Mandy's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iceblock
iceblock
37 Followers

"Do I make myself clear?"

Again no response from Mel. Tracy grabbed one of her nipples roughly between thumb and forefinger, "I said do I make myself clear?"

A little voice squeaked something from inside the jumper. Leaving her arm pressing heavily against Mel's chest, Tracy finally lifted the jumper off Mel's head, then in one motion tossed it to the floor and pinned Mel's wrists above her head against the wall with her free hand. Tracy wasn't much taller than Mel and as they stood there, Mel's top half now completely naked while Tracy used one hand to pin her wrists above her head to the wall and rested her other arm now menacingly across Mel's throat, Tracy brought her knee up and pressed it heavily against Mel's crotch.

Mel's face was flushed and red, her hair very messy and wet around her forehead from the sweat which had formed while she was trapped in her jumper prison and her eyes swollen from having constantly cried while Tracy used her as she pleased. Tracy extended her tongue and slowly licked the side of Mel's face.

"Now I know you're sore down here already."

Tracy pressed her knee into Mel's crotch for effect as she said 'here'. Mel stood there trapped hard against the wall, her eyes tightly closed as Tracy continued to fondle her breasts. Perhaps it was the best way Mel could deal with someone taking such liberties with her body against her own will, just don't look. Afterall if you can't see it happening, then maybe it's not really happening. Tracy used one hand to keep Mel's wrists pinned above her while she traced her free hand down across Mel stomach, through the area that was now slightly sticky where she had sat upon her not that long ago and down inside the hem of her jeans. Mel's eyes flew open, Tracy was staring straight at her waiting for a reaction.

Tracy smiled, "You ever touch yourself down here Mel? I bet you do, dreaming of a deserted island, just you and Leigh."

Tracy's eyes danced as she taunted her, while Mel could only muster a panicked stare, almost begging her not to do it. She felt Tracy's hand brush against her pubes.

"Are you ready for this bitch?" Tracy ran her tongue back along the side of Mel's face, then pressed her mouth against Mel's tightly shut mouth. "As soon as you open your mouth, I'm going to slip my tongue in and kiss you. And trust me, if you knew some of the places I have been forced to have my tongue, you don't want it in your mouth." Tracy laughed at her own joke. Mel flinched for a moment but Tracey continued to lean heavily on her, with one hand wrapped firmly around Mel's wrists trapped just above her head and her knee resting ever so lightly against her crotch. She grabbed the hem of Mel's panties and menacingly pulled them up toward her stomach with her free hand, forcing the panties into Mel's arse crack.

"Don't even think about it, Mel. If you try anything funny I will hurt you. Then Mandy will still use you when you get back, the only problem being you'll be in so much pain you won't be able to enjoy it."

Mel closed her eyes again.

"Open your eyes Mel. I want to look at you while I'm kissing you." Tracy leant her mouth in against Mel's again. "Now where were we, oh yeah I remember." Tracy let go of the waistband of Mel's panties and let her hand wander down towards her vagina. She felt Mel jump as she lightly traced her finger against her labia but she still refused to open her mouth. Tracy held Mel's stare and added another finger to her assault on Mel's pussy, she was going to have to penetrate her slightly to get the reaction she wanted.

Mel's mouth flew open in shock. Tracy slipped her tongue straight in, pulled her hand out of Mel's panties, let go of her wrists and grabbed her head so that she could kiss her passionately. Mel could be heard groaning but Tracy's lips sealed around hers served as a very effective gag. Tracy guided Mel away from the wall backwards towards the bed and fell on top of her as she continued to force her tongue into Mel's mouth. Suddenly Mel started to renew her struggles.

She shook her head from side to side but Tracy's grip held firm. Well it did hold firm for a while. With Tracy laying on top of Mel as they struggle on the bed, Mel suddenly lifted her knee violently and happened to catch Tracy unawares. Tracy was winded for a moment as Mel's knee crashed into her groin. It certainly wasn't a direct hit but forceful enough for Tracy to have to let go of Mel's head and break the kiss. Mel, sensing some hope, lifted her knee violently skyward again but was this time unable to make contact. Instead Tracy had quickly climbed onto Mel's chest and straddled her in a schoolgirl pin, she trapped her arms with her hands before resting her knees on top of Mel's biceps, as she slid up and sat dominantly astride Mel's naked bosom.

"You fucking bitch," spat Tracy. "Didn't I warn you I was going to hurt you?" She slapped her face hard with her open hand. Mel started crying again, Tracy slapped her again.

"Stop your crying, I hardly touched you. You've been very good so far, if it were me in your position I would have struggled like mad the whole time and fought like crazy to try and get away. But you've been very good and hardly struggled at all so I'm going to forgive you for trying to get away just then. You have to understand this is your last chance though. Now I'm going to sit here," she slid up so she sat astride Mel's throat menacingly, "Until Mandy gets back and you're going to stare at my pussy lips at close range and imagine what it's going to be like being forced to lick them once Mandy is through with you." Tracy lifted her dress and let it settle over Mel's head.

Initially Mel just stared straight ahead. She was laying on her back and could avert her eyes away from Tracy's menacing vulva now just inches from her face by looking directly in front of her where all she was confronted with was the cheap fabric of Tracy's light green sun dress resting peacefully over her head. Through the fabric of the dress it was still quite light given that it was a bright sunny day and the room was well lit. What Mel couldn't escape though was the smell and the heat.

Firstly it is very hot having someone sitting their nude arse on your skin. Having someone highly aroused within inches of your face also creates a lot of heat, not to mention having their thighs tightly clamped around each side of your head to ensure you don't move. Add to this potent mixture a light dress sitting over your face so the air has nowhere to go and having to breathe, which only creates more hot air. Even though the day wasn't that warm itself, you could imagine how hot Mel was getting. Now imagine the same aroused pussy that hasn't been washed for a few days. Get my drift? Not too many worse places I could imagine for Mel to have her head stuck while they waited for Mandy to get back.

As she lay there, willing herself not to look at Tracy's 'privates', Mel was overcome with a morbid curiosity. She had never seen anyone's vagina at such close range, not even her own when she thought about it. So she averted her eyes for a moment and looked down her nose at 'it'. First thing she noticed was how neatly her pubes had been trimmed. Mel had never even thought of such a thing as trimming herself down 'there'. From such close range, it really only was Tracy's light patch of pubes Mel could see. But the longer she lay there, the more she needed to see 'it'. She tried to lift her head slightly so her line of vision might be lowered a little.

Tracy immediately felt Mel's chin lightly brush her now very sensitive vulva.

"Stop that Mel, it's hard enough sitting on you like this without touching myself, never mind sliding up a few inches so that I can get myself off on your face. If you move again, I will slide up onto your face, is that clear? What were you doing under there anyway?"

"Sorry Tracy," Mel lied, "it's so hot under here, do you think you could get off me for a moment?"

Before Tracy could answer they were both interrupted by the sound of a key roughly entering the door. Mel's heart skipped a beat at the sound of Mandy coming back. Despite everything that had happened, Mel still hoped that maybe she could escape but with Mandy now back and the odds back to two on one, that seemed impossible. She felt a horrible nervousness in the pit of her stomach, it seemed that in Mandy's brief absence, Mel had become terrified of Her. She had no doubt Mandy would end up treating her in the exact same way she had threatened before she left. Yet she remained hopelessly trapped here underneath Tracy, totally at Mandy's mercy. There was no limit as to what Mandy might do with her. Tears started to well up in her eyes again as she heard the door click and brush open as the queasy feeling in her stomach got worse and worse.

MANDY'S REVENGE, Chapter 3.

Given where she was now trapped, and that she couldn't see through the dress of her tormentor as it sat peacefully over her face, all of Mel's other senses were heightened. Once the door opened, she heard it shut again, then locked with a key before she heard footsteps coming directly toward where she was laying, She thought it funny that Mandy and Tracy never spoke, in fact Tracy never even moved when Mandy came in. Mel could now sense Mandy's standing over her as she lay helplessly across the bed, then the sound of a plastic bag shuffling.

Mandy dangled the dog chain she had bought while she was out just above Mel's bare stomach. She gradually let the end of it drop so that when the cold, thin chain touched Mel's skin she flinched. She quietly traced it around Mel's navel letting it slowly fall before dropping the whole chain onto Mel's stomach. It was relatively long and jangled down with a gentle thud.

"I got you something while I was out," said Mel. "Can you feel it?"

No answer.

"It's a little dog chain, don't worry I got you a collar too, thought I might need some leverage on your face while you do your business down there. I've hardly been able to stop thinking about your face and nose slowly rubbing against my pussy while I was jogging. Have you been thinking about me, Mel?"

Once again, no answer.

Mel's jeans remained unbuttoned from Tracy's advances earlier so Mandy roughly grabbed each hem, you know where the button is, and tore it apart forcing her zipper to fly open. Mel squeaked and flinched at this new rough treatment.

"If you don't answer me Mel, I will rip these fucking jeans right off your legs." She even sounded more intimidating now. "So Mel, have you been thinking about me while I was out working up a sweat for you?"

Mel thought for a moment before answering. She hadn't really been thinking about Mandy while she was out, more thinking about ways to get away from Tracy and escape. She wondered what Mandy might want her to say.

Mel answered simply, "Yes."

"What have you been thinking about Mel?"

Before Mel had a chance to answer, Mandy continued, "Have you been wondering what my juices taste like? What it might be like to lick the sweaty arsehole of the girl you hate most in the World? You know I let Leigh take me from behind so I must be nice and stretched back there, plenty of room for you to work your tongue right in. Perhaps while you're eating from my disgusting arsehole you can think about the night I bent over and spread my cheeks for Leigh. What about my feet, Mel? Do you wonder what it will be like licking the sweat from the smelly soles of the girl who fucked your boyfriend?"

Mel had heard enough, "you're disgusting, you filthy bitch," she yelled. Then with more consideration, "You know it's not too late to let me go, I promise I won't tell anyone about this."

Mandy yanked at Mel's jeans, roughly pulling them down her legs.

"You know Mel, I wondered about whether I wanted you naked or not. After all I'm not interested in seeing your pasty white skin and body. Then I wondered about what you would like least while I fucked with you. I thought that being nude might increase your humiliation and subservience to me so once I've got your jeans off, I'm going to pull your panties down and shove them in your mouth to keep you quiet. Until then if you so much as say a word while I'm taking your shoes off, Tracy will sit on your face to gag you. If you kick your legs, Tracy will still sit on your face and I will also have to hurt you. So I want you to be a nice puppy and lay there while I undress the rest of you."

Mandy jerked Mel's left shoe off and held it briefly to her nose. Then she lifted Mel's foot and had a quick smell of her plain black sock. Turns out Mel's feet didn't stink at all.

"I was going to lay your own socks down across your face for you to breathe in while you're stuck there under Tracy but your stupid feet don't stink."

Mandy quickly slipped her shoe off and peeled her own sock back from her sweaty sole.

"Here, I was going to save this for later but you may as well get used to the smell now."

Tracy lifted the hem of her dress and Mandy's flushed red face now filled Mel's vision. She carefully laid her sock across Mel's face so the heel, which was an off-white in colour compared to the rest of the sock, sat directly under Mel's nose. Mel flinched at the smell as the moist sole rested on her upper lip and nose. Tracy let her dress drop back across Mel's face trapping the smell of not only the heat of her own arousal but now the rank smell of Mandy's sock which she had clearly been wearing for days under her dress for Mel to suffer.

Mandy quickly had Mel's other shoe and sock off and was able to easily yank her jeans down her legs while Mel lay passively trapped in Tracy's schoolgirl pin hold. Mandy thought it funny that Mel should lie so still while she undressed her, after all it would be more fun if she struggled. So Mandy decided to change tact.

"Okay Trace," she started, "I've had a change of plans. Can you get off her please. I think it will be more fun if we force her to pull down her panties herself and pop them in her own mouth for me."

Tracy quickly dismounted from Mel's chest, who was now left lying on the bed naked with the exception of her white cotton panties with small flowers printed on them. On her stomach lay the dog chain Mandy had recently placed there along with Mandy's filthy sock draped on her face. Mel quickly took the sock from her face and angrily tossed it across the room while Mandy and Tracy stood side-by-side awaiting her reaction. Mel sat up and grabbed the chain from her stomach which she also angrily hurled across the room. Her eyes were puffy from having cried while she was trapped by Tracy. She looked up at Mandy with absolute hatred in her eyes and took in the sight before her.

Mandy was clearly very hot. Her run had done the trick, she stood there her cheeks flushed with colour and the fringe of hair wet with sweat. Mel looked down towards Mandy's torso, her arms also gleaned with sweat and while it was hard to tell from the black singlet she was wearing, there may have been a sweat stain across her chest, just below her bosom. Mel dropped her gaze to Mandy's lycra shorts. She gulped loudly as she briefly fixed her vision on Mandy's vagina. Then down her legs which also gleamed with sweat, down to the comical site of her feet, one bare where she had taken off her sock to force Mel to smell, the other still dressed in running shoe and low white running sock.

Mel slipped off the bed straight down onto her knees at Mandy's feet. Mandy took a step back, more than just a little surprised at this act of submission. She was even more surprised when Mel lowered her face to her bare foot and briefly kissed the top of her foot.

"Please Mandy," she started, "I'm begging you. I'm on my knees, kissing your feet begging you to let me go. What more can I do for you? What you plan to do to me is rape, pure and simple. C'mon Mandy, you're better than that, you've proven you're way better than me, afterall there you are standing with my future in your hands while I can only squirm at your feet, dressed only in my underwear. I'm totally at your mercy, right where you want me, but now you've got me here can you please, please as a human being not do these inhuman things to me. I've done nothing to you, it's not my fault Leigh left you, we both know that is how he is, he won't make a commitment to either of us. Leigh and I are just friends, it's all we ever can be. Yes, I'm jealous you got as far with him as you did as I do love him and wanted to spend the rest of my life with him but you could do much better . . ."

Mandy was quickly tiring of Mel's rambling. She knew she couldn't let her go now, they had gone way too far. If Mel did go to the police she would have to go to jail, so if she did have to go to jail she was going to make sure she had her fun first. As Mel continued to ramble on, Mandy lifted her bare foot and shoved Mel from her knees on to the ground. Mel grunted as she fell flat on her back and Mandy forcibly stood on the side of her face, squashing Mel's cheek into the ground.

"Mel, you are under my foot now because it is where you belong. You know it is where you belong, you said it yourself, I am better than you. Now I don't give a fuck about Leigh, you and I are here because I've long wanted you to realise your position below me, which it appears you are beginning to understand. I don't give a fuck about you either Mel, or what you want. You couldn't imagine how great it feels, how powerful it feels to be totally dominating the girl who loves my ex-boyfriend. You and Leigh will finish up together at some stage, I can see the chemistry between you, but I will always know whenever I think of Leigh that I have fucked his life partner and I will always get a little tingle between my legs when I think of you helplessly crying into my pussy as I cum on your face, knowing that no matter what happens for the rest of your life, you will always know somewhere in the back of your mind that you have the taste of my pussy in your mouth. Doesn't matter how much mouth freshener you use, how many times you wash, you will always carry my special mark on you. I will always know that you were once my little puppy, a real bitch who I could treat however I wanted. And I don't want you to ever forget me, Mel."

Just over to Mel's left Tracy had lifted her dress and buried a couple of fingers into her own pussy, She couldn't help herself, she was really into this whole domination thing. Mel really now was totally helpless, ready to be dominated absolutely. In fact as she stood transfixed by the sight in front of her, Tracy was more than a little startled when Mandy told her to stop playing with herself and asked her to go and get the collar that Mel had thrown across the room.

Mel continued to lay on the floor with her head trapped firmly under Mandy's foot as Mandy pressed down heavily onto her cheek. She was openly sobbing again as Mandy had so cruelly dismissed any chance of letting her go. Suddenly she felt the pressure ease on her face as Mandy lifted her bare foot off her cheek and grabbed her by the hair, dragging her back to her knees.

"Kneel down Mel, put your hands on the floor, I want to sit on your back."

Mandy couldn't wait any longer, she just had to get on with this. Mel actually did what she was told and Mandy straddled her back. As she kneeled below her, Mel could feel the heat coming from Mandy's sex as she sat astride her. Without warning Mandy pulled Mel's hair back into a tight ponytail and used it to force Mel's head back. She whispered into her ear,

"Now you are going to be a good puppy while I put your collar on and then once I have done that you are going to pull your panties down for me and stick them in your own mouth."

Mel continued to cry as Mandy spoke to her, the tone was menacing enough but she just couldn't think of a way out of it.

iceblock
iceblock
37 Followers