Mando Bk. 03: General Badass Ch. 05

Story Info
THE MANDO TRILOGY CONTINUES IN BOOK 3, CH. 5
2.9k words
4.86
875
0

Part 23 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5: The Proposal

Danny's point of view

When Gino comes home I meet him at the door. He takes my hands in his and takes a good long gander at me. "You could pass as a very excited person, Madam VP. Are you?"

"Yes! Yes-yes-yes--especially now that you're home. Come with me." I drop one hand and tug him to the bedroom with the other. "I can't wait until after dinner. I need a good hard fuck now."

We pull out all stops and make love with the ferocity of a three rooster cockfight.

Exhausted, sweaty, and winded, I collapse beside him and he pulls me to him  to snuggle. Once we're both breathing normally, I roll over on my side to face him, and he does the same.    His expression is as somber as someone about to inform a child their goldfish died.

"Danny, we've got to do something about your moping around the house like a truck ran over your cat. You've taken on a mighty big load of guilt you don't deserve."

This upset me because he's right. I can't get his and the kid's death off my mind. "What do you mean? What can we do?"

He grimaces and shakes his head looking sad and regretful. "I'm sorry, Danny, but what you need is a good spanking."

He hops out of bed and strides from the room and returns two minutes later with a wooden paddle and three dildos of different lengths with wide base bottoms.    He crawls back in bed, fluffs a few pillows against the headboard and leans against them. Once he's comfortable, he chooses a dildo and stands it upright between his legs against his crotch, to anchor the base under his thighs.

I watch all this in silence until he's ready. "What diabolically delicious deed are you planning, Mr. Sex Wizard?"

He laughs and points to the fake cock standing tall between his legs. "When you lie across my lap for the spanking, slip onto the dildo and get it where you want it. If it's the wrong size, we'll change them out."

I squeal. "Yes! Spanked and fucked at the same time!" I clap my hands and glide across his lap, arch my hips over the fake phallus and let it slide into my love tunnel. "Pleasure and pain at the same time. Oh my! I can't wait."

I turn my head so I can see his face. "OK, Mr. Conductor, drive this train."

He raises the long, narrow paddle and barks, "Bitch, you've been thinking about sex at work. You're a naughty girl, and you deserve a good spanking. I'll slap your bum hard enough to make it glow in the dark!"

Whap! He spanks me across both butt cheeks. Slap! Oh my! That hurt so good. He stops to run his hands over my bottom making long soft strokes like a gentle massage. It's nice. T

The massaging stops abruptly, and he lands stinging strokes on alternating cheeks, getting progressively harder with each slap. I feel the rhythm and tempo change as the snare drum cadence morphs into a drum roll by spanking me with rapid, brisk strokes. My butt glows bright red, but that's not a stop light for either of us.

Each slap jars my butt and rubs my engorged clit. He's paddling so fast the sensation drives my clit crazy. I help it by humping the realistic molded cock with each rapid spank. The pain and pleasure combination is outrageous. No foreplay needed, I'm building up quickly to a monster climax. Pain-pleasure-pain-pleasure-slap-hump-slap-hump. Oh yeah! "Spank me you brute! Fuck yeah!"

"What you need, little girl, is a little shaking up." He uses both hands to shimmy my butt to get my clit even more excited, engorged, and firmer.

Then he shakes with one hand and gives five smacks on each side in rapid alternating sequence with the other hand.    

He's making my clit vibrate against the dildo cock as he spanks my bottom black and blue. I can't last much longer.

He talks trash but doesn't let up on the action. "You're a naughty girl for not sucking my cock before I woke up this morning." He slaps each buttock.

"Ouch! I know. That was brainless."

"And heartless." SLAP-SLAP! "And inconsiderate." SLAP-SLAP! "And mean." SLAP-SLAP!    

The pain is mounting, as he stacks one hard, stinging slap on top of the last like he's rebuilding the twin towers.    

"You know you deserve a thrashing you insensitive hussy. I deserve a blow job with my morning coffee." SLAP-SLAP- SLAP-SLAP- SLAP-SLAP

"Yes. I'm sir--"before I can finish the sentence the orgasm claims my body and soul. The combination of the spanking waking up the nerves in my anus, the pain from the spanks, and the stimulation of my clit and pussy cave in on me all at once. I stiffen, arch my back, bite my knuckles and let the waves roar, one after another, crashing and washing over me. They're submerging me in ecstasy and tantalizing sharp blistering pain like explosive fireworks shooting from his penis to my Venus. I'm bombarded with so many sensations I'm overwhelmed and overloaded. I pant, gasp, lurch, jerk, and spasm while smelling the perfume of raw sex, and listening with rapture to the stinging swats and slaps while amazing colors flash behind my eyelids. Do the orgasms make the pain more pleasurable, or does the pain increase and heighten the orgasms? That's an easy one for me. Spanking turns my orgasms and climaxes into a volcanic eruption, creating major seismic activity. This is the only time I'm glad I have faults. Giggle.    

He keeps talking trash while I writhe, squirm, moan, squeal and chirp. "Fuck, Gino! This is incredible!"

"Good, bitch, because your red butt isn't glowing enough yet. Naughty girls get red hot butts."

He keeps up the 'punish the naughty girl talk and swatting my ass without mercy. He pauses between each ten spanks and rubs my burning, stinging butt cheeks with loving hands. The slaps sting all the way to my anus. I love it, but don't have time to think about it before the next wave of erotic pleasure floods me with electric current from my clit to my tits.

The myriad of nerve endings in my anus ring increases the impact of the stinging slaps with immeasurable pleasure. The more spanks, the broader the effect next time. God, I get off on spankings. When my buttocks glow like hot coals, he lowers his hands just past my butt cheeks and continues spanking my thighs.

"OK, vixen, you'd better promise to behave because your behind is mine to burn, and you best believe I'll burn that ass up! Hear me, bitch? You better plan to please me or consider this butt licking as a warm up. Are you going to behave, or will it take the flogging whip to keep you in line?"

We don't have a flogging whip, but the threat keeps him in character in the role he's playing as my punisher.

I'm    out of orgasms.    I can't take another one and still walk, so I lift off the play dick and toss it to the foot of the bed.

"I'm being better starting right now. See? I'm behaving and taking my spanking like a good girl. Ow!" He's spanking so fast my butt and thighs are aflame.

"Does that hurt?" He asked, and I answered in pain;

"Yes. My cheeks are on fire!"

"Shall we stop, marine? Or is it Marie? Soldier or sold out? Are you tough enough to take more?"    

He knows I never back down from a real challenge. I retort. "What's the matter, you pussy? Can't be a tough guy?  Cup your hands, cupcake, and stop being a sissy patting my ass instead of paddling it."

He swats and spanks hard and as fast as a spinning fan blade and overcooks my ass. My pain sensors scream warnings to my burning butt; "TILT! OVERLOAD! ABANDON SPANKING! RAW ASS ALERT!" God, I love it.

"Listen up, you five dollar hooker. If you speak to your man like that again, you'll have TWO ass holes, got that?"

Ohhh, the pain that man can inflict; I had forgotten how good a bad ass spanking hurt.    

"Ow! Ouch! I didn't mean it. It slipped past my lips by mistake. I-I will not do it-again. Ohhh It- Ahhhh! Oh!  OW! Ohhhhhhh! I'm sorry. I'm bad at being good, but I'm good at being bad."

"Then push hard to achieve goodness."

I giggle. "It ain't good unless it is hard. OWWWW! I'll try harder! OW! MORE! More! I'm screwed up! OHHHH! More! I deserve MORE!"

He lays such an awesome pain on my bottom I wonder if he's enjoying this too much. The shallow cupped hand thumps, thuds or pops instead of slapping. The louder sounds intensify the effect of my simulated punishment. Slaps sting, but the cupped hand sends the pain deep. Yummy

My butt glows like a summer sunrise and is rawer than monkeys' balls  after sliding down a coconut tree. He soothes my flaming bottom by gently massaging each cheek with aloe lotion.

And then he eases me off from across his legs and rests my head in his lap. Then he gives me a present by pushing Moby Dick into my mouth. "Suck, bitch. That's right, eat my cock. Make up for your hurtful actions. Your penitence is to lick my balls and suck my bat!"    

Chills glide over my skin. I love it. I play rough with that proud prick to retaliate for the delightfully brutal spanking-or pretend to. It is a sex game.

I follow his instructions with gusto. I suck his cock and lick his balls until he pulls me back up. I wrap my arms around him and kiss him a few seconds before shagging his mouth with my tongue. "How does Dick taste? You are being ravished by the tongue that sucked your cock. Do you like being your own cocksucker?"

I torture his tongue and lips with mine, pausing now and then to nibble on his lips. He's so excited my tummy gets creamy and sticky.

He pushes me back down to Sir Lotsa Cock. This time I give his magic wand a vigorous workout with my hands. I jack his shaft with one hand and massage its head with the other. He is so hot and bothered I'm bound to rack up a ton of hand-job overtime.   I press my hand hard at the base of his shaft and grip the third of his dick that remains inside his body. It drives him wild. Seconds later his body stiffens as his stomach muscles spasm. He shoves my head down over his cock. "Catch my cum in your mouth, you ungrateful wench."

Oh, I love that dirty trash talk in bed. Here it comes. That magic spout spurts, splatters, hiccups, and burps. I catch a few drops, but most of it paints my face. I lick cum off his dick before gobbling it like a starving wild woman. That's easy to understand after a long steady diet of molded make-believe strap-on dildo dicks before we hooked up.

I squeeze the base of his shaft with a tight vice-like grip to make the prick expand by giving the blood nowhere to go. I let the pressure build before releasing it and slip my hand between his balls and anus and press his prostate or P-spot. He's bucking like a bronco. He squirms, thrashes and raises his hips. Then he sets up halfway to watch me. The load is scarce, but the orgasm rocks with super intensity.   I am so proud. I did that to a man. A real man. I pumped him dry. Who says a dyke ain't woman enough to please her man?

I work his schlong until he collapses. I clean my face with the corner of the top sheet and kiss my way back to his nipples. I suck and nibble on one, then the other. His reactions weaken, and his mojo and go juice wells are dry. His batteries need recharging. The dude is pussy whipped. That big grin on his face showcases ultimate pleasure and unabated satisfaction. I am exhilarated and proud.

I poise my mouth near his ear, "can the cock of the walk bang me until I can't walk?"

He laughs. "Now, THAT is a challenge I accept."

"Know something?"

"Tell me."

"I like sucking and licking you. I sucked you dry, didn't I?"

"Yep, neither a drip nor drop left. And you are a fantastic knob polisher. You are a mile over amazing, Danny, and light years beyond the sexiest woman I've ever met. You still have the magic mouth and tongue I dreamed about. Not to mention that superior, beautiful, firm butt and juicy cunt."

I snuggle up to him and rest my head on his chest. He massages my neck. "Know something else, stud?"

"Uh-uh"

"That spanking while riding the dildo was a superb idea. You are the sex guru."

"You played my flute like a world-class flutist. Oh, that mouth pussy is so hot it keeps Sir Lotsa Cock happier than a shopaholic with unlimited credit.

***

We make a date for Saturday night for the proposal. I showed him the engagement ring style I like and he had it custom made. I can't wait to see it.

We fly to New York, go to a Broadway play, have dinner at the Ritz, and he proposes. It's a simple proposal, but for us, it's enough. After the main course, the waiter removes the empty Champagne bottle and replaces it with a remarkable bottle dressed with a medallion dangling from red white and blue ribbons.    He holds the bottle out to Gino with both hands and tilts it so he can read the label. "This is an excellent Champagne, sir. Excellent Choice."

His smile is wide with pride. "Thank you, Marcelo. Open it gently and let me pour, please."

The mustachioed French Sommelier flashes a conspiratorial smile, winks, and then bows. "Of Course, Sir."

Gino accepts the bottle, covers the medal with his hand, and fills my tulip glass two thirds full, and then his. Then he uncovers the medallion, studies it as if reading the label, and turns it for me to see. "Isn't this the most beautiful bottle you've ever seen?"

All the attention he's giving the bottle has me curious. I look closely and gasp.  The ring is dangling from the ribbon in all its three hundred thousand dollar glory. Even in the dim, romantic light, it sparkles.

I suck a deep breath but forgets to exhale. I gawk at the ring, look up at Gino, and back to the ring. "GINO! It's so beautiful! Quick, put it on my finger."

He chuckles and blinks a playful wink. "Not so fast VP Marino. Give me your ring finger and look into my eyes."

I respond without thinking. I'm in a fog and dazzled by diamonds. It's the most  beautiful spectacular ring I've ever met. The white diamond baguettes surrounding the pink tear-shaped ten-carat diamond alternate with diamond and ruby baguettes.  It is sensational. I look into his eyes and see a love more beautiful than any precious stone ever cut, or any jewelry ever made. I don't just see him, I see into his soul a love that is limitless and undemanding. The more I know him the more I love him. I languish in the moment, memorizing the look on his face, marking this moment forever. I'm awed by the feelings running thru me  to him, and from him to me.   

"Danny, Tiger, from the first minute I saw you I wanted you forever. Only you. You're the only person my eyes see when I hear the word, "love." You're forever on my mind, in my words, and in everything I do.    My imagination isn't good enough to imagine a life without you, and I don't want to." He slips the ring up to my first knuckle. "Danny Sterling, will you marry me so I can love and cherish you in person forever?"

I sniff through his speech and gaze in amazement at the ring as he slides it on my finger, and then hold it up to admire it. The trickling trails of tears down my cheeks  change to a steady stream as I reply.    

"Oh yes, Gino a thousand times yes, and a thousand times that." I kiss my ring, kiss his hand, and then kiss him passionately. "I want to live life to the fullest with you, Gino. I want to love you every day, all day long, for the rest of my life. "I kiss long and hard, and abruptly lean back, grinning." Know what I want to do right this minute?"

He motions for the check and grins back at me. "No guess required, so let's go."

*****

Things are going smoothly at home and in business. Kammy is working out with us regularly, and her talents and skills increase continuously and consistently. In addition to her pilot's license for rotor and fixed-wing aircraft She skydives, scuba dives, and muff dives. Her evasive driving school turned her into a pro, and her shooting and Kung Fu skills are so finely tuned she's top notch competent. She can operate most any form of transportation, including eighteen wheelers, speedboats, jet skis, snow skies, on and off road vehicles, certain heavy equipment, race cars, bikes, and do daredevil stunts in cars and bikes.   She has worked her way so much deeper into our hearts than we ever dreamed, and are loath to think of life without her. Now she's anxious for more action.

END CHAPTER FIVE