Mando Bk. 03: General Badass Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"First things first, Sir Lotsa Cock, I'm hungry." I pat his butt. "Rise, ye master of the stud farm. Get those hips off the bed so I can slip those pants off  that fine ass."    

He presses his shoulders and feet against the bed and arches his back and butt. I slide his trousers and boxer briefs down to his knees and grasp his balls with one hand and guide his growing shaft into my mouth and suck him into oblivion and subjugation.    

I play his hot rod like a flute, and my flute plays my mouth like a mouth organ. He's so excited and aroused that the Nile overflows early. No matter; I milk him like a cow and drain every last drop from his reservoir. Then I slide up beside him. "Gino?"    

"Um-hum."    

"I want to fuck you."    

"You want to fuck me? What's new about that?"    

"It's new because I've never done it."    

He jerks upright and leans his back against the headboard. "I don't follow. We fuck more than a legion of rabbits."    

I shake my head. "No, Gino, you fuck me."    

END CHAPTER TWELVE