Manhood Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Water splashed out in the submerged corridor. Then footsteps. Purple light around the bend.

Tyrell entered the room Caleb was flying out of, purple lit glutes and thighs trembling from the jewel fuck.

"Combat, bitches!"

Tyrell got a 20, Jon a 7, but Jon used power to switch their dice. Swiveling on the spot with his ass poking out, Jon blasted Tyrell with a red beam.

Caleb lost sight of them as he landed in the next room. He rang two bells uncontested, found another memory challenge, and another kraken pool. He found a narrow pass looping back to behind a torn covered bell of the thorn room trio they'd already found.

Jon slid past the entrance on iced hallway.

"Jon!"

The captain slithered back to meet him. "Hey. Where did you come fr-"

[Time's up. We have a stalemate. Twenty more seconds to ring bells.]

Eye contact communicated the plan. Both men threw themselves into the thorns. The plants gave way and enveloped them so they couldn't go forward or backward. Calling for combat did nothing.

Caleb failed his survival roll at 9(+0) and Jon succeeded at his with 11, so the plants moved to let him leave, but not reach the bell.

Jon grabbed a weathered brick. "I use my guarantee from the maze on a lucky shot."

[Luck challenge guaranteed]

The polyhedron above his head flashed blue without even showing a number. His brick throw weaved between the living, twisting plants and rang the bell. Other bells sounded from close by. The other thorn bells, probably. Had somebody found the correct rune gem?

[Aaand finish. Tyrell wins with 8 rooms to 7. Tyrell may pick a guaranteed roll in your next game.]

"Fuck," Jon said.

Caleb was released from the vines. His plug grew and grew. Maximum size around. His abs were bulging and so were his boyfriend's, the monstrous cock filling him to the limit and perhaps beyond.

Both men went to the ground as the fucking started. They fought to walk, swaying with legs apart.

"Does..." Jon started. "Is anal supposed to make you lightheaded like that? Holy fucking fuck."

"No, babe, it's just the extreme spreading. This is more than I knew I could take. Does it feel good for you?"

"Y-yeah? I can't say I'm loving this but I kinda get where the fun is now. It's brutal, though."

"It is, babe. Love you, top."

"Love you, bottom. Fuck, it's so big."

There were more archways than there had been during the game. The four teammates found each other at an exit, breathing heavily as the wild jewel fuck threatened to knock them over. Diego stood with knees bent, Xavier was laying on his back. Caleb joined in, on his back, legs bent to lean into the sensation.

"Do you think it keeps going?" Diego asked. "Because we lost? We're fucked until the next challenge."

"I hope so," Caleb said and laughed.

"I have my five inches back and we don't even get a shop," Diego complained. He was rubbing his 4.9 sized tool and creamed a load that fully caked his abs and sprinkled his chest.

Everybody followed suit, shooting a load. Of course it was the biggest yet, truly splashing Caleb's abs.

"Well," Jon said and tried to stand with legs closed, the fuck-rob visible as if moved inside him. "This is an exit so we should be in another transitional zone. Let's figure this one out."

They waddled down the plateau, into a grassy valley of slopes between jagged hills.

8================D

Losing to Hassan's team meant getting ass fucked by the jewel. Omar Khalid (an already measly, tightly cut 4.4 down to 1.4) waddled toward a statue of a fox, his legs repeatedly buckling as his guts got pumped. The light brown hunk with wide shoulders, a buzz cut and strong facial features was going insane with a sensation that turned to pleasure the longer it went on. Every sudden movement seemed to catapult him into heaven.

He wasn't going to admit that to the others though. As the smallest dicked hunk, Omar had been treated like the runt of the litter even though he wasn't lagging behind in performance on the team.

His treatment had improved as the team had strengthened but everybody was sick of losing and at each other's throats about it.

Omar turned the fox statue around, putting his hunky might into the turn. Once the fox looked south he returned to the meeting point, using the mirror blobs across the landscape to navigate the small valleys.

He avoided looking right at reflective surfaces, though. Seeing how much his ass was spread even though the jewel's base didn't cover more than his crack was too freaky.

With how the little valley wove between sharp hills, it was easy to round a corner just to run right into a trap. Omar wasn't surprised to find Ethan Nguyen stuck to the knees in an ooze.

The vaguely square block of green jelly had swallowed Ethan (cut magnum 5.3 now a barely protruding 0.3) nearly to the hip. The Asian physique champion with snakebites and a platinum undercut was doing everything he could to escape -- jerking off his clit of a cock.

It had taken them way too long to figure out that they oozes were not enemies to be battled but traps to dissolve.

Omar stayed at a reasonable distance, but failed to check his surroundings. Suddenly rolling for evasion tipped him off but 5(+1) was not enough and an ooze grabbed his legs.

Ethan spared him a glance of fake pity.

Omar joined the masturbation party, out of his mind horny from the constant anal assault.

Ethan jizzed first, whimpering through closed teeth and unloading a mug worth of sperm. The ooze dissolved as if drenched in acid.

They heard a faint grinding noise from all across the area. The large statues had reset, looking into new direction for them to match on the small ones.

"Man, fuck," Ethan said. "How many rounds is this Simon Says?"

"We've only done two," Omar said, avoiding eye contact as he creamed from his 1.4 cock, practically pissing cum. He'd have overflown a mug.

Free of the ooze, they dispersed to their respective large statues. Omar ran into the others, who were arguing.

Malik Johnson (uncut, originally 5.5 back to 4.5 after solving the memory challenge) was a big black hunk with an emerald green mohawk. He was well liked for his sense of humor and hijinks but a bad team captain, which had led to their team turning on itself.

Once again he was arguing with older firefighter Ben Anderson (loosely cut, thin 5.1 down to 1.1), the bald white guy with steel blue eyes and a big nose and lips. They'd stopped doing "combat" but were still standing in grappling range whenever they hashed out grievances.

"We don't even fucking know if this does anything," Ben (1.1) said. "They reset because we're doing it wrong."

Malik (4.5) pulled him into a headlock. "Then what do you fucking propose?! For the millionth time, if you have nothing else to-"

"Guys!" Omar said, gesturing palm down. "Easy. Compromise. We play Simon Says until Ben comes up with something. Okay?"

The fighters broke apart with a grumble.

"It's this jewel," Ben said. "I can't think when I'm getting ass fucked."

Malik threw his thick arms up. "Yeah? Join the club, fucker."

"Fuck you!"

"Fuck you harder!"

"Combat!"

Ben won 15(+1) over Malik 10(+4) and Ben's ass red-beam-blasted Malik aside.

They were back to putting each other into headlocks.

Omar intervened, pulling them apart and- They got stuck. An ooze had snuck up on them. They were glued to the ground, skin on skin while goo hugged their calves. After a moment of silence, Ben started rubbing his inch, then stopped.

"Come on, I'm not doing this alone."

Malik frowned. "Is a circle jerk better than watching one guy solo it?"

"Do or die," Ben said and Omar joined the jerking to speed the argument along. Malik looked aside and rubbed his enviable four inches.

Omar delayed his cumshot to be in sync with the first shooter, since covering his teammates in cream alone was going to make him a target. Three loads splattered between them.

They'd aimed down as much as possible but the explosion of maybe two cups of cum per guy was impossible to contain.

They burst apart as the ooze faded and went their marry ways in silence, Ben to the raccoon, Malik to the baboon, Omar to the fox to see how they'd rotated this time.

8===============D

The deer statue's eyes glowed and it rotated by itself, stopping roughly looking south.

Naked, hunky, shortking Caleb Wong (0.6) jogged back to their meeting spot. The silver sparkling jewel's massive plug in his ass was still fucking him hard enough that an outright run would have sent him stumbling. He was practically swimming in orgasms.

Diego (4.9) had gotten stuck in an ooze and jizzed down to melt it away, splattering so many thick cum strings that he painted the ground below when the jelly block was bisected.

"Diego, did yours turn south, too?"

"Yeah, and not just the little ones we turned. I went past the big dolphin and it had turned, too. Same direction."

Jon had been rotating the little dolphin. So every statue was now pointing in the same way. No more Simon Says.

They reconvened and followed the statues' common gaze to the edge of the valley maze, quickly arriving at a mine shaft.

"Manhood!" said four hunks and entered with asses aglow.

As they lit the way between their legs, the plugs shrank to mere one inchers. Tension dropped off the team but Caleb caught Jon's eyes. They'd both enjoyed it. The emptiness was like a cold shower -- unpleasant but waking them up to reality.

Four other members of the New Dale Fitness Club arrived through a parallel tunnel.

Malik Johnson (4.5) with the green mohawk led them. Ethan Ngyuen's (0.3) powerful physique and Omar Khalid's (1.4) swaggering frame almost seemed to block the view to the most stressed looking teammate, bald beefcake Ben Anderson (1.1) who dragged his feet along the stone ground.

Malik thumped his chest. "Just so we're clear Jon. We're not losing this one."

Jon slammed his fists together. "We'll see about that. I was going to have my boys go easy on your sorry pack but in the end my dick was always bigger than yours."

They were originally 5.6 versus 5.5.

"It isn't right now," Malik said and waved his four inches.

Faint lights shone ahead. There were two chest-high metal boxes with several handles positioned on a track each.

[Welcome to Payload.]

They turned around to see the blurry man materialize.

[The team that shoves its box to the final stop wins. Get into position.]

The boxes were on wheels atop the tracks, handles made it easy to push from the back and the side. Loops at the front were long enough a man could slip into it and push while walking ahead.

Jon took the front, Diego joined him, Xavier pushed from behind and Caleb along the right. To his side he saw the other team getting into position.

[We start... Now.]

The light above the tracks spread ahead. Having the jewel's shine on their legs was barely necessary, the straight corridor was dimly lit already.

It was a heavy box with serious friction on the tracks and everybody cursed through gritted teeth. But both teams started moving. Nobody picked up much speed.

Malik shouted, "Battle!"

Caleb noticed his own dice roll. 20, which beat Malik's mere 6. He angled his ass, one leg up, and fired a retaliatory beam.

"Long," Jon mumbled, making the enemy jewel grow.

It was all-out battle. With Caleb on the flank, he was the most targeted. A stalemate, a win, a loss. He was shoved hard into the payload and pointed his ass at Omar in retaliation.

More anal attacks. Caleb's jewel was seven inches deep inside him -- less inside the enemy asses -- when Jon grunted a warning and the box slowed.

Caleb looked up. There was a gate ahead, black and heavy with a keyhole in the middle.

Everybody stopped exhausting themselves on the box and walked sweat glinting to their team's respective gate.

Jon jolted and pulled his mates into a circle. "I just fucking failed a lore check. I think Malik failed his, too, or he's a damn good actor. Do I reroll?"

"Do we examine the door first?" Xavier asked. "Or the box?"

"Maybe it's hidden in the tunnel," Caleb speculated. "Our ass lights are still on. Maybe we need to shine on something. I mean, was anybody looking around?"

Jon volunteered to stay in case the other team figured something out, the rest walked back into the tunnel.

Diego picked up Caleb and carried him upside down, thighs on shoulders. Caleb was the only one who didn't mind having his face in a cum slick crotch.

The Asian fitness freak's jewel lit the ceiling while Xavier twerked at the walls. Jon was winning some fights and loosing others. Their plugs grew.

Xavier slowed. "Let Caleb down. Act like we're all exhausted."

"I *am* fucking exhausted," Diego said and obeyed.

"There's a key right above us. You can't see it anymore without Caleb's ass light on it. I could jump that high but how do we get it without the other team seeing it?"

Caleb shrugged. "It's a straight tunnel. There's no way to hide this. But if it's only one key they'd still have to find another anyway. I hope it doesn't cost inches."

"It'll have to do. Lamp."

Caleb laid on his back and brought his legs in, sparkling asshole at the ceiling. The middle of his beam illuminated a key just hovering there, translucent and lightly bobbing.

His plug grew the final inch of length and the fucking restarted, making them all groan in surprise pleasure.

Xavier jumped and slapped the item out of the air. The key zapped as lightning into his jewel. They ran back.

The other team knew they'd found "something" in the tunnel and finally stopped trying to crack the box. While Malik and Ben argued, Ethan and Omar launched into action.

Xavier slammed his ass into the gate which grinded up and got into position with his mates.

Four hunks pulled their payload into the next section.

The box opened and revealed a golden dice.

"Finally," Diego said and touched it. "Four power units please."

His dick reduced to nothing in response and the shopping opportunity went back in the box.

"Keep... going... boys," Jon said. "Jerk off... if you... gotta... We can... fucking... do this..."

Caleb took little convincing and rubbed his near nothing to an anally assisted cumshot like a piss stream.

The track became more winding just before they reached another gate. Two key holes.

"Fuck, we should have looked on the way," Diego said.

"How?" Jon asked.

"You turn around and pull instead of push. Shine your ass lamp ahead and we look."

"Good call. Now let's look for the keys."

They found one of them quickly but the other required Caleb to be lifted again. The beam had to be right on the key and the little fuckers liked being high up.

"New plan," Jon said on the way to the payload. "I don't think me shining ahead is going to do it. We need a dedicated light."

"Caleb?" Xavier asked. "Your contribution will be missed but..."

"I'm the weakest, you're right," Caleb said and tried not to be too eager about working less. He'd have to show results now, though.

Two hunks slammed their asshole into the gate and it opened the next track section. They were next to the enemy tracks again but with the other team not in sight yet.

"We're ahead, but don't slack."

Caleb walked ahead, often laying down to shine up. The tunnel was no longer just a plane, gray line. There were turns and alcoves, moss and metal bars. Not enough to hide a person but a key any day. He managed to find two on the way.

The box opened with a rotating coin, one face white, the other black.

[Here you can buy a boost for your team or a punishment for the other. One power per use.]

"Fuck yes," Jon said. "Boost."

The payload moved faster. Considerably so. It made it possible for the others to help searching.

They found the third key before reaching the gate and happily ass-bumped it open.

Caleb was shining ahead again when the other team caught up.

Omar was on top of the payload which seemed to move at just a light push. The enemies were moving along at a light jog.

"What's up fuckers?" Malik yelled as they rattled past.

"Wait," Diego said. "You can boost multiple times? Boost!"

Their payload grew even lighter. They were back to walking speed, given some decent use of strength. Everybody except Caleb was sweating.

The teams exchanged blows. Caleb suffered three losses -- being ahead of his team as the enemy moved past turned him into a target. He rolled on the floor, propelled by the blasts. His teammates tried to avenge him but suffered two losses for one win.

Their jewels were now more than half max width once again, feeling fantastic but making it hard to move with the fucking now a serious rub in their guts.

At last they'd made Malik's guys reach max length, too, so everybody was fucked now.

"What the fuck?" Jon said looking down on himself. He wore black foot cuffs, tied together by a short chain. He was hobbled.

"That's the punishment, I'm guessing," Diego said. "We're probably better off using power to boost for-" cuffs appeared on his left wrist and ankle. He was forced to crouch as they connected. "Fuck no, I'm punishing these assholes."

"No, you're right," Jon said. "We need to get to the end. Keep looking for keys."

As expected there were four keys in this segment, which created a problem. Diego couldn't jump anymore. Experimentally Caleb touched their jewels together and his key successfully transferred, leaving him empty for the final key. Lifting Diego's asshole to the keyhole wasn't too tricky and they followed their enemies into the next section after boosting again twice.

Everybody was down to two power units and zero inches -- except Xavier who still had one.

Punishment hit them.

Jon got his hands tied with a chain as long as his shoulder width. Diego had his other side tied, too, hand to foot, forcing him on all fours or into a crouch. Xavier got his hands tied.

Caleb was embarrassed he was getting away free after doing the least work but he wasn't going to complain.

Everybody sacrificed one more power to make the payload practically trivial to shove.

Moving the lightened payload fell to him and Xavier with Jon hobbling besides and shoving when possible. Diego laid on top, ass pointing forward as a search light.

There were five keys. Caleb had to get each one, using his buddies as storage with ass-to-ass transfer, then retrieving the keys the same way to put into the gate, then going back for the fifth one.

Apparently the process had been even more arduous for the other team because Jon's crew caught up.

Blows were exchanged, the enemy team won four, growing Caleb's jewel to near maximum. With his stomach bulging from the massive rod pumping into him, he was nearly falling into a trance. He couldn't afford to, he hadn't spotted a single key for this area yet.

There were no keys. The tracks ended at a raft with slots for the wheels.

The raft was, naturally, on water. Ahead of them, sunshine lightened the water around the bend.

With the enemies just behind them, Jon pushed the box onto the raft that was just big enough for the payload and hung off a handle at the back. He dropped into the water, mermaid-tail wiggling his bound legs. Caleb helped out. Xavier hung off the side, steering with his legs. Diego on top gave instruction.

A splash signaled the other team also making it into the water. They were all free to swim as they liked.

Caleb lifted himself along the handles and touched the rotating coin still present. "Punishment. Both my power units."

Screams stopped as someone behind him rolled swimming or survival challenges. Jon's team was moving ahead.

Around the bend was the cave exit and they entered the open ocean. The enemies' shouts and splashes faded. Sunlight and sparkling water was blinding.