All Comments on 'Man Offers a Caning Service Ch. 03'

by Satsumabook123

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
katyn99katyn997 months ago

Dear Satsumabrook123, your stories are amazing and turn me on so much, I am already jealous of all these other women you are punishing. I do not mind you mentioning me at all, it’s embarrassing but also flattering in a way. I am nervous but yes I would love to take you up on your offer to meet in London and be punished by you and then I would not mind if you write about the event here on Literotica, although please let me check what you plan to write before you publish it as I want to maintain my privacy and don’t want anyone to recognise me from what you write! The funny thing is that I’m not into men at least not at the moment, but I still feel that your punishment style is what my bottom, and my soul, needs. I will contact you direct to hopefully make arrangements, I am both excited and scared.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Having read all 3 chapters, this has become one of those vividly detailed erotic stories that seems to demand even more in the future! Magnificent effort so far! Keep it going - looking forward to many more!

1

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSatsumabook123@Satsumabook123
I am a very amateur writer. For a couple of years I wrote lots of stories just for fun, not showing them to anyone else. While I do make every effort the stories will contain many errors as I am dyslexic.The stories will never win any awards but I hope that many of them will b...