Manhood Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm out," Hassan said with a shrug.

Jon pointed his ass at the enemy and beam punched the massive middle easterner. Jon's dick grew an inch as Hassan's shriveled to a tiny, nearly flat cockhead.

Hassan (0.3) and Xavier (3.7) fought in the arena next.

Jon (4.6) pushed his boyfriend along to the previous room. "Babe, I found a sequence of random letters called a memory challenge. Can you come help me memorize?"

"Yes. I even know where it goes, I think."

They hurried through a room of black and white tiles. Jon had found out they could only step on one type, which one differed by person and entrance. Both succeeded at the luck challenge for guessing which.

Somebody lost but somebody won, too. As their plugs grew in length, Jon chose length for the enemy team as well. Nothing had reached this far into Caleb, ever. And he was the only bottom in the fitness club so he was the most prepared for the sensation. It made jogging harder but more fun.

In the memory room, Jon helped Caleb hold his ass up and they read the ceiling. Twenty letters and symbols for each. They made up words and stories to connect them.

Two more losses, three wins. This had overall added four length and eight circumference to their plugs. Every change was definitely more than an inch. Walking was impossible without getting seriously rubbed. Jogging was starting to feel uncomfortable. But it was *fun* all the same.

Caleb could feel the plug when he pressed his fingers into his abs. Surreal.

They crossed paths with Ryan Li (2.2).

Pointing their asses at each other, the boyfriends won comfortably against Ryan, sending him on all fours with their combined beams.

"Length for both," Jon said and they hurried onward. This time Jon failed his luck roll in the checkerboard room. Hassan got to pick plug growth and the jewel dug another inch or more inward.

They entered the memorized combination into the letter square. Jon received 3 inches of manhood to distribute. One for him, two for Caleb, bringing them both back to maximum.

Jon yelled for anyone in the area. Diego responded from two rooms over. They reconvened, figured out in what order to place ten statuettes and got to punish the enemy with an inch as reward.

Right after, they were punished in turn. Their plugs were so wide, Caleb felt like he was on drugs. The intensity of anal was on a new level, pushing his mind into a state of pleasure and insanity.

Diego had found a shop -- a golden dice room. The three of them jerked off on the way there. This load was even bigger than the last, probably the biggest one Caleb had ever squirted. He wished Jon could fuck him.

Jon bought more power at the shop. He hadn't used any yet, getting him to 5 and leaving him 2 inches in case there were more keys or some such.

They made it to a gate with an ornate lock.

"This has to be the exit," Jon said. "We need Xavier. We split up but stay in hearing range."

Caleb entered a room with a greasy floor. He managed the luck challenge with 7(+3) barely and slithered on his feet to the other side. Jason Kim (4.9) was waiting there for him. He'd been a 5.9, Caleb recalled so he had at most one power just like Caleb.

"Finally," said the pretty-boy. "I've been waiting to fight someone. Step in here. Combat time."

Jason pulled him into a headlock as they rolled. Jason got 18(+4) to Caleb's 19(+3). Stalemate.

"Fuck that," Jason said. "You reroll."

The power enforced reroll saw the shorter Asian get beam-pushed around. Caleb groaned as his jewel stretched him beyond his wildest dreams. The plug was a bulge in his abs when he leaned back.

[Jon's team has reached the maximum circumference. That's not very manly. You're fucked.]

Caleb's plug vibrated, no, it was more like it pumped into him. He was literally fucked. It felt too good to believe. With fingers on his nipples, he moaned freely.

Jason chuckled and shoved him to the ground, then made off.

"Got him!" Jon yelled from the door room.

Caleb made his way back to find the entire team assembled and getting fucked. Jon was on all fours, arching, with a sunshiny smile. Xavier was trembling, jerking off. Diego was whimpering by far the loudest, looking around as if something could aid him, hands fingering his nipples like he didn't actually want to.

Xavier splashed a huge load from his currently 3.7 and seemed somehow shocked that the jewel fuck didn't stop afterward.

Caleb pressed his asshole to the lock. "So how does this work?"

He passed his lore roll and the key zapped from his plug into the door. They wobbled through, hurried but discomforted by moving.

[Jon's team wins. In the next game, Jon may pick one guaranteed roll.]

The jewels shrunk to their original size and stopped fucking them. Caleb was disappointed yet still breathed a sigh of relief with the others. Exhausted, happy and sexed up, they moved toward daylight.

8===================D

The winning hunks exited the cave into a tropically forested plateau. The sun wasn't cruelly hot but they preferred to stay in the shade.

A golden dice waited for them to spend inches for power. Knowing about the keys they each left themselves an inch.

Xavier (1.7) looked down himself, knees bent apart. "Man, I thought I was already punished with a mediocre black cock. I had no idea it could get so much worse."

"At four inches you *were* punished," Jon (1.6) said. "I bet mega-dong Tyrell had a much easier time unless he refused to spend his inches. He might still be swimming in power when we're up against him."

"The voice hasn't given us a new challenge," Diego (1.9) said, fondling the biggest dick still left in the group. "So we just keep going I guess? I see some manmade walls in the distance."

Caleb (1.6) pointed at a tree. "Do you guys see that carving? Wilder than the simple shapes from earlier. Maybe keep note as we walk."

"Shine at it," Jon said and pushed his boyfriend into position.

With Caleb's ass pointing at the tree and looking through his legs, the Asian said "Manhood!" and felt a slight vibration in his jewel.

"It lit up," Diego commented. "Aaand it went dark. What does that mean?"

Before they could speculate, the underbrush rustled. A flock of brown boulders flew at them -- coconuts?

Evasion challenges rolled and succeeded. They were missed. Diego rushed to where the coconuts had come from but- "Watch out," Jon shouted.

The flying balls turned midair and gained speed on them again.

"Stand and fight," the captain commanded.

He rolled a 12(+1) and slapped the nut away. Caleb failed with 7(+1). If he'd kept his inches he'd have won. The nut course corrected faster than human reaction time and evaded his swipe, hitting him in the balls.

Caleb was raised off the ground with a combination of the nut punch and his own scared jump. The others managed to slap the nuts away once but Xavier lost his roll to a spare nut and was crotch-punched, stumbling back.

"It's nut on nut violence," Diego shouted.

Xavier, clutching his crotch, shoved him. "Not in the mood for fucking wordga- They're coming back."

"Let's try *this*." Jon bent over. "Attack!"

The captain got 13(+1) and his jewel sent a red beam that ripped the attacking nut apart.

The others put their hands on the ground and aimed their asses but their attackers were already upon them, forcing a few evasions. Then their shots of "Fire!" echoed from the trees. Three perfect rolls. Three explosions. More anal beams crossed the air and split nuts.

"Wooo!" Jon yelled as he rose and flexed. "Dude, we won a real battle. Holy fuck. I need a blowjob or something."

"I'm right here babe," Caleb said.

"Appreciated but let's keep moving."

The idea had been solid, though, and as they wandered -- eyes nervously on the trees -- the four rubbed their tiny cocks, squirting out tablespoons of cum.

8==================D

Tyrell Thompson (7.5, currently 2.5) was still feeling the aftershocks of a plug the width of his biceps fucking his guts. It had almost felt like a mild high but he was glad to be moving normally again.

Large and in charge (of the team), the black man strutted with an excess of confidence. Even if he wasn't feeling it, projecting power was trivial to him. The current smallness of his dick only bothered him in moments like these when he was jerking off.

Tyrell ejaculated his biggest load yet onto the jungle floor. It was maybe twice as much as his biggest loads ever were, with an orgasm to match.

He returned to the meeting spot with the other finished masturbators.

Luiz Martinez (6, now 3) was the only guy who rivaled Ryan Li in pure muscle mass and thanks to the neck tattoo also in intimidation factor. He'd kept half his cock with the pretty good reason it let him roll higher. Luiz was light brown skinned and constantly scowling. His bald head glinted as did his nipple studs.

"Hey Luiz, you jerked off so hard you started sweating?"

The bodybuilder shrugged. "I went twice. Didn't happen since I was a teen but guess what, the second load was even bigger."

"Clearly we're cumming more and more. Not sure what the means."

Samuel Farmer and Andrew Parker arrived. Sam (3.9 down to 0.9, cut) had a blond crewcut and looked muscular when he wasn't right next to the beefier Andrew (5.3 down to 0.3, uncut) who dwarfed him in mass but not height.

Andrew flipped his brunet fringe out of his eyes. "We suffered a nut attack but I was right. The devil's mushroom went out when we lit the other biohazard with a hat."

The symbols carved into the trees were like clusters of overlapping Nordic runes and didn't look like any one thing but Tyrell made it a point to give each a name.

"And the second biohazard stayed lit," Sam said.

"So let's turn on all of a kind," Tyrell said. "I think the five praying mantises are easiest to find."

Tyrell went with Sam, back to the cove where the golden dice shop was. Coconuts zipped from the trees.

Tyrell got 14(+2) on his combat and slapped the nut aside. He bent for a shot, rolled a 1 and the nut flew right below his pushed-out ass for a nut hit.

Sam had failed to evade to begin with and stumbled as he got hit. The blond used his superior flexibility to point his jewel at the enemy with one leg raised high and exploded the nut out of existence.

Tyrell next roll went better and he eliminated one. There were two more. He failed with 6(+2) and got nut crushed. Dizzy and gagging at the rising pain he fired a 9(+2) and his final foe fell.

Sam rolled 8 and with no manhood to add suffered a nut shot. Next he rolled a 1 and Tyrell entered combat on his friend's behalf. Both of them rolled 5s.

The coconut bounced between their crotches at superhuman speed and Tyrell hunched over at the ever increasing pain. He got 7(+2) but Sam fired a 13(+0) beam and got rid of the nut.

"Fuuuck!" Tyrell yelled. "I hate this bitch ass fuck faggot island so much. Why can't this be skill based? Fuck you voice in the sky!"

They made it to the cove and shone their asses at the trees, lighting up two signs. The others must have made it already since the signs on the trees flashed and light beams emanated from them, connecting to the others deeper in the jungle.

Tyrell hummed. "I wonder if they form a pattern or something once we got them all."

8=================D

As the final group of bark runes activated, some light connections shone brighter, leading their team along them to the edge of the area where sharp, jagged hills rose.

Jon was first to spot the exit -- a tunnel through the hill. They activated their ass lights and advanced, the boyfriends hand in hand.

They entered the other half of the plateau, where old stone walls protruded from the tree line. Ruins of an ancient city.

White flags hung on poles wherever possible. Almost every wall, every archway and what was left of each roof carried a white cloth fluttering in the breeze. Metallic mirror blobs bulged from the walls like man-sized mushrooms, making it hard to distinguish holes in the walls from polished surfaces.

Four men walked out of another tunnel, almost right next to theirs. Big, black Tyrell, nipple-ringed and neck tattooed Luiz, blond athlete Samuel and beefcake Andrew.

Every team eyed the other's foreheads, then glancing at the cocks as if to confirm the numbers.

Jon leaned in. "Guys, they have one more inch of power than us. If there's another arena we should risk stealing some manhood from them."

The voice's boom made several man jump. The blurry man appeared hovering between the teams.

[Welcome to "capture the flag". There are 20 rooms in this ruin. The team with the most rooms captured at the end of the secret time wins. Tyrell, as your team has greater manhood, you chose the color.]

Tyrell didn't think long. "Royal purple."

The black man's team's jewels lit up with strong, deep violet so bright it was visible even near noon, making their legs and asses shine purple.

Jon's team's assholes lit up in contrasting bright orange.

[You will encounter obstacles. There is a key to every lock. We start... Now!]

Eight hunks jogged toward the ruins.

Tyrell and Jon were at the front and jostled. A basement without roof was flooded and they tried pushing each other in. Tyrell 18(+2) won over Jon's 3(+1) and the white man fell in. He passed his swim challenge with a 20 but Tyrell was first at the bell in the middle of the room.

The enemy captain rang the bell and all flags flowing above them turned purple. Tyrell flexed his biceps at a mirror bulge.

Diego spread his cheeks at Tyrell and rolled 8(+1) so he accomplished nothing but getting a kick in the nuts from Sam. Sam had rolled a 15(+0), thus landing a good blow.

Caleb stayed back. He'd been fine getting jewel beam shot but this was turning really violent.

He moved to the next room and rang the bell. All flags overhead turned orange. The room had no other exits. A dead end. Except there was a golden feather hovering in a corner six paces away.

As he touched it, the feather zipped into his jewel and he lost touch with the ground. Hovering with golden sparks dripping from his asshole, he quickly "swam" up the wall in full control of his speed and direction. He clambered over the wall with little grace but no trouble and let the feather power gently move him to the ground of a ruined corridor.

Behind him, the flags turned purple but the enemy couldn't follow without a feather.

[Lore challenge]

Caleb failed with a 6(+1). But this seemed important. He used one of his three power units for a reroll and succeeded.

[Feathers can be recharged with power]

Damn, and he had just used up one of his few points.

He made it to the next room and rang the bell. The room after that was on fire with no obvious fuel source. He returned to the corridor.

Someone, somewhere was fighting because his plug rapidly grew three units around and one in length. Each step was a good rub.

Caleb found the memory challenge -- or at least some kind of sequence. No point in memorizing it before he knew where to enter it. But he did ring the bell.

As he entered the next room, Luiz landed beside him, the golden sparks of a feather mixed into the man's purple ass light.

They headed for the bell while shoving each other. Both rolled 16, giving Luiz the win with his three inches. A red beam from the bodybuilder's ass replaced the purple shine and pushed Caleb aside gently but inevitably. The room went to purple. As Luiz rushed out, Caleb counted to ten, then rang the bell and successfully flipped the room to his jewel's color.

Suspicious that Luiz was going to come right back, Caleb glanced into the next room to find Luiz entangled in thorny vines that enveloped the bell. He landed a survival roll of 4(+3) which kept him stuck.

Caleb went the other way and ran into Diego.

"Dude, my ass sucked up a feather," Diego said.

"Oh, they let you fly over walls. Only once, then it cost power."

"Well fuck I won't have power left. So I can do one big jump? Gotcha. Any strategy?"

Caleb shook his head. "Still exploring. Unless Jon's come up with anything we're just going to flip flags back and forth forever and a random team wins. Hey, did you find a room with a keyboard, kinda?"

"Yeah, why?"

Caleb pointed. "This way and left is the combination. It gives you manhood back."

Diego patted him on the shoulder as he jogged past, wasting no time.

Next Caleb found a room -- flags already orange -- with a hovering gem stone that held blue carvings. Waves? Water?

Buying the stone cost his final inch of manhood. It zipped into his jewel with a tremble.

Caleb (now 0.6) hurried back to the room on fire. Meanwhile his jewel grew longer and wider twice each. The sensation was getting fun and distracting again. He could "touch" the plug by pushing into his abs. Hot as fuck. He helped himself to nipple pinches.

He reached the flames and his jewel vibrated. Blue beams delineated his orange light cone. He went into a half-squat to let his light spread evenly. The fire was snuffed out wherever his cone touched the ground, forming a wide extinguished zone around him. It let him get to the bell and beyond. Nobody had been to the next room yet and he got another bell.

Beyond that was the biggest room so far, more of a hall. It was a pool with water deep enough Caleb couldn't see the bottom. A bell hung from a rope on a pole, near the pool's center.

He dove in as plug growth shoved some horny courage into him.

The swimming challenge failed at 6(+0) and the water seemed to turn to jelly. It wasn't impossible to swim but he barely moved from his spot.

The kraken showed up again, its tentacles wrapping around Caleb's ankles.

He won his evasion with 16 and combat with 17. His ass fired a red beam into the water and the kraken retreated for now. The Asian hunk was still pretty stuck though.

Jon arrived at the edge, his ass ablaze with white beams shining through the orange gleam.

Water turned to ice under his fast approach. The 0.6 on Jon's forehead meant he'd bought something, probably an ice gem. Jon swept Caleb out of the viscous water, their soles sliding on the ice, and together they hit the bell.

Under orange banners, Jon dropped his boyfriend at the shore. They made out hard, legs interwoven, their tiny nubs practically scissoring.

Both whined and quivered as each covered the other's legs with a load worthy of three or more massive cumshots from each man.

"I stole an inch from Tyrell in the arena," the captain said. "I still have 5 power points left. I can't find one of those fucking feathers. I think they're all grabbed."

"I got one," Caleb said. "Maybe you can use a point on a team mate. I got a water power, so we can go through fire."

"Then let's do that. Diego got his whole dick back from the memory challenge. We can't find a shop, though. But he used his feather to get an overview and there's a good chunk of the ruin with all white flags."

Their plugs thickened. Jon got to choose a punishment for the other team on the way, picking length each time. Finally, it happened.

[Tyrell's team has reached the maximum jewel length. You are fucked.]

Skin on skin the boyfriends made it through the fire room to a water filled basement hallway. Sliding on Jon's ice powers, they reached a cluster of rooms where thorns protected the bells.

"I guess there's a gem for that," Caleb said. "But we're both out of manhood so even finding it would be useless."

They met a wall, able to see the white flags beyond.

Jon grunted and spread his arms at the sky. "Hey, Virility Island host! I spend power to activate my boyfriend's feather. Can I do that?"

Caleb's ass turned on and he hovered. Trying to pull Jon along didn't work so he pushed off the captain and flew to the top of the wall.