Manhandled Ch. 07

Story Info
Tom, Cory, David, Jay and I have a poolside fuck.
1.9k words
4.67
4.8k
2
Story does not have any tags

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 06/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know it's been awhile since Chapter 06. I apologize for the delay

David saw me walking over towards them, wearing nothing but my little black thong, smiled, then held Cory's head all the way down on his cock. The blonde choked, but David didn't seem to care. "Well hey Zach!" He said, giving me a wink. How are you?"

"Good." I replied, looking down at the sexy blonde twink, who was gagging on David's giant dick. David let go of his head, and he came up gasping for air, then looked up at me with beautiful blue eyes. A string of spit hung from his lower lip, and connected to the tip of David's cock, which was drenched with spit. He was a sexy guy, fit, tan, with a beautiful face and stylish hair, which was trimmed short and platinum blonde. Gold hoops hung from his ears, and one in his septum. Several tattoos decorated his tan skin. I was a little jealous.

"Oh, it's the hot lawn bitch!" He said in a smart assed tone.

"Hi, I'm Zach."

"Get back to work, whore." David said, slapping him hard in the face. Cory quickly went back to sucking David, who grabbed his hair and held it. He grinned at me and said, "You two can get acquainted later."

Tom came up from behind me, and kissed my neck. "Hello sexy. How are you today?"

"Better now." I replied, feeling his big hands on me.

"Come over here and met a good friend of mine." Tom said, taking my hand and leading me towards the strange guy. "Zach, this is my good friend Jay."

"Nice to meet you!" Jay said, looking me up and down. He looked like a guy who would be in a band, with long dark hair, a stubble beard and tattoos sleeving his arms and covering his muscular chest. He was much younger than Tom, probably in his late twenties.

"Nice to meet you too!" I replied. Damn he was hot.

Tom sat down on the outdoor couch, and patted a spot between him and Jay. "Sit down and watch the show, Zach." I sat down between them and watched David, who was now shoving his balls in Cory's mouth.

"He's such a little whore." Jay chuckled, rubbing the bulge in his flowered swim trunks.

"That he is. But that's why we love him!" Tom said, putting his hand on my thigh.

"It sure is." Jay agreed. I could see he was rubbing his dick harder now.

"Zach, what is the matter with you?" Tom asked. "Jay's cock obviously needs attention. Why are you just sitting there?" Jay looked at me, rubbing his dick and grinning. Without hesitation, I obediently got on my knees, and he slipped off his swim trunks, exposing his cock, which was a fat seven inches and stood at attention. I got between his legs, and quickly put it in my mouth. Jay pushed my head down, making me take it all.

"Oh yeah!" He groaned. "That's what I was needing."

"I apologize that you had to wait." Tom said, sounding upset. "This one is still a work in progress. He's coming along nicely though. But of course, we will need to punish him later."

"Oh of course!" Jay said with a laugh. "He's got a deep throat though. Damn."

"Oh yeah, he's a great little cocksucker. He has a tight little pussy too. Well, maybe not today. We beat him up pretty good last night."

"Yeah, It sucks that I had to miss that."

"Well, you'll have to make it up to him today."

"Oh, I will." Jay laughed, while I sloppily slurped on his dick.

"That's a good boi." Tom praised. "Be sure to lick his balls too."

I immediately went down to his balls, which were shaved smooth, and sucked them while stroking his dick. "Oh yeah, fuck!" Jay groaned. "Yeah boi. Shit!"

"That's it, Zach. Treat him good. Maybe he won't be too rough on you!"

"Now Tom, Don't get the bitches hopes up!" Jay laughed, grabbing my hair and putting my head back down on his dick. "Don't listen to him boi. I'm gonna be really rough on you now. I don't care how good you suck cock, faggot." Tom laughed, and Jay held me down until I was squirming, then let me back up. "Get up here." He said, pulling me up so I was straddling him. He gave me a sloppy kiss, then asked, "So, did they fuck you good last night?"

"Yeah." I said softly. He was so intense. The way he looked at me gave me chills. I was incredibly turned on.

He spanked me, really hard. "That's yes sir bitch."

"Yes sir!" I cried, feeling the sting spread across my already bruised and sore ass.

"Show me. I like to see a beat up pussy."

"Yes sir." I whimpered, not sure if I should move or not.

"Hurry up." He said, sounding impatient. I stood up and turned around, bent over and pulled the thong out of the crack of my ass. "Spread your checks." He ordered, and I pulled em apart. "Oh, yeah, boy. That thing looks like a used pussy. I like that. Fuck that's sexy." He gave it a lick. "Mmmm tasty too. I like a beat up pussy even more than a tight one."

"Isnt that a pretty ass?" Tom asked.

"Yes it is." Jay agreed. "Boy, go get the lube. I'm gonna fuck you now."

I walked over to the bar, where I knew Tom kept lube, and saw Cory bent over a table, getting railed hard by David. I got the lube, and walked back. Jay had stood up, and pointed at the couch. "Get up there bitch." He barked. I climbed onto the couch beside Tom, onto my knees and bent over the back. Jay wasted no time, lubed my hole and pressed his dick against me. My pulverized pussy offered little resistance, and he slid right in. "Oh, yeah, that's how I like it!"

"Stick that ass out and arch that back, Zach." Tom coached.

"That's right, just like that. Oh yeah!" Jay said, slapping my ass. "How's that dick feel, boi?"

"It feels good sir!" I groaned. It actually hurt, slamming in and out of my sore hole, but I was enjoying it. Jay gripped my waist, and banged away at me, his pelvis making slapping noises on my ass. Tom's dick appeared in front of me, so I opened my mouth and he shoved it in, so now I was being stuffed at both ends.

"Yeah, Jay, fuck him up and turn him out." Tom said, fucking my throat. "He is loving this. This is just what a horny little bitch like him loves!"

I heard them both laugh, then Tom took his cock out of my mouth and disappeared. I just put my head down on the back of the couch, and enjoyed the feeling of Jay's cock up my ass.

"Fuck boi, I'm about to breed that ass." He moaned, after fucking me for what felt like an hour. His hands wrapped around my neck, and I heard him grunting, then after a low, long moan, I knew he had bred me. He pulled his dick out quickly, and I could feel wetness dripping out of me. "Fuck!" He said, spreading my cheeks. "That's fucking sexy, there!" I stood up and looked around, and saw Tom fucking Cory. He had the blonde bitch on his back on a table, with his legs spread wide.

"Come over here Zach." Tom demanded. I immediately complied. "On your knees." He barked, pointing at the ground beside him. I quickly knelt down, my face just inches from his thigh, and watched him poind away at Cory's ass. Without warning, he pulled his dick out of Cory, and stuck it in my mouth. It didn't taste bad, it just tasted like lube. "How's Cory's ass taste boi?" He asked, and the other two men laughed. He shoved himself back in Cory, fucked him a little more, then came. When he was done he pulled his dick out again. I could see cum all over Cory's gaping hole. "Clean him up boi." Tom instructed. I did as I was told, and licked his cum from Cory's ass.

"Damn. That is fucking hot!" David remarked.

"What a nasty slut!" Jay said.

Their comments were degrading, but they turned me on. I stuck my tongue further in Cory, and he began to moan. "Good boi Zach! Eat that sloppy pussy!" Tom praised. "Damn, I like that. So, Zach, do you want to fuck him?"

"Can I?"

"Sure. You can fuck him, then he can fuck you."

I stood up, and got between Cory's legs, then pulled my cock out of my tight swim trunks. It slid easily in his sloppy hole. "Oh yeah!" He whispered, looking up at me. He was so beautiful and girly. It was almost like fucking a girl. His hole was so wet. Tom got behind me, and started playing with my nipples and licking my ear.

"Cum in him boy. Make him your bitch." Tom whispered. Jay and David stood watching with lewd grins.

"Fuck I'm gonna cum!" I screamed, and erupted into Cory.

"Alright, your turn." Tom said, and I slid my dick out.

Cory looked up at me, smiled, and said, "Oh, I'm gonna enjoy this!" He stood up, kissed me, and then bent me over the table. When he entered me, I was surprised by how long his dick was, and how deep he went. But what really surprised me, was how hard he fucked me. He really banged me hard, pulling my hair, and slapping my ass. "You like that cunt?" He snarled, fucking me even harder.

"Oh yes!" I cried. As he fucked my wet, destroyed hole.

"Oh yeah! Oh fuck! I'm gonna cum!" He squealed, then I felt his whole body shake. "Damn, that's hot pussy." He said, pulling out of me. Then I felt him licking my ass, and heard the men cheer.

"Well that was fun." David remarked.

"That was fucking hot!" Jay said.

I stood up, but felt dizzy. I looked around and saw Cory behind the bar making Tom a drink. David sat down, and Jay stood there looking at me. I tried to compose myself, but felt disoriented. After all the hard fucking, my orgasm was so intense.

"Well, hey Tony!" David said, looking towards the gate. I looked and saw a man with a shaved head, long goatie and thick tattooed arms walking towards us. He looked mean, like a biker.

"Hey." Tony said gruffly.

"Hey Tony!" Tom said happily, walking over and giving the man a hug. Cory ran over and gave him a kiss, and Tony reached down and gave his ass a squeeze.

"How's my sexy bitch?" Tony asked Cory.

"Mmmm I'm so good sir!" Cory replied, sounding very happy.

"So, is that the new boi?" Tony asked, looking at me.

"Yeah, that's him." Tom said.

"Nice." Tony replied. "Is he gonna party with us tonight?"

"Well I don't know." Tom said. "Are you gonna hang out for awhile Zach? We're gonna have a little party later."

I saw they were all looking at me. "Uh, yeah, sure." I said, wondering what the party would be like.

"Great!" Tom said. "Cory, why don't you and Zach go shower, and make yourselves sexy."

"Yes Daddy!" Cory said in a sassy voice. Before he walked away, he stuck his butt out and Tony slapped it. Then he took me into the house.