Mando Bk. 03: General Badass Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just when I think she's winding down she pops both knees between my thighs and spreads them wide. She goes deeper and reverts to hard thrusts, slinging my balls into a titillating motion. They swing and sway with every ram and slam of her hips. I'm so caught up in this raw, exhilarating sex I yell, "Fuck me, baby! Do me rough! Get mean and unleash the beast!" I feel my own climax building. I don't know how much longer I can hold the spewing volcano back even though I'm not the one dipping my wick.    

She pulls out all stops and humps and bumps until my butt is ruby red and my hole is battle worn, sloppy, and supper sore and on fire―and tingling―and buzzing.    

I erupt and coat the foot of the bed with cum. The climax shoots through my body like liquid sandpaper, sending sizzling sensations through my system so quickly I'm immersed in sensual euphoria and a brand of pleasure that is brand new to me. Hot cum shoots out my front, and eight thousand nerve endings in my rectum generates a blazing explosive ring of fire that ignites an inferno so intense it's like riding a lightning bolt across the sky.    

      Whoops! Did I just have a climax from anal stimulation alone? She didn't rub, touch, stroke, fuck, or lick my cock. Who boy! What a ride! Pounding on the prostate on the outside, and sliding and riding over it on the inside opened all floodgates of erotic orgasmic sex and is looking for more. Wow!    

      When the muscles in my rigid, climaxing body release all tension and go flaccid, she stops with her cock all the way in and collapses onto my back. "Whew, Stud! You're a fuck and a half. You've got such a firm, fuckable ass! MY fuckable ass. You liked it didn't you?"    

I catch my breath and laugh. "Yes, and that surprises me big time. Shocks me to my socks, I want you to know. I would have never guessed being fucked could be so erotic―but only by a woman." I hasten to add. "Never expect a two male threesome. Don't even think about it. I only invite one strap-on cock jocks into my arena, thank you."    

Her peals of laughter shake the rafters. "Just me, stud. I'm a jealous lover, too, and you best remember that." She sports a proud grin. "You really got into that, didn't you?"    

"Yes, I found a new pathway to nirvana."    

Our donkey braying laughter blends into a warble of chirps and snorts. We're gasping and gulping air into our heaving chests through giggles, he-he and ha-has. Our sweaty bodies glisten like early morning dew on tender green grass. The smell bellowing from our sex-capades is funky and musky. Sweet and sour. Erotic.    

"Tell you what, though honey bunny. I'm glad your dick isn't as big as mine."    

She giggles. "I know that's right. But not to worry; these dicks don't grow." She pulls out easily and springs off the bed to show me the five inch long hard cock under an inch and a half in diameter bouncing and shaking with every step. "It's a starter pegging rod, Gino. See? The head bends down to give the prostate hard action I guess. Turn it up and it would hit a woman's G-spot." 

She's wearing a full maroon leather harness that looks more like a corset than a strap on dildo holder. Its black cords are laced tight enough to support any rough play she can dream up. The one-piece streamlined leather lingerie begins below her breast and covers her ass like panty briefs accented with black lace on the ledges of  the brief's legs.    Black nylon stockings completes the busty dom look. Yummy. The crotch is padded thick and holds a metal ring that  can hold dildos of varying sizes in its pouch.    She's a well cushioned butt fucker. A real pound puppy with a fluorescent purple phallus. "That's a remarkable purple glowing cock you have, grandma."    

She flutters her eyelashes. "Better to fuck you with, my dear."    

I guffaw so hard my ribs hurt. Danny goes into a giggle fit when I grab my rib cage. "It is a funny colored cock, isn't it?" All I can do is nod.    

When our bouts of hilarity subside, I ask, "Um, grandma, isn't this a good time to untie me?"    

"Almost."    

"Uh-oh."    

She removes her dildo, grabs a pillow, pushes me to my elbows and swats my butt. "Make a butt bridge because this tug is chugging its way under it. "    

I push my hips high and lower my head. She slides on her back headfirst between my legs, puts the pillow under her head and slurps a mouth full of me. She sucks until it's hard as a rock and throbbing like a beating heart and aching for more. "Fuck your mouth pussy, stud."    

I thrust in and out of her mouth while she sucks and my balls swing freely. I hump faster and faster and she sucks harder and harder. She reaches around me and slaps one butt cheek three quick slaps and then the other cheek with the other hand. I am electrified. Each slap is like kissing a stun gun. Sparks fly and fuse her mouth to my cock. Being sucked on one side and spanked on the other is like riding inside a tornado. I am inside a storm. Hell, I am the storm―a lighting storm with rolling thunder and heavy rain. And heavy, swinging balls.    

Why my cock gets harder and more sensitive from having my butt slapped while loving on that sweet, hot, mouth pussy beats me, but it does. Being strapped to a lightning bolt can't be any more exciting, or bouncing around inside a clap of thunder can't rattle my body any more. The experience overtakes me. It owns me. "My god, Tiger, you are a sex train; and you sure are training me to like weird sex! Getting butt fucked, no less!"    

I try to hold back the climax because I want the sensuous sensations to last another year or two, but my dick won't wait. When the first drop of cum touches her tongue she grabs both ass cheeks and spreads them wide apart first, and then claps them open so fast my ass sucks air, and closed with a slow, deliberate rhythm. Confucius, cornflakes, and cotton candy! Where did she learn all this? Every erogenous zone in my being is doing jumping jacks and singing the hallelujah chorus. A buzzing vibration shivers down my spine and darts out my toes. Fuck! What a lover!"    

      She slaps both cheeks together, moves her hands down a little lower and spreads them fast enough to turn my ass into a vacuum cleaner. 

Being so exposed is equally erotic and exhilarating. My balls tingle with anticipation of her next move. She presses my cheeks together tightly, let's go, and presses her knuckles on that magic P-spot between my balls and rectum and then presses her forefinger knuckle upward, hard, and deep and then relaxes. After a few more times she presses and digs the knuckle in hard and holds it there several seconds and repeats the ritual, driving me crazy. I grunt, moan, groan, and growl. "Oh, oh, oh, Tiger, this is, it's, it's... Amazing! You're playing my body like a master."    

I'm over the top.  Wow! Just when I think it can't get better than this, it does when she replaces her forefinger knuckle with her fist. She rocks it back and forth and rolls it side to side and then bounces it up and down against the P-spot.    

      That does more than bring me to a climax; it turns me into one. My body is copper, and she's like a megawatt electric current pulsing through me. Every nerve tingles and my cock sings. I am an exploding volcano. It's like she is acid and I am water. When the tiny acid drops drip rhythmically down to a pool of water they burst into a volley of mini-explosions, filling my nostrils with the acrid smoke of sweat and sex. I fill her mouth with hot love lava over and over, drying up all reserves. She takes all I give, and I give all I have.    

She licks me clean, slides out from under me and unties my hands, kissing me all the while.    

"WOW! Danny. Damn! That was electrifying! It was the most incredible that incredible can be. Besides being a sex bomb and world class lover, you are sensationally awesome and absolutely amazing. Wow! You rock, Tiger. You definitely rock my world."    

She beams. I "love thrilling you Gino. Turning you on turns me on."    

She unties me and I stretch out and collapse face up on the bed and revel in that sexy, sensuous, wild experience. I got ass fucked and liked it! Amazing.    

  She crawls up beside me and snuggles. "You really got into that, too. I loved how you loved it. That was what I wanted and needed." She kisses me before asking,."What's the verdict? Can I get more man pussy or are you cutting me off?" She squares around and butts noses with me. "Please tell me I can  have that ass again. It's a perfect ass and I want to fuck it again. Can I?"

"You know it, Tiger. I got into you getting into me." I feel the warmth of her breath on my neck. "But why did I climax without being touched? It was incredible, but how does your cock in my butt make my dick cum without direct stimulation?  What's the connection?"    

She explains. "Stimulating the eight thousand nerve endings in your anus sets you on fire and opens a path to more stimulation. Climaxes are always stronger and better after anal sex because of the excess stimulation."    

"Makes sense. I can't get over the fact that I liked being fucked in the ass."    

She giggles and tickles me. "We both got off on that. But tell me true, Stud; you said if you didn't like something we wouldn't do it again. Did I understand correctly that you'll let me fuck you again?"."    

"Ohhh baby! If you don't do that again I'm cutting you off of cock until you do!" I laugh and she giggles and laughs with me.    

      I draw in a deep breath and let the air rush out in a sigh of satisfaction. "One cannot travel this path to self enlightenment alone." I chuckle. "The two must become one with each other. Locked and interlocked together and fused together, like ink in water."    

      How about like vodka in orange juice, sugar in hot tea, or rum in a daiquiri?"    "That too."    

      "Good. I'm glad you feel that way because this puppy has other tricks to wow you with."    

"Then I'll be the bow in your bow wow, bull dog. You can grab my bone and growl anytime you feel frisky."    

I quit talking and kiss her neck, moving up behind her ear, and then dart my tongue in her ear before nibbling her ear lobe.    

"Hey, Stud, I thought you were pussy whipped."    

"I may be out of juice, but my love for you will overflow always, and engulf you in it."    

She squirms. "Careful Stud. If you keep nibbling and licking much longer, I'll find another use for that tongue."    

"Em, then I'll keep licking."    

Gino"    

"Hmm?"    

"I love you forever, starting an eternity ago."    

"Do you mean to say you loved me before we met?"    

"No, I mean I loved you before I knew it was you I loved. The first day we met I realized there was a void in my heart that only you could fill. You are the only one I could ever love because I already loved you, and will love you forever."

"Tiger, you're being more Zen than I am."

She giggles. "Scary, isn't it?"

"Scintillating."

"OK, you be Zen."

I kiss her first long and tenderly. Her tongue slips between my lips and I melt into her like butter melting on a pancake. I scoot on my side facing her, take both hands in mine, and talk in a soft, romantic voice.

"Danny, we are who we are separately because of whom we are together. We are us. You have all my love because your love has all of me."

"I'm a better man because of the woman you are."

"The day I stop loving you is the day eternity dies and infinity becomes a two-dimensional dot. I love you with all I am, ever was, and ever will be, even if I stop being. I loved you when I was not. Now I love you when I am."

"I'll always love you tomorrow, and I loved you yesterday because I'll always love you today." I kiss her again and move so my face is a foot away from her so we can peer into each other's souls and make a pathway for them to join and make us one. Our eyes remain locked together as I whisper words inspired by ancient Chinese wisdom.    

"We are two sides of one future because the future is on our side. Neither knows where we'll end up, but we know we're going there together because we're not two "me's," we are one." We are us by being one all together, and all together one."    

I kiss each cheek gently, and then kiss her softly on the lips. "Just as our planet has only one sun, I have one love for you. I'll never lose it because you'll always return it." I kiss her lips with a loving gentleness after the rough sex. I breathe her breath and inhale her scent while gazing into those irises laced with honey.    

She looks into my eyes as I talk, and hers get moist and take on an admiring, dreamy look. I continue saying sweet and poetic things.

"Danny, you are my universe; my one song, and I love singing you."    

      I stop and kiss her with deep passion. She responds with a warm, loving kiss that cradles me in her love.

There's a time in our intimate moments I recall her lying dead on the Pope's jet. She breathed her last breath as I arrived. A hollow, void fear wrapped its fingers around my throat, choking me, suffocating me as death siphoned her life from her body.    

      Panic attacked my nerves. The possibility of a world without Danny reduced everything that had ever been important to me to nothing.    

That devastating feeling was so overpowering it triggered my chi. I felt it powering up to repair her body so she could live in it. I knew I wouldn't lose her and my shattered life became whole again. Every second her heart was still I talked to her in my mind. Danny, don't leave me. Come back, Come home and stay. Then I appealed to her military side. "General Danny Marino, Get back in your body, now! That's an order! Maybe her heart didn't obey the order because she outranks me. It remained still until I whisper in her ear. "Stay with me or it's no cock for you."    

It could be my imagination or selective memory, but that's the moment the first beep sprang from the heart monitor, and when I felt her first heart beat. I learned how much I loved her at the possibility of losing her. My love deepened and refused to let her go.    

When I recall that moment, my kisses soften and express my deep undying love, and touch her with the kind of calm passion that keeps us going. My fingers brush against her skin lightly so I can memorize her; idolize her. I gently press my naked body against hers so our skins can share our love in sensual ways. The rise and fall of her chest, the light puffs of air from her cute nose, the smell of her tousled hair, and the taste of her tongue and lips, and the sound of her chirps, cries of passion and erotic fulfillment, and the everyday words she says are just a few pieces of her life's puzzle that are a part of me.

    "Gino?"

"Um?"

"You can out Zen me, but you can't out love me."

"No. I can't out fuck you either."

Her dimples deepen when her rich smile blooms and giggles dance from her lips. She slips her hand around my cock and coos, "Maybe not, but keep trying. Never stop trying."    

THE END    

Book Three is the last in the Mando series.

Dear Reader, if you enjoyed reading book three  of the Mando Trilogy,   

consider posting a review. This will help me improve my stories. Just a sentence or two is fine. 

Post any errors to me privately so I can correct them.

Thanks for voting

  Chapter 12: The    Real    Deal

Danny's point of view

"Come in, General." We shake hands, and I motion for him to sit in a chair close to me. "Have a seat, and we'll have coffee brought in."    

The General is no small talker. "General President, you are trailing in the polls and still dropping. I'm sure you've noticed."    

"Of course."

He scoffs. "Remember when President Sullivan and I first called you and what he wanted you to do if he remained in office?"    

"Yes, and it puzzled me. He wanted me to be a military advisor. But General, the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs is the military advisor."    His head dips down and up in a shallow bob. "Quite right. Since my term ends next year, I recommended you as my replacement."    

My jaw drops in awe and freezes several seconds before I recover. "But, but General Hogue, in the past the new chairman has been a Vice-Chairman or joint chief for years. Their qualifications outstrip mine."    

"Your qualifications are more important than the seniority of others."    

I'm suspicious. The General doesn't waste time or mince words. He doesn't make social calls. He scratches his bald head and squares his broad shoulders and locks gazes with me.    

"General President, be blunt, please. Which position suits you best, leading the military, or leading the country?"    

"Well General, the President is the Commander In Chief; so theoretically, he or she is head of both."    

He leans slightly toward me. "Yes, but in fact, only the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs recommends when to declare war. So who is directly in charge of the military?"    

I'm still jogging behind him. I don't know where he is going with this. "Alright General, the president is the highest-ranking officer, but the chairman doesn't have direct control of the combat troops."    

"No, that's the Secretary of Defense's job. And who advises that individual?"    

I grin at his cunning. "The Chairman of the Joint Chiefs."    

"Yes, the Chairman is the military advisor to the president, the National Security Council, the homeland security council, and the secretary of defense. That's pretty military I'd say."    

"Out with it, General. What are you getting at?"    

He rewards my impatience with a knowing smile. "The terrorists want you out of office. Judging by the popular vote, they might get their wish. But the reasons they want you gone are all military related."    

My endurance for good manners is getting challenged. I want to know what the fuck the Chairman is getting to. "So?"    

"Wouldn't it be a kick in the teeth if you weren't president, but were still in their face and kicking their ass even more so?"    

I lean back, faking disinterest. "Yes, it would. Where are you going with this, General?"    

"What would happen if you and the Republican Party agreed to an arrangement between a candidate and his political party for your endorsement of their candidacy?"    

I'm intrigued. "An arrangement for what, exactly?"    

"The Republican Party would get certain concessions for appointing you Chairman of the Joint Chiefs. This way you're running toward the terrorists rather than running from them. And you have the whole military at your disposal for protection if you need it." He smiles and leans back.    

To say I'm stunned is as necessary as saying a horse is a quadruped. My jaw drops and my breathing stops. I am not just at a loss for words. If the right words were tattooed on my tongue, I still wouldn't know how to respond or what to say.

He smiles and waits patiently for a response. Respond? Hell's bells in seashells! He might as well order a Pizza while he waits because I'm thinking in slow motion―no motion even. My brain has weighed anchor and is floating without direction because it's lost its compass and can't chart its course. This conversation scrambled and jumbled my thoughts. Talk about a knockout punch. I didn't see this one coming.    

I take a sip of coffee to buy a little more time and reply. "What brings this idea up, General?"    

"Simple. The joint chiefs don't want to lose your leadership. We've seen you kick ass, but never kiss it. You are more of a general than a president, am I right?"    

"If you're asking if I'm more comfortable leading people who follow orders, then the answer is yes. But am I comfortable quitting?" I shake my head. "Not in the least."    

He leans to one side and surveys me like he's sizing me up or taking inventory of the hairs on my head. "The other candidates have two possible outcomes. Win the election or lose it. You, on the other hand, are being offered a third choice: Win, Lose or transfer to another position of high rank that will complement the president-elect without competing with him. He won't have to match your military strength because he'll have you. You will strengthen his presidency. "