Manchester Pt. 03

Story Info
A guy tries to convince me to make love.
1.9k words
3.4
1.5k
2
1

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 03/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Louetta
Louetta
121 Followers

Louetta here. Everybody in this story is over eighteen. In this one I'm on a 30-footer out past Manchester Harbor with a lacrosse-playing friend of my brother. He's stripped me naked and desires to make love but I decline and he reacts badly.

He forced me to stand and dragged me to the stern, bringing some more rope with him. My wrists were already bound behind me. He made me sit on the transom facing forward and tied my ankles together. He made me stand up, naked, made a noose, and put it around my neck. I found it frightening, but very erotic at the same time.

"What are you doing?" I screamed, but I knew. I wrestled with my feelings of being incredibly horny and being really scared in one go. He sat me down again on the transom and turned me 'round so I was facing aft, my feet out over the water. My heart stopped as I realized he was going to push me off the transom into the ocean and drag me behind the stern by the rope around my neck, naked with my hands tied behind me.

"You'll find out, Lou. See how you like this!" He left me kind of teetering there, ran up to the helm, locked the wheel ahead, and hit the start button. The props began to turn, roiling the water on either side of me, and we started making way. He ran back and sat beside me, facing forward while I was facing aft. I have never been either so scared or so turned on in all my life.

"What are you doing. Are you crazy?" I was scared shitless and wet between my legs at the same time. He tightened the noose around my neck and tied the free end of the line attached to it under the transom. There were about three meters of line between my neck and where he tied it off.

"How long do you think it will take before you drown? How long do you think you'll have to think about it? What do you think it will feel like?"

"Why are you doing this? You're going to kill me? For what? Because I won't fuck you?" I screamed at him.

"You should have cooperated! You should have given me what I wanted! Now you'll get what's coming to you!" He pushed me to where the very edge of my ass was the only part of me holding me out of the water. I could almost feel myself slipping off the boat and into the water.

"Please, Billy. Please don't do this! It's not worth it!" Four bells rang, and I wondered if I'd ever get to hear five.

"Will you do what I want?" But I wouldn't. I was scared, but I wasn't giving in.

"No! I won't! Go ahead and kill me!" But I never thought he would.

"OK!" He left me again, went to the helm, and pushed the power lever up another notch. I could feel the screws below me on either side speed up The boat jerked forward suddenly, I felt my bare ass slide off the edge of the transom, the cold of the water on my feet, then my legs, then my ass, then my tits, and then my head went under. The noose tightened around my neck, my body was stretched out full-length, and suddenly I was being pulled through the water by my neck.

I was petrified. My whole body froze. I was being pulled along under the ocean by a rope around my neck. My mouth and my nose were under the water and I sucked in only salt water. I couldn't believe what was happening to me. I had only wanted to experience what it was like to get tied up naked by a boy and here I was about to die doing it all because I wouldn't come across and nobody would ever know why. What the fuck had I done, letting a guy I barely knew tie me up naked and all alone. It was all a matter of trust I had told myself. Yes, it takes trust. Yes, it is very dangerous. Yes, you need to know what you are doing. And yes very likely I would soon be dead.

But still, there was this high from the panic when it happens and you know you could die and you know you have to fight with all your strength, but once that is pushed away it's highly erotic, and I felt like I did in bed when a guy has a rope around my neck and I feel his hand cover my mouth and his fingers pinch my nostrils and I know what is about to come.

I take a deep breath, just like I did before I went underwater, I close my eyes and embrace the sensations flooding into me. The pressure of his dick deep within me reminds me I am his to be fucked and his hand over my mouth reminds me my life is his to take. I feel my head become lighter with the lack of oxygen and my lungs start to burn with the lack of air. I suddenly realize I have no way to make this stop.

And just like that it does stop and he's pulling me up by the rope around my throat and he's holding me up by his arm around my tits and the boat is slowing down. I'm gasping for air and in breathing my mind realizes better what is happening. The feeling of his control and my vulnerability washes over me and it turns me on. And then he's talking to me.

"OK, now you know what it's going to be like if you don't cooperate. Do you understand?"

"Yes," I gasp. "I understand."

"So, you'll do it?" Whatever exactly IT might be.

"No," I gasp. "Fuck you!"

"I'm through with you then!" He lets go of the rope around my neck. I take a deep breath quickly and my head sinks under water again and again I can't breathe. I remember once when some boys threw me off a pier into deep water and I went way down. I was trying to swim back up. I went deep enough that I couldn't get back to the surface. I got tired of paddling my arms and kicking my legs to get back up.

I thought that's it for me. I was tired and let myself float. The feeling of being scared and panicking went away. I started feeling calm and just stared at nothing. My mind and I felt sleepy and went to sleep until I was pulled up to the light. The lack of air at some point can actually be very pleasant. You feel a little drunk, a little lightheaded. Overall you feel just fine. Right up until you are unconscious.

That's what I learned now, tied up tight and under the water. That's what I remembered when I was with a boy who would want to make me feel good instead of just tying me up and fucking me. We did a session of me just laying there while he would simply cover my mouth and nose for various periods, and then let me breathe and I was no longer afraid. I would come over and over. No other stimulation was involved except for him restricting the air to my lungs. Sometimes he would cover my nose and mouth and sometimes he would put his hands on either side of my neck, not in front, and just squeeze both sides. Each time I would struggle, but I noticed when I was near orgasm that I would stop breathing.

There under water, just like in bed, I had some very out-of-body experiences with not being able to get air. It was truly freeing to me. I felt my lungs tightening and straining, my head becoming dizzy, my thoughts fuzzy, and my movements weakening. My body was screaming with the need to escape, but I was calming it as much as possible as I endured the lack of oxygen. Wanting to withstand this torture for as long as possible before wordlessly wishing it to stop. Then it did. Again he pulled me up. But this time I could hardly talk.

"Have you had enough?" But I'm just trying to get air.

"This is your last chance, Lou!"

"Fuck you!" I can barely get it out. I grab a breath and he starts the boat up again, only this time faster. This time I don't sink, I'm just towed and my body turns over and over, so I can get air now when I'm facing up and then not when I'm facing down. Being tied up is a help, I can't fight what is happening. I always need to be tied up when I'm choked by a boy. If I'm not, I fight back too much and hurt myself.

Now, just like when I'm tied for a long session my arms and legs are getting numb from the ceaseless efforts to escape the ropes and the prolonged lack of air. I can feel my lungs screaming for air and I resist, only to find myself worn out at the end from the effort. And with a boy, there is the ecstasy of cumming over and over. But the cumming, and the feelings of helplessness and desperation, when I can't breathe or escape are worth it. But here in the water, it's just agony, I can't cum.

If I'm choked long enough without a chance to breathe I just try to relax and give in to the darkness and let the darkness take me. Now I begin to fade into unconsciousness as panic fades into numbness and my mind goes blank. My heart begins to give up its fight and my body stops struggling. I feel like I'm sinking, my lungs burning with their desperate desire for air. I lose hold of my consciousness and drift into a vast kind of nothingness.

The more I try to struggle the more disoriented I get. The last thing I remember before I slip away with a boy is ecstasy since usually all that time I'm getting fucked. Every muscle in my body aches in protest but I can't get free and finally, it is too late, I am too far under. It's the same way here. I try to take a breath but it's useless. My limbs feel heavy and my body gets numb. My muscles relax and then everything slowly fades to black. I know it is over. I know there is no point in fighting it. And then he pulls me up.

"This really IS your last chance." I've had enough. I hurt too much.

"I'll do it," I say weakly. Half an hour later I'm still lying on deck, exhausted from my ordeal but OK. My memory is a little vague, but I think finally he untied my ankles and forced me to stand up and go down to the cabin with him, naked. He untied my wrists. He gave me a towel to dry myself off. I was so faint I could hardly stand up. That's when I first saw cameras. He was going to film what happened.

"Lie down on the berth!" he commanded and I did it. I was going to be filmed getting tied down and fucked. What a trip.

Louetta
Louetta
121 Followers