Manhood Games

Story Info
Only size matters in dick measuring, or is it all luck?
17.5k words
3.7
7.3k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What if a dick measuring contest was truly a *contest*? Roll the dice to find out if you are worthy...

8=====================D

Sixteen musclebound hunks from the New Dale Fitness Club woke up groaning on a beach. Not too odd for a gang of college spring breakers and their older club members along to "chaperone", if it hadn't been for their total nudity.

Jolting up in the morning sun and brushing sand off their smooth bodies in various stages of competition readiness, they threw questions at each other but no one knew how they'd gotten to this tropical cove with no civilization in sight.

Strewn around like natural features were man-high chunks of mirror polished metal in smooth shapes. Several men flexed at their reflections on instinct.

A figure materialized in the air, transparent and hovering, all features blurred. An equally blurry ten inch schlong dangled between his legs.

By now, Caleb Wong had found his equally confused boyfriend Jonathan Tyler in the crowd. Jon was white, brunet, tall -- almost a head over Caleb -- and people never failed to mention his sunshiny smile.

A voice boomed from the floating figure.

[Welcome to Virility Island, new contestants. Let's see what we're working with.]

"I thought," Jon mumbled, "that's just a dumb urban legend."

As the boyfriends clasped hands, Caleb's small, tightly cut dick pulsed to life. Even Jon's thick, uncut rod seemed to be chubbing. Embarrassing for the two gays in the group. Except... *every* club "member" was on the rise.

A number appeared on Jon's forehead in lightly glowing letters.

"Caleb, babe..." Jon said, frowning. "It says 3.6 on your face. That's your dicklet's size isn't it?"

Caleb felt his arousal grow. "5.6 for you. So all those times we called it a six incher..."

Jon grinned sheepishly, his gaze flickering to a polished metal arch where his dick looked back at him.

"Fuck no," shouted someone -- Tyrell. The huge black guy stood before a mirroring bean-shape where his face was reflected along with his "7.5" facial inscription. Tyrell grabbed his thick, cut tool and shook it at the hovering figure as it hardened. "I'm eight, motherfucker."

"What are you complaining about?" Luis Martinez (6 on his forehead) asked. The 30-something Hispanic bodybuilder with strong eyebrows and throbbing six inches spread his arms. "You're still the biggest dude here, Tyrell. No need to be embarrassed. Unlike..."

His casual gesture was caught by Ryan Li (3.2) who had the smallest forehead number -- and manhood. Ryan was the beefiest looking guy in the club, a bouncer by profession, short but monstrously massive with a short mohawk and Chinese tattoos "draped" from his shoulders down his whole back. His boner was cutesy by comparison to the rest. He growled, "Don't. Fucking don't."

The voice boomed across the beach again.

[The rules are simple. Roll your dice and add your manhood, in full inches.]

"Fuck me," groaned athletic pretty-boy Jason Kim (5.9). "Spent my whole life thinking I'm six."

Caleb looked at Jason's hard-on just like everybody else. He resolved not to draw attention to his own small tool.

[The bigger number wins. With no opponent, just roll over ten. Complete Virility Island to win.]

"All right," Luiz (6) said and clapped his hands. "Let's all stick together and-"

[You will be split into groups...Now.]

Luiz raised a fist. "Well what if we-"

Bright light and a swoosh vanished a dozen men. Left on the beach were Caleb Wong (3.6), Jonathan Taylor (5.6) and two more hunks.

Diego Rodriguez (4.9, loosely cut, slightly bending up) was a buff, bald firefighter, shorter than Jon but broad chested and wide shouldered, with a sleeve tattoo. His wide, flat nose had been broken before and a healed scar cut through his right eyebrow.

Xavier Davis (4.7, uncut but skinned back) was a black hunk with short dreadlocks with frosted tips and a septum ring. His hands and feet were so large, Caleb had expected a much bigger dick. He had possibly the best eight-pack in the fitness club.

The four men stepped closer together among the weird mirror elements, each vaguely trying to cover his erection with a hand or pointing it away.

[Only one way leads out of this cove and that's where you will find your most important equipment -- your jewel. Second only to your most important asset - Manhood!]

The figure vanished, leaving the hunks stunned.

"Okay," Diego (4.9) said slowly. "At least Kathy'll never know I'm not five and a half. Hehe."

Jon (5.6) let his hands fall away from his crotch. "Whatever is going on, let's win or at least try. Any ideas?"

Caleb (3.6) tore his eyes away from his boyfriend's delicious erection. The cove rose up all around, topped by jagged looking rocks that would be painful to climb on naked. There was the open ocean in one direction and a little waterfall in the other.

"Do we swim out of here?" Caleb suggested. "Seems like the one way the asshole was talking about."

They moved knee deep into the cool, clear water, their toes sinking into submerged sand.

[Swim challenge,] said the voice. [Leader rolls for the group. Jon will be your team captain since he has the most manhood.]

A big twenty sided dice appeared over Jon's head, translucent and without numbers on the surfaces. Instead a number appeared within -- 8. His manhood of 5 was added and the dice flashed blue as it passed the threshold of ten.

With a shrug, Jon dropped himself into the waves and the others followed. Having the water resist his forward pointing cock made Caleb even hornier.

Something brushed against his feet and he flinched. So did the others. He looked into the crystal clear water. Tentacles were rising through swirling mud.

[Combat cannot proceed without the jewel. You lose without rolling.]

Tentacles gripped their ankles. Grunting turned to yelling and the hunks found themselves pulled underwater. The waves closed over Caleb when even his short frame would have been able to stand on that spot.

[Survival challenge,] announced the voice in the Asian man's ear, dampened by the water. [We move to individual rolls now.]

His dice showed a 6 -- plus his 3 inches, which was not enough to get to 10. Everybody else succeeded at their survival and was released.

Jon came back for him immediately, reaching for his hand. Diego followed a second later. They pulled on Caleb and Jon kicked at the tentacle. The voice announced again that combat was not possible.

Jon pulled himself past his boyfriend and dug his hands into the tentacle.

[Luck challenge]

Jon got a 16(+5) and the monster pulled away with a scream from far below that no real sea creature would make.

They dragged themselves to shore. All of them were still fully erect.

It took mere seconds before they were wildly jerking off. Normally Caleb would have sucked his top but Jon wasn't initiating in the presence of two straight buddies so each man rubbed his own rod. A pleasurable shiver saw Caleb shoot quite a load into the sand. Everybody had been full of cum with all loads on the bigger side.

Their erections did not go down as they picked themselves up and explored inland.

"Look," Xavier said. "The waterfall's in front of a secret cave. Fucking cliché. Should have checked that first thing."

They waded through the shallow pond and let the waterfall free them of sand as they entered the narrow cave entrance.

Little light reached into the natural tunnel but four devices glistened on a pedestal like almond-shaped leaves of a silver crystal flower.

"The jewels, I presume," Jon said. He grabbed one. It was small enough to fit in his palm. "Hm, safe to touch. Go ahead, pick one."

Neither could figure out what to do with it.

Caleb put it on his wrist. "Jewel equip! Jewel activate! Start game!"

[Lore team challenge]

Jon's dice landed on 20 exactly. It still bothered to add his inches.

[The command word is the most important concept on Virility Island.]

Caleb held the jewel ahead of him and they all spoke at the same time. "Manhood!"

The jewel fluttered down between his legs and into his ass crack. It laid over his hole and... something intruded.

The four hunks jolted forward but there was no escape. Everybody except Caleb tried to tear the jewel away but they were getting entered by butt plugs.

"Man that thing is *huge*," Diego complained.

Jon failed to suppress a moan.

Caleb chuckled. "Do we have different ones? Feels more like just two fingers."

Xavier raised two fingers with a frown. "Ugh, yeah about right. Fuck that's actually a lot."

Jon gave his boyfriend a lose hug. "Babe, that's just two fingers? I'm so proud of you for taking my whole cock."

"I can't tell how serious you are right now."

Xavier huffed. "Now we know who the top is."

Jon flexed a bicep. "Hey, there was never any doubt. What's 3.6 gonna do for me?"

Caleb flexed his own arms and bumped his boyfriend aside.

"Hey meatheads," Diego said, "What do we do now? Back into the ocean to fight that thing?"

"Maybe this cave leads straight to the other side," Jon said.

"But we can't fucking see in there. Is your oh-so big manhood going to light the way?"

Diego's jewel shone. Like a wide-cone flashlight, the jewel projected light from his ass crack.

"Light?" Caleb tried. Nothing. "Manhood?" The anal torch activated.

Jon and Xavier followed suit and four jewels illuminated the ground around them, gently illuminating the walls in turn. Jon pushed Caleb around with a smirk, making the Asian bottom turn and bend over, shining into the cave. Caleb looked through his legs.

"As I was saying," Jon said. "We're going deeper in."

8=====================D

Matt Mitchell (4 inches, a bit thin, cut) was the newest member of the fitness club and the least "hunky" although easily muscular enough to no longer be lanky. He was glad not to be the smallest dicked guy in the group but still felt like he was lagging behind the rest in performance. He wasn't a teen anymore but still looked the part, pale skinned, shaggy-haired, green-eyed, lean and with only enough muscle he wasn't lanky anymore.

Ryan Li (3.2, uncut, unspectacular) was the "smallest" and also the shortest but as the most beefy member -- a true bodybuilder -- he was not to be messed with.

Hassan Ahmed (6.3, extra thick, cut) was a tall, bald, brown powerhouse and respected enough that Ryan hadn't grumbled about Hassan being made captain by the voice. He was the eldest in the fitness club, a lifelong firefighter and had won multiple competitions.

Mirrored metal forms smoothly clung to the rough rock walls of the cave, helping to light the place as the hunks passed through.

Hassan pointed his thick, smooth glutes into the tunnel, spreading them with his hands to aim the beam higher. His jewel's anal light shone on a fleck of sparkling paint on the wall that had been invisible before.

"Yellow triangle," Hassan said. "That's two of them now. Jason, where next?"

Jason Kim (5.9, uncut, perfectly straight) had stopped whining about not being six inches when Hassan had given him the task of keeping track of this fairly simple cave maze. It was only difficult because their lights shining between their legs had to be pointed at the drawings to make them visible.

Jason had always been the face of the fitness club, vlogging and posting, getting side jobs as a model. He swished the black hair out of his face. "We're looped around. We've been everywhere."

"Then I still don't get the pattern," Hassan said.

"Are we sure there aren't any symbols on the ceiling?" Matt (4) asked. "Everything so far was hip high or on the ground."

Hassan (6.3) had a huge physique but he dropped into a handstand effortlessly. His erection slapped his abs, leaving a drop of pre. Ryan helped the leader pull his legs in and they searched the ceiling in jewel light.

"Blue circle," Matt said.

Hassan groaned and dropped his feet to the ground. "Fuck, there can be *three* of a shape? We have to go over everything again."

They followed the loop of the tunnel. "Okay, somebody else do it now," Hassan said.

"None of us can do a handstand," Ryan said.

"Just go on all fours, ass up."

"Fuck no." He grabbed Matt and Jason. "Challenge!"

The three non-captains had dice appear above them and rolled.

Ryan got a 2(+3), Matt 4(+4), Jason 8(+5). Low rolls all around but the challenger lost.

Ryan snarled and shoved them aside. He went on all fours.

"Ass up," Hassan said. "Arch. Arch, fucker."

"Fuck off," Ryan grunted and rolled onto his back. He pulled his legs in and flexed his abs, his jewel finally finding the ceiling. "Fuck no, that's worse."

"Calm down, bro, no one's looking at your jeweled hole. Nothing here, let's move."

"We need a better way to light this place," Ryan said, struggling up. "I'm gonna hold one of you as a flashlight."

The least beefy teammates rolled. 9(+4) for Matt, 10(+5) for Jason. Damn, Matt would have been fine loosing before, not so much now.

Ryan tossed Matt over his shoulder and Matt's dick rubbed on Ryan's pecs. The beefcake dropped the athlete.

"Jerk off. I'm not lobbing your around with a loaded cock pointed my way."

"We all should," Hassan said.

They turned away from each other and jerked off. It took Matt mere seconds and the load was huge. None of the others took longer. It cleared his head but didn't make him go soft.

Ryan lifted him again and shone Matt's asshole in front of them as they advanced in search of more symbols. As Matt's erection couldn't quite help but touch Ryan's muscles again, he wondered if they were at least one of the faster teams.

8====================D

Caleb (3.6) was riding the back of his boyfriend Jon (5.6) but upside down. Caleb's face was in the small of Jon's back, his thighs on Jon's shoulders, letting his jewel shine at the ceiling. The others were flashing the walls like they had a twerking compulsion.

"Green triangle," Diego (4.9) yelled. "Finally. That means the only missing one is a red square."

Caleb got to drop at last, gave Jon a kiss and they hurried to the panel where shapes and colors lined a square.

The leader pressed the correct tile and a segment of the wall grinded aside with no obvious mechanism.

A golden twenty-sided dice turned slowly in midair.

[You may purchase one-use power at the store. With this power you can reroll or switch with an opposed roll. Each power costs one inch of your manhood. Gaining inches back is possible later.]

"Let's each grab one," Jon (5.6) said. He reached for the gold dice. The number on his forehead flashed -- 4.6 remained. With all eyes on his dick, Jon sucked in air as his erection shrunk considerably, girth and ball size vanishing to match the reduced pride.

Caleb scarified one of his three units next, as did the rest, going from 4 to 3 and change.

Diego looked at his erection. "Fuuuuck me. It's just monopoly money, basically, right? So I don't care." He sounded like he cared.

After some consideration Jon spent another unit for power and they continued into the next section. Seeing him with a boner this small was almost sad. Maybe also a little cute.

The walls here were straight and had a brick pattern carved into them. The mirror surfaces formed baroque patterns. Cast iron candelabras and chandeliers threw oddly dim light into the space. They still had to rely on their jewels.

Four other erect hunk with lights shining from their asses walked in from the other side. Hassan (1.3), Ryan (2.2), Matt (0) and Jason (4.9). Wow, some of them had bought a lot of power. Hassan's micropeen was ridiculous on his massive body. Matt's cockhead was practically flush with his body.

[The first group to escape the maze wins. You may split off but must escape as a team.]

The entrances were gone. Each of the four walls now contained an archway, as if it had always been there.

Jon's team quickly agreed to split and Caleb jogged after Matt who'd already moved toward a room.

Their dice appeared over their heads as they entered.

"Are we fighting?" Matt asked.

"Looks like it."

Caleb rolled 18(+2), Matt 8 with nothing to add. Caleb's ass took on an ominous red glow and his jewel trembled with power.

"Switch," Matt said and the numbers in their dice traded place.

Matt's ass shone red now and he bent over, glowing hole aimed at Caleb. A red beam shot from the white man's jewel at the Asian man and hit Caleb like a swinging boxing bag. It knocked him, gently-ish, into a wall.

"The fuck was that?"

"You guys didn't try combat?" Matt taunted.

[Jon's team loses a battle. Hassan picks "long" or "wide". The next roll by Hassan's team has +1.]

Hassan's voice was barely audible two rooms over but he picked "long". Caleb's jewel plug grew deeper into his ass by at least an inch.

He picked the door opposite Matt, which had a simple sliding puzzle for a lock. Someone else lost a battle and Hassan must have chosen "wide" because Caleb felt his guts spread -- probably an inch more in circumference. It was inappropriate but Caleb had to admit it felt really fucking nice. Maybe Jon wasn't enjoying it.

Matt hissed and clutched his glutes, probably from someone on his team losing. Then Caleb's plug grew longer again.

He made it to the next room. There was a pedestal with tiles of random letters and a few weird symbols. He couldn't figure out what to do about it before his plug grew two more times in circumference. It was well beyond his top's dick thickness now.

Ropes dropped from the high ceiling, swinging around chaotically.

He was forced to roll an evasion challenge, 9(+2) making it a pass. He easily weaved between the ropes that seemed to avoid him.

He solved a color match puzzle for the next room which had a key in it, sitting on a pedestal. Someone's ass-light was closing in on him. He swirled around to be pushed aside by Matt.

The dick-less white athlete rushed to the key but he couldn't lift it.

[Matt Mitchell, you don't have manhood left to purchase the key. Try gaining inches back through a mind trial or in the arena.]

"Fuck!"

Caleb grabbed the key for himself, his erection shrinking to 1.6.

The key zipped as lightning into Caleb's jewel, giving him a hard jolt of vibration.

Matt pointed his ass at him. "I'll fight you for it."

Caleb got 14(+1), Matt 16. The key did not transfer -- that wasn't how it worked. But Caleb's plug grew again as he was pushed around. It was a glorious feeling, hardly a punishment.

They were at the edge of the maze and went separate ways to the sides. Caleb came into a room with a ring drawn on the floor. A black man entered from the other side, dreadlocks with frosted tips dripping wet. His teammate.

Xavier (3.7) put his hands on his knees. "Don't go in there. Rainy as fuck. I made Hassan spend a lot of his power but he still got some. Jon was looping this way last I saw."

"I got a key, not sure what for," Caleb said.

Jon entered, followed by Hassan. Everybody entered combat with the enemy. Hassan rolled 16(+1) against Jon's 14(+3) -- stalemate. 2 to Caleb's 8 had him use a power to switch them, but he accepted a loss from 5(+1) to Xavier's 5(+3). Was he out of power?

Hassan bent over and a red beam punched Caleb like a slammed pillow. Xavier got to fire a jewel beam at the enemy in turn.

Both captains chose width and all men in the room groaned as their plugs grew.

"Dude," Jon said. "This is insane."

"Anal is crazy intense," Xavier said. "This can't be real. What size are we even at?"

[In this room is an arena. Enter it to battle for an exchange of manhood.]

Jon and Hassan dragged each other into the circle. Jon got 4(+3), Hassan 2(+1).

"Switch," Hassan said.

"Switch back," Jon said. "How many fucking powers do you still have, asshole?"