All Comments on 'Mandemic Pt. 01'

by freddieclegg

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hmm, thought it had potential

But for me at least, you brought in the chastity cage and wife taking a lover too quickly. It now just feels like a regular sub husband story. I'd have preferred a story more angled at the virus and developing slowly with resulting life changes and increasing controlling restrictions for men.

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 3 years ago

The virus idea was intriguing, but the cock-cage and the lesbian lover ruined an otherwise enjoyable tale.

1/5

Submisky35Submisky35over 3 years ago

Wrong category, maybe?

Interesting concept and well thought out, but I didn't sense any BDSM aspect!

freddiecleggfreddiecleggover 3 years agoAuthor
Thanks....

Thanks to the first three commentors on this. I always like to try to react to comments and for the Krrak and Submissky35 I'd say the reason that it's a BDSM tale is that there are those elements that the Krrak didn't care for, and there is more in the next part that's coming. I can see the point of view of my Anonymous commentor about the pace but I never intended this to be a long tale, just one that's highlighting a situation rather than going into a lot of detail. The point made that it could be a story less fetish oriented and more novel like is certainly true.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
This is great

I'm very into this

Keep the lesbian stuff, maybe put some tease and denial in it as well

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Are you going to be doing any more of this anytime soon?

I'm a big fan of this, please make more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfreddieclegg@freddieclegg
Old enough to know better, old enough not to care....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Mandemic Series Info