Mando Bk. 01: Good Ass/Badass Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn straight."

"You're church on that."

The tall shouts. "We hear you loud and clear champ. No videos, right girls?

A middle age woman with close cropped hair holds her phone.  "How about it, girls? She protected us, now we can protect other women by deleting our vids." 

"Since you put it that way," a slim woman with the carriage and demeanor of a successful business professional begins, "We can pass her good deed on and pay it forward so the foundation won't have to spend more time fighting bad PR from wife beaters whose asses landed in jail and the news thanks to the foundation's intervention, and less time helping desperate women and children. Right?"

"Bet your ass that's right." a short black girl affirms. "My sister got her life back and on track with their help."

Another girl simply taps her phone and declares,  "Deleted and done."

A young woman with the tan of a tennis player quips, "Oh, OK, but damn that was one hell of a fight." then she has a brain fart of an idea. "Hey, wait a minute;  can we get our picture made with the champ?"

I grin as I pull my shirt up over my head leaving my sports bra in tack. "Like this?"

"Oh my god, you're as buff as ever! Those abs and pecks look like they're made of stone. Yummy!"

"Your biceps look like a smaller version of Arnold Schwarzenegger!"

A high pitch voice whimpers and wines, "I want a champ like that to have and to hold forever amen." She snickers before adding, "That one will do just fine."

The patron beside her slaps her on the shoulder, "No shit, Sherlock. shit!C"

A short Chinese girl walks timidly around the mob and stands in front of me. She looks me in the eye and immediately switches her focus to the toes of my shoes while muttering so shyly I barely understand her.  "It's really you! Oh my god, my dreams have ..." Then she drops to the floor in a dead faint.

The bartender takes charge. "Girls move back to give short stuff some air."

I see her blink her eyes open and I step down and sit in the chair I was standing on. "Come little one."

She sidles shyly to my chair barely daring to look at me.  I pick her up and set her on my right leg side saddle facing me. When I touch her a jolt jabs my heart. What's this? She looks at me wide-eyed and nervous. In a weak quiet voice she asks," Can I touch you?"

12