All Comments on 'Mandy Ch. 02'

by LilithDeVil

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
msslavemsslaveover 5 years ago
Lovely

As a confirmed pussy and ass licker, your story took me back to the days when my Mistress/wife and I played. After my little dick was denied entrance to her body, my tongue was the only way I was allowed to satisfy her. I still remember all the pleasure I got between her legs or face buried deep in her ass crack, tongue probing that secret hole over and over.

You storys are very realistic and brought back wonderful memories. Hope there will be more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More please!

Long time reader of this site, never commented before but, man, your shit is the bomb and just had to say. I really hope you continue to write more.

LilithDeVilLilithDeVilabout 5 years agoAuthor
There will be more

There are more Mandy chapters coming. In fact the story has expanded since my original idea. I'll probably still have some other stuff out before I get the next Mandy installment, but yes there will be more Mandy.

SE1995SE1995about 5 years ago

Loved it. Can't wait to see more!!

ChezKChezKabout 5 years ago

I love the Mandy series. Please keep writing it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
But at what point

would he just leave her? He's not really enjoying what she's demanding and you've not really explained that he's into femdom. So for most guys this selfish controlling behavior would just be the end of the relationship? What's he supposed to be getting out of it? and if that's nothing, then try and explain why he's still there and letting it happen.

doublebinddoublebindalmost 5 years ago
Her comfort

Another fantastic reluctance/nonconsent femdom story! One thing that stands out for me about this series is the focus on Mandy's comfort and the (sometimes implied) contrast with the protagonist's own. It's subtle, but like the right background music in a movie scene, it really adds depth and texture to the scenario. Can't wait for the next episode! In the meantime I'm happy to see there's a sizeable back catalogue of your writing to work through :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it!

I love how Mandy is so selfish and just runs the show. Doug may not like it, but he was going to have to do what she wanted one way or another and I love that she makes him lick her ass. This is my favorite series by far and I can't wait for Ch. 05!

stinkloverstinkloverover 3 years ago

Oh yeah, I was hoping this was where it was going after Chapter 1. And now I can't wait to see how much worse it gets for this poor guy in the next chapters.

LilithDeVilLilithDeVilover 3 years agoAuthor
stinklover

I think you'll like the other written chapters. Also this one has several chapters beyond that just haven't been written and submitted yet. Life interferes with my writing. But someday we'll get to take the full journey with Mandy and I think you enjoy it.

RichardARichardAalmost 3 years ago

I can think of quite a few women in my life I'd love to apologize to...

-Richard

Adam51Adam51almost 3 years ago

There is no mucus inside the anus

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLilithDeVil@LilithDeVil
Hello, you naughty girls and boys! Hope all of you are doing well. This update is a little late as I intended to post something early February and we’re already over halfway through the month! But that’s probably due to my hopes that things will turn around. I’m afraid the n...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Mandy Ch. 01 Previous Part
Mandy Series Info