Mando Bk. 03: General Badass Ch. 13

Story Info
MANDO TRILOGY CONTINUES IN BK 3, GENERAL BADASS,CH 13
19.1k words
4.2
1.5k
00

Part 31 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 13:    Pegging Gino

Danny's point of view

I am slow, but I get it. My face flushes deep red and goes to purple. "Why, Danny? Why is this so important to you? It is, isn't it?"    

She scoots up beside me and leans against my chest instead of the headboard. "More than I can tell you."    

 "Why? So what's going on now?"    

"Gino I'm so uptight now I'm desperate. I want to pound, punish, and vent frustration in the only way that ever works for me. Sex; hard, animal, unleashed sex". She turns her face up to mine and I see the pleading in her face and hear the plea in her voice. "Gino I've been doing this with my bitches for ten years, and I miss it, and right now I am about to explode from all that's happened."    

"I see. This isn't just sex to you today is it? It's more than that. Do you want to dominate the man in your life, is that it?"    

She reacts as if slapped. Her head springs off my chest and squares around to face me. "No, no, no, Gino. I don't want to be the alpha. That's not what I mean." She shakes her head vehemently. "No! Don't ever think that."    

"What then? Couldn't you scratch that itch with Kammy?"    

She shakes her head violently. "No Gino! She's too small, too light to fuck hard enough. Anyway, it's not an itch. It's a release valve that works for me when nothing else does. I thought that once my political career was over I could relax, but the opposite happened. All the stress of the oval office finally turned into an avalanche and buried my ass in depression, tension, frustration, and anxiety. I'm a wreck, Gino. My nerves are frayed, my spine is fried, and my mind is mired in mud. Besides, I'm still not over losing Chuck, those children or you and Kammy dying. Plus, allowing ourselves to get shot was double jeopardy."    

"How do you mean?"    

"I mean, I knew the sniper's bullets could kill me, but that wasn't half as scary as losing you to the sniper's bullet. I'd come so close to losing you once I wanted to cancel the stand-in gig every two minutes. Gino the thought of losing you forever jabbed my heart and soul with a terror I've never known."    

I nod. "OK, I can identify with that, because I was afraid I'd never see you again either. Our lives were in the hands of a pair of snipers." She leans over and kisses me.    

"But what has that got to do with treating me like a bitch by fucking me?"    

"Hard, rough sex is the only surefire release that's ever worked for me the few times I desperately needed it. A rescue or extraction that put me face to face with death created the driving need for a release through hard sex." She dries her eyes with the corner of the top satin sheet. "Maybe I need to punish you for scaring the shit out of me, or maybe I want to punish myself for losing those kids and Chuck, and almost losing Kammy. Plus all the pressure of holding and VP and President jobs, the terrorist threats, dealing with the earthquake situation, among other things.. Or maybe just ram it home in someone that cares how I feel and lets me expel all my venom to make way for the love it's blocking." She wipes the tears sneaking from her eyes and locks eye contact with me. "Gino, I'm so stressed I feel like I'll blow up."

I stare at her like she's not there. I don't comprehend this strange, abstract need of hers. "Danny, I promised you I'd try anything once, as long as you agreed that if I never wanted to repeat it, you'd respect that. Remember?"    

She nods hopefully. "I'm counting on that."    

I manage a forced smile. "So I've got a pounding to get through if I want to be the loving and caring man in your life-and I do." I swallow hard. "I guess this is the pegging I've read about. Isn't that usually associated with men poking each other in their poop shoots?"    

She grins, finally. "Yes, but it refers more to women pegging men these days. Many a woman fantasizes about wearing a strap on and showing their men how they want them to fuck, and to see how it feels to drive the train." She notes the skeptical look in my eyes, and adds, "Besides, from what I've read and heard, a popular fantasy among men is for their wives or girlfriends to have a cock and for them to pretend to have a cunt. You know; a roll reversal."

I see no way around this. "Okay, Danny. I will keep my word. I promised I'd try anything once, and this seems important to you in more ways than you've expressed."    

Her expression is all hope. The twinkle in her eyes and the deep dimples from the broad grin tells me I am right. Her need is deep. My need to avoid it is deep too, but she seems to "out need" me in this. No sense in fighting it if it'll help her cope. It can't do me any good. Oh, I SO, don't want to do this!    

"Then you'll do it?"    

I give in. "Yes, but please understand this is a major stretch for me. I'm miles outside my comfort zone. I am anxious and under duress, but love wins out. I want you to be happy. Go get your strap-on dong, or whatever it is you use. Have you had it for a long time?"

She blushes. "No. This one is for men. I bought it off the internet. It's a small one for first timers specifically designed to stimulate your prostate. That's your  P-spot." She grins. "Never used it, sir. You're my first pussy with a cock."    

"OK..."    

She shrieks." and jumps off the bed and disappears into her walk-in closet. She comes out carrying a nylon carryall.    

      "Ready for kinky?"    

"Ready, no. Reluctant but willing, yes." I wince at the thought. "Am I going to like this?"    

"I don't know, but I'm sure I will. Let's find out how you like it." She giggles and sets her bag near the foot of the bed before coming to get me. "OK, big boy, on your feet."    

When I catch sight of the two red scarves dangling over her shoulder, I'm not sure whether to run or just walk away. I'm in trouble.    

      She ties one scarf around each of my wrist and says, "On your knees facing the foot of the bed and hands on the frame." The frame is wrought iron. She lashes my hands tightly to the grill work with the scarves, snaps up her carryall and steps out of my vision.    

"Be right back." I hear her buckling something on, like a belt or strap, but there are too many snaps to be one belt. She crawls up on the bed behind me. She greases my hole generously inside and around the opening with lubricant. "Gino, I want to fuck you, will you give it a chance and not stop too soon?"    

"Oh god. Danny, you're stretching my boundaries from here to China."    

"Tell me anytime you want to stop. Say the safe word red light and I'll stop. Remember how I told you what to do when you had anal sex with me?"    

"Um, yes."    

"Tell me anything. Game on?"    

"I'll try anything with you once Danny. I regret this already, but I want to be all you need me to be." I stall because I'm nervous about having something rammed up my butt. Besides, an insensitive partner could do a lot of damage with a vinyl or silicone covered hard plastic phallus. Rip an intestine even. I say for the umpteenth time. "If I don't like it we never do it again, deal?"    

"Deal. I have lots of lubricant on but tell me if it gets dry."    

I feel a little pressure as she circles my hole with a lubed finger before slowly sliding it to the first knuckle and eases it back and forth before going to the hilt. Then a second finger goes in and rubs, circles, and slides back and forth. I whimper as a third finger joins the other two.. Em, it doesn't feel so bad. It actually feels good.

You ready to go pro, stud? Ready for my cock?"

I crane my neck to look back at her. "I guess, but under duress.. I hope agreeing to do this shows you how much I love you."

She giggles. "Yes, but I'm betting you will love a good fucking. Your prostate will be so happy he'll love it for you.

"I hope."

She replaces her fingers with her six inch skinny cock and increases pressure until the dick head pops in. It's no worse than her finger when she massages my prostate from within. Say, hey! It actually feels good. She goes a little deeper and pulls back a little. A little deeper; pull back. Deeper; pull back. Deeper, pull back. She repeats that action until her fake cock is up to the hilt. It feels like it's maybe an inch and a half in diameter. Rather pleasant. She's going slow and easy with long smooth strokes. She's doing like I do her for anal sex by getting me and my rectum to relax so she can thrust without fear of tearing tense skin. Bless her. Damn her too. This is humiliating.    

The sensation is pleasant, not sexual. The dong sliding in and out is like being massaged from within. But something is happening to me. I'm getting aroused. Now that I'm over the embarrassment and awkwardness, I want it. I want to know what being fucked by a woman is like.    

"How does getting screwed feel, stud?"    

"It's kind of nice, actually. Now thrust hard once so I can adjust to this weirdness." She rears back and slams her hips against my rump with a large slap. "Again." She drives that fake Jake hard. I like it. "Ram me hard baby. Pound that ass!" She does. I'm getting into her being in me.    

She's excited. "Yay-Yuh stud. I'm gonna fuck that man pussy like your my bitch for real." I"ll slam that ass so hard and deep you'll be delirious. You'll beg me for my hard cock. I'll ram you so hard you'll think you've been hit by a train!" She giggles again. "Trust me, love, Meditate on my cock and I'll show you the way to nirvana.".

She thrusts deep and slams hard against my butt faster and faster. She uses her hands on my hips to pull me toward her with brutal force as she thrusts with all the power of her toned athletic body. Her hips slam against mine with brutal force as she rams her firm off-the-shelf schlong deep with ferocity again and again. I love the hypnotic sound of the slap, slap, slap of her hips against my buttocks. I'm so aroused my rod is granite hard and throbbing. The more she thrusts and pumps the more lust and desire consumes me. I want it all―the whole experience. "Hump harder, bitch! Drive that long dong home!"    

Her high pitch squeal of delight is musical. She's ecstatic and ready to rock her cock and fuck her jock. It's strange that I like it. Surprising too. Is liking this a good thing or an "Uh-Oh" thing?    

She talks a little trash. "OK bitch, welcome to the most exciting buck and fuck of your life." She pounds my butt cheeks faster than a Singer sewing machine can stitch, and harder than a kangaroo can kick. It stimulates the nerve endings all around and in my anus so quickly I gasp. My P-spot is taking a beating and getting a massage simultaneously and begging for more. Every stroke bounces my balls against my thighs like a bowling ball glancing off the rubber rails of a bowling lane gutter. Their loud slap follows the hard slap of her hips against my backside like an echo.    

Slam! Whap!    

Slam! Whap!    

Slam-hap, slam-whap, slam-whap, slam-whap, slam-whap!    

Faster and faster. Harder and harder.    

She's gathering speed with shorter strokes. Her firm hips rocket back and forth faster than a horny buck rabbit in a hutch full of does. She's an out-of-control race car crashing into a wall. Ohhhhhhh but it's sexy and kinky good.   I'm actually getting fucked in the ass! And worse, I like it. I love it. I want more of it.

More trash talk from behind me. "Hey you five dollar whore, I'm giving you a hundred dollar fuck. I've been cruising to lay a bruising on your man cunt for a long time."    

Now she's thrusting so hard enough to drill for oil. She thrusts, bumps, and pumps with the fury of a monster pile driver pounding long pylons in the hard sea bottom to erect an oil drilling platform. She's lost in the action. She's an automatic pilot and that pilot is sex starved. She's a rivet gun and pneumatic nail gun all in one and all in me. Wow! "Go Tiger, go! Fuck me like you're me and I'm you."    

She whips my butt with her hips with such abandon I abandon myself. She goes even faster and screams. "I love you! I love fucking you! You are mine! Mine, mine, mine! You hear me? You are my cock, my ass and my man-pussy forever!"    I bet you can't wait to suck my cock and lick my ball, can you, you hussy!s. You'll give me all the mouth  pussy I want and love it"

We're both panting like greyhounds chasing that stupid funny bunny around a quarter-mile racetrack.    

Just when I think she's winding down she pops both knees between my thighs and spreads them wide. She goes deeper and reverts to hard thrusts, slinging my balls into a titillating motion. They swing and sway with every ram and slam of her hips. I'm so caught up in this raw, exhilarating sex I yell, "Fuck me, baby! Do me rough! Get mean and unleash the beast!" I don't know how much longer I can hold the spewing volcano back even though I'm not the one dipping my wick.    

She pulls out all stops and humps and bumps until my butt is ruby red and my hole is battle worn and supper sore and on fire―and tingling―and buzzing.    

I erupt and coat the foot of the bed with cum. The climax shoots through my body like liquid sandpaper, sending sizzling sensations through my system so quickly I'm immersed in sensual euphoria and a brand of pleasure that is brand new to me. Hot cum shoots out my front, and eight thousand nerve endings in my rectum generates a blazing explosive ring of fire that ignites an inferno so intense it's like riding a lightning bolt across the sky.    

      Whoops! Did I just have a climax from anal stimulation alone? She didn't rub, touch, stroke, fuck, or lick my cock. Who boy! What a ride! Pounding on the prostate on the outside, and sliding and riding over it on the inside opened all floodgates of erotic orgasmic sex and is looking for more. Wow!    

      When the muscles in my rigid, climaxing body release all tension and go flaccid, she stops with her cock all the way in and collapses onto my back. "Whew, Stud! You're a fuck and a half. You've got such a firm, fuckable ass! MY fuckable ass. You liked it didn't you?"    

I catch my breath and laugh. "Yes, and that surprises me big time. Shocks me to my socks, I want you to know. I would have never guessed being fucked could be so erotic―but only by a woman." I hasten to add. "Never expect a two male threesome. Don't even think about it. I only invite strap-on cock jocks into my arena, thank you."    

Her peals of laughter shake the rafters. "Just me, stud. I'm a jealous lover, too, and you best remember that." She sports a proud grin. "You really got into that, didn't you?"    

"Yes, I found a new pathway to nirvana."    

Our donkey braying laughter blends into a warble of chirps and snorts. We're gasping and gulping air into our heaving chests through giggles, he-he and ha-has. Our sweaty bodies glisten like early morning dew on tender green grass. The smell bellowing from our sex-capades is funky and musky. Sweet and sour. Erotic.    

"Tell you what, though honey bunny. I'm glad your dick isn't as big as mine."    

She giggles. "I know that's right. But not to worry; these dicks don't grow." She pulls out easily and springs off the bed to show me the five inch long hard cock under an inch and a half in diameter bouncing and shaking with every step. "It's a starter pegging rod, Gino. See? The head bends down to give the prostate hard action I guess. Turn it up and it would hit a woman's G-spot." 

She's wearing a full maroon leather harness that looks more like a corset than a strap on dildo holder. Its black cords are laced tight enough to support any rough play she can dream up. The one-piece streamlined leather lingerie begins below her breast and covers her ass like panty briefs accented with black lace on the ledges of  the brief's legs.    Black nylon stockings completes the busty dom look. Yummy. The crotch is padded thick and holds a metal ring that  can hold dildos of varying sizes in its pouch.    She's a well cushioned butt fucker. A real pound puppy with a fluorescent purple phallus. "That's a remarkable purple glowing cock you have, grandma."    

"Better to fuck you with, my dear."    

I guffaw so hard my ribs hurt. Danny goes into a giggle fit when I grab my rib cage. "It is a funny colored cock, isn't it?" All I can do is nod.    

When our bouts of hilarity subside, I ask, "Um, grandma, isn't this a good time to untie me?"    

"Almost."    

"Uh-oh."    

She removes her dildo, grabs a pillow, pushes me to my elbows and swats my butt. "Make a butt bridge because this tug is chugging its way under it. "    

I push my hips high and lower my head. She slides on her back headfirst between my legs, puts the pillow under her head and slurps a mouth full of me. She sucks until it's hard as a rock and throbbing like a beating heart and aching for more. "Fuck your mouth pussy, stud."    

I thrust in and out of her mouth while she sucks and my balls swing freely. I hump faster and faster and she sucks harder and harder. She reaches around me and slaps one butt cheek three quick slaps and then the other cheek with the other hand. I am electrified. Each slap is like kissing a stun gun. Sparks fly and fuse her mouth to my cock. Being sucked on one side and spanked on the other is like riding inside a tornado. I am a storm inside. Hell, I am the storm―a lighting storm with rolling thunder and heavy rain. And heavy, swinging balls.    

Why my cock gets harder and more sensitive from having my butt slapped while loving on that sweet, hot, mouth pussy beats me, but it does. Being strapped to a lightning bolt can't be any more exciting, or bouncing around inside a clap of thunder can't rattle my body any more. The experience overtakes me. It owns me. "My god, Tiger, you a sex train; and you sure are training me to like weird sex! Getting butt fucked, no less!"    

I try to hold back the climax because I want the sensuous sensations to last another year or two, but my dick won't wait. When the first drop of cum touches her tongue she grabs both ass cheeks and spreads them wide apart first, and then claps them open and closed with a slow, deliberate rhythm. Confucius, cornflakes, and cotton candy! Where did she learn all this? Every erogenous zone in my being is doing jumping jacks and singing the hallelujah chorus. A buzzing vibration shivers down my spine and darts out my toes. Fuck! What a lover!"    

      She slaps both cheeks together, moves her hands down a little lower and spreads them so fast my butt sucks air.    

Being so exposed is equally erotic and exhilarating. My balls tingle with anticipation of her next move. She presses my cheeks together tightly, let's go, and presses her knuckles on that magic P-spot between my balls and rectum and then presses her forefinger knuckle upward, hard, and deep and then relaxes. After a few more times she presses and digs the knuckle in hard and holds it there several seconds and repeats the ritual, driving me crazy. I grunt, moan, groan, and growl. "Oh, oh, oh, Tiger, this is, it's, it's... Amazing! You're playing my body like a master."    

           I'm over the top.    

Wow! It can't get better than this! But it does when she replaces her forefinger knuckle with her fist. She rocks it back and forth and rolls it side to side and then bounces it up and down against the P-spot.    

      That does more than bring me to a climax; it turns me into one. My body is copper, and she's like a megawatt electric current pulsing through me. Every nerve tingles and my cock sings. I am an exploding volcano. It's like she is acid and I am water. When the tiny drops drip rhythmically down to a pool of water they burst into a volley of mini-explosions, filling my nostrils with the acrid smoke of sweat and sex. I fill her mouth with hot love lava over and over, drying up all reserves. She takes all I give, and I give all I have.