towards him never being there had turned into full-on resentment. Sure, when we were around him mom was a good housewife and I was a loving son. And he never caught on. He never realised anything. We were perfectly behaved whenever he was around. But the moment his back was turned or he was out the door we went straight back to fucking. We fucked on the couch, on the kitchen table, in the car, in the bath, shower, wherever. But our favourite place to fuck was always in their bed. We trashed the sheets, until everyday their bed looked worse than mine. Mom no longer told me to do my chores. Sure, she'd pretend to, but the moment dad was out the house she'd lean down by the dishes and hand me her ass. It got so bad that we eventually had to do a full cleaning of my room because of the smell. But, of course, she took care of all of that. I just watched her work, proudly stroking my shaft while I waited for her to get back and worship me. And worship me she did, all day and all night.

And every time we were done fucking, mom would whisper in my ear how much she loved my cock. How it was the most important thing to her in the world. And it was true. She no longer cared that I didn't put my laundry in a pile. She no longer cared that my bed wasn't made and stuff was everywhere. She didn't care that my room smelled or that I was flunking my exams. She couldn't give less of a shit that she was cheating on Dad, and with his son no less. That while he worked hard for us we were wasting the days away fucking each other into a coma. All that mattered to her was my rock hard cock and my toned body. And I only had eyes for her tits and ass.

I never went to college. Dad's money was enough to keep us wealthy for a long time to come. Sure, he was upset about it. In fact he grounded me for months. But I ignored it all, going out as I pleased, trashing the house and partying. And Mom was happy to help me. I was the man of the house, and she obeyed me completely. Anytime Dad got mad at me, she'd jerk me off onto his personal belongings, fondling my balls until I came all over them. I finished on his clothes, his pillow again, his work files, everything.

Hell, one time I even came in his dinner, with Mom carrying the plate out to him straight after and telling him she'd made it with love. It was love alright. Her love for me.

The extra time at home meant I could focus on my real passion: fucking my stepmom. And we did fuck. We fucked every day, morning and night. I came all over the sheets, on her face, on her tits. But most of all I came inside her. Day and night I came inside her. I creampied her till her cunt was overflowing with my cum. In the evenings we'd sit down for dinner, and the jizz would run down her legs as she asked Dad about his day. Sometimes we'd even fuck while he was in the house, going at it furiously in the shower, the sound of wet smacks as her round buttocks bounced against my hips hidden only by the sound of running water. It's what we live for. Every day. Everyone has their calling, and ours is to fuck.

The truth is, when you find someone who you're meant to be inside of, you just can't stop.

That's my story done I'm afraid. And now, if you'll excuse me, I think I'm late. Mom's been calling me to fuck for the past ten minutes.