Manal Assad of Saudi Arabia

Story Info
Saudi female teacher meets Jamaican hunk.
1.1k words
2.57
3.6k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Samuelx
Samuelx
2,106 Followers

In the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, it is common for both men and women to lead double lives. Lots of Saudi women have husbands, and yet they have a female friend or two whom they have clandestine sexual encounters with. By the same token, lots of Saudi Arabian men have multiple wives, but there's usually a handsome young man or two whom they appear to be unusually close to. In Saudi Arabia, while Western-style LGBT rights and relationships are forbidden, situational bisexuality seems to be everywhere.

This is to be expected, even though numerous Saudi Muslim clerics would swear otherwise. Culture and religion cannot change the fact that men and women have basic sexual and emotional needs. In a society where men and women are kept apart until marriage, all in the name of religion and tradition, lots of young men fuck other men, and lots of young women fuck other women. A certain amount of heteroflexibility seems to be the norm in Saudi Arabian society, even if it is not discussed. Of course, there are limits...

Meet Manal Assad, a forty-something Saudi Arabian Muslim woman living in the City of Paris, France. Two years ago, Manal caught her former husband, Imam Ali Assad, in bed with a young Ethiopian man named Malik, and thus ended their marriage. Manal didn't divorce Ali because he was bisexual, for she's been known to hook up with both women and men, but because he was a hypocrite of the worst caliber. Hypocrisy and abuse are the two things which the rather tolerant Manal cannot tolerate, thank you very much.

Manal Assad didn't oppose her husband Imam Ali Assad's bisexuality, not at all. She's known that he swings both ways long before they got hitched. In Saudi Arabian society, heteroflexibility is the norm, for both men and women, though it is not discussed. The straightest Saudi woman has kissed at least a few girls, and gotten her pussy licked by a woman or two by the time she is ready to get married. The straightest Saudi male has had his dick sucked by another man or two by the time he's ready to get married, even though he might have also fucked numerous female prostitutes along the way.

Manal Assad is very much an exemplar of the modern Saudi Arabian Muslim woman. Back in the day, Manal had an affair with her close friend Afaf, a young woman whom she knew back in her hometown of Dammam, in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia. Why did Manal divorce Ali over a sexual indiscretion? What drove Manal to the edge was her husband's dishonesty, and the fact that he treated her like shit. A smart man doesn't mistreat the woman with whom he lives. There are easier ways to destroy one's peace of mind, to be sure...

"Ali, you hypocrite, you advocated in the mosques against us Saudi women driving, and you rage against Westerners for their supposed sexual libertinage, and yet you fuck men behind closed doors," Manal shrieked defiantly, on the day her marriage ended. Ali didn't know what to say. Well, he did have a big Ethiopian dick in his mouth when confronted by his wife, so that might have shut up him for a bit. Whatever the case, Manal was done with being the wife of Imam Ali Assad, that's for damn sure.

"You are my wife and you will obey me," Imam Ali Assad shouted angrily at Manal as he confronted her that fateful night. Manal remained defiant, even as Ali beat her within an inch of her life. In Saudi Arabian society, a man is within his rights to correct his wife physically. Manal fled the City of Makkah, and booked a flight to her native Dammam, in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia. Once there, Manal went to her parents house, and told them everything.

"Manal, my daughter, I am with you one hundred percent," said her father Yousef, and the wizened old Saudi farmer hugged his daughter tightly. A few days later, with her parents blessing, Manal boarded a plane bound for Europe. Manal spent a few weeks traveling the continent, and then settled in the City of Paris, France. In the most elegant city in the world, Manal sought to remake herself and build a new life.

Manal Assad embraced her new life in the City of Paris, France. She was already fluent in French, having spent a year and a half in Marrakesh, Morocco. The French that the Moroccan folks spoke was quite different from Parisian French, but Manal adapted quite well. Manal put her education to good use, parlaying her University of Cambridge journalism degree into a teaching position at Louis XIV University, a private art school located in the Parisian suburb of Clichy-Sous-Bois, which is home to many African, Arab and Asian immigrants.

While teaching Arabic at Louis XIV University, Manal met a most remarkable gentleman. James Wilson, a tall, dark and handsome, forty-something gentleman of Jamaican descent. James is a widower, and his former wife Melody Champlain, who was white, died giving birth to the couple's only daughter Amelia. Manal found herself quite taken with James and his nineteen-year-old daughter Amelia. After meeting James at a school event, Manal Assad became fascinated with the tall, handsome Jamaican brother. He was a breath of fresh air in more ways than one...

"I am pleased to meet you, Miss Manal," James told Manal on the fateful afternoon when they met. Manal, a five-foot-six, pleasantly plump, bronze-skinned and dark-haired, round-faced, hijab-wearing Saudi Arabian gal looked up at James, the six-foot-two, muscular, dark-skinned Jamaican brother. He was so fine and handsome. A lot of the female teachers at Louis XIV University fawned over James whenever he visited his daughter at school. The man was something else.

"The pleasure is all mine, monsieur," Manal replied, licking her lips and openly flirting with James. That's how it all began between the two of them. Manal learned quite a bit about James, thanks to the wonderful world of social media. James Wilson was born in the City of Kingston, Jamaica, in 1978 and has lived in Paris, France, since 1998. He married Melody Champlain, a blonde-haired white woman from the Camargue region of France, and they had a wonderful, though brief union. Melody died, leaving James and Amelia alone in the world. James is a widower and a single father, and Manal was determined to cure him of his sheer loneliness...

When a female teacher at Louis XIV University gets involved with the parent of a student, it is frowned upon. Manal knows what she's doing, though. The lovely Saudi Arabian Muslim gal intends to claim James Wilson for herself. He seems to be everything that her former husband Imam Ali Assad wasn't. The Jamaican brother is educated, hard-working, a good father, and he is respectful of women. The ladies of Paris haven't gotten their hooks into James yet, but Manal wants to give him a taste of Saudi Arabia. What Manal wants, she usually gets. Stay tuned for more...

Samuelx
Samuelx
2,106 Followers