All Comments on 'Man of The House'

by live4thebj

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
FeltfixerFeltfixer8 months ago

Nice story. Great mother characterisation

Sex4lf57Sex4lf578 months ago

I love mom/son man of the house stories! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Stopped reading after the second paragraph.

.

Do you work for Literrotica? You have to promote this website when we’re already here?

Took me out of the story.

walkindatdogwalkindatdog8 months ago

this one gets 5 stars from me, despite all the myriad and many errors! I think your stories would be Hall of Fame material if only you'd get an editor- lots of readers will ding you for all the sloppiness. 4 stars says 'like it', 5 says 'love it'! And i loved it, so 5!

He wants it all and tells her so, which dovetails nicely to her way of thinking. I love that she has him read a story titled the same as this story- Like two mirrors facing each other, the images race off into infinity, with art imitating life imitating art imitating life ad infinitum! Great touch!

What really got me going was when she told him this would only continue if he was committed to only her; she has the power of the pussy and knows what she wants, hoping her son complies. He does comply, even knowing she'd be the one picking out their lover and her replacement. She's got him on board for their Female Led Relationship.

Thanks for writing! And keep on living for that beej !

WndrngW1zrdWndrngW1zrd8 months ago

Definitely need an editor for readability. It feels like run-on

Cyberpunk001Cyberpunk0018 months ago

I liked the story. I would have liked to see the ending stretched out a bit, as I thought it was a tad abrupt. But not a bad tale.

I can offer you services as an editor if you'd like. However, I'm based in the UK and speak UK English, not American English. Up to you. Message me if you fancy chatting about it.

muskyboymuskyboy8 months ago

Less narrative and more dialogue would have helped. Felt rushed, almost like an outline. Liked the ending.

OI8U2OI8U28 months ago

Loved it. 5 Stars. The only thing I would have liked would have been to have more of Jason fucking his mother.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story about a truly sexy mother…So hot when a mother “innocently” chooses to wear sheer blouses over a dark colored lacy bra…my mother did that a lot when I was a teenager. Many years later she was dressed like that when my wife and I were visiting her in her apartment. Her blouse was beige and the bra was like a dark taupe color and covered with lace. I was trying not to look but my mother knew I was hard. She knew that she had made me hard in the presence of my wife..She would occasionally just stare at me….I went to the kitchen to help her with something and she quickly squeezed my very hard cock…I almost…mmmm…

JT

STUGPOLESTUGPOLE8 months ago

excellent and quite erotic to read

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved the story but you never went into the sex they all had together and that made the story too short 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved the story but you left out a lot of detail toward the end you should have wrote about their sexual acts together and if there was any girl on girl and when she became pregnant you left out a lot gave it 5 stars !!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Mom kisses the head of her sons cock is a life changing moment for many in similar situation. The best part of relationship is often that friends and family thinkk guys like Jason are "very good son doting on Mother.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Oh ya Joanne when you are eating that pussy I'll come up behind your and fuck you doggystyle. Great to have 2 pussys to fuck and get a little variety. Oh mom oh Lisa fuck so good fuck mom fuck Lisa. Oh oh oh oh Oooooooooohhhh!

FeltfixerFeltfixer5 months ago

Nice. Great mother

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Sorry, I couldn’t get past the first page. Run on sentences drive me mad.

IsabellaEmilyIsabellaEmily9 days ago

You just left this review on my latest story: "And just like that a story is ruined with ridiculous measurements. 32E. 1 star."

What is ridiculous about 32E? It certainly doesn't represent a small busted woman, but it's fairly common and average.

If you think the story is poor and deserves 1 star that is totally fair.

If you think it deserves 1 star because a character has the same size breasts as a substantial portion of the population I'm more than a little puzzled by that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlive4thebj@live4thebj
https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1465128&page=submissions About me: Kinky/perverted male that has two major loves when it comes to sex: 1. BJ's. Love receiving them and never turn down a BJ. 2. Mommies. I have had my fair share of mommies and in some cas...

story TAGS