Mandy and Her Mommy Ch. 03

Story Info
Mandy and her mum are bound to cum.
3.6k words
4.73
17.7k
22

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/25/2024
Created 11/07/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This point of view of this jumps back and forth between Mandy and her Mom, Victoria. The character's name in bold means we're switching to that character's PoV.


Mandy

I was really going to miss waking up in Mom's arms. Mom was already awake and staring at me. When she saw me open my eyes, she kissed me on the forehead.

"C'mon, baby, let's get breakfast."

"Aw, Mom, can't we just stay in bed?"

"No, baby, I know you too well. If you don't eat, it won't be long until your hangry overwhelms your horny and you get cranky."

Mom got up and walked out, her hips swaying sexily with each step. I followed close behind, unable to take my eyes off of Mom's behind. Mom made a delicious breakfast and I wolfed it down as quickly as I could. Dad was coming home tomorrow and I didn't know if Mom would still want to play with me once he did, so I didn't want to waste a single second today.

After we finished breakfast, I cleaned the table, then patted the top of it. "Climb up here, Mommy."

"And just what's going through that dirty mind of yours?"

"Well, now that I've eaten breakfast, I want to eat you!"

"Ok, baby, if you'll join me in a 69. I'm craving that sweet pussy of yours, too."

Victoria

I had amazing, mind-blowing sex with my daughter on our family dining table. Earlier, I felt trepidation at the idea. I was afraid that we might regret committing incest and the table would be a daily reminder. Now I knew that I'd never regret loving my baby girl the way she deserves.

When Mandy lowered her pretty pussy to my face, I slowly ran my tongue between her lips. I loved her taste and the feeling of her silky wetness on my tongue. As I licked, Mandy's perfect little clit became engorged, and I knew what I needed to do. I licked up and down the sides of her clit, then rapidly flicked at it with my tongue, before moving on to kissing and lightly tugging it with my lips.

I slipped a finger into Mandy to stroke her g-spot. Her pussy was so tight, it gripped my finger like it had declared my digit its own and refused to give it up. That was more than fine with me; inside my daughter was a wonderful place to be.

Mandy's cry of, "Oh, fuck, Mommy! I'm cumming!" was the only warning that I got before Mandy started cumming on my face. I moved my mouth to cover her as quickly as I could, but still got a face full. Thankfully Mandy had lots more to give me. The flow of ambrosia from my daughter's pussy sent me over the edge and I gave her a flood of my own juices.

Mandy climbed up to cuddle with me and noticed all of the cum on my face and in my hair.

"Oh, Mommy, I made a mess on you. Let me get something to clean you up."

"There's no need, baby. I'm hoping you'll cum on my face a lot more before the day's up."

And she did, many, many times. With John coming home tomorrow and Mandy's classes starting back up soon, I wasn't sure when, or if, we'd be able to surrender to our lust like this again. I didn't want to waste a second that I could spend being intimate with my daughter. When we were too tired to fuck, we held each other and kissed, like we had determined that we wouldn't let another moment pass without touching one another.

Mandy

I'd had an amazing week with Mom, but it was time for Dad to come home. I wanted Mom to be really turned on when we went to pick him up at the airport, so they could reignite their relationship. To make sure Mom was ready, I spent the entire day teasing and edging her. I kissed her and caressed her, touched her and licked her, but did not let her cum.

Mom drove to the airport. On the way, I had one hand down my pants and the other up Mom's dress. I was especially vocal when I made myself cum, telling Mom how good it felt and how I wish it was her fingers in my pussy.

When we got to the airport, Mom kissed Dad and told him she loved him and missed him. I took over driving duties, and they climbed in the back seat of the car. Mom started rubbing Dad through his pants and told him she was glad to see him, then she flipped up the front of her dress and let her soaked panties show him she was glad to see him. When we got home, they climbed out of the back and Mom said, "Mandy'll get the luggage, won't you baby?" I didn't really have time to answer, as they were already on their way to their room.

The next day, Dad gave me a couple hundred bucks and told me to go have a fun day out. I can't imagine what they were going to get up to. I watched a movie and spent some time perusing the electronics store. I got home early in the evening, expecting to have dinner with Mom and Dad, but they never left their room, so I made some oatmeal and watched TV before bed.

Sunday was a bit more normal. We went out for brunch, then went for a walk. Mom made dinner and it was delicious. As we ate it, though, I couldn't help but think of the much sexier meal that I got to eat a couple of days ago. I tried to play footsy with Mom, but she discretely gave me a look that shut that down right away. I kept my game face on and smiled amiably, but my heart broke a little. It felt like Mom was saying that Dad was back and he was meeting Mom's needs, so we were done. I finished dinner, excused myself and went to my room, saying I needed to study to get ahead of my classes.

The next morning, I felt the bed move.

"Good morning, sleepyhead."

I groggily opened my eyes and saw Mom. I was still too asleep to understand the implications of that. "Good morning, Mom."

Mom stroked my face as she said, "You know, your Dad just left for work, if you want to play some."

Needless to say, that woke me right up! I was all over Mom in no time, trying to cram several days of loving into a couple of hours. Afterwards, while we were laying in bed holding each other, I asked Mom why she glared at me at dinner.

"Baby, it was too risky with your Dad there. If he found out about us, it would break his heart."

"Oh, I thought maybe... maybe you didn't want me anymore."

"Baby, I love you. I need you. I crave you. I will never not want you."

Victoria

We fell into a routine. I'd see John off to work, then wake Mandy up so we could play with each other. Then I'd start my work day and Mandy would go off to class and work on her homework and her "secret project". She wouldn't say anything about what it was, so it could've been a spaceship or a sentient dildo for all I knew. When John got home, we'd have dinner and play board games or watch TV; you know, normal family time. Then John and I would go to bed, he'd usually give me a nice, hard fucking, then we'd spoon and go to sleep, so we could start the cycle over.

There were days when we deviated from that routine. I think Mandy just got in a mischievous mood on occasion. One day in particular, she made me very glad that my office is set up so that the web cam can only see my torso and the books behind me. I was wearing a nice blouse and blue jeans, as I often did, and was standing at my desk on a video conference. Suddenly, the door opened and Mandy crawled in wearing a loose, low-cut tank top and thong. I made a point to say something to my colleague so she'd realize I was in a meeting, but that didn't slow her down. She crawled over to me and under the desk.

A combination of fear of being caught and excitement for what I expected was about to happen had my heart jack-hammering in my chest as Mandy unbuttoned my jeans and slid them down around my ankles. I did my best not to react when she started kissing me through my panties. I couldn't hold back a gasp when she slid my panties to the side and ran her tongue between my lips, so I apologized and said I had a leg cramp. Despite Mandy's best efforts, I managed to resemble a functioning human being until the meeting was over. As soon as I logged off from the meeting, I gave into the amazing feelings that my daughter was giving me. She took that as a signal to really crank up the intensity. I didn't last long at all after Mandy wrapped her pretty lips around my clit and started pumping two fingers in me. After I came all over her face, Mandy pulled my pants back up and buttoned them. Then she stood up and, looking as innocent as could be, asked me, "Did you like that, Mommy?" I answered by pulling her in for a kiss and putting my hand in her panties.

Mandy

Classes were going well and I didn't have too much homework, but I did have my project. I wanted it to be a surprise, so I kept the details a secret from Mom. I knew Mom was busy during the day with work, but sometimes I got so horny thinking about the naughty fun we could have when I was done that I had to do something about it. Playing with myself was enough to cope most of the time. Some days I just needed more, though. I mean, fingering myself feels good, but it doesn't hold a candle to when Mommy plays with me or licks my pussy.

The first phase of my project was a way for us to both be tied up together, safely. The biggest requirement was that we had to have a way to get out in an emergency, so I wanted us to have a remote to get out if we needed. That could break, so I added a timer to unlock us after a configurable time. Finally, the receiver and timer may lose power if the battery failed, so I set it up to make the locking mechanism require power to keep it locked. Honestly, that was the hard part. I ended up having an actuator compress a spring to hold the latch in place, if the actuator lost power, the spring would push it back and retract the latch.

Once I had it working and tested it on myself, I wanted to use it with Mom to work out the kinks before moving on to phase 2. Work out the kinks is an odd phrase, especially since my intentions for it were kinky as hell. I asked Mom if she could take Friday off so I could show her what I'd been working on. She said she had a meeting, but it should be over by 10.

Mom didn't join me in bed Friday, preferring to wait to see what I had in mind. I was a bundle of nerves. I had worked so hard on this and really hoped Mom would like it. 10 o'clock came and went and still no Mom, so I decided to go get her. I was already wearing my sexiest bra and thong, and I tied scarves around my wrists, to give Mom a hint of what I had in mind.

When I got into Mom's office, she was obviously still on a conference call. She glanced up at me, then went right back to what she was doing. A little dance didn't get Mom's attention, so I stepped things up a bit and started rubbing my pussy through my panties. After a few minutes, I was struggling to stifle a moan and Mom was still ignoring me. Time to escalate!

I took my panties off and put them in my mouth to muffle my moans, then started fingering myself. That got Mom's attention. She said, "Hey, Bob, I have a prior commitment, can we finish this Monday?" From her computer's speakers, I heard, "Sure, Vicky. I'll have June set something up. Have a good weekend." Mom replied, "Thanks, Bob. You too." Holy fucking shit. He called Mom "Vicky" and she didn't say anything. That must have been an important meeting. I stopped playing with myself and took the panties out of my mouth.

"I'm sorry I interrupted, Mom. That sounded important."

"Don't worry about it, baby, we can finish Monday. Besides, no business is as important as a date with my daughter." She slipped a finger in me, then licked it clean. "Now, do you want to show Mommy what's got you so wet?"

Victoria

Mandy had certainly been busy! She had padlocks, steel cable, and bracelets like you'd see on handcuffs. Two of the bracelets had small boxes hanging off of them, and all had rings for attachments. She explained how it all worked and it was honestly very impressive. I said to Mandy, "You make me so proud, baby," then kissed her forehead. I unhooked Mandy's bra and took a moment to appreciate her sexy body. "So proud and so very, very horny. Do you want to help Mommy get out of these clothes?"

Mandy had my blouse and bra off in the blink of an eye. I expected her to take off my pants with the same haste, but instead, she pulled me close and just held me. There we stood, mother and daughter, me in nothing but blue jeans and Mandy wearing only a smile, when she whispered in my hear, "I love feeling your body against mine, Mommy."

Mandy unbuttoned my jeans and slid them down my legs and helped me step out of them. She started rubbing me through my panties and, looked up at me with those big, beautiful eyes.

"You're so wet, Mommy!"

"That's because of you, you naughty girl!"

Without breaking eye contact, Mandy smiled up at me and slipped my panties off, then wrapped her pretty lips around my clit. I wish I'd had a camera, because the sight of my daughter looking up at me while eating my pussy was so fucking hot.

Mandy had me lay on the bed and demonstrated how to connect all of the various toys she had set up for us. Mandy shackled my ankles to the bed, then her wrists to my ankles. I very nearly came when the padlock clicked, locking her to me. I repeated the steps that Mandy took and a shiver of pleasure ran through my body when I was finally bound completely to my daughter.

We were almost completely immobilized, my daughter's delicious pussy in my face, her beautiful face between my thighs. Locked in this position, there was nothing that I could do other than what I wanted to do most. I kissed all around Mandy's pussy before slipping my tongue between her lips, savoring the taste of her wetness.

"Mmm, you taste so good, baby. I love the taste of your sweet pussy."

Mandy didn't respond, at least not in words. My daughter was licking my pussy like she was afraid it would disappear like an ice cream cone in summer. Just like an ice cream cone in summer, my cream was flowing freely. Between the hyper-erotic situation and my baby girl's loving attention, I was cumming in minutes.

Mandy

Being literally locked in a 69 with Mom was better than I could have ever hoped! Having Mom eat my pussy is always wonderful and her pussy is a delicious treat that never disappoints. This time was even better than usual, though. Mom's pussy was dripping before I even touched her, so I licked harder and faster, trying to avoid wasting any of that precious nectar. Mom started cumming almost immediately, and I licked and sucked to get as much of her cream as I could. Fuck, Mom's pussy tastes good.

Mom gave even better than she got. She sucked my lips into her mouth and gently tugged on them, then she straightened her tongue and literally tongue-fucked me. Mom slid her tongue into me as far as it would go, then she started wiggling it. That felt so good that I didn't think anything could top it, at least until Mom moved her tongue to my clit. She made me cum so hard I thought I was going to black out!

When the timer ran out and our bracelets popped open, I was happy that it worked, but sad that we weren't locked together any more. It took us a few minutes to unlock everything, but we finally got out. Once we were free, Mom and I massaged each other's shoulders to work out the stiffness.

The massage got more intimate, moving on to kissing, caressing and fooling around. Suddenly, Mom had an idea. She didn't tell me what it was, just got some high heels out of my closet and put them on me, then told me to follow her downstairs.

When we got to the basement, Mom screwed an eye-hook into one of our exposed floor joists. Having her arms over her head really put Mom's boobs on nice display and I couldn't stop myself from kissing them. My sucking her nipples had them rock hard before Mom tapped me on the head and said, "Enough of that, you naughty girl!"

Mom had me put my hands behind my back, where she locked them together. Mom had me spread my legs, then ran a cable from my handcuffs to the eye-hook. When she tightened the cable, it pulled my arms back, causing me to bend over. Mom walked around me, lightly stroking me as she did.

"Mommy's sexy, sexy girl. Seeing you like this makes me so horny, baby."

Mom stopped behind me and started rubbing between my legs.

"Such a pretty little pussy. Whose pussy is this?"

"It's yours, Mommy. My heart and all of my holes are yours, and only yours."

"That's a good answer, baby."

Mom put her hands on the front of my thighs to help me keep my balance, then buried her face in my pussy. Mom drove me absolutely insane with her tongue, making me cum over and over again. Finally, she knelt in front of me and kissed me, letting me taste myself on her lips.

"Don't go anywhere, baby. Mommy will be right back."

Mom ran upstairs and came back downstairs a few minutes later, with a giant dildo swaying between her legs. Mom stopped in front of me and stroked the large faux phallus.

"Do you want this, baby girl?"

I nodded.

"Say it, baby girl. Tell me what you want."

"I want you to fuck me with your strap-on, Mommy."

Mom slipped her silicone cock into me and started pumping, slowly and gently at first, but with steadily increasing intensity. Soon, she was really pounding away. It's a good thing Dad was away at work, because I totally forgot about anything but what Mom was doing to me. I practically screamed, "Oh, yes! Fuck me harder, Mommy!"

Her exertion obvious, Mom grunted, "You like that, baby? You like Mommy pounding your tight little pussy?"

"Oh, fuck yes, Mommy! Keep going! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!!"

Mom wrapped one arm around me to help hold me up while she undid my cuffs with the other. Mom gently lowered me to the floor, then rubbed my back and shoulders. Once I had recovered, Mom walked around in front of me and stood there, legs spread.

"Eat Mommy's pussy, baby girl." Though given as an instruction, it felt more like an invitation. I did my best to take it slow and just enjoy the moment, but it was hard. There was nothing that I wanted more than to have Mommy cum on my face. As I licked Mom's pussy, she ran her fingers through my hair, saying, "Oh, baby, that feels so good. You know just what Mommy likes."

Victoria

Mandy is so fucking good at eating pussy, it's like she's got a sixth sense for knowing exactly what to do. She made me cum again, and again, and again. Through my shuddering orgasms, I had the pleasure of seeing my daughter's pretty face looking up at me from between my legs. As wonderful as it was to have Mandy eating me out, I needed a break. I pulled Mandy up for a kiss and pulled her into me. It felt so nice, having Mandy's body pressed up against my own, feeling her warmth, her softness and tasting myself on her lips.

Our time before John got home was running out, so Mandy and I took a shower together to get cleaned up. We washed each other's hair and soaped each other up, as the hot water ran down our bodies. The intimacy of the moment would have been wonderful even without sex, but playing with my daughter's pussy as she played with mine made it even better.