All Comments on 'Mandy's Sexcapade: The Boss' Pet'

by Syzoth

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
lovemesomephillylovemesomephillyover 1 year ago

Great work as always my friend

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hopefully Glenn gets more of your sexy Mandy! Damn vey hot story!

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Do you have a clue as to the beautiful love story you just wrote? Yes, there is exhibitionism in it. Yes, there is loving wives action.

But this very well could have gone into the Romance section, and very few would have complained.

I would give this a 10 if I could.

DunkirkDunkirkover 1 year ago

Glenn should send her back to Sy with a baby bump to remember him by.

tennesseeredtennesseeredover 1 year ago

Very readable and hot, Sy. I've been away. More later. Strong work. TR

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very nice love story which was also very erotic. Glen and Mandy were great together at work, and also great in bed together. It was just so natural that they would want to sexually consummate their relationship.

During our 20-years of marriage my wife has had similar relationships with one of her bosses and one of my bosses. They were both lovely, polyamorous experiences which blessed all of us. They didn’t feel like a typical cuckhold-hot wife-bull experience.

Spread the love; spread her legs!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This was a very hot story. My boss and I had flirted for three years. My husband always loved to hear about it and definitely encouraged it. He was continually reading hotwife stories and bringing up the notion in bed. He eventually asked if I wanted to fuck my boss. I admitted it might be fun. So he suggested that we ask him over to our house for dinner. Half way through the meal he got a fake phone call and said there was an emergency at his plant and he had to go. He told Stephen to stay and visit with me. After the meal, my husband called me and had me tell Stephen I was going to be several hours. But in reality he had driven down the street and was now sitting in a chair in our back yard watching through our French doors. That night my boss and I had sex three times. Once with me pressed up against the French doors!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Lovely, my wife fucked her older boss years back, she asked me first, and told me all about it when she got home, her boss subsequently gave me access to his step daughter, a young woman my age, as a swap for my wife, the four of us had a great time for a couple of years until he retired, over night he became an old man and the fun gradually stopped, cest la vie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSyzoth@Syzoth
That beautiful ass is of my wonderful wife Mandy. I love talking about her and discussing my sexual fantasies... wife-sharing and watching Mandy in a gangbang is near the top of my list Mandy is the center of my life... and the focus of most of the stories that I post on L...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES