Mandy Inside Paradise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, I don't need much of that."

She replied, "Well, you know, I don't need a warm-up either."

She got above me, put her knees on the cushion, and aimed my cock into her body. I grabbed her hips and pulled her down onto me, and we got busy with a very direct, basic kind of sex act. She held onto my shoulders and I reached behind her to undo the strap of her halter top. Her round but modestly-sized breasts feel free.

We moaned a lot, but we didn't have much to say to each other. I remember one statement I made, "Oh baby, this feels so good." I briefly thought of that couple screwing at the end of Kentucky Fried Movie, and how much that scene had aroused me each time I saw it.

"I know sweetie, I really am a bad girl, aren't I?"

Perhaps I shouldn't have been surprised, but she came first. She was very loud about it as she gripped my shoulders and put her head back. Some rational part of my mind thought, God, I hope no one hears us in here.

A bit later I came myself. It was like seven years, not seven weeks had gone by since I last had sex. I held her waist and said some ridiculous thing like, "You took off your panties and now I'm coming in you!" A second later I was ejaculating up into her.

"That's it, I can feel all of your hot cum going into me." That wasn't particularly original either, but I would take whatever praise she offered.

Then came the aftermath. We stayed coupled like that briefly, and I was getting my breath and my focus back. What have I done? I've just banged a patron I have known for less than an hour. We didn't even know each other's names.

Then she got off me and plopped down on the cushion to my left. I got the impression that she was a bit discombobulated. I certainly felt that way myself. This truly has to be the end of it all. It had been a fine zipless fuck that had been proceeded by a satisfying -- for both of us, certainly -- spanking. But I had no expectations that she'd stay more than another few minutes.

But maybe I was wrong again. The next thing I heard from her was, "What time do you get off work?"

"Four o'clock." That was a little over an hour later. "Why do you want to know?"

"Meet me outside when you do. I'll be waiting for you."

"You want to meet me later?" I wasn't in any condition to be clever by then.

"I just said that, didn't I?"

"All right, I'll see you outside. Look, I've got to get back to work." I didn't want to know how long I'd been gone. I pulled up my pants and buckled them again.

She said, "Do you mind if I hang out in here for a while? I need to get my bearings."

It was amusing that she was now asking my permission to do something. I was magnanimous about it. "Sure, take all the time you need." I went to the door and then I looked back at her. She seemed a bit subdued. I noticed that her lacy panties were still on the floor.

Just as I was opening the door, I head her quietly say, "I'm sure you've had some girls put you back into line, as well."

I turned back towards her.."Do I have to answer that?" I was unsure about how to handle this new challenge from her.

"You don't have to do anything that you don't want to do." Then she winked at me. "Just saying, you might get some payback."

She was obviously talking about herself; she was speculating about she wanted from me at some point. Also, some of her energy was coming back. I said, "You don't have the nerve for that."

"That again? I think I've proven that I've got the nerve for a lot of things." Then she waved me off. "Go already. I'll see you later."

It's a good thing I didn't have many real duties with that job because I was completely distracted when I got back. Everything had happened so quickly. Thus, instead of being relaxed, I was nervous and I paced around. After about a half-hour, I decided I had to go back to the little room and check on her.

Somehow, I expected that she would still be in there. But she was gone, and she had taken her panties with her. I felt a tremendous let-down. That crazy chick, I should have known she wouldn't hang around. She just said that to get rid of me.

I went back to the row where I had originally found her. Her popcorn box was still there, the only remnant she had left behind. I felt so frustrated that I picked it up and tossed the container's contents over the seatbacks. I would be one to clean up the mess later, of course, but for the moment there was popcorn was all over the floor back there.

I had to suck up my disappointment, but at that moment I couldn't do it. Why had God or my higher power or whatever it was that ran the world -- why had I been introduced to this girl who was so kinky and enthusiastic, and why had she then been so quickly taken away from me?

It didn't seem fair, but then life itself wasn't always fair.

#####

The chapter immediately after this describes what happens outside the theater later that afternoon. The story of the narrator's break-up with Donna Azzato is described in Shelley's Revenge.

The Paradise Theater still exists, but it hasn't shown movies since 1994. It has since been converted into a church.

12