Mandy's Spa Date

Story Info
A Spa surprise.
1.1k words
3.76
8.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't like this hotel. Was damp, clean enough but almost too cold. Old stuff everywhere, crappy furniture and showers that were messy but did hold their pressure. It was however in the center of the business district. It was the kind of place an executive or salesperson who woke early and had a full day would use while traveling.

Or the kind of place that sort of person would have their girlfriend cool her heels while they ran their errands and chatted casually about how good a time they would have together.

Mandy had been to their spa. It was shit. Not dirty but with limited treatments and staff who probably wanted to give handjobs and not actually give massages. As a therapist herself Mandy was picky and critical.

She walked in and signed in at the long wooden counter which took up half the room.

"Room number? "

"Hi, 312"

"The locker room leads into the spa. You can change there. "

"Thanks"

She walked down to the end of the counter and turned right. Small locker room. Most lockers were busted and their hinges or locks didnt work.

Mandy picked one that worked, took her clothes off and wrapped a towel around her hair. There was one attendant in the room, a pretty older lady maybe in her 50s. Light brown skin, hazel eyes, sensuous thick lips, tall athletic stance, broad hips and deep ass, small breasts and flat stomach. She wore a blue wrap dress and a gold chain with a blue lacquered pendant. She smiled. It was obvious she didn't mind Mandy's nudity.

"What are you registered for?"

"Nothing yet"

"Good it's all a lie. There is nothing here but the steam and the sauna."

Mandy sighed.

"Well. I will try the steam"

The steam wasn't that hot. Square room, with two rows of benches against each wall. There was a high bench say 5 feet high against the wall, and a lower 2 feet bench next to it inside the room. Mandy laid her towel on one of the higher benches and lay on it.

Even though it wasn't that hot she started sweating. The sweat felt good and she closed her eyes. She had had a long week, and the opportunity to see David felt good. She wanted to relax a bit. She had taken the day off work, ran a couple of errands during the morning, and had come here to hang out and wait for him.

David was an older guy. Maybe late 40s. He was intense and smart, worked in some office somewhere but didn't talk a lot about his work.

He was generous, gave money and support, but had little time. When they did have sex it was fun but he never really lingered, so every time they saw felt a bit like the first time.

He was tall. Like six foot five, muscular and powerful with long legs and a broad back and muscular arms and tight muscular ass. He spoiled it all though with a big stomach because of all the beer he drank, but he was generously built; uncircumcised and knew how to hold her when she wanted to be held intensely, how to kiss her and bite her lower lip when she wanted it bitten, and when to shut up and let her sit on his dick and take all of him in when she just wanted to cum and couldn't wait for him to get there. He got there but she knew what she wanted. And he let her use his body as she wanted. He really liked it.

Men were useless sometimes. They had a habit of not listening even to words. David seemed to listen to her breaths, her sighs, her groans even her silences. He stroked and fingered her like an instrument, making her body sing, her voice groan and moan, and eventually every part of her pop off in tension and then explode. David listened to every part of her. Even without words. She got wet thinking about his hands, his grunts as he got excited, and the way he exhaled over and over when he came.

She started stroking her vulva, parting her legs and lightly touching her clit.

She didn't notice the door open. She did notice the temperature change, and opened her eyes. The silhouette was familiar but different. It was the attendant.

Broad hips, perky nipples as she turned, a thick bush of pubic hair. Shoulder length hair waving.

They couldn't really see faces in the steamy room.

"Shhh"

Mandy felt her approach and put her finger on Mandys forehead then lips then chest. She had soft skin but good muscle tone. She smelled of lavender oil. Faintly but clearly. Mandy could see when she turned her big brown nipples and small areolae. They made her nipples look even bigger.

"Jenny"

"Mandy"

Mandy leaned over. Jenny put one hand against the wall and another on Mandy's chest as Mandy leaned in and sucked her left nipple. Jenny sighed and leaned in. Mandy reached around to cup Jenny's juicy ass. Firm yet soft. Jenny's right hand traveled down Mandy's face, to her neck, to her clavicle, to her breasts. Jenny cupped Mandy's breasts, first her left breast, and then her right. Mandy's nipples puckered and stiffened. Jenny stroked her stomach and then leaned over and kissed Mandy's collarbone then cheek then mouth.

Mandy felt her soft lips and small probing tongue. She reached around Jenny's neck and reciprocated kissing her deeply. She felt her head sing as they kissed. Jenny's hand moved on to Mandy's soft belly and her fingers casually moved over Mandy's and through Mandy's bush.

As she stroked Mandy's clit Mandy arched her back and raised her hips off the bench, stroking her hardened clit as Jenny entered her with two fingers and stroked the front walls of her vagina, slowly and firmly, pressing against the walls until she felt the rugose rough skin firmly rise, until she pressed the rough spot that made Mandy clap her hand on her mouth and then exhale, that made Mandy squirm while keeping her body in place, pushing her fingers deeper until they were at the bottom and pulling towards the front, as Mandy lashed gently and raised a hand.

"Don't fucking stop. Don't stop"

Jenny smiled and pressed Mandy's lower body as she pulled and pressed from inside her vagina. She felt that spot to the left of center get harder, fuller, and then softer as her finger pushed into the recess. She felt a rush as Mandy squirted over and over again exploding then flowing all over Jenny's hands and then the bench. Jenny pressed gently but firmly from both ends.

Mandys legs lashed.