Manchester Pt. 05

Story Info
I'm tied to the mast of a yacht.
2.7k words
4.41
2.9k
5
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 03/08/2024
Created 03/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Louetta
Louetta
121 Followers

Louetta here. Everybody in this story is over eighteen. In this one I'm on a 30-footer out past Manchester Harbor with a lacrosse-playing friend of my brother. Having declined to submit to his advances he decides to try and convince me to change my mind by tying me to the mast. As we open I'm bound naked to a berth on the ship. As usual, I enjoy most of what happens to me.

"You can't force me to fuck," I instructed him.

"Maybe not now, but after a night at the mast, you'll change your tune."

"What are you talking about?"

"I'm going to tie you to the mast. Sort of like Odysseus and the sirens, only this time it's the siren that gets tied."

"What are you talking about?"

"You'll see. By morning you'll beg me to fuck you, if you're not frozen stiff." He untied the ropes that held my legs spread wide on the bed and then untied my wrists. He pulled me off the bed and bound my wrists behind my back. Then he dragged me topside, buck naked, and forced me to the mast. By now the sun was low in the September sky and it was really getting chilly there on open water. I heard six bells ring.

"I'm cold!"

"You'll be a lot colder when it gets dark and we get underway."

"Fuck you."

"Please do. Now stand with your back to the mast." I had no choice, he just shoved me up against it. He left me briefly and retrieved my bikini bottoms, with the ties still tied, and the rope from the fore deck where he had taken them off me by force before taking me below to, he hoped, have his way with me.

"Put these on!" He bent over and held out my bikini bottoms and I stepped into them, my hands still tied behind me, and he pulled them up over my bare ass.

"Hold still!" He tied a length of rope around both me and the mast to hold me in place and then took the rope off my wrists.

"Why are you doing this?"

"My boat needs a figurehead and you need some convincing." A figurehead was the carving of a woman at the prow of a ship, usually naked. I didn't know then what kind of "convincing" I was going to be subjected to.

"Put your hands behind the mast." I did. I wanted to see what was going to happen. He took a piece of rope, went behind the mast, and started tying my wrists tightly together behind it.

"That hurts!" And it did. That's when I saw the camera. After I was tied he turned on two bright lights which were pointed right at me from either side, and next to each light was a camera. He switched them on and left me alone in the cold to suffer, like a war trophy, tied to the mast, helpless, available to anyone who came by. At least I wasn't completely naked. At least an hour went by. I heard eight bells ring.

At dusk, I heard a boat approach. It tied up and I heard a familiar voice. It was Adam, one of three guys I had seen on the rotunda with these two Spanish twin-sister cabana girls when Billy and I had boarded his parents' boat. The girls were with them still, no longer in little bikinis but dressed in street clothes against the cold out on the water. I heard talking. After a while, I smelled steaks cooking and beer. It reminded me I was starving, thirsty, and had to pee. Another hour went by. The steaks were eaten, more beers were drunk, and cigars lit. Now it was pitch dark and there was an off-the-water breeze and I was almost naked and freezing. We raised anchor about ten PM and got underway, heading to the open sea, and it got even colder. An hour later I was numb with the cold. Downstairs they started having sex. Presumably after his turn, Adam came up on deck to visit me. I greeted him like the long-lost friend I thought he was.

"Adam, thank God. Untie me, I'm numb with the cold." He was wearing a jacket against the wind. He surveyed my body with appreciation. I heard two bells ring.

"Hi, Lou. Well," he laughed, "I'm not surprised you're cold, you're almost naked!"

"I know that, now please untie me!"

"Boy, you're absolutely beautiful, Lou!"

"Thank you, now please untie me!"

"I'm afraid I'm not here to rescue you, but to help get you to cooperate."

"Cooperate how? I'm not going to let you guys fuck me! Didn't you just fuck one of those Puerto Rican girls? Wasn't she enough?" But just the idea of me being made to cooperate turned me on. Cooperate with what? And how would I be made to? I knew if he wanted to he could strip off my bikini bottoms and fuck me standing up right now while I was still tied to the mast. That turned me on even more, I had never been done standing up, not mind standing up while I was tied to a post.

"Well, they declined to provide certain critical services and I hoped you'd take care of it."

"I'm not going to blow you!"

"Well, I've brought something with me that might help to overcome any reluctance on your part."

"Like what?" I got my answer. He produced from his jacket a metal device with a leather strap attached. I had seen one before doing BDSM films. It was a Jennings or Whitehead gag which consists of two hinged thin metal bars that wrap around the front of a captive's head on either side of her cheeks and pass through her mouth. The thin metal bars have sections in the middle bent to fit up behind the front teeth, top and bottom. They are held tightly on the girl's head by a leather strap around the back. There is a ratchet mechanism to separate the bars to force open her teeth, holding her mouth open. The desired degree of separation is set and maintained by the ratchet mechanism. It is an extremely effective device. There's nothing the girl can do once it's in her mouth. This one was about 150mm wide, about six inches, and fully open 55mm, just over two inches, big for a girl. Such a gag allows unlimited access to a girl's mouth. It stops coherent speech but does little to silence her.

"This!" He moved toward me to put it on me. I knew what it was used for in sex, to facilitate blow jobs from reluctant girls. I had never been forced to blow a guy, though I had plenty of experience doing it voluntarily, more or less, with my hands tied behind me.

"Don't you dare!" I screamed as he came up beside me. He pushed my hair back out of the way and stepped behind me.

"Ready? Open up, Lou!" This was delicious! What a trip, being forced to do a blow job!

"Get the fuck away from me!" I screamed and started to struggle, turning my head away, but he reached around and punched me hard in my tummy and knocked the wind out of me. While I was helpless, gasping for air, and my mouth was open, he shoved the middle part of the thing in between my front teeth and pulled the sides around my face. He pulled it tight against my head with the leather straps in back and fastened it on. I was caught. I couldn't wait to see if I could be forced to do this.

Then came the worst part. He started clicking the ratchet mechanism to force open my mouth. "Ah, ah, ah!" was all I could get out as he clicked it once, twice, three times, then more, and each time my mouth opened a little further. As my teeth moved further and further apart my tongue lay right there where a boy would want it to lick his penis. "Uh, uh, uh," I got out as my teeth spread wider and wider until it hurt something awful where my jaws met. Then, mercifully, he stopped. This was amazing!

"Hot ha huck har hue hoing? [What the fuck are you doing?]" I screamed as best I could with the two thin metal bars in my mouth and up behind my front teeth holding my mouth wide open.

"I'm not going to do anything, but take my pants down. You're going to do the rest, Lou!" I couldn't imagine what this was going to be like. How can you blow a guy when you can't move your mouth? I could use my tongue, I guess. If I wanted to. Maybe I would. I knew he wasn't really trying to hurt me. Well, not much. He was just trying to force me to perform a sex act.

"Ha huck hi ham! [The fuck I am!]" He pulled some of my hair out from where it had gotten stuck under the device and tied the hair up behind my head to keep it out of my face.

"OK, scrunch down onto your knees." I wouldn't so he pushed me down the pole, my wrists still bound behind it. The deck was hardwood and it hurt when my knees landed on it. I started sobbing at what he was doing to me but at the same time I was so horny I could explode.

"Hi hot hue her hi friend! [I thought you were my friend!]" I whimpered as best I could.

"I AM your friend. I don't want to hurt you, I just want you to give me a blow job. A friend with benefits!"

"Hi hot hoeing to hive hue ha hoe hob! [I'm not going to give you a blow job!]" But I knew I had no choice now. I tried to prepare myself for the inevitable.

"Actually, you are, Lou." He dropped his pants and pulled down his shorts. He was about half hard. Then he was in front of me. I was sobbing pretty much full-time now as he grabbed my hair and moved his dick toward my open mouth. I could smell the familiar smell of sex on him. He had fucked the twin-sister cabana girls. I shut my eyes tight. I could feel his dick head at my lips, and then it was in my mouth. It was still kind of soft. Holding my hair he started moving my head back and forth to get some stimulation or something. My chest heaved softly and he looked down and admired my bare tits, pale, perfect, and lovely. My nipples were pink and hard and he started squeezing them roughly until I cried out. He got harder and his foreskin retracted fully. He was squeaky clean underneath. He encouraged me, which only increased my embarrassment at having to suck him off.

"Come on, girl. Help me out here, Lou!" He was still too soft to really enjoy it and I wanted to learn this technique. Who knows if a boyfriend or husband would ever ask for it, so I wanted to be ready.

"Come on, Lou!" This was really a challenge. I couldn't close my mouth around his dick and suck, but I could use my tongue and I'd done that a thousand times before. Well, maybe a hundred, counting real boyfriends. I gently licked the tip of his cock and then the head. It sent a shock wave through his whole body and I was so turned on by the idea of being able to do him like this that I almost fainted right there myself. After a thorough licking, he was in ecstasy. He let out a cry and his dick slipped out of my mouth because I couldn't squeeze down on it.

"Hu haf ho hole ih ih hare! [You have to hold it in there!]"

"OK, OK!" He put himself back in me and started thrusting, going deeper and deeper on me each time. Everything was fucking exhilarating for him, the feel of my tongue on him, licking his cock, the sound of saliva squishing, my beautiful head going back and forth. I just concentrated on using my tongue and he watched me in awe at how, with my arms bound behind me, I maneuvered my eager young mouth over the head of his cock and started giving him the most pleasurable feelings he had ever felt. And I couldn't even close my lips over his cock. Then he finally got the idea to loosen the ratchet so I could suck on him.

"Wait, wait!" He cranked it halfway closed and I could get a purchase on him. The feeling of my warm, moist mouth on him drove him wild. I stroked and bobbed my head. My hair covered my face but he could see her bare breasts jiggle with every stroke. It was too much. The suction I gave him, the intensity, the subtleties of my tongue and mouth movement, going back and forth on his dick filled him with aching need and a build-up he had never felt before. I moved my head faster and finally there was a feeling in his cock he never felt before and of a sudden he knew he was going to cum and he felt this extreme, intense, unimaginable pleasure. I reached out and grabbed my hair to keep my mouth on his cock and I kept sucking and he came as he had never cum before. His heart was racing and he held himself tight in my mouth and then pulled me in even tighter. And he couldn't believe the feeling.

He just came and came right in my mouth. I started choking on his cum and struggling and finally I slipped my mouth off him, but he didn't stop cumming and he just came all over my face and in my hair. Finally, he got my mouth back on him and I fought him off and then slowly he started to lose the lovely sensation and I kind of got away from him. I was still coughing up what I had swallowed, but he grabbed my head by the hair and made me lick him clean and made me finish the job and rubbed whatever came out of my mouth on my neck and my tits then a couple more minutes we were through. I couldn't believe what I had done. I felt proud. I had been forced to give a blow job, but I gave him the best a guy could get, and he knew it.

"My God, Lou! I'll never forget what that felt like. It was the best feeling on earth!" I couldn't find the words to respond. "I've got to tie you up again," he told me.

"OK." He stood me up, my wrists still bound behind the mast. My face, my hair, my neck, and parts of my tits all had his cum on them. And of course, it was in my mouth too. He got more rope and tied my elbows together behind the mast, though they wouldn't actually reach. Then he tied a rope around me and the mast at my neck, another under my armpits just above my boobs, another just below my boobs, and one last one around my tummy. He spread my feet apart and tied my ankles on either side of the mast, looping the rope around back, so my legs were spread wide. I still had my bikini panties on, so he hadn't had me naked. He did the same behind-the-mast routine with my knees until I was spread wide enough so someone could untie my bottoms and fuck me standing up, which would have been a first for me. Finally, he ran a chain around my waist and padlocked it tight so I could not escape even if I got untied. He hung the padlock key from the bell rope.

"I'm glad you decided to cooperate, Lou," he said. Not that I had much choice.

"I thought you'd untie me if I did that for you."

"I can't. The other two guys deserve a shot at you." Then he was gone back to the cabana girls. I was mad at him since I had tried to please him. But I was nervous and excited to see what the other guys would do to me.

Louetta
Louetta
121 Followers