Mandy Leon the RO-Hoe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leon was in such a state that she seemed at times to forget she was being filmed as her gaze looked more through the camera in front than focusing on it. Her expression shameful with her mouth open to let the moans pour out while loose strands of long, dark hair stuck to her cheeks and accompanied those long smudged lips of hers. A bit of wrecked make-up the least of her concerns right now as she drove her curvy body up and down to leave her ass smacking hard down into the lap of the stud underneath her. Stuffing his big cock up between her fleshy cheeks and even with her own motion and the stiff way he was fucking her, she never felt a hint of pain from the rough connection of their bodies even at this late state of the action thanks to her high state of desire.

"AHHHHHH FUCK!! OH FUCK MY ASS!! MMMMM!! BIG... FUCKING DICK! DEEP... MMMMM!! DEEP IN MY SLUTTY FUCKING ASS!! MMMM!!" She squealed out in pleasure as her rounded tits bounced away in time with her body shifting up and down and the swaying of her hair. The constant clap sounding out like rapidly clicking gears of a machine as she wildly dropped down over and over to match the thrusts being sent up sharply into her rear from underneath. A pace alone that would exhaust any normal woman, let alone leaving them unable to walk straight for several days from this kind of rough butt fucking. "AHHHHHH!! SHIT!! FUCK!! MMMM!! FUCKING BITCH... ANAL LOVING SLUT!! MMMMM FUCK!! AND I FUCKING LOVE IT!! AHHHHHHHHH!!" She added between loud moans and gasps. The beauty who has worked for Stardom and WWE in the past managing to find a last run of energy even with an earlier orgasm to properly show off the sex skills she possesses but has rarely, if at all, been able to put to proper use. Further putting past relationships to shame as she makes full use of not just a long, thick cock but one that can last to put on a wild fuck that would serve well not just as wank material, but study footage for women looking to make it in porn.

At the same time, her co-star is more than showing off the stamina needed to draw out the length of action needed for what is just a typical time of shooting for a veteran like him. Still managing to push the buttons of a new talent like this to bring out the sinful best in her. Having already survived in all three of her snug, pleasurable holes so far along with being between her tits to give a full body workout and them some. Only now having sweat coating his desirable frame but letting her be the focus of the filming. Just keeping his cock smoothly and quickly ramming in and out of her backside as those fleshy cheeks slap down into his crotch again again. Moaning out with each pump as he keeps drilling her balls deep and holding off on his own pleasure so the cameras can keep rolling and capture this pro wrestling in all her XXX-rated glory.

"AHHHHH FUCK! FUCK!! FUCK FUCK FUCK!!" Continuing to gasp out, The Exotic Goddess tilted her head back in delight as her hand kept furiously brushing away across her dripping wet pussy. Driving herself once again into another sudden orgasm and not needing to try and fake her pleasure as usually seen in a skin flick like this. A flick of her tongue seen brushing over her lips as her eyes rolled back and she sent more juices dripping down onto the legs of the stud she was mounted on along with the couch they've been using. Yet, even as she hit her second peak of the shoot which seemed just as intense as the first, she was still able to impressively work herself up and down to slam her booty down into the still pumping cock filling her up. Another sure sign that she would slay as new queen of porn if she hung up the wrestling boots for a different sort of physically demanding career.

Sins groaned out as he felt her back passage clamp around his dick as he kept delivering that piston-like pace up into her juicy rump. Helping to ensure she rode out, and not just merely from her bounces on his shaft, every moment of that orgasm and in turn making sure the filming camera got to record it all. Keeping her held up on his dick as he slammed up into her until she slumped back into his hunky frame but even then, he still enjoyed one more round of thrusts into her to serve as a reminder that even as good as she looked and was just as stunning at getting banged, she still had a long way to go before reaching his level of being able to fuck on his expert level. Eventually with a groan sliding his cock out of that well used passage, and holding her hips up a bit so her dripping slot along with that shamefully left gaped asshole were shown off to the lens.

No time to pause however as he moved them both off the couch and made her kneel down on the floor. Stroking his fat, long cock that has sampled her body and her holes over the course of the shoot. No need for words here as Mandy looked up, stroking her hair back out of the way and staring with her head back a bit. Knowing a fine money shot was the perfect way to cap off this porno. And she took not just a load, but massive, thick, hot ropes of white spunk across her stunning, dark skinned face. Not even flinching a half inch when the blasts splattered across her, making her eyes close as they hit across her forehead and eyes, with plenty hitting over her nose, cheeks and those already smudged lips of hers. Plenty enough that some caught into her long dark hair at the sides of her face and a little up at the top of her head. Every drop stroked out onto her features so that before he was finished dumping onto her it was dripping off her face and down onto her large, heaving tits.

"Mmmmm... Oh shit..." Leon groaned as she stayed kneeling as the last drop was flicked onto her face. "Fucking drenched me... Fuck! Feels fucking good!" She smiled as spunk coated her lips, reaching up to carefully wipe her eyes clean so she could see.

"Looked damn good too, babe." Johnny states the obvious as he stepped back so the camera could zoom in close at the money shot. "You didn't even fucking recoil a bit when I coated you. That's fucking impressive."

"Bet you say that to all the sluts you slam fuck." Mandy joked as locked onto him.

"Not so! Most newbies flinch like Hell... They just have a 'get this over with' pissed look... Nice to work with someone who knows what they fuck they are doing." Sins adds.

"Well, I am The Exotic Goddess... I'm not like most of the other sluts you've fucked." Mandy proudly said. Even if her bragging was more than watered down with all the cum starting to drip off her face.

"So, Mandy..." The voice behind the camera said. "Has a round with our boy Johnny changed your mind? Thinking about upgrading your career to get out of wrestling now?" He asked.

"I..." Mandy paused, hesitating with her answer in already a telling statement without even saying anything. "I'll need to think about that one... But I will say that a hard fucking like that? That's gonna make my decision a lot harder to choose. Or maybe easier, depending on which way you want to see it." She joked.

"Well, babe? If you ever need some more convincing? I'll be sure to make sure it's a real 'hard' decision for you if you want to go another round." Sins says with a grin to indicate he'll give her another round of wild, hot action anytime.

"That? That might be a tempting offer... If I every hang up the boots..." Mandy replied, smirking with those spunk-stained lips.

And it's with that red hot image that the footage ends on with another close up shot of that cum-coated face before the video fades to black. Playing out the copyright notices and other information to bring the porno to a close.

* * *

I am not currently accepting any suggestions, requests etc for future stories to write. However, feel free to leave any feedback as a comment on this story or through the form on my profile. Thanks for reading!