Man of the House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"ungh." I moaned, closing my eyes, weak, unable to do anything except let her have her way with me.

"Come on, baby!" I heard Mom taunt. "I thought you were in control! I thought you had me!"

I wished I could show her. I dearly wished it. But there was no escape. I was hers. She had me.

Suddenly the stroking slowed down, before stopping immediately. Mom held me there, one hand clutching my rock-hard dong, the other with a finger buried in my ass. She wasn't done.

She had other plans.

"What's the matter, baby? I thought you could conquer me!"

Slowly I felt her middle finger squeeze against her index finger as it slid out. Now I knew. And I was scared. I looked down at her, shaking my head nervously.

But Mom simply nodded, smiling evilly again.

"Oh yeah," she said, "get ready, Danny, because this is going to HURT!"

With that, she began to push both fingers up into my ass, stretching it to the limit.

"UUUUUUUUUNGH!" I screamed. I couldn't do it. I couldn't resist. She had me. "FUCK MOM I'M GONNA CUM FUCK FUUUUUUUUUCK."

Mom jammed both fingers up inside me again, mashing down my prostate, fingerfucking me ruthlessly, in and out, in and out, her other hand a blur on my dick.

My balls twisted and suddenly I was spurting fun everywhere, ropes and ropes landing on my stepmom's beautiful face and in her hair.

Now I had to lean against the sink, feeling both completely drained thanks to my orgasm, and fuller than ever thanks to Mom's fingers in my asshole.

"God, Mommy." I whimpered slightly, feeling pathetic, feeling humiliated, like a child again.

She stroked my thigh, wiping away the cum and spit on her hand from my cock.

"Good boy."

Mom twisted her two fingers roughly while in my ass, making me shudder and my knees buckle. She pulled them out of my violated hole at last, and I stepped back.

I collapsed against the toilet, leaning by the rim, my heart pounding. We were staring at each other, the sexual tension far from diffused.. Mom looked down and sniffed her fingers, checking for shit. Satisfied that they weren't dirty, she looked back up at me. Taking her time, she blew a kiss with the two fingers she'd stuck up my ass and winked. I couldn't end like this. I needed to fuck her again. I needed to really make it count.

"My turn." I whispered.

She'd had her fun. It was time to get my own back. Before she could react I grabbed Mom by the neck. Pulling her into the shower, I turned on the water and took her back, humping her like a madman.

We didn't stop fucking till well into the evening. At last, after finally making it through the shower without fucking each other to insanity, we stepped out of the room for the first time that day to go to the hotel restaurant. All throughout dinner, mom looked like she couldn't wait to fuck me. Eating, going out, it was all a distraction. A brief detour before we got back to the real holiday.

The moment we were back from the restaurant I closed the door and mounted Mom like an animal, not giving her the chance to get out of her clothes. I roughly shoved all of my nine inches inside her without hesitation, taking her on the floor, not waiting even to reach the bedroom.

"FUCK, DANNY!" she screamed again as I thrust inside of her furiously.

We went at it again like this over and over, my stepmom cumming on my cock five times more, before I started to feel the urge build inside of me. Pulling out of her with a quick kiss to the thigh, I positioned myself over her face and painted it white once again.

Needless to say, the next few days were pretty similar. I fucked her all over our luxurious hotel room. I fucked her on the balcony early in the morning as we watched the sun rise. I fucked in every position known to man and finished in her and on her. By the second day the entire apartment smelled of cum. You could say it was a wasted trip, as we rarely, if ever, left our hotel room, spending all day and all night fucking in it. But to me it was the best trip of my life. Sex with my stepmom was fun! No, it was more than fun. It was perfect. It was filthy and fucked up and unending. We were never satisfied, neither of us ever being happy to just lie down and relax. Her hands were always on my dick, stroking me, fondling me. Even after a week of nonstop fucking Mom couldn't get enough of it.

We didn't answer a single one of Dad's calls. If anything, the ringing of the telephone turned us on, knowing that he was hard at work while we fucked each other's brains out. He'd assume that we were still angry at him, as he deserved, but the truth was he barely crossed our minds.

So we continued fucking, in absolute bliss, for the next two weeks. It was only on the last day when things changed. We'd fucked that morning (obviously), finally putting our clothes on and exiting the hotel. But ever since we'd hopped in the taxi, Mon had said nothing. She'd barely spoken to me. I'd grown used to her moaning and screaming my name, but now that was gone. She wasn't even acting warm or like a mother. It felt like we were strangers.

She was still deep in thought as we queued up at the airport, her sunglasses hiding her eyes, making it harder to make out her expression. Still, she was solemn, her face done up properly and pursed, a far cry from the messy, smudged makeup, and the sweaty blonde hair clinging to her cheeks.

At last, I decided to broach the subject.

"You've been acting strange ever since we left the hotel, Mom. What's up?"

My stepmom turned to me, peering at me for a moment, her eyes unreadable. At last, she decided to get it all out.

"I'm sorry, Danny." she turned to look at me "These last few days have been the best days of my life. But I can't do it anymore. I can't betray your father like that. Even if he sometimes neglects me, I know he still loves me, and I feel bad going behind his back like this."

I nodded, knowing in my heart that she was right. I guess I'd been wrong. She had chosen Dad. If not over me, she'd been unable to let him go as the man in her life. After all, Dad did love us, both of us, even if he showed it to my stepmom in a different way to me. He gave her a good, happy life. I gave her my massive dick and the fucks of a lifetime. I didn't ask which she preferred.

Mom looked at me, smiling sadly. "What happens on holiday stays on holiday, okay?"

I said nothing, just quietly nodding my head, not daring to look her in the eyes. I knew if I did, we'd end up on the floor again, fucking our brains out. Eye contact. A grin. One flirty exchange. But no. I respected her too much for it. I had to respect her wishes.

So I just nodded, solemn as we left for the airport.

Part of me hoped, as we landed from the flight, that mom would change her mind. That she'd take me into one corner and blow me. Or even just look at me with those eyes. Anything. But by the time we were back home, she was looking at me normally again. My stepmom was just that, my stepmom. Nothing more. It had been fun while it lasted, but now that we were back from our holiday, it had to be a one-time thing, right? Surely?

"FUCK FUCK FUCK!"

Mom was screaming the roof off the house as she rode me. Alright, so it had taken roughly a day for both of us to fuck again. Dad had gone out the house for work, and I'd been unable to stop myself as mom sat down for breakfast. A mistake, I know. But no mistake could possibly feel this good. It had been four days since we'd landed, and I'd already lost count of how many times I'd fucked her. I mean, honestly, what did she expect? What did both of us expect? It took exactly an hour from when we got back in the house. I'd decided to go for a shower, and halfway through Mon had strode in and offered herself to me, giving up every hole without hesitation. She couldn't resist me. And I couldn't resist her. It was only natural. I'd realised that now. We were built for each other.

So we'd fucked and we'd fucked and we'd fucked, and here we were, unsurprisingly, breeding.

Mom fell back, filled with pleasure as I gave what must have been the twentieth orgasm of the day. I was fucking her roughly, my hands on her hips pulling her into me, balls deep with each thrust, my big sack slapping against her asshole. She was far gone by now, and I was just using her as a human flashlight while she recovered. It took a while, especially with the added distraction of my cock slipping in and out. I kept going like a fleshy piston, until suddenly I felt her soft hand on my chest. I looked down to see her watching me intently, like an owl. Curious, I stopped thrusting, watching her, my cock the full nine inches inside her, her juices on my pelvis.

"It's time, baby." she said, pulling herself off of me slowly, allowing me the time to really savour her sweet pussy. "Get on your knees."

I stepped onto the bed, curious as to what might happen next. Knowing my stepmom, it would probably be filthy. Regardless, I knelt down on the mattress, facing the wall, waiting to feel whatever dirty act she had planned. Mom stepped behind me, and the next thing I knew, each of her hands was on one of my asscheeks. I frowned as she pulled them apart, confused as to her intentions. It only took a moment for everything to be made clear.

"FUCK!" I shouted as she stuck her tongue up my ass and began to milk my cock with her right hand, lovingly massaging my balls with her left.

Mom pulled her tongue out my ass, and I felt the wetness of her spit on my asshole and between my cheeks as she began to speak.

"Cum for me baby.." she said. "You hear me? I want you to cum, I want you to cum all over your father's pillow. I want you to show me who the man of the house really is. I want you to cum for me baby. CUM FOR ME."

With that, she dove back in, worshipping my sweaty, dirty ass without hesitation.

The sensation was overwhelming. It was taking every inch of my willpower to not explode immediately. But mom wasn't done. I felt one of her hands leave my cock, making its way down, till she was rubbing my taint lovingly with her fingers.

I couldn't hold it any longer. I could feel it welling up inside me, coming from deep within. My balls began to twist, my dick began to bulge, and my heart began to beat faster, faster with each thrust of her tongue into my hole.

"I'm going to cum." I whispered.

Then, louder.

"I'm going to cum."

I felt mom's warm tongue slide out of my ass wetly, and the next thing I knew she was kissing my asshole, romantically making out with the filthiest part of my body. The sensation was too much. Just as the cum began to spurt out, I raised my head and shouted.

"AAAAAAAAAAAGH FUCCCCKKKK!" I screamed out as I began to cum. Ropes on ropes, and nearly all of them ending on dad's pillow. One rope landed on the photo of him and mom next to his bed, staining the once pretty picture. It was a pretty good representation of her relationship with him now. Even though Dad didn't know it, I'd completely replaced him. Mom worshipped me every day. She worshipped my girthy cock with her mouth, her tits, her pussy, her asshole. Everything.

"Lie down baby." Mom said, patting my ass, and I did so. My cock grew hard as a rock again as she grabbed dad's pillow, and began to slowly wipe the spit from my ass with it. She turned me over and began to wipe my sweaty balls clean, working her way down my body till she was using the pillow to clean the soles of my feet. The thought of dad putting his face where my stepmom had just cleaned all the nastiest, filthiest, smelliest parts of my body nearly made me cum again instantly.

I leaned back onto the bed as Mom leaned onto me, our bodies slippery with sweat. We spent a few minutes in that position, enjoying the after effects of our respective orgasms and waiting for our heartbeat to slow down.

It was only when we heard the door open that we got up, the tip of my dong still oozing precum as I threw on some dirty clothes. I was sweating like a pig, as was Mom. But Dad didn't seem to notice. Perhaps he was too destroyed after working a full day to notice the beads of sweat on Mom's forehead, or the few stains on her robe. And he definitely didn't noticed the way I stared solely at her tits as she came to welcome him back home, outright refusing to look at him.

I had to resist the urge to grin as she kissed dad full on the lips. I knew exactly where those lips had been about twenty minutes earlier. I knew she hadn't cleaned them. I knew those lips had tasted my asshole and had my cum rubbed on them. And now those lips were kissing dad's, and my stepmom was acting like a good wife again. Like a normal stepmom. But I knew the truth. I knew the slut she was. The slut she was for me.

Dad went into the living room, practically crashing onto the couch. It was just me and my stepmom by the entrance now, both of us desperately resisting to tear our clothes off and rut like animals. But there was work to be done, mostly to maintain pretences. A glance here and there couldn't hurt though.

Mom gave me a wicked smile as she headed upstairs, and I repair the favour by giving her a light tap on the ass, her thick cheeks bouncing at my touch.

Good thing Dad wasn't headed upstairs, considering his bed was absolutely trashed. Mom could take care of that. And the cooking. I, meanwhile, went back to my messy room and played videogames, waiting to be called down.

Dinner that night was interesting, to say the least.

Even though Dad was sat at the head of the table, even though she served him first, all the signs were there. The glances Mom was giving me, the way she pushed out her bust every time I spoke and gazed at me with loving eyes, how she practically pressed her cleavage to my face while serving me my plate. It all pointed to one thing: I was the king here. I ruled. I was the most important one. My stepmom's affections were all mine now. And Dad was too ignorant to see it.

Then again, maybe if he'd paid more attention before to Mom's wants and needs, i'd never have fucked her. But now it was too late. She was mine.

Dad did his usual thing after dinner, lying down to watch the tv, turning on the evening news until he fell asleep. And soon enough the ground floor was alive with the sounds of his snoring.

Seeing his sleeping figure, I turned to my stepmom.

"Want to clean up?"

Mom smiled, pulling down my trousers as the snake sprang free again, nearly smacking her in the face. We had to stop ourselves from laughing as Dad's snores grew louder.

My stepmom brought one supple hand down to my cock, wrapping her fingers around the taut, veined skin, before giving me a brief tug. I couldn't help but grin at the sheer insanity of the whole situation. Here we were, my stepmom holding my erect dick, staring at each other lovingly with Dad snoring just a few feet away.

Mom tugged at my dick again, and I gave her a low grunt to show my appreciation. Carefully, she stood up, making sure to never let go of my cock as she leaned forward and whispered in my ear.

"Let's go upstairs."

Mom turned round, her hand still on my dick, and began to walk forward, pulling me to the stairs. She led me all the way up to the bathroom next to her bedroom, letting go of my cock only when we'd gotten into the shower and the warm water was soaking both of us. We spent nearly an hour under the running water kissing and holding each other tight, just enjoying being in each other's presence. I made sure to wash every nook and cranny of her body, from her toes to her hair, before pressing my dick deep inside her, and fucking her till we were all sweaty again. Then we cleaned each other up again, only to succumb to our desires once more. It was only after the third time fucking that we actually got clean and exited. And when we dried each other off and left the shower, she made sure to bring me to bed, watching me lovingly as I changed into my pyjamas and lay down.

"Hey." Mom said, smiling, watching me from the foot of the bed.

"Hey." I said back, looking intently at her. Even now, so late in the day, in the dark, I could make out her perfect figures, her tits and ass sticking out in the shadows.

My stepmom said nothing more, instead crawling forward onto the bed and leaning down to plant a kiss on my lips. I had to resist the urge to smile as she began to push her tongue into my mouth as well. Even now she wasn't spent. We could have gone again and again. But we'd be able to do all that tomorrow, and we both knew it. So she pulled her tongue out of my mouth and stood up, stroking my chest gently.

Then, noticing how my cock had once more sprung up under the sheets, she pulled them back till it sprung loose, and tenderly kissed the top of my cock, before bidding me goodnight. I knew that even though Mom had left to go and sleep in the same bed as Dad, she'd just said goodnight to the real man in her life.

That night, my thoughts and dreams were dominated by my stepmom. Dreams of us fucking in every possible position. Of us doing unimaginably filthy things together. And every one of those dreams ended with me finishing inside her.

The next morning I woke up to go to breakfast, naked from the waist down. I'd taken off my pyjama bottoms just to leave my room. I wanted to show off my thick shaft to Mom first thing in the morning. I wanted to prove to her immediately how much better I was than Dad.

By the time I headed down, Dad had already gone off to work, and Mom was hard at work with the washing, having cooked everything already.

She gave me the largest, widest smile of her life, those perfectly white teeth flashing as I strolled down the stairs and into the room, naked from the waist down, showing off my meaty cock and big balls, my bare feet padding on the floor. I walked up to her, my dick bobbing up and down, already semi-hard just from the thoughts of what we'd do that day. She leaned over the table top, and I could see her heavy breasts spilling over her apron, barely contained by the fabric.

"And how is my man today?" she said, standing up and gliding over to me, her beautiful hips juggling with every step. With one hand she handed me my plate, a hearty mix of pancakes and bacon with maple syrup. Grinning, feeling like a king, I sat my ass down on the head seat and kicked my big feet up onto the table next to the plate. If Dad were here he'd tell me to take my feet off the table. That it was bad manners. That it was unhygienic to have my dirty, smelly soles up by where we'd eat. Hell, he'd have grounded me simply for coming into the kitchen naked. But Dad wasn't here. He couldn't do anything. And Mom didn't reprimand me for anything anymore. She just smiled, thinking of how my dick would soon be inside her.

"Just enjoying the view." I replied, my smile wider than the Atlantic Ocean.

"You are, are you?" she said gently, tugging at the apron string behind her back. "Would you like to see some more?"

With that, she pulled the apron over her head, and I realised that Mom had been entirely naked underneath it. Those giant tits bounced up and down with each step forward, and below that, her hourglass figure directed my eyes straight down to her perfectly shaved pussy. Fuck the pancakes. Her perfectly trimmed cunt was the only thing I wanted to eat. But all was in good time. We had nothing else to do all day but enjoy ourselves.

I just smiled, leaning back, pushing my feet further up the table. Mom stepped forward, brushing my foot gently, and, on seeing the reaction my cock made, turned back to it. Gently grasping my soles without hesitation, she began to knead them, taking great care to relax me as much as she could.

"God, Danny." she murmured breathily as she massaged my feet. "You really are the man of the house."

"You can say that again." I said with a shit-eating grin, enjoying the moment. My stepmom, lovingly rubbing my feet as she stared at my giant cock, utterly enamoured by it as it now stood to full attention, pointed up to the sky.