Man of the House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But it wasn't just a squeeze. No, not at all. This was the moment I knew. This was the moment I knew I was going to be inside her within the next ten minutes. This was the moment I knew I was the real man in my stepmom's life.

I kept full eye contact as my large hands made full contact with her fleshy orbs. I roughly grabbed each tit, squeezing and mauling it. My smile broke out into a full grin as I kept going, and before my eyes she began to smile as well.

Then it happened. I leaned down and kissed her fully, jamming my tongue down her throat before I could even register what was happening. We lasted about a minute like that, locked in passion, till I pulled us away from each other. It felt horrible. It felt unnatural being away from her mouth for even an instant. But I had to. I wanted to see it for myself. What I'd waited all my life for. What I never thought I'd see.

"So now what?" Mom whispered.

"Now?" I replied.

I reached my hand out to pull down her bikini bottoms, only for her to slap it lightly away. My stepmom wagged her finger as if to tell me off, before reaching behind her and unclasping her top. My mouth began to water as she peeled it off, unveiling the beautiful pale tan lines which lead all the way down to her nipples. Her breasts seemed to spring out of their cage.

She was hot. She was more than hot. And she knew it.

To any other man, she was so hot it was intimidating. All you could think about being in her presence was that you weren't good enough. How could you possibly compare to someone like that? You couldn't live up to her. Surely you couldn't live up to her standards either?

But I had a secret weapon. I said no more in response and slowly hooked my fingers on the inside of my swimming trunks, maintaining eye contact with her as I began to pull them down.

Mom was the first to break it, looking down as the shaft became visible, then the thick balls, and then, at last, the head sprang out as my trunks dropped to the floor.

I kicked my trunks away and enjoyed her gaze.

"Impressed?" I said, knowing she was more than just that.

Mom stared, awestruck, utterly in love.

At last, she mustered up the courage to speak, hesitantly breaking her gaze from my massive cock to look me in the eye again.

"My God, Danny. It's huge! How the fuck do you even walk with that thing?"

I grinned, enjoying the compliments almost as much as I enjoyed seeing those bare breasts by my face. I stepped forward and my dick bounced, smacking against her round hip.

I began caressing the small of her back.

"You like it?" I asked cockily. I already knew what she thought, I just wanted to hear her say it.

"I love it." Mom flashed me a smile. "It's intimidating. It just... it just exudes power! It's so thick and masculine. Thank you. Thank you for showing this wonderful beast to me. I love it so much. I love every inch of you."

She dropped to my feet, getting on her knees. I admired the view of the sea and beach from the balcony, knowing that Mom was admiring my thick, meaty tool. She stooped down to give my dick a big, wet kiss. I groaned. Fuck her lips were perfect. They were large and full and soft as rose petals.

"I love your face." she said lovingly. "Your handsome, strong face."

"I love your large, masculine chest, your round shoulders and your big arms."

She stroked my chest, running her hands down from my clavicles to the bottom of my abs.

"I love your cute butt."

She reached behind and gave each of my asscheeks a healthy squeeze.

"I love every part of you. From your head to your toes. I love you from your wild hair to your feet."

My grin grew wider and wider, and I began to stroke her face. She looked at me, maintaining eye contact as she dipped down and lapped at the head of my cock with her tongue.

"And, of course, I love your beautiful cock." she kissed it again.

"Really?" I smirked. "Why don't you show me?"

She looked up at me on hearing the challenge and opened her mouth. Without breaking eye contact, my stepmom wrapped her lips around my dick and began to push her head forward, inching down my length.

"Yeah Mom!" I groaned. "Worship my cock!"

By this point she was slowing, the girth of my dick stretching her lips wide open. But she was still going forward. Mom was a machine, built solely for swallowing dick.

"Here," I said, gently placing one hand on the back of her head and pulling her forward slowly. "Let me help you."

I got a garbled response as she gagged on my cock. She was nearly there. One inch to go.

"Oh God Mom." I screwed up my face. "You're nearly there."

At last she reached the end. All nine inches of my meaty, girthy cock had travelled down my stepmom's throat. She was fixed there, her mouth spread wide to fit me in, her wet lower lip touching my ball sack. I watched as she looked up at me, desperate to please, her eyes watering. This was an image that would be burned into my mind for the rest of my life.

Mom rocked her head back, letting a few inches of my thick rod out, before pressing herself back down, taking me to the throat. I stroked her hair romantically as she gagged again and pulled herself off again. She repeated the process before my watchful eyes, each time struggling heavily, the tears rolling down her eye smudging her mascara. The strings of snot from her nose and mouth stuck to my cock as she pulled herself off at last.

"God, baby. Your cock tastes delicious. It's thick and salty and meaty! And it's got such a strong, masculine smell!"

"Oh you like it, do you?" I laughed.

"I love it." Mom replied without hesitation.

She stretched one leg out, her foot brushing my shoulder. I was unable to resist stroking her thigh, transfixed by her smooth body.

"Danny." she said sweetly, almost motherly, and I thought for a moment she'd tell me to stop.

"Yeah?"

Mom's face twisted into a wicked grin. "Take me inside and fuck my brains out!"

Without a moment's pause I grabbed her, scooping her up into my arms and carrying her to her and dad's room, my dick bobbing and slapping against my pelvis, leaving strands of sticky spit. My stepmom clung to me, showering my chest with kisses, worshipping me as I walked.

Entering the room, I tossed her onto the bed, and she landed with a bounce, opening up her legs so that I got a good view of her beautiful pussy lips and her round asshole.

"You're so strong Danny." she murmured. "You can just throw me around."

I loved the way she talked about me. As if she were drunk on lust. As if she could never get enough of me.

I leaned down, inspecting her gorgeous cunt, and took a moment to breathe it all in. Her skin smelled delicious as always, as too did her juices. God, she was already soaked, the wetness crawling down her legs. But I wanted more. There would be no need for lube by the time I was done.

"I'm going to get you ready." I said, leaning down and planting a big kiss on her clit.

"Mmmuuuuuhh." Mom whined, unable to say actual words. She began to stroke my head as I got to work. Licking my finger, I eased it inside her. She was so wet I practically slipped inside, stroking the inside of her twat. I knew I'd found her sensitive spot when she quivered suddenly, and pressed her thighs against my head.

With one finger sawing gently in and out of her, I lapped at her clit with my tongue, reaching with my other hand to tweak her nipples every so often.

By this stage Mom was moaning loud enough that I'd have been surprised if the neighbours didn't hear.

"Danny! Fuck!" she cried.

I kept going cruelly, refusing to give her even a moment's respite. Not until she was fully done. Not until she was soaked through.

"God Danny I'm going to cum Danny I'M GOING TO CUM!"

She began to tremble again, kicking her legs up in the air as I kept flicking with my tongue, fingering her and twisting her nipple at the same time.

"UUUUUUUUGHHHH." she said, completely incoherent, her brain melting I kept working her as she began to squirt her juices, the sticky sweetness coating my face.

Leaning back after one last twist of her nipple, I observed my stepmom, feeling like an artist looking upon his work. And my work was Mom, splayed out on the bed, her pussy and thighs coated in her cum, fully relaxed. But I'd barely started. There was work still to do. We'd tasted each other, now it was time to seal the deal. I sat down and grabbed here by the legs.

"Come here." I said, pulling her onto my lap, my cock nestled between her ass cheeks. Mom reached a hand out behind her and began to stroke me slowly, tugging at the shaft, her other hand pulling and squeezing my balls.

"It must be difficult being so big." Mom said. "You must feel so lightheaded with all that blood rushing to your dick. We'll need to take care of that."

With that, she tugged a little faster. I was so hard it hurt, my dick pulsing, full of blood to the point of bursting, almost.

"God, Mom." I moaned, stroking her thigh in appreciation. "I need you. I need to have you."

Mom tightened her grip on my cock again. I could feel her sliding faster up and down the shaft until she'd worked herself into a furious tempo, trying to milk me dry. Then, all of a sudden, she began to slow down again, so gradually I didn't notice at first. Her strokes became longer, running up and down the entire shaft as it nestled close to her beautiful buttocks. Gently, my stepmom let go of my balls and, at last, detached her hand from my cock, standing up and stepping back. I gazed at her as she stood, fully nude, a few feet from the bed, her body practically begging to be taken.

"It's time, baby." Mom opened her legs ever so slightly, rubbing her clit and twisting her nipples as I stood up, looking at me with an expression of pure hunger. "Put yourself inside me. I want you inside me. I want you in me. Make my dreams come true, Danny."

I complied with the greatest enthusiasm. Standing up, I lined my cockhead up with her pink pussy. It was time, my stepmom had said. And she was right. It was time. Time for me to enter her. Time for me to do what I'd dreamed about since I was a boy. Time for me to take my place as the man in her life. As the man of the house. I placed myself right by the entrance and slowly began to push. Her wetness and spit were more than enough for lube as I slowly forced myself inside her, both her cunt and my cock slippery and soaked.

"FUUUUUCK!" Mom screamed out in pain or pleasure or both as I began to pull her down slowly onto my girth. I'd fucked virgins, I'd fucked cheerleaders, I'd fucked almost every girl in my town my age, and still out of all of them my stepmom had the sweetest, tightest pussy. Her cunt clung go me lovingly, as if trying to milk every last ounce of cum from my balls. It was a perfect fit, a perfect sleeve for my cock. I knew in that moment we were made for each other. Mom kept going down, her pussy lips stretched till my big balls were touching her asshole.

"Ungh." Mom and I both groaned at the same time, my head rocking back as I enjoyed the sensation.

I tensed my asscheeks a little and my cock sprung up inside her as if it were alive, eliciting a sweet groan from her. Mom leaned forward to kiss me again, our tongues swirling together as we stayed, stuck together, one unit, completing each other.

There was only one question now: who would make the first move?

It took a while. For a few minutes we just enjoyed each other, me being buried up to the hilt in her snatch, impaling her on my thick knob. We kissed savagely, breaking apart only to breathe, the strings of spit linking us even as we parted. Mom pressed her impressive bust against my chest, her large, rubbery nipples scraping across my muscular pecs.

In the end, it was my stepmom who made the first move. I'd pressed the advantage and seduced her with my large cock, making her cum with just my fingers and tongue. Now it was time for her to repay the favour.

Placing a delicate hand on each of my flanks, Mom pushed her hips away from me, my wet shaft reappearing for a brief instant, before she pulled herself back onto me with a dull, wet smack.

Again she began to pull away, agonisingly slowly, her pussy milking me for everything my cock was worse, before then dropping back down, a little faster now. Once again, my hips met hers, colliding as we pressed deeply into each other while gazing into each other's eyes. Now we were truly one again.

"Fuck Dad." I grinned.

She smiled back, kissing me again. "We should thank him for giving us the best day of our lives."

Mom leaned in again and nibbled at my ear, running her hands up and down my hips, stroking my flanks lovingly. I pumped inside her a few times, making her moan again, before pulling out and smacking her hip with my cock. Reaching behind Mom, I gave her ass a good, strong smack, loving the way the flesh quivered under my touch.

"You like it?"

She reached behind me and began to grope and squeeze my asscheeks, pulling herself closer to me, my thick sausage squashed between my pelvis and hers.

"You know I do." she said.

"You like my ass too." I said in a playful tone.

"It's just like the rest of you." Mom kissed my chest. "Perfect."

Playfully, she slapped my ass again, giving me a big, wet kiss, before leaning to whisper in my ear.

"I want you inside me again."

That was all she had to say.

Grabbing her torso, I pushed her onto the bed. Mommy stepmom fell back, her legs swinging upwards, and I didn't give her time to recover. I was on her before she knew it, pressing my full length into her as her twat expanded to accommodate me.

"Better?" I grinned.

Mom gave me an utterly filthy look. "Better."

I buried myself inside her, pile driving her ferociously, pushing her legs till her feet were by their ears.

"DANNY YEAH FUCK!" Mom cried out.

She was helpless. Completely trapped by me. Completely trapped as I fucked her. Me thrusting inside of her had to be too much, because Mom was losing it. She was going mad with pleasure, barely moving as I fucked her. Little more than a cock socket. It was time to get her back in the action. A little push and I knew she'd be mine forever, no matter what.

"You going to give up now Mom?" I said, taunting her, pushing her, poking the bear. "Even the cheerleaders lasted longer than you."

At this my stepmom looked at me, snapping back to reality in an instant, a glint of fury in her eye.

"The cheerleaders? THE CHEERLEADERS?"

Her legs sprang free, wrapping around my torso and squeezing me tightly as she begins to take back control.

"Don't you dare compare me to those filthy skanks! They're not worth half of me!"

Grabbing my shoulder, Mom rolled me over so that I was on my back, with her on top of me, ferociously riding my cock, bouncing up and down.

"They're not worth a damn! My hand could get you off better than any of their loose twats!"

Now that she was fucking me, now that her basest desires had been made a reality, Mom's thinly veiled jealousy was left unchecked. She was spewing venom, calling them every horrible insult in the book, degrading them as she rode me. She had me all to herself, and she wasn't going to let me go.

"Tell me baby." Mom said, thrusting her gigantic tits in my face. "Can they do this? Huh? Can they?"

I couldn't reply. I was suffocated in her softness. I could have lived in those fabulous breasts, the pink, fat nipples grazing my chin. I wanted to stay like this forever. Fuck!

"Well? Can they?"

Then I understood. She wasn't shouting. She wasn't berating me. She was pleading. For all of her beauty, for all the men who stared the moment she walked in the door, there was only one she cared about. Only one who she was desperate to fuck.

Me.

I took the initiative, shoving mom off me and mounting her, brutally pushing all nine inches of my cock inside her without giving her a moment's rest. I grabbed her flesh and squeezed it, enjoying the way her twat gripped my dick.

"AAAUGH." Mom screamed as I pounded in and out of her again, her feet tossed up by my head. They made my cock bounce just like the rest of her, those beautiful, smooth soles practically begging to be worshipped. I grabbed her right foot, and brought it to my face, taking a brief moment to feel the soft skin brush my cheek. It was heavenly. But this was no time to be playing. I had Mom right where I wanted her. Now I needed to seize this opportunity. To really dominate her. To make her helpless.

I grabbed her arm, pushing it to the side, pinning it down by stepping on her wrist as I grabbed her ankles with my arms. I saw her expression change from one of confusion to panic or lust of both as she realised what I was doing. Mom was completely locked in place; and she knew it. She was all mine.

"All mine!" I roared as she whined underneath me.

I continued thrusting relentlessly, my heart pounding in my chest, unwilling to stop, unable to stop. It was only when my breath was out and the sweat was dripping from my body that I stepped off Mom's wrist and collapsed onto her body, kissing her on her plump lips. I'd done enough work. It was time for my stepmom to suffer a little. Breaking apart from her arms I pushed myself back on the mattress.

"Come here and worship me, Mom." I said, scooting back on the bed till I was lying on the pillows, my legs spread apart. The only destination was large prick, leaking precum, gooey and messy from the mix of spit and cum and juices.

My stepmom crawled past my big feet, past my knees, past my muscular legs, till she was head to head once more with her favourite thing in the world. My cock felt rock hard just being in her presence, as if it knew what was about to happen.

Not giving her any time to decide, I grabbed Mom by the back of the neck and shoved my dick all the way down her throat, wrapping my muscular thighs around her head, trapping her in place, loving the way her throat constricted around my thick cock, loving the way her lipstick stained the base of my shaft, loving the way my legs squeezed her head as my rod cut off her breathing. We stayed that way, perfectly still, for just a moment, before I opened up my legs again and let her off of me. My dick slid out of her mouth with a pop, absolutely drenched in spit, slapping my belly with a wet smack. Mom was panting, gasping for air.

But she still wasn't done.

Before she could have had any reasonable time to recover, she threw herself back at my balls, pressing them to her nose and inhaling deeply, before slobbering over them again and kissing them. It was like she couldn't live without the musk of my sweaty balls and cock. My scent was the oxygen she needed to breathe. I watched as her face disappeared between my legs, and I felt her wet tongue scrape across my taint. Up and up she went, slithering across my balls, then up to my shaft, staining the head with her saliva. Mom was past my dick now, running her tongue up my belly button, up my sweaty, ridged abs, and my muscular chest, till she reached my neck. She licked my neck, wetly finishing by my jaw. She didn't stop till she'd licked me from my asshole to my mouth. I watched her intently, her eyes filled with lust. There was no time to pause. Without hesitation, my stepmom thrust her tongue down my throat as I grabbed her head with one hand and voluptuous ass with the other. Falling onto the bed, we rolled back and forth, me on top at one point, her at another point, seemingly vying to see who could overwhelm the other, who could smother them in pleasure. I felt Mom's sweaty breasts rubbing against my chest, her legs wrapping around mine as I stroked the small of her back.

Desperate for cock once more, Mom reached down and grabbed my dong, pulling it inside of her again. I progressed steadily. As soon as she began to adjust to each inch, I slid a little deeper, making sure she was never entirely comfortable, keeping her on edge a little at every moment.