All Comments on 'Mandy - Love Of My Life'

by zakk1900

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome

You have addressed an element of life hitting a large percentage of people of the computer age... This touches home for more individuals than most will confess.. One of the Great ones,,,

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"Awesome"?

Lol. The author must have posted the previous anon remark. This was marginal, at best. Where the fuck was the wife through all this? So "the real close bond" was missing, and that justifies this guy being an adulterous, cheating, despicable bastard? If you say so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Communication

How about he actually talks to his wife about his issues first? Lifeless story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
so if i got this

right what you are saying is that instead of talking to your spouse it is okay to cheat as long as it makes you happy and that goes for the other main character too.Also some idiot wrote in their comment that it is all right because they have a computer, Well i can compare this to if you have no money then it is alright to rob a bank which is bullshit as is this story.

Sidney43Sidney43over 10 years ago

A great story about the feelings that developed between two people who were both unhappy in their respective marriages. You spent some time with what was going on at home between Mandy and her husband, who may have figured out that she was seeing someone else? However, you spent no time on what was developing between the narrator and his wife, other than in the introduction. Were they just going to continue as they are, is the wife having an affair, are they just getting old together? The story is somewhat incomplete because of the lack of development of the other essential elements. The story is like a vignette in the life of a man, a brief chapter out of a book.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sorry piece of garbage to condone cheating.

Yeah, likely author posted anon comment. Only a sick perv would think this as "awesome."

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A Good First Story

Gave you 3*s. The characters were shallow and unsympathetic.

This is particularly a common effect of the length.Also from the voice of the protagonist. A selfish and narcissistic person. I believe this is intended. It is a good

touch. Too many characters are good, wonderful persons who ,somehow are "forced"

to cheat on their spouse. I didn't like him,but he was refreshing.

Zakk1900 I look forward to your next story.

AMerryMan

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
And

Is wife cheating, like to hear more about that

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
THE 7 YEAR SYNDROME ONLY WORKS FOR MARRIED

for others its catch and carry whenever, TK U MLJ LV NV

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 10 years ago
Realistic

Good story..As written, it's about a disappointed old guy fucking a relative babe.

It would have been better if you told us in some detail what discussions he have had with his wife about the emotional gulf opening up between them. In the agony of potentially ending his marriage might also have discussed why he wanted to stay married. With the determination to stay married, it then might have been an example of how he needed to find affirmation of his suffering manhood, as a result of age, job, and marital troubles. As a result he seeks sexual satisfaction outside of his marriage, so as to allow him to stay married.

It does echo the Vietnam war snippet "We had to destroy the village to save it."

But it is a good first story

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I'll say it just like when the situation is reversed. This guy is a fucking cheating asshole and is trying to justify it with words of love and happiness. Bullshit he is a piece of shit asshole who only loves himself and the way he feels. Hey guess what asshole life is not always rosy. Just because your little libido is not 100% satisfied doesn't mean you can fuck other people over. Fucking jerk off!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My 2 Cents

Yes he cheated - yes there should be no double standard - yes there should have been more detail about his wife similar to Mandy's husband = yes if he wasnt getting what he needed at home he should have divorced BUT to those who claimed he didn't try the author wrote "I tried talking but couldn't get through" You cant solve problems by yourself. It would have been better if there had been more background and her denial of any problems but remember this was a 1 page story.

thebuffalothebuffaloover 10 years ago

You write entertainingly and well. That's what it is about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This type of thing happens everyday

that doesn't make it right. Why did you write this?

CybawulfCybawulfover 10 years ago
This guy is a peice of shit

If all avenues have been exhausted then divorce you're wife. No because this cunt wants to have his cake and eat it too. Using his wife as a back stop because his slut isn't willing to fully commit. Marriage isn't a fucken job that you can just go out and find a new one while still in your current, just because your boss won't give you a pay rise. If he's not happy, leave, why make it complicated, I'm sure you can force your wife to talk at the divorce hearing, if she isn't willing to do it then she really isnt into the two of you being together anymore and the love is long gone, then you can purge that bitch from your life. He is just a cheating cunt that needs his balls ripped out. Regardless of how much you sugarcoat it with him finding love.

IronDragonIronDragonover 10 years ago
Hope his wife finds out.

I really hope his wife finds out and takes him to the cleaners. Cheating is cheating, no matter whether it's a man or a woman. BTB (Bastard in this case).

2 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
not fiction

I read this and except for the way they met, this an exact tale of how me and a college girlfriend have spent the last 4 years. I sometimes wish my wife would find out so I could leave and be with my 1st true love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Wrong - yes

Beautiful - yes

Tender - yes

Gentle - yes

Loving - yes

I hope you write many more stories so full of love and humanity.

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

What a dick, and not meant in a good way.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous