Maniacs! Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's true. Ya can't win. You don't have to make it too easy for me, though. I like a little struggle, as ya know."

"I do, Master."

"Keep callin' me that an' I'll have to pull over somewhere. You're makin' my dick hard."

I made it worse by stroking his thigh lightly, teasing him up to the outline of his erection before backing off.

We made it another ten miles before I had to finish what I'd started and I had a few mouthfuls of hot cum for my breakfast. I looked over at my man. His broad chest was rising and falling rapidly, a sheen of perspiration caught the morning light on his lovely face. His high cheekbones had streaks of rosy pink to highlight them like natural makeup. And just as I was admiring his healthy glow, he reached for his tin and rubbed some meth on his gums, just for maintenance of his habit. I looked away, not wanting him to think I disapproved. It just worried me more all the time; the more I loved and needed him, the more I hated to see him poison himself.

I wondered how high he'd be for the game we'd just been discussing. It did seem like an occasion to get higher than he normally does. You see, we were going to play in the canyons that were Master's stomping grounds. He was going to hunt me like prey. However, instead of killing me, he was going to breed with me out in the desert as wild creatures do.

We got back to his house, which, I guess was our house but I didn't think of it that way yet. He wasn't staying--he'd said he had some work to do. When he dressed in his coverall, I knew what type of work. That garment absorbed the smell of toxic chemicals. I'd worry a lot about him breathing those fumes, but I knew he wore a gas mask, so that was a small consolation.

"What are you gonna do today, Puppy?" he asked on his way out.

"I think it's time for some roadwork; I haven't been training enough and if you're going to hunt me down, I should do some sprints. Maybe some weights if I've got anything left..." I said, thinking out loud.

"You're such a good girl," Master praised. "Takin' good care of what's mine."

I threw my arms around his neck. "I love you, Master."

"You're makin' me love ya, girl."

12