Mandy and Team AFL

Story Info
Mandy dates a naughty Aussie Rules footy player!
1.8k words
3.33
2.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mandy and Team AFL Polycule Fight Club (Side Story)

Jessica: Hey Mandy. I keep thinking that whenever we have one of these little chats, Tim is going to walk in or something.

Mandy: That would be awful.

Jessica: I know! He's like a father figure. It would be so embarrassing.

Mandy: Although, I have a feeling he knows more than what he's letting on.

Jessica: About you? No..And he's too busy with the office stuff, and chasing cryptids, anyway. Um...where were we?

Mandy: (Shrugs) Hard to say. If you wanted to know the whole story, we'd be here days and days. But I will tell you about a time before I joined the Readers, about a year or so. Before the collapse of society.

Jessica: Umm...I don't know where you were, but society didn't actually collapse here?

Mandy (smiles) Or so you think. It might have collapsed already. You just wouldn't know it. Do you think the news would announce it, "Uh, hey guys, society has collapsed? No."

Jessica: Well, okay. So, tell me about your "normal" life.

Mandy: I was dating this guy who was a midfielder for the Murray River Rats. His name was Bryce, oddly enough. But he didn't look like the office Bryce, he was taller. He had dark hair, a nice smile, and...it's hard to remember.

Jessica: That's o.k. Whatever you remember is cool with me.

Mandy: So..we'd been dating a bit. One day, he wants to bring me to the team clubhouse, which I think is odd, but I go with it.

Jessica: Yeah. Just a bit odd.

Mandy: Anyway, Bryce. Nice guy, big, strong..we hadn't really done anything yet when he says he wants to introduce me to his teammates. He said he wanted to meet in the locker room. Again, call me dumb, but I didn't know how unusual that was.

Jessica: What happened?

Mandy: Well, the first thing that happened when he brought me in is that his teammate Aidan slapped him on the arse! I was like, ok whatever, just being playful. Then, he did it again, but rather than take his hand away, he slid it down Bryce's shorts and caressed his buttocks. Bryce looked at me, and said, "We're a very close team here! We like everybody." I could see that things were a bit...different here.

We made our way to the hot tub, where Sam, another player, and his girlfriend were passionately kissing. We sat down next to them in the tub (she was gorgeous) and she told me how pretty I was. She began squeezing my nipples, and her boyfriend began stoking me between my legs. Bryce leans over for a kiss, sliding his tongue over mine, and I feel overwhelmed, but nice. Then Sam's girlfriend does the same, and I kiss her back passionately. I can't wait, she says. Let's go back to the lockers..

She stands up, dripping wet, and walks back to the lockers. Without a word, she takes out all the kits she can find, and throws them down on the floor. These are not clean kits, they smell of sweat, but she doesn't care. When there's a nice pile, she lays me down on top of them. "Spread your legs." she says. I do, and she kisses my inner thighs, my perineum, and makes her way up my labia, which she licks and sucks. At the same time, Sam has slid a finger gently inside my opening, and Bryce is nibbling on my clit, and pulling at my nipples. I love it, and I can only make sounds of pleasure. "Do it" Sam's girlfriend insists. "What?"

"I want you to squirt all over these uniforms."

"But I..don't know how."

"It's easy." she explains. "Sam is going to finger fuck you in a very specific way. Instead of holding back, when you feel like you have to pee, squeeze out, very hard. But I can guarantee you, it's not going to be pee, because it won't smell like pee. Okay?

"Okay." I breathe shakily.

"No, let me do it!" says Bryce. He's massively turned on. His large cock is surrounded by thick, dark hair.

Sam withdraws his finger and Bryce slides his thick cock in. It's awesome to be filled. He slowly grinds, letting his penis stroke the back walls of my pussy. I feel that feeling, like I might need to pee. I squeeze, and to my surprise, a warm puddle comes out of me.

"Ooh!" exclaims Bryce. "Baby, that was nice."

"Mmmm" I sigh. "But I know there's more in there."

Sam is sliding his tongue around and into my mouth, while his girlfriend is licking and stroking my clit.

"Sam!" she moans "Finger fuck me!"

Sam slids his two fingers into his girlfriend's eager, wet hole. "Watch this." she tells me.

Sam starts to stroke faster and faster. She squeezes her eys, clenches her buttocks, and a river of warm, sweet-smelling liquid floods from her. It drenches the uniforms. She moans, and lays back. "I want you to do it, too, Mandy." she whispers

Bryce is fucking me slowly, deliberately, looking for the sweet spot. I can tell I'm going to come soon.

"Bryce!" I cry out. "Bryce, I'm ready!"

I can feel the liquid that's about to be expelled. I push out as I start to come. It's gushing out of me! I love it! I feel my insides contracting as this lovely, warm, wet river pushes its way out of me as I'm orgasming. It does smell sweet, and now the uniforms are drenched in this liquid, and in our sticky juices. But Sam's not done. "Suck me, Bryce!" he insists. Bryce kisses his cock, and his buttocks. He swirls with his tongue around the head. Sam moans. Bryce eats his cock insistently, and Sam pulls back, saying his going to come. "Bryce! I'm gonna come!" He does, violently, and a torrent of liquid shoots from his cock and joins the puddle of our juices on the uniforms. We lay back, dazed, panting, but in amazement."

Jessica: Um..I don't know what to say. I think your world was a bit more..permissive?

Mandy: It stills exists, Jessica! It's still there. I know it is. I just don't know how to get to it.

Jessica: And after this, you joined the Readers, the sex club?

Mandy: Yes. But this was after, not before.

Jessica: Ah, okay.

Mandy: So, anyway, the fight club. Well, it was inevitable. Lucas had to fight Joe because Lucas was the new leader, and insisted that the orgies couldn't go on, I could be with either Lucas or Joe (preferably Lucas though, I'm sure he thought.)

Jessica: And how did this sit with you?

Mandy: I mean, not right. But Dan, the old leader was gone, and Lucas was a bit more...authoritarian. It was like the old world all over again. I didn't know what to think. Joe told me one of the reasons why he agreed to fight Lucas is that he believed Lucas had it easy before the collapse, and Joe didn't like that. "Never worked a day in his life." he told me. He also told me that he and Joe had a talk just before the fight.

Joe (to Lucas): I don't know why you ever agreed to the women having orgies in the first place.

Lucas (responding after a minute or so): You think we want to be right where we were when society collapsed? Na, mate. Women here were forced into having sex for money, or whatever. They didn't love it. Every time you looked at a screen of a woman performing with her clothes off, you could never be sure if the woman was actually truly enjoying herself. What the fuck. I want to give my women pleasure, don't you? And people who get off on hurting them absolutely disgust me. That's truly a sick society there. Not ours. In my society, they would be eliminated. How can we ever hope to advance with such barbaric people amongst us. You beat a woman, you hurt a woman? What you do to her, you're really doing to yourself. But us. We're men. We agreed to fight each other. Agreed to take the blows. And why? Because we do so freely. We are free men. We believe in justice and fairness. And we're never going back to marketing women as products. You know? Not all women are as oversexed as Mandy and Eileen. And that's fine. But...we want to encourage the ones that are, and make it safe for them, you know? They can stop, anytime. We don't force anyone to do anything.

Joe: Yes, that's a good point. Well, let's get to this fight. Mandy, Eileen, and the others will be waiting.

Joe and Lucas walked to the medical building.

Joe and Lucas stood across from each other, their fists clenched tightly as they circled each other in the dimly lit room.. Joe, who was quite a muscular man, but smaller than Lucas, threw the first punch, but Lucas was quick to dodge and retaliate with a swift uppercut to Joe's jaw.

Joe stumbled backward, but regained his balance and charged at Lucas with renewed determination. Lucas met his attack head on, skillfully dodging and blocking each of Joe's punches while landing a few blows of his own.

As the fight continued, Lucas began to gain the upper hand. He used his speed and agility to outmaneuver Joe, delivering precise punches and kicks to weaken his opponent. Joe was breathing heavily, his movements becoming slower and less coordinated as he grew more fatigued.

Lucas saw his opening and struck with a powerful punch to Joe's midsection, causing him to double over in pain. Taking advantage of Joe's vulnerable position, Lucas delivered a swift blow to his temple, knocking him to the ground.

Joe lay there, dazed and unable to get up. Lucas stood over him, victorious, but also concerned for his defeated opponent.

"Are you okay?" Lucas asked, extending a hand to help Joe up.

Joe nodded, still catching his breath. "Yeah, I'm good," he replied, looking up at Lucas with a newfound respect.

"Good fight," Lucas said, offering Joe a pat on the back before walking away.

"Don't fucking touch me." Joe glowered

Lucas ignored him, sure it was just his wounded pride talking. Winning the fight, and getting to sleep with the very sweet Mandy in the same night? Definitely a win-win.

Mandy: Yes...it was a bit odd when he came to me later that night a bit bruised and scratched up, but...it was great. Great sex!

Jessica: I'm sure you'll tell me about it later.

Mandy: Yes, but this was just a temporary thing. Things had already begun to shift, and not in a good way. And strangely enough, Tim might be the only other person who really understands this. Well! Speak of the devil.

Jessica heard footsteps which meant that other workers were beginning to arrive.

Jessica: Let's catch up later.

Mandy: Of course!