Mandy and Her Mommy Ch. 02

Story Info
Some fun mommy/daughter bondage time.
3k words
4.67
19.1k
31

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 11/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Victoria

I woke up in the arms of the sexiest woman I'd ever seen, so I lay quietly in bed enjoying being so close to my daughter. I gave her a light kiss on the forehead and she moaned, "Mmm, Mommy," and smiled in her sleep. I wish I had the words to describe how much I love this girl.

Eventually, my stomach started growling; my body's way of reminding me that I'd need to eat something other than pussy if I wanted to keep my strength up. I carefully unwound myself from Mandy, not wanting to wake my darling daughter from her pleasant dreams. On my way down to make breakfast, I paused to get another look at my daughter's sleeping form. She was lying on her side, the leg that had been curled around mine now pulled up almost to her stomach, the other leg fully extended. She was so fucking sexy, the only thing that got me moving again was knowing that eating breakfast would give me the energy to keep eating her.

Mandy

I normally love the smell of coffee, but this morning it woke me up from the best dream. In the dream, I was curled up beside Mom and we were both naked, after having made love all night long. As I climbed my way up from sleep, I realized that I actually was naked. Even more shocking, Mom's lingerie was on the floor next to my panties; it wasn't just a dream!

I found Mom in the kitchen, making us breakfast, wearing a pair of slippers, an apron and a smile. I wrapped my arms around Mom, holding her close, and whispered in her ear.

"Good morning, Mommy. Can I skip breakfast and just eat you?"

"While I love your enthusiasm, you can't skip breakfast; you're going to need to keep your energy up. Especially since I plan to spend all day enjoying that sexy body of yours."

Mom sat the pancakes on the table, while I poured us both a glass of milk. Mom went to sit down with her apron on. How dare she?!

"Mommy, will you take off your apron? You're so pretty and I'd love to be able to see all of you while we eat."

Mom pretended to try to untie her apron. "Oh, dear, I don't seem to be able to untie it. Could you possibly help me, Mandy?"

I pressed my body up against Mom's, wrapping my arms around her and grabbing her ass with both hands. While I had her there, I took the opportunity to kiss Mom. Mom was the one who broke the kiss, saying, "Our breakfast is going to get cold. If you want Mommy naked, you'd better take my apron off, so we can eat." Mom slipped a finger into my pussy and whispered in my ear, "And the sooner we finish breakfast, the sooner we can play."

Victoria

It felt a bit weird sitting at the dining room table completely naked, but the way my daughter was looking at me made it worth it. Mandy was looking at me like I was the only thing in the room that she wanted to eat. Knowing that she had to finish breakfast before we could play, Mandy inhaled her pancakes so quickly that I was worried she might swallow her plate.

After breakfast, we moved to the living room. I wasn't quite ready to eat my daughter on the table where we eat breakfast; maybe I'd be over that hang-up after another day or two of depravity. We made out on the sofa, with lots of kissing and lots of heavy petting. My horny teenage daughter was really bringing out the horny teenager in me, and the horny teenager in me wanted to be in her.

After Mandy fingered me to a couple of fantastic orgasms, I found myself with a conundrum. I was too sensitive to keep going without a break, but I didn't want to not have my daughter's hands on my body. The solution that I came up with was to sit on her lap, facing her. From there, I could kiss her and touch her and hold her, and she could do the same.

Mandy and I kissed and caressed and cuddled. When I was ready to go again, I started grinding my pussy against Mandy's belly. She broke the kiss and told me to stand up for a second. I was disappointed to not be touching her, but interested in finding out what was going through her dirty mind. Mandy laid down on the couch, then said, "Come sit on my face, Mommy."

Mandy ate me out while I played with her hair. "Open your eyes, baby. I want to see your pretty eyes while you lick Mommy's pussy." I could tell from the way the corners her eyes crinkled that Mandy was smiling. We spent the entire day licking and playing, taking only brief breaks to snack or nap, wrapped in each others' arms.

When we finally collapsed into an exhausted heap at the end of the day, we discussed plans for the following day. I suggested that we get our hair and nails done and Mandy added that I should get a new dress to wear to greet John at the airport. As we drifted off to sleep, Mandy said, "I'll serve you breakfast in bed tomorrow, Mommy." That left me a bit worried. My baby girl is a brilliant, beautiful woman with many talents. Cooking is not one of those talents.

The next morning, I awoke to Mandy staring at me, her face mere inches from my own. She greeted me with, "Good morning, Mommy. Are you ready for breakfast in bed?" I said yes and, in the blink of an eye, that naughty little minx was sitting on my face and eating my pussy!

Mandy

Mommy's pussy was the best breakfast a girl could ever hope for! It's so sweet and juicy, like perfectly ripe peach, and I would happily have eaten it all day. If we were going to get our nails done and get a pretty dress for Mom to welcome Dad home in, I'd have to settle for only making her cum on my face a couple of times, though. Mom said that if we were going to go, we needed to get going, so we got up and took a shower. We showered together, to save time, of course. We made sure to get each other clean, not missing a single inch of each other's body. If we made each other cum again, well, it couldn't be helped; we had to make sure we were nice and clean, after all.

After our shower, we dried off and got dressed. Mom went with a really light blouse and skirt, I went with a crop top and very tight, very short shorts. We grabbed a fast food breakfast on our way to get our nails and hair done. Once we were finished at the salon, we went shopping. We walked around the mall, visiting various stores until we finally found a pretty cornflower blue sun dress for Mom.

I expected that we'd go home after the mall, but Mom had other ideas. We pulled into the parking lot of a slightly sketchy looking building, then Mom leaned over and kissed me. After breaking the kiss, she said, "Let's go pick up some toys, baby."

Mom and I had to be careful; the family resemblance between us was undeniable. As long as we didn't flirt with each other or run into anyone we knew, we should be ok, though. We weren't going overboard, but we picked up a strap-on and a double-ended dildo. As we were just looking around, we rounded a corner and ran directly into my high school biology teacher, Mr. Johnson. He saw our basket of goodies, then saw me and Mom.

"Um, Mandy, imagine running into you here. And, um, your Mom. That's quite an interesting selection the two of you have."

I was aghast, we were caught and our lives over. Mom, on the other hand, was very quick on her feet.

"Yeah, just buying a couple of toys for Mandy and her girlfriend. She's a bit shy and isn't ready for the world to know about them yet, so I'd appreciate your discretion. Ya know, that's quite the selection you've got, too. Anal lube, a pair of cock rings and, what's the title of that movie? 'Doug Bicks Digs Big Dicks'? It's great that your wife is so open-minded and cool with trying new things. Hey, I should call her. Maybe she could give me some ideas to spice up my love life!"

"Oh, no, I don't think that'd be a good idea, ma'am. Of course, I fully respect Mandy's privacy and will keep this to myself. I, um, I trust you'll keep this to yourself, as well."

"Of course, Mr. Johnson. It was great seeing you, again. Have a wonderful day!"

The fear that we'd been caught was terrifying, but also more than a little exciting and seeing Mom in action had me dripping wet. Having had our pants scared off, we decided to call it a day and go home where we could safely take our pants off. After we finished checking out, Mom told me to go wait in the car, she wanted to pick something up as a surprise.

Victoria

As soon as I got in the car, Mandy started groping me. I told her that she needed to keep her hands to herself until we got home, in case we ran into anyone else that we knew. She interpreted that a bit differently than I intended and immediately slipped her hand down her shorts. I think she was trying to keep me from paying attention to the road. About halfway home, I heard her say, "Oh, Mommy, this feels so good. It'd be even better if it was your fingers in my pussy, though."

As soon as we got through the door, we were all over each other. It was time for bed; we could pick up the trail of clothes later. We may have left our clothes behind on the way, but I kept our bags. When we got to Mandy's room, I took out the double-headed dildo and Mandy's eyes lit up like a kid on Christmas morning. I laid down between Mandy's legs for a better view as I slipped the large toy into her tight little pussy. It was so fucking hot the way her lips gripped the toy, refusing to let it go. I definitely didn't have the self control to be that close to my daughter's delicious pussy without licking her.

I would've gladly spent all day fucking and licking Mandy's sweet little pussy, but she said, "Oh, Mommy, that feels so good, but I want us to use our toy together." I couldn't deny my sweet baby girl, so I repositioned myself and slipped the tip of the other end into myself. We intertwined our legs and slowly worked our way closer to each other until we had fully enveloped the silicone cock. It was such an amazing feeling, being so full and having my daughter's hot, wet pussy pressed against mine. We held each other and kissed and fucked with wild abandon. The embrace was warm and affectionate, the kiss passionate and the fucking completely unbridled lust.

We ground against each other until our cum intermingled with shuddering orgasms. We finally separated; it was time to show Mandy the secret that I had picked up. I handed Mandy the bag, which she opened eagerly and looked inside.

"I'm confused, Mom. These are really pretty scarves, but I've never seen you wearing a scarf."

"They're for you, baby. If you're willing, I'd like to use them to tie you to the bed. I'd like to see you naked and bound, helpless and exposed for me to play with."

Mandy laid down, spread-eagle. "I'm all yours, Mommy."

I tied Mandy up, then took a moment to admire her taut body, displayed so lewdly. She was even sexier than in my fantasies. I covered Mandy from head to toe with kisses and light strokes of my hands. I straddled Mandy, rubbing my pussy on her flat tummy. Knowing that Mandy is violently ticklish and hates it, I put my hands on Mandy's ribs and asked, "Should I tickle you? Would my baby girl like that?"

Mandy pleaded, "No, Mommy. Please don't."

I slid my hands over to cup Mandy's ample breasts. "I guess I'll have to content myself with these perky boobs." I lavished Mandy's breasts with love and attention until her nipples were diamond-hard and her hips were undulating beneath me.

I crawled between Mandy's thighs and started stroking her. "Such a pretty little pussy. Would you like Mommy to lick it?"

"Yes, Mommy, please lick my pussy."

I ate my daughter's pussy more enthusiastically than a starving man offered a steak.

"Oh, fuck, Mommy! Your tongue feels so good! You're going to make me cum!"

"That's it, baby girl. Cum all over Mommy's face. Fill Mommy's mouth with your sweet juices!"

With a scream, we found out that Mandy is a squirter. I not only got my mouth full, I also had Mandy's cum dripping from my cheeks and chin, and I think some even got in my hair!

"Well, that was certainly a sweet surprise!"

"Thank you, Mommy! I've never cum that hard before!"

"I'm glad you enjoyed that, baby. I know how you can really thank me, though."

I crawled up Mandy's body, and kissed her when I got to her face. After tasting herself on my lips, she cleaned my face off with her tongue. Then I continued upward. By the time my hips reached Mandy's chest, she was already licking her lips. She was more than ready for me when I lowered my dripping pussy to her mouth.

Mandy

Mom just gave me the most intense orgasm of my life. Being tied up while she ate me out made me cum so hard that I thought I'd turn myself inside out. I was mortified when I thought I had pissed on her, but when she smiled up at me I realized that I had squirted on her.

Mom kissed me, then I cleaned her face with my tongue. I love tasting myself on Mom's face. After I cleaned Mom off, she climbed up and let me eat her delicious pussy. The whole time I was licking Mom, she was running her hands over my body, saying things like, "my baby girl has grown into such a beautiful young woman" and "Mommy loves this sexy little body." Between Mom's caresses and her words, I had never felt sexier or more wanted.

I knew Mom was getting close when she started grinding on my face. Then she cried out, "Oh, yes, baby! Eat your Mommy's pussy! Just like that, baby! Yes, oh fuck, yes! Your tongue feels so good on my pussy. Oh fuck, I'm going to cum all over my baby girl's face!" With that, I was treated to a flood of Mommy's delicious cream. It filled my mouth to overflowing and coated my cheeks and chin. I swirled Mom's juices around in my mouth, savoring them. Fuck, Mommy's pussy tastes good.

Mom got up and stood beside the bed, staring at me like she was trying to memorize every inch of my body. Love and lust were performing an intimate dance in her eyes. I opened my mouth slightly, letting Mom see it was full of her juices, and a little spilled out to run down my cheeks. I closed my mouth, swallowed and smiled at Mom; my face glistening.

Mom walked to the foot of the bed and bent down. I couldn't really see what she was doing, but when she crawled up between my legs, she was wearing the strap-on that we'd bough earlier. Mom slipped a finger inside me. "Oh my, you're so wet, sweetheart. Does my baby need to cum?" Mom started running the tip of the dildo up and down my slit. "Do you want Mommy to fuck this tight little pussy?"

"Yes, Mommy."

"Yes, what, baby?"

"Please fuck me and make me cum, Mommy."

Mom slipped the dildo into me, and started pumping. Slowly at first, picking up speed and intensity until she was absolutely fucking my brains out. Mom fucked me to a mind-blowing orgasm that had me bucking wildly and pulling at the scarves tying me to the bed.

After I stopped bucking and twitching, Mom untied me and pulled me into a tight embrace. We lay there, our bodies pressed together from head to toe, loving and being in love with each other. Mom was playing with my hair and I was rubbing her back.

"Well, Mom, was that what you were hoping for?"

"That was more than I could have ever hoped for. Even my wildest fantasies couldn't do justice to how sexy you are, baby. Did you enjoy it?"

"It was good, really good, and you were fantastic, but I think it could be better."

"Oh? Tell me what you want, baby, and we'll do it."

"I think it'd be better if, instead of being bound to the bed, I was bound to the woman I love."

"That sounds wonderful, baby, and I'd love to do that with you. If anyone can figure out a safe way to do it, it's you."

"I'll work on it." I moved my hand between Mom's thighs. "In the meantime, can I use the strap-on?"

"Of course, baby. How do you want me? On my hands and knees so you can take me doggy style?"

"No, I want to do you missionary, so I can stare into your eyes while I'm fucking you and see your pretty face when you cum."

I put on the strap-on and Mom spread her legs, beckoning me to join her. As I slipped the dildo into her, she wrapped me in a passionate embrace. "I love you so much, my sexy little mother-fucker."