Mandemic Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ellen closed the zips over Mark's crotch and finally felt able to lift her visor. "There, that's all done," she said. "You can re-join your wife now."

As Mark returned to the reception area his wife was talking to the receptionist. Ellen joined the other two women and after a brief conversation, Alice took out her pocket book to settle the bill. As Mark waited beside the treatment room door, she closed her handbag, nodded to another woman in the waiting room and led the way outside and back to the car without saying a word to him. She goti nto the car and started it but before she drove off she leaned across to Mark's side and pressed the button for his throat mike. "Have you got anything to say?"

"What?" Mark's voice was thin and metallic through the speaker.

"How about, 'I'm sorry darling for dragging you out on a Saturday afternoon because I'm too incompetent to shave myself properly,' - that might be a start. Or, 'Thanks for picking up the bill for that, I know that medical centre fees are SO much more expensive than razor blades."

"Well," Mark began, "it wasn't really my...squawk..."

"Oh, for heaven's sake," Alice reached up and pressed the button switching off the mike again and cutting him off in mid-protest. "I really can't be bothered with your excuses. Let's go home."

5: A Visitor

Two days later, Alice was at work and Mark was sitting in the living room of their home.

He'd had a quiet day. There had even been some time for him to catch up with friends using his wife's laptop. Since the introduction of the male shielding regulations about the only way he could keep in contact with others was through social media like MensNet. Alice didn't approve but Mark felt he was entitled to some social life, even if the MensNet chat rooms were unfashionably bloke-ish and too many of the threads were involved in discussing various conspiracy theories that suggested everything from the fact that the whole epidemic had been faked through to the idea that there was a vaccine for men but women had managed to keep it secret. Mark shook his head at one of the more absurd proposals and shut the lap top down.

Mark usually had the run of the house while his wife was at work but he had to keep one eye on the clock for when she was expected back. Then he had two choices. Either he could climb into his isolation suit to provide protection against any airborne infection that Alice might carry in or he could retreat to his own room with it's carefully sealed door and regularly disinfected surfaces.

Often he headed off to his room, although sometimes he put on his suit to spend time with his wife. Mostly they stayed home in the evenings. There wasn't often much opportunity to go out - the restrictions meant that if they went to a bar or restaurant there was always a delay while the place checked his suit over. He supposed he should be grateful but he knew that it was because they were more concerned about getting a visit from a quarantine officer or being sued than they ever were about his well-being. Some places seemed positively hostile to men, even though it was the men that were the ones at risk. Alice said it was because the women felt threatened by the containment suits. Mark didn't think that was very fair. Nowadays, Alice mainly went out with her friends. Mark was getting used to spending time alone.

On this evening he was taken by surprise, hearing Alice's key in the lock before he had the chance to change.

He scuttled off quickly to his room, leaving behind the book he had been reading.

"Mark, come and join us," he heard his wife shouting. "We've got a guest."

Alice really should have phoned, Mark thought. Now he would have to rush to put on his suit. "I'll be there in a moment," he called, "I'm just changing."

Getting into the rubber suit was a struggle at the best of times. When he was in a hurry it was even worse. Eventually though he was able to close the neck- to crotch zip and fasten the covering flap over it, pull the hood over his head, fit the goggles and air filter and pull on the two pairs of gloves. Cursing he realised that he hadn't switched on his throat microphone and had to fumble awkwardly with the switch while looking in a mirror in order to get it turned on. He ran through the mental check list that he used every time he left the room when there was anyone else around: suit - hood - goggles - mask - gloves. Everything seemed in order. He felt able to venture out of his room.

"There you are!" Alice exclaimed as he entered the living room. Sitting beside her on the couch was another woman that he didn't recognise. "See, Laura, I said he would be all suited up."

The other women nodded. Seeing that Mark was appropriately covered up, she felt able to remove her own surgical mask. Mark could see she was an attractive looking woman, smartly dressed in a 'I'm going to make an impression in the office' way, probably in her mid thirties - a little older than his wife - but he still didn't know who she was.

"Now, Mark, I know how concerned you are about how the current situation has been affecting our marital relations. I mean it's not been your fault. I was never very keen on condoms, so the idea of that whole body suit in bed really doesn't appeal. Anyway, Laura has offered to stop by every so often and help me out with - well - those urges that a woman gets. I know you won't mind. After all, you know how irritable I can get and it has been a couple of months now. So if you see her around the place you'll know why."

Mark could hardly believe it. He had no idea that his wife was sexually attracted to other women and now she was introducing him to her new lover in as matter-of-fact a way as if she was telling him about her new cleaner. And she was doing it as though it was some big benefit to him. He started to object but then realised he had failed to turn on his throat mike, so that all the came out was a growled muttering.

"No, don't make a fuss, Mark. You know it's for the best," his wife admonished. "Why don't you get us a cup of coffee. I'm sure Laura would like one."

Inside his rubber hood, Mark bit back his objections and nodded. He would find a way to discuss this with his wife later, he thought.

As he left the room he overheard Laura saying to his wife,"It's a good idea to keep him busy. He'll only fret about the restrictions on his freedom if he has the chance to think about them." That. Mark felt, was an understatement, it was hard to think about anything else, even when he was doing something else. The suit was a significant encumbrance.

In the kitchen, while boiling water for the coffee, Mark fumbled with the switch on the neck band of his hood. At least with his throat mike working he would be able to respond to Alice.

He put the drinks for Alice and Laura on a tray. There was no point doing one for himself, he wouldn't be able to take his hood off while Laura and Alice were sitting there without masks on.

As he went back towards the living room there was a sound of giggling. Alice obviously was not wasting any time, Mark thought and as he entered the room the two women were sprawling on the couch with Laura nuzzling on Alice's neck and one hand on her breasts.

"Oh, thanks Mark," Alice said turning back towards Laura and starting to unbutton her blouse."That's all I'm going to want for a bit."

"From you at least," giggled Laura.

Mark put down the tray and was about to say something but Alice said, "Go on, shoo, you don't want to be a party-pooper, do you? And any way, I'm not turned on by the idea of having you watch."

Mark peered out at the two women through his goggles. He thought he saw a raised eyebrow from Laura that suggested she disagreed with Alice. He wondered if he should protest in some way but then decided there was probably no point and headed back to his room.

Sat on the edge of his bed, his door fastened shut and his hood pulled off, Mark felt depressed. He'd thought Alice was taking care of him but now with this Laura turning up, what did that signify?

There were the sounds of amusement coming from the living room. He could imagine what the two women were up to - the thought increased his depression and at the same time encouraged his cock to stiffen within its cage. He tried to put the sounds out of his mind. In the end he stripped off his latex suit, and turned on his and tried drowning out the sounds with his television.

12