Mandy, Her Ex & Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wanted to oblige him. I was gone. I would cum for this man tonight. I wanted to do everything he said in that moment. Fortunately, we had a big mirror opposite the end of our bed, and I'd been fucked many times in it.

I flicked on the bedside lamp, got up on my knees and elbows, aimed my ass right at the mirror, widened my legs, leaned over my shoulder, and with my slippery fingering hand shoved my middle and ring fingers entirely in my ass, feeling my ring burn and clench against the sudden, but not unwelcome intrusion, and I shivered in delight...

...and then...

Me //

I was in so deep, but he still hadn't seen my face. I figured with no face in the photo, there was plausible deniability.

Jack // Fuck yes, baby. That is so fucking hot.

I loved hearing that. I loved the attention. I was a total whore for it at that point. I wanted more.

I pulled my fingers out of my ass, flipped over, spread my legs wide, used my ass-warmed fingers to spread my bald, slippery wet lips, made sure my tits were in the photo and my face was in the shadow, aimed my phone camera right up my body so he could see practically everything and...

Me //

Jack // Dammit Olive. You are so fucking hot. I LOVE your bald cunt. And I love that I can see your face. You are so fucking pretty.

Face? My face??

I felt a tingle of panic as I went back to the photo, zoomed in, realized my phone had dimmed the display with the light on so what looked to be a shadow, when I brightened my screen showed me... my face... in whorish ecstasy, mouth open, tongue licking my upper lip, staring right at the camera.

...and I realized how good I looked. How hot he thought I was, how I was claiming him as my toy for the evening, and all my panic changed to slutty delight. I almost came right then.

Me // Jack I want my ass to be soooo sore from you. But you gotta fuck my pussy...

Jack // Baby I'm gonna unload so far and so deep, your cunt is gonna spend days sucking up my cum.

This guy had to have a breeding kink and I was all about that right now. It was building. I had to cum.

Me // Fuck me, Jack. Fuck my pussy. You're so big. stretching me. It hurts... I love it. I'm gonna cummmm..

Jack // Me too.. Here it comes..

Me // Jack... I'm... MmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMMM....

Jack // FUCK OLIVE

I just released. There's no easy way to write an orgasm. Especially when you're in the throws of having one.

I dropped my phone, ground my palm into my clit and fucked my pussy with my sloppy fingers, enjoying every bit. I pinched my nipples, hard through my stickers so I'd feel it hurt reeeeally good.

I rode that long-deserved orgasm for a few minutes as lightning raced from my pussy, up and out and tingled its way through my arms and legs and curling around my fingertips and toes.

I lay alone, screaming silently, convulsing on the bed before slowly coming back to consciousness.

I'd just been digitally fucked in all my married holes by the ex of the friend currently sleeping on my husband's chest just a few rooms away.

...and that's when reality hit, and I felt immediate remorse... guilt... shame.

I regretted everything. Absolutely. 100%.

I looked down at myself. I'd never turned the light back off after my little photo shoot for him. My legs spread, slick with a sheen of sweat. Stickers on my nipples, crumpled from my frantic and furious pinching. My breathing still heavy and ragged.

I tingled all over.

...and I heard Mandy walking down the hall. She must be going to bed. I panicked, thinking hubby could come in soon, find me in an absolute state, and wonder what exactly was going on.

Truth be told, he'd probably just take it as a cue to jump inside and give me what I wanted all day. But, brief panic had taken over from my moment of clarity.

I needed to move quick. I'd handle the aftermath of Jack tomorrow. For now, I said...

Me // Goodnight x

Jack // You were amazing.

Me // xx

Off went my phone, out went the light, off came the stickers [painfully] and I pretended to be asleep, just as the door opened and my husband came in.

12