Manhood Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Turn!" Diego shouted. "There's a flag at the beach. To the right. Almost there."

As they turned the raft, Caleb saw that nobody had left the cave after them. The other team wasn't even around the bend yet. He hadn't just killed someone, right?

[Jon's team wins.]

The restrains vanished. They made it to the beach and the raft rammed the flag which turned orange with the next flutter.

Everybody climbed out of the water, or off the payload in Diego's case. The jewels calmed down.

Jon attacked Caleb with kisses and they aggressively scissored their nubs into cream explosions.

8==============D

They moved along the beach in the shade of palms, parallel to shallow, clear ocean and quickly rising, sharp rock.

They'd gotten one final opportunity to buy power, where Xavier had traded his last inch for a point, leaving them all as nubs. Maybe this ordeal was moving toward a conclusion.

Diego was first to spot the golden dick rising from the water just steps off the beach. It was as tall as Jon, a solid gold cock and balls with little detail. It was ringed by three iron belts along the shaft. Each belt had regular holes, some of which were inset with red, white and black gems respectively.

The team tried to wade around the gold dick and spot anything interactable. Failing that they memorized the patterns of gems.

Jon grunted before they'd left the water. "Fuck, kraken. It's grabbed me."

His combat roll of 9 failed. The tentacle was stirring up sand under the sea and dragged Jon into the water. Caleb pointed his ass at the foe but rolled a miserable 4. Jon's survival roll came out as 15 and he managed to slip out of the grip.

The captain grabbed Caleb who'd waded in to help and they made it onto land. Stumbling toward the lines of palm trees, they heard a rustle from the foliage and stayed stuck in between greenery and the open blue.

Coconuts came flying.

Everybody rolled. Jon's 1 got him rammed in the nuts, his clutching hands whisked aside by the spin of the flying object. Diego's 3 was no better and the bodybuilder toppled from the nut shot. Caleb succeeded the evasion at 12, Xavier narrowly at 10. The spare coconuts targeted the winners. Two more successes.

Jon was on his back, ready to fire an ass beam. Diego had gone on his knees, glutes spread with his hands to give the silvery shimmering jewel a better angle. Both men's red beams turned coconuts to bits as the attackers flew at them in an arc. Xavier joined the successes.

Caleb roll a 1 while the three leftover balls were all aiming for him. He got three nutshots like hammerblows and fell back into the sand, legs in the air. Clutching his crotch, legs pulled in, he rolled a 20 and blasted one flying nut apart.

Jon tore up another, Diego got hit again, Xavier had succeeded in evading but not fired. Caleb failed again with 5. If he'd had any power points left he'd have used them.

Finally the captain's red beam exploded the last bomb and they dropped into the sand among coconut debris, recovering, moaning and breathing hard.

The sand around Caleb bubbled. Something was digging up right underneath him.

He managed to rise but failed a luck roll at 5. His legs were caught by a rising ooze as it shook off sand and swallowed him up to the knees.

He looked for Jon. The captain and Xavier had evaded but Diego's head was submerged in a green block and he couldn't breathe.

The not-trapped hunks jumped toward him and rubbed their own nubs furiously. Diego rolled 12 on survival, which left him alive but still trapped.

Caleb was jerking off at his legs and shot easily a pint of cum with an orgasm to match. Diego still survived with a 15. Xavier was crouching over him and practically fucked the ooze with his nub, soon shooting a pint of cream directly at the trapped head.

Finally Jon cummed, too, and the ooze around Diego's face melted as the man got splattered with two hunks' mega shots.

Jon helped Diego up and the freed man rushed to water to wash his face.

8=============D

As the loosing team twice in a row, their mood was low while they endured the jewels unbelievable fucking. The sensation had grown so pleasurable, Omar Khalid suspected this was why Ben had shut up, even though Malik's arrogance deserved some blame for their failure.

They'd found the second golden dick - Omar's task was to memorize the white gem positions - and suffered another kraken attack when trying to look at it from all sides.

Omar couldn't even see the kraken chaos because his head was stuck in an ooze. Don't lay down, was the lesson. His face was free but everything from the ears down was stuck. He had pulled his knees to above his face, abs flexed, and jerked his tiny clit of a dick.

He hadn't felt *that* emasculated by his cock shrinking, just like he had never put that much thought into his 4.4 incher previously, but having the nub hover above his face forced him to confront how pathetic it looked between his thick brown thighs.

At last, an orgasm rushed through those thighs into his tiny package and shook him as about half a liter of cum rushed at his face.

Tearing himself free from the fading ooze, he wiped his eyes clean. A red beam zoomed past just as Ethan and Malik screamed in anguish. A coconut was coming for him. Omar got 17 and his ass beam ripped the projectile apart before it impacted.

He kept his crotch covered, even though he knew it was useless if he rolled low. Still too much cum on his face, running into his eyes. He heard the next nut more than he saw it and tossed himself into an ocean wave. An evade of 3 was not enough to save him.

With the coconut rammed between his thighs and pushed pain into his balls, he fired for 20 and the projectile splattered in the water as the sea washed over him.

8============D

Matt Mitchell was sticking close to Hassan. They'd won narrowly, with little power to spare and Matt had started to really respect the massive, brown-skinned team leader.

They'd found the third golden cock and were trying to memorize the gem patterns. Meanwhile, muscle-bulging shortking Ryan Li with the mohawk and face-of-the-club Jason Kim were fending off coconuts, collecting nutshots at the beach.

"One-four-six, two-three, one-five," Hassan mumbled at the iron rings around the cock idol. "One-fourtysix, twentythree, fifteen..."

Omar pointed his ass at the ocean where mud bubbled, 9 wasn't enough to zap the kraken. There was no manhood left to add. "Sir, trouble."

Hassan glanced over and pulled a leg in, his silvery sparkling asshole at the enemy. 10 was just enough to fire.

"Help," came Ryan's call from the shore. He was pinned down by an ooze enveloping his right arm. The bodybuilder struggled to keep his ass aimed at the remaining coconut while jerking off.

Jason was stuck in an ooze out of danger but his ass wasn't in the right position to shoot.

"Combat!" Matt yelled. He failed at 8 but now the coconut left Ryan alone and flew toward him. Matt hurried out of the water, evading a tentacle with 17.

His next combat roll succeeded and he dropped back into the water to let the jewel do its explosive work before he suffered a fresh nutshot, the last one still drifting as an aftershock through his tight abs.

Ryan splattered himself with cum and pulled his arm out while Jason also splashed a white river down himself.

Hassan was getting dragged in by the kraken. Everybody hurried to line up their ass.

8===========D

The fourth and final golden cock had three completely empty belts and more gems littering the ground that would have fit into the holes. It was positioned on land, on a pedestal before the rocky cliffs.

They'd diligently drawn all the various memorized cock belt's patterns in the sand and tried the combine them into a full sequence.

Jon was double checking they'd inserted everything correctly, the belts nearly full, but nothing indicated success. He mumbled to himself. "Maybe it's a negative. All the ones that *aren't* filled on the other cocks."

Caleb moved around his boyfriend, eying the patterns they'd drawn in the sand. "Babe, those are in order, yeah? What if it's a case of completing the pattern?"

"Fuck, you're right. So... the red ones are two in front on the first, then three, then two again. And they're arranged like..."

Coconuts encroached. Caleb moved to intercept, careful to step around the sand drawings. He laid down on his back, legs wide open, next to Diego and Xavier in the same position. Trying to close their legs had always been pointless and they'd finally accepted it, prioritizing easy beam shooting over any pretense of saving their balls.

Caleb rolled. 10, 11, 20... evaded, coconut down, evaded...

Diego was less lucky, suffering a nutshot before shattering his first opponent. Xavier got nut slammed twice without getting off a beam. Round two went even better with only Xavier getting another drop on his crotch. Two bad rolled by Caleb, 2 and 3, saw him getting the final nutshot of the encounter.

With a rising ache dully creeping into the initial, sharp kick, he rejoined his boyfriend.

Jon was basically done but had trouble sussing out the black gem pattern. Together they clicked the final stone into place and a breeze made them turn.

In the rock behind them was an entrance, as if it had always been there, leading to descending concrete walls like a bunker.

With shouts of "Manhood!" the team advanced, jewels lit up.

8==========D

Four teams of four hunks emerged into a round chamber fully enclosed by mirror walls. Their anal lights supplemented a diffuse glow from fog wobbling above, the ceiling too high to see through the mist.

The reflections of hunks all around made the room feel bursting with muscle.

In a circle in the center were sixteen chest-high poles that would have taken two hands to wrap around.

Every hunk present had a ridiculously tiny nub for a cock. It looked silliest on the team captains, the big, beefy black dude Malik Johnson, the humongous, bald bodybuilder Hassan Ahmed and the slim, black Tyrell Thompson who'd had the biggest cock in the club. Jon himself also looked absurd without the rod Caleb was used to but it wasn't as much of a shock.

Multiple shouts of "Combat!" sounded and a dozen red beams cut the space.

Caleb held onto Jon as they got thrown around by soft but irresistible punches. With his ass at the crowd, Caleb let the jewel do its rolls.

Jon mumbled, "Length, length, I always choose length until it's at max, okay?"

Caleb felt his plug expand in both ways as different captains chose differently. Hassan's team was the first to groan and tremble as the fucking started. Malik wasn't far behind, his green mohawk nearly brushing the ground as he dropped on all fours, glutes flexing.

Caleb felt immobilized by the rapid plug growth, his legs disobeying as his guts were seemingly spread to infinity. Then the fucking began and he collapsed into Jon.

The "host" appeared amidst the rods the moment mega-cock Tyrell's team suffered the same fate.

[Now that you have all leveled down to a minimum of manhood and learned to see each other as equals it is time to make your true potential matter again.]

The sixteen rods opened at the top and revealed upward pointing erections with balls beneath.

[Regain lost manhood here. No more "shops". Instead, trade inches directly for the usual abilities anytime. Previously collected power points stay available to you.]

The hunks approached slowly. The cocks were clearly in order of size, Ryan Li's tiny 3.2 closing the circle with Tyrell Thompson's 7.5 which made for a serious contrast.

Malik and Xavier had a shoving match over the larger black cock of 5.5 but Xavier relented soon enough for his own 4.7.

Caleb took position next to Ryan, claiming his 3.6 inches. On the top end, Hassan and Luiz knew their 6.3 and 6 easily.

The others were a bit trickier to spot. Some were distinct enough to be recognizable, but most of the 5-somethings took a bit of shuffling.

Caleb didn't mind, he was enjoying the anal ravaging and he was pleased with how nobody seemed to complain as plugs hammered stomachs from the inside. He didn't know if they all loved it but he bet most had taken a liking to it.

Jon knew his own dick of course, claiming his 5.6 between Malik and Jason Kim's pretty 5.9 tool.

Once every man was confident he had his own dick before him, the blurry featured figure gestured around the circle.

[Enjoy your manhoods to reclaim them, but be warned. If you waste one drop, it was all for naught.]

Nobody moved at first. Jon took the plunge and sucked himself. Caleb tore his gaze away from the shocked faces and sucked his own cock -- a lot less fun than sucking his boyfriend's.

He got the pleasure of a blowjob at a slight delay which made it feel like it was somebody else sucking him.

Ryan moved in next, taking his whole minor rod into his mouth. Hassan mumbled something and tonged his cockhead. With a deep sigh, Jason next to Jon dove in and so did Matt, then all three black guys.

One by one, the hunks sucked themselves. The occasional moan was a feat of the jewel fucking them, more than the blowjob party but it made for a hotter experience either way.

Jon was done first, swallowing eagerly. Caleb soon orgasmed and had to slurp down his rod as his mouth overflowed. The cumshot was something like three cups worth now, requiring gulp after gulp after gulp.

Every hunk with a successful job had his dick regrow to its maximum manhood.

Everybody on Jon's team succeeded.

On Hasan's team, Ryan Li jolted away from the violent cumshot and splashed the ground. His frantic drinking wasn't enough and he stayed as a nub.

"Don't sweat it, man," Hassan said. "You were the smallest asset, hehe. My dong is going to make up for it." The thickly muscled captain waved his regrown cock to taunt his teammate.

On Malik's team, Ethan and Omar both let a lot of cum drizzle down the pole but Ethan was fast enough licking his slip before it hit the ground. Omar saw his last strings sink into the concrete as if it was absorbent.

Tyrell almost failed, his huge cock overflowing his mouth. He forced himself down the shaft to suck as much as possible but several strings ran past.

Sam, the blond hunk who'd gotten his 3.9 back already, went down and licked the spill before it reached the ground. He held the cum overflow in his mouth until Tyrell was done at the top, then spat it onto his captain's mouth. Apparently that counted because Tyrell's 7.5 inches sprang back into erect existence.

"Fuck yeah," Tyrell said and clasped hands with Sam. "Team spirit."

[If you desire yet more power once you are reduced to a minimum, you may enjoy manhood here a second time. However, never the same one again.]

"No way," Tyrell said. "We have to suck someone *else* next?"

"Hey," Sam said with a wink, "it's not so bad."

Caleb had never hung out with Sam. He should fix that another day. When they weren't rivals.

The mirror walls turned to fog like the ceiling had been the whole time. They were in a mist-filled hall as large as a football stadium. Fog thickened to obscure the borders.

Shapes moved through the mist overhead. Rolling cylinders turning slowly, cubes floating in circles, pillars moving about with bridges between them snapping and reconnecting.

It was a gigantic obstacle playground. A few golden lights gleamed in hard to reach spots.

[Each team will designate one man as the target. Touching an enemy target's jewel grants a point, then the target changes. The most points win.]

"Sounds easy enough," Jon mumbled. "This means we should spread out. Sticking together only lets them hit the target again and again as it changes."

"Gotcha," Diego said. "Just keep running." He looked into the fog. "Or climbing."

[You may choose your starting positons in the obstacle course. Be warned that there are ways to suffer disadvantages for the unobservant.]

"The fuck does that mean?" Tyrell wondered. The return of his full cock size had had a huge effect on his swagger and casualness.

8=========D

The crowd dispersed into the misty arena. The ground was bouncy -- they could jump like on a trampoline.

The boyfriends climbed a pillar with thick ropes wrapped around it. Jon failed his climbing roll at 4(+5), while Caleb succeeded at 9(+3).

"Fuck," Jon said. "I can't hold on. It's like it's greased now. Keep going. We need to split anyway."

"Okay, babe. Love you."

"Love you, too. Get some points for us."

Caleb ascended to where he'd seen a golden glow. He had to get off the pillar and across a rotating cylinder that formed the only bridge to where he needed to go. He'd have to balance along it for 10 feet.

As he was a few steps in, his dice rolled for luck and landed on a 3. "Reroll!"

His erection shrank an inch for the privilege of rolling... 5. The thing on the other side was a golden feather. He needed that.

"Fuck, reroll!"

It was a 2. Another fail, but he was practically across. Stalling was a strategy.

"Reroll."

15. He made it to the other side and grabbed the feather. It zipped past his useless nub into his jewel. With no manhood to spare, he could only make use of it once -- although denying it to the enemy was still a good idea.

[Malik has no victories and will designate a target first. Then Tyrell for his most recent loss. Hassan and Jon both have won the last round and get to delay.]

8========D

Tyrell (7.5) had his cock back.

The euphoria of feeling his erection swing before his steps -- not quite so hard it ached -- had never been greater. He'd sacrificed his last stored unit of power for a reroll to climb a pillar he was hounding his team upward.

Far to one side, there was a bright, emerald green light breaking through the mist - the ass of whoever Malik had picked for their team. A serious spotlight, wiggling as the target climbed something.

Luiz, whose naked ass, balls and six inches of erect meat were wiggling above Tyrell, had managed to grab a feather, giving his jewel a golden sparkle. The two white guys were below, with Andrew already having sacrificed two of his regained inches to keep going.

The four hunks made it onto a platform. It was soft enough to land on from some height and the pillar continued up. It connected to another platform through a twisting tube and two more through floating cubes.

[Tyrell, designate your team's target]

"Luiz, I'm making you the target. You're the only one with a feather. Shed some inches if you gotta get away."

"All right, boss."

Luiz' ass glowed stark purple as his jewel took on the color from the capture the hill section again.

Luiz tried to cover his asshole with both hands but the light broke through his fingers like high pressure water. As a target he would always be exposed.

"The target light is easy to spot through the fog," Tyrell said. "Let's stick together, boys. Defend Luiz. They can't see us coming if we take positions around him to get the drop on them."

Tyrell himself hopped onto a floating cube as large as he was tall and held on. With a +7 on everything, his climbing rolls rarely failed. The cube was soft and gave in to his grip, but spun with some inertia. He clambered up and-

A narrow rainbow beam running from side to side flickered into existence as he crossed its path. Tyrell's dice popped up above his head, containing a "-1".

"Fuck, is this what I think it is?"

[Lore roll]

He got a 20, which turned into a 19 before his inches were added. Yeah, as he'd feared.

"Guys," he shouted at the three misty silhouettes, two next to a purple-ass'd one. "There's invisible beams that give you permanent handicap on roll if you touch it."

"Like, totally invisible?"

Tyrell thought for a second, lying on all fours, clutching the cube's top. In the distance, at various heights, anal lamps flashed on and off, not nearly as bright as the target's asses. He'd figured the other teams were using them to communicate positions and accepted it gave them away but...