Manhandled Ch. 08

Story Info
A few more join us for a wild fuck fest.
1.8k words
4.65
4.4k
6
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/03/2023
Created 06/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cory led me into the house, his sexy ass bouncing in front of me. It was bright red from being spanked, and his exaggerated, swishy walk made it rock back and forth like a womans. We went downstairs to the shower, where he turned on the water. "I really liked fucking you." He said, giving me a smile and looking at me with his beautiful blue eyes.

I smiled back, and said, "Yeah, that was so hot!" I hadn't ever considered myself a top, but I had really enjoyed fucking him. We stepped into the shower, and rubbed soap on each other.

"Ever since I first saw you I wanted you." He confessed, rubbing his soapy hands on my ass. "When Tom told me he had fucked you, I was so excited."

"Really?" I asked.

"Mmm hmmm." He said, smiling a little. "I've been imagining all the fun we would have together."

"Oh, wow!" I said. "Well that was definitely fun."

"For sure. I love watching you get fucked. You're turning into quite the pussyboi aren't you?"

"Yeah, I guess." I laughed. "I can't get enough cock."

He smiled and said, "I know the feeling."

He turned off the water, and we dried off. Then we walked naked into the rec room, where the guys were all having a drink. I noticed two more had joined us, a tall black guy in his early twenties with a thin build and cornrows, and a short latino. He looked to be around twenty-five, and was definitely another bottom bitch. He wore his thick black hair combed up tall, and looked to be wearing a little bit of make-up. He was a bit chubby, and had a fat round ass that stretched his shorts tightly. Tom got between us and put his arms around us both, and said, "Zach, this is Marc and Felipe. They are some good friends of mine." They both smiled at me, looking at my naked body.

"Pleased to finally meet you." Marc said. "I've heard so much about you." I wondered just how many people Tom had told about me.

Tom gave me a Coke, which I gulped down. He refilled it, and I slowly sipped it while I watched David pull Felipe's tight shorts off, then spanked his big, brown ass. Felipe let out a girly squeal, and Marc just laughed, then slapped his other cheek. Cory sat down on Tony's lap. David sat down beside them, and Felipe began sucking his cock. "Zach, be a good boy and go eat Felipe's pussy." Tom suggested. "Get it all nice and wet."

I crawled on the floor behind Felipe, and pulled his cheeks apart. His hole was nice and puckered, and almost looked like a real pussy. He obviously got fucked frequently. I began licking him, and he shoved his ass against my face. His hole opened up eagerly and I stuck my tongue inside. Damn, I thought, I don't know this guy at all, and my tongue is up his ass. He tasted good though and I liked feeling him squirm around. I licked him harder and caressed his thick smooth thighs.

"Yeah, that's a good boi Zach!" I heard Tom praise from the bar. I felt a wet cock slide in my hole, and slowly slide in and out. It felt like Jay's, but I wasn't sure. I shoved my tongue further up Felipe's ass, and grabbed his cock, which wasn't very big, but dripped with precum. Whoever was fucking me slapped my ass. I could hear Cory moaning. The cock slipped out of my ass, and a different one slide in. This one was very thick, but not horrible long. Even though I was sloppy and loose from earlier, it filled me nicely. I assumed this was Tony. Now here I was with my tongue up one stranger's ass, while another fucked me. Oh well. I didn't care. This was incredible.

"Damn Tom, this is a fine piece of ass." I heard Tony say, then felt the dick ram deep in me. "Hell yeah."

"Yeah he is!" I heard Tom say, sounding proud. The big ass moved away from me, and sat down on David's lap, in a reverse cowgirl position. I watched the sexy latino roll his eyes back, as he impaled himself on David's manhood. Tony fucked me a little harder, and grabbed my hair.

"Yeah take that dick you little bitch!" He snarled aggressively. "Oh fuck yeah. Fuck yeah!" He was really giving it to me now. "Do you like my dick boi?"

"Oh yeah!" I cried, watching Felipe ride David. His small dick bounced around softly, and he moaned like a girl. This was insane. Tony fucked me a little longer, then pulled out, pulled me to my feet, then led me into the playroom, where I saw Cory on one of the benches, being spit roasted by Marc and Tom. Tom was fucking him, while he sucked Marc. Tony shoved me down onto the bed, on my back, and then picked up a pair of leather cuffs. He wrapped them tightly around my wrists, then made me raise my legs up. He ran a short chain behind my thighs, and clipped it to my cuffs, so I was laying there with my legs in the air, and couldn't put them down. Then he savagely took me, and began giving me a hard fucking, while I laid there cuffed and helpless. Jay joined us, rubbing his cock all over my face and then shoving it in my mouth.

"Oh yeah, Jay, let's bitch this faggot out." Tony said. Jay laughed. I could only lay there while they used both of my holes. I felt more movement on the bed, and then heard Felipe moaning beside me, although I couldn't see with Jay riding my face. Tony fucked me for awhile, then pulled out, and I felt David's massive meat in me. Jay got up and I looked around, and saw Felipe's cute face just inches from mine, his mouth an O, and his back arched with his ass high in the air. Tom was above him, his legs spread wide, driving his cock deep into the sexy latino's pussy. David held my ankles and drilled me hard, making me scream. Then he moved out of the way, and Jay uncuffed me, rolled me over and cuffed my hands behind my back, then mounted me and took a turn, slamming his cock in me over and over again. Then he dismounted and uncuffed me. I slowly stood up and saw Cory, laying on top of David, while Marc fucked him from behind. Then I realized they were both fucking him at the same time. The blonde twinks face contorted with pain, while the two men ripped him open. Felipe was now on his back, with Tony fucking him, and Tom sitting on his face, holding his ankles. "Come here boi." Tony ordered. He grabbed my head and shoved my face into his hairy armpit. "Oh yeah!" He groaned, as I licked it. Then he made me bite his nipples. "Fuck yeah!" He growled over and over again while I sucked his nipple and he slammed his dick in Felipe. Marc stopped double fucking poor Cory, and moved towards me, with a grin on his face.

"Time to try you out baby!" He said. I looked at his big dick. It looked bigger than David's. He bent me over and started fucking me, and Tom grabbed my hair and pulled my face towards his cock, which was on Felipe's face. I sucked him while Felipe sucked his balls. Marc grabbed my hand and put it on Felipe's soft dick. It grew hard. I began stroking him, and he quickly squirted cum all over my hand. Just a few feet away I could see Cory's sexy ass bouncing on David. Tom choked me with his cock and Marc continued fucking me hard, then pulled out. "Damn, look at that sexy gape!" Marc said, rubbing a finger around my wet, destroyed hole.

"He's took alot of dick in the last two days." Tom laughed.

"Yeah, he's becoming a good little whore." Marc said. He pulled me up, and took me to the swing, and laid me down in it, attaching my cuffs to the chains. Then, he brutally fucked me, holding nothing back. "Oh yeah, I'm gonna bred that pussy boi!" He groaned, then came inside of me. Tony quickly took over, fucking my sloppy hole, until he also came. He pulled out, then Tom took a turn, cumming quickly. Then they left me in the swing, just hanging there with three different men's sperm dripping from my destroyed pussy. I just laid there and watched as Jay finished in Felipe, and David finished on Cory's face.

"Why don't you two take care of Zach?" Tom said. Cory and Felipe looked at me, then stood up and walked over to the swing. Cory began licking up my messy pussy, and Felipe sucked my dick, making me cum in just a few seconds. Then someone uncuffed me, but I just laid in the swing, dizzy and exhausted for several minutes. Everyone else went into the rec room, except for Tom, who stayed with me. "So did you enjoy yourself?" He asked, standing over me and stroking my cheek.

"Oh yeah!" I replied. "Fuck, that was crazy. It was fun, but crazy." I giggled a little. "I've had a lot of fantasies about something like that."

"Well, that's kind of why I have these little get-togethers." He explained. "So people can live out fantasies. That's why I built this room."

"Yeah, well, I really liked that." I said. I started to get up. He reached down and pulled me out of the swing. My legs were still weak and he had to hold me up. "Shit, I don't know if I can drive."

"Well you can stay here." He said.

"Oh, um, I may have to." I laughed. "I can barely walk!" It was Friday night, and I didn't have to work the next day.

He helped me out into the rec room, where everyone was having a drink. "You can have a real drink if you're staying the night." He said. So,I had a few vodka and Sprites. The party dwindled down, and soon I was passed out in one of his guest rooms.

The next day I woke up, and was startled to see that it was almost four in the afternoon. I felt like I had been in a car wreck. My legs, nipples and ass were sore as hell. Gingerly I got out of bed, and went downstairs where I found Tom, David and Cory outside by the pool.

"Well good morning!" Tom said cheerfully.

"Hey."

"How do you feel today?" David asked.

"Um, like I got hit by a truck."

"I'll bet!" He chuckled.

"Well, sit down and hang out." Tom said.

"Oh, um, I better get home."

"Ok, that's fine." Tom said. He got up and showed me where he had put the clothes that I had left in the backyard the day before. Then he walked me out and kissed me goodbye.