Mando Bk. 03: General Badass Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She licks me clean, slides out from under me and unties my hands, kissing me all the while.    

"WOW! Danny. Damn! That was electrifying! It was the most incredible that incredible can be. Besides being a sex bomb and world class lover, you are sensationally awesome and absolutely amazing. Wow! You rock, Tiger. You definitely rock my world."    

She beams. I "love thrilling you Gino. Turning you on turns me on."    

She unties me and I stretch out and collapse face up on the bed and revel in that sexy, sensuous, wild experience. I got ass fucked and liked it! Amazing.    

           She crawls up beside me and snuggles. "You really got into that. I loved how you loved it. That was what I wanted and needed." She kisses me before asking,."What's the verdict? Can I get more man pussy or are you cutting me off?? Please tell me I can  have that ass again. It's a perfect ass and I want to fuck again. Can I?"

"You know it, Tiger. I got into you getting into me." I feel the warmth of her breath on my neck. "But why did I climax without being touched? It was incredible, but how does your cock in my butt make my dick cum without direct stimulation?  What's the connection?"    

She explains. "Stimulating the eight thousand nerve endings in your anus sets you on fire and opens a path to more stimulation. Climaxes are always stronger and better after anal sex because of the excess stimulation."    

"Makes sense. I can't get over the fact that I liked being fucked in the ass."    

She giggles and tickles me. "We both got off on that. But tell me true, Stud; you said if you didn't like something we wouldn't do it again. Did I understand correctly that you'll let me fuck you again?"."    

"Ohhh baby! If you don't do that again I'm cutting you off of cock until you do!" I laugh and she giggles and laughs with me.    

      I draw in a deep breath and let the air rush out in a sigh of satisfaction. "One cannot travel this path to self enlightenment alone." I chuckle. "The two must become one with each other. Locked and interlocked together and fused together, like ink in water."    

      How about like vodka in orange juice, sugar in hot tea, or rum in a daiquiri?"    

"That too."    

      "Good. I'm glad you feel that way because this puppy has other tricks to wow you with."    

"Then I'll be the bow in your bow wow, bull dog. You can grab my bone and growl anytime you feel frisky."    

I quit talking and kiss her neck, moving up behind her ear, and then dart my tongue in her ear before nibbling her ear lobe.    

"Hey, Stud, I thought you were pussy whipped."    

"I may be out of juice, but my love for you will overflow always, and engulf you in it."    

She squirms. "Careful Stud. If you keep nibbling and licking much longer, I'll find another use for that tongue."    

"Em, then I'll keep licking."    

Gino"    

"Hmm?"    

"I love you forever, starting an eternity ago."    

"Do you mean to say you loved me before we met?"    

"No, I mean I loved you before I knew it was you I loved. The first day we met I realized there was a void in my heart that only you could fill. You are the only one I could ever love because I already loved you, and will love you forever."

"Tiger, you're being more Zen than I am."

She giggles. "Scary, isn't it?"

"Scintillating."

"OK, you be Zen."

I kiss her first long and tenderly. Her tongue slips between my lips and I melt into her like butter melting on a pancake. I scoot on my side facing her, take both hands in mine, and talk in a soft, romantic voice.

"Danny, we are who we are separately because of whom we are together. We are us. You have all my love because your love has all of me."

"I'm a better man because of the woman you are."

"The day I stop loving you is the day eternity dies and infinity becomes a two-dimensional dot. I love you with all I am, ever was, and ever will be, even if I stop being. I loved you when I was not. Now I love you when I am."

"I'll always love you tomorrow, and I loved you yesterday because I'll always love you today." I kiss her again and move so my face is a foot away from her so we can peer into each other's souls and make a pathway for them to join and make us one. Our eyes remain locked together as I whisper words inspired by ancient Chinese wisdom.    

"We are two sides of one future because the future is on our side. Neither knows where we'll end up, but we know we're going there together because we're not two "me's," we are one." We are us by being one all together, and all together one."    

I kiss each cheek gently, and then kiss her softly on the lips. "Just as our planet has only one sun, I have one love for you. I'll never lose it because you'll always return it." I kiss her lips with a loving gentleness after the rough sex. I breathe her breath and inhale her scent while gazing into those irises laced with honey.    

She looks into my eyes as I talk, and hers get moist and take on an admiring, dreamy look. I continue saying sweet and poetic things.

"Danny, you are my universe; my one song, and I love singing you."    

      I stop and kiss her with deep passion. She responds with a warm, loving kiss that cradles me in her love.

There's a time in our intimate moments I recall her lying dead on the Pope's jet. She breathed her last breath as I arrived. A hollow, void fear wrapped its fingers around my throat, choking me, suffocating me as death siphoned her life from her body.    

      Panic attacked my nerves. The possibility of a world without Danny reduced everything that had ever been important to me to nothing.    

That devastating feeling was so overpowering it triggered my chi. I felt it powering up to repair her body so she could live in it. I knew I wouldn't lose her and my shattered life became whole again. Every second her heart was still I talked to her in my mind. Danny, don't leave me. Come back, Come home and stay. Then I appealed to her military side. "General Danny Marino, Get back in your body, now! That's an order! Maybe her heart didn't obey the order because she outranks me. It remained still until I whisper in her ear. "Stay with me or it's no cock for you."    

It could be my imagination or selective memory, but that's the moment the first beep sprang from the heart monitor, and when I felt her first heart beat. I learned how much I loved her at the possibility of losing her. My love deepened and refused to let her go.    

When I recall that moment, my kisses soften and express my deep undying love, and touch her with the kind of calm passion that keeps us going. My fingers brush against her skin lightly so I can memorize her; idolize her. I gently press my naked body against hers so our skins can share our love in sensual ways. The rise and fall of her chest, the light puffs of air from her cute nose, the smell of her tousled hair, and the taste of her tongue and lips, and the sound of her chirps, cries of passion and erotic fulfillment, and the everyday words she says are just a few pieces of her life's puzzle that are a part of me.

    "Gino?"

"Um?"

"You can out Zen me, but you can't out love me."

"No. I can't out fuck you either."

Her dimples deepen when her rich smile blooms and giggles dance from her lips. She slips her hand around my cock and coos, "Maybe not, but keep trying. Never stop trying."    

THE END    

Book Three is the last in the Mando series.

Dear Reader, if you enjoyed reading book three  of the Mando Trilogy,    consider posting a review. This will help me improve my stories. Just a sentence or two is fine. 

Post any errors to me privately so I can correct them.

Chapter 13:    Pegging Gino

Danny's point of view

I am slow, but I get it. My face flushes deep red and goes to purple. "Why, Danny? Why is this so important to you? It is, isn't it?"    

She scoots up beside me and leans against my chest instead of the headboard. "More than I can tell you."      "Why? So what's going on now?"    

"Gino I'm so uptight now I'm desperate. I want to pound, punish, and vent frustration in the only way that ever works for me. Sex; hard, animal, unleashed sex". She turns her face up to mine and I see the pleading in her face and hear the plea in her voice. "Gino I've been doing this with my bitches for ten years, and I miss it, and right now I am about to explode from all that's happened."    

"I see. This isn't just sex to you today is it? It's more than that. Do you want to dominate the man in your life, is that it?"    

She reacts as if slapped. Her head springs off my chest and squares around to face me. "No, no, no, Gino. I don't want to be the alpha. That's not what I mean." She shakes her head vehemently. "No! Don't ever think that."    

"What then? Couldn't you scratch that itch with Kammy?"    

She shakes her head violently. "No Gino! She's too small, too light to fuck hard enough. Anyway, it's not an itch. It's a release valve that works for me when nothing else does. I thought that once my political career was over I could relax, but the opposite happened.  All the stress of the oval office finally turned into an avalanche and buried my ass in depression, tension, frustration, and anxiety. I'm a wreck, Gino. My nerves are frayed, my spine is fried, and my mind is mired in mud.  Besides, I'm still not over losing Chuck, those children or you and Kammy dying. Plus, allowing ourselves to get shot was double jeopardy."    

"How do you mean?"    

"I mean, I knew the sniper's bullets could kill me, but that wasn't half as scary as losing you to the sniper's bullet. I'd come so close to losing you once I wanted to cancel the stand-in gig every two minutes. Gino the thought of losing you forever jabbed my heart and soul with a terror I've never known."    

I nod. "OK, I can identify with that, because I was afraid I'd never see you again either. Our lives were in the hands of a pair of snipers." She leans over and kisses me.    

"But what has that got to do with treating me like a bitch by fucking me?"    

"Hard, rough sex is the only surefire release that's ever worked for me the few times I desperately needed it. A rescue or extraction that put me face to face with death created the driving need for a release through hard sex." She dries her eyes with the corner of the top satin sheet. "Maybe I need to punish you for scaring the shit out of me, or maybe I want to punish myself for losing those kids or just ram it home in someone that cares how I feel and lets me expel all my venom to make way for the love it's blocking."    

I stare at her like she's not there. I don't comprehend this strange, abstract need of hers. "Danny, I promised you I'd try anything once, as long as you agreed that if I never wanted to repeat it, you'd respect that. Remember?"    

She nods hopefully. "I'm counting on that."    

I manage a forced smile. "So I've got a pounding to get through if I want to be the loving and caring man in your life-and I do." I swallow hard. "I guess this is the pegging I've read about. Isn't that usually associated with men poking each other in their poop shoots?"    

She grins, finally. "Yes, but it refers more to women pegging men these days. Many a woman fantasizes about wearing a strap on and showing their men how they want them to fuck, and to see how it feels to drive the train." She notes the skeptical look in my eyes, and adds, "Besides, from what I've read and heard, a popular fantasy among men is for their wives or girlfriends to have a cock and for them to pretend to have a cunt. You know; a roll reversal."

I see no way around this. "Okay, Danny. I will keep my word. I promised I'd try anything once, and this seems important to you in more ways than you've expressed."    

Her expression is all hope. The twinkle in her eyes and the deep dimples from the broad grin tells me I am right. Her need is deep. My need to avoid it is deep too, but she seems to "out need" me in this. No sense in fighting it if it'll help her cope. It can't do me any good. Oh, I so,  don't want to do this!    

"Then you'll do it?"    

I give in. "Yes, but please understand this is a major stretch for me. I'm miles outside my comfort zone. I am anxious and under duress, but love wins out. I want you to be happy. Go get your strap-on dong, or whatever it is you use. Have you had it for a long time?"

She blushes. "No. This one is for men. I bought it off the internet. It's a small one for first timers specifically designed to stimulate your prostate. That's your  P-spot." She grins. "Never used it, sir. You're my first pussy with a cock."    

"OK..."    

She shrieks." and jumps off the bed and disappears into her walk-in closet. She comes out carrying a nylon carryall.    

      "Ready for kinky?"    

"Ready, no. Reluctant but willing, yes." I wince at the thought. "Am I going to like this?"    

"I don't know, but I'm sure I will find out soon." She giggles and sets her bag near the foot of the bed before coming to get me. "OK, big boy, on your feet."    

When I catch sight of the two red scarves dangling over her shoulder, I'm not sure whether to run or just walk away. I'm in trouble.    

      She ties one scarf around each of my wrist and says, "On your knees facing the foot of the bed and hands on the frame." The frame is wrought iron. She lashes my hands tightly to the grill work with the scarves, snaps up her carryall and steps out of my vision.    

"Be right back." I hear her buckling something on, like a belt or strap, but there are too many snaps to be one belt. She crawls up on the bed behind me. She greases my hole generously inside and around the opening with lubricant. "Gino, I want to fuck you, will you give it a chance and not stop too soon?"    

"Oh god. Danny, you're stretching my boundaries from here to China."    

"Tell me anytime you want to stop. Say the safe word red light and I'll stop. Remember how I told you what to do when you had anal sex with me?"    

"Um, yes."    

"Tell me anything. Game on?"    

"I'll try anything with you once Danny. I regret this already, but I want to be all you need me to be." I stall because I'm nervous about having something rammed up my butt. Besides, an insensitive partner could do a lot of damage with a vinyl or silicone covered hard plastic phallus. Rip an intestine even. I say for the umpteenth time. "If I don't like it we never do it again, deal?"    

"Deal. I have lots of lubricant on but tell me if it gets dry."    

I feel a little pressure as she circles my hole with a lubed finger before slowly sliding it  to the first knuckle and eases it back and forth  before going to the hilt. Then a second finger goes in and rubs, circles, and slides back and forth. I whimper as a third finger joins the other two.. Em, it doesn't feel so bad.  It actually feels good.

You ready to go pro, stud? Ready for my cock?"

I crane my neck to look back at her. "I guess, but under duress.. I hope agreeing to do this shows you how much I love you."

She giggles. "Yes, but I'm betting you will love a good fucking. Your prostate will be so happy he'll love it for you.

"I hope."

She replaces her fingers with her six inch skinny cock and increases pressure until the dick head pops in.  It's no worse than her finger when she massages my prostate from within. Say, hey! It actually feels good. She goes a little deeper and pulls back a little. A little deeper; pull back. Deeper; pull back. Deeper, pull back. She repeats that action until her fake cock is up to the hilt. It feels like it's maybe an inch and a half in diameter. Rather pleasant. She's going slow and easy with long smooth strokes. She's doing like I do her for anal sex by getting me and my rectum to relax so she can thrust without fear of tearing tense skin. Bless her. Damn her too. This is humiliating.    

The sensation is pleasant, not sexual. The dong sliding in and out is like being massaged from within. But something is happening to me. I'm getting aroused. Now that I'm over the embarrassment and awkwardness, I want it. I want to know what being fucked by a woman is like.    

"How does getting screwed feel, stud?"    

"It's kind of nice, actually. Now thrust hard once so I can adjust to this weirdness." She rears back and slams her hips against my rump with a large slap. "Again." She drives that fake Jake hard. I like it. "Ram me hard baby. Pound that ass!" She does. I'm getting into her being in me so much my cock is oozing pre-cum.

She's excited. "Yay-Yuh stud. I'm gonna fuck that man pussy like you're my bitch for real." She giggles. "I'll slam that ass so hard and deep you'll be delirious. You'll beg me for my hard cock." She chirps as she chatters. "I'll ram you so hard you'll think you've been hit by a train!" She giggles again. "Trust me, love, Meditate on my cock and I'll show you the way to nirvana.".

She thrusts deep and slams hard against my butt faster and faster. She uses her hands on my hips to pull me toward her with brutal force as she thrusts with all the power of her toned athletic body. Her hips slam against mine with brutal force as she rams her firm off-the-shelf schlong deep with ferocity again and again. I love the hypnotic sound of the slap, slap, slap of her hips against my buttocks. I'm so aroused my rod is granite hard and throbbing. The more she thrusts and pumps the more lust and desire consumes me. I want it all―the whole experience. "Hump harder, bitch! Drive that long dong home!"    

Her high pitch squeal of delight is musical. She's ecstatic and ready to rock her cock and fuck her jock. It's strange that I like it. Surprising too. Is liking this a good thing or an "Uh-Oh" thing?    

She talks a little trash. "OK bitch, welcome to the most exciting buck and fuck of your life." She pounds my butt cheeks faster than a Singer sewing machine can stitch, and harder than a kangaroo can kick. It stimulates the nerve endings all around and in my anus so quickly I gasp. My P-spot is taking a beating and getting a massage simultaneously and begging for more. Every stroke bounces my balls against my thighs like a bowling ball glancing off the rubber rails of a bowling lane. Their loud slap follows the hard slap of her hips against my backside like an echo.    

Slam! Whap!    

Slam! Whap!    

Slam-whap, slam-whap, slam-whap, slam-whap, slam-whap!    

Faster and faster. Harder and harder.    

She's gathering speed with shorter strokes. Her firm hips rocket back and forth faster than a horny buck rabbit in a hutch full of does. She's an out-of-control race car crashing into a wall. Ohhhhhhh but it's sexy and kinky good.   I'm actually getting fucked in the ass! And worse, I like it. I love it. I want more of it.

More trash talk from behind me. "Hey you five dollar whore, I'm giving you a hundred dollar fuck. I've been cruising to lay a bruising on your man cunt for a long time."    

Now she's thrusting so hard enough to drill for oil. She thrusts, bumps, and pumps with the fury of a monster pile driver pounding long pylons in the hard sea bottom to erect the draw bridge oil rig. She's lost in the action. She's on automatic pilot and that pilot is sex starved. She's a rivet gun and pneumatic nail gun all in one and all in me. Wow! "Go Tiger, go! Fuck me like you're me and I'm you."    

She whips my butt with her hips with such abandon I abandon myself. She goes even faster and screams. "I love you! I love fucking you! You are mine! Mine, mine, mine! You hear me? You are my cock, my ass and my man-pussy forever!"    I bet you can't wait to suck my cock and lick my ball, can you, you hussy? You'll give me all the mouth  pussy I want and love it"

We're both panting like greyhounds chasing that stupid funny bunny around a racetrack.