Maniacs! Ch. 06

Story Info
Kinks abound in Master's bedroom. Rough and sweet.
3.1k words
4.36
5.4k
2

Part 6 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know my style... minimalist," I praised him on how he'd set the scene in his bedroom. "You're a good artist, too!" I said as I walked over to the far wall to get a better look at his double portrait of us. I was touched that he didn't flatter my looks--it meant he saw me for what I am and still desired me. His likeness was also true to life: Beautifully dangerous, dangerously gorgeous.

"Thanks. Even redneck meth cooks need a hobby... other than my vices," he replied almost shyly. "Speakin' of which... ya got some moves, Puppy. How do you know how to fight? You got some muscle on ya, too." Hollis' bright blue eyes roamed curiously over my body.

"You noticed... Wait, are you making fun of me?" I asked, blushing.

"No, I was being serious," he said and stepped close to feel for himself. His hands up and down my arms squeezing, compressing, then exploring my bared back didn't make me feel strong at all. I felt blissfully weak.

"I work out at a boxing gym. When I was younger I wanted to be an MMA fighter... I just didn't have what it takes. I do have an aggressive side, I guess."

"I like that side, Puppy. You felt how hard it made me. It gave me an idea of what we could do tonight, if it's not too psycho."

Too psycho for Holly? I was intrigued and eager to indulge him in every single thing that turns him on.

"I want you to try to fight me off when I take you. I want ya to struggle like hell and let me see your muscles flexin'. You can scream here--no one's around to complain," he said and nodded his chin in the direction of the open window. A warm night breeze blew the gauzy curtain so that it resembled a phantom climbing in to join us.

"You're so much bigger, you've got a longer reach... I don't know that I can put up much of a fight at all!" My voice quavered with the suppressed excitement to lose.

"I'll give ya some openings. You can scratch me, thrash around under me, heh, heh," Master interrupted himself to press my hand to his crotch. Just talking about this had his cock straining against his Carhartt's. "Just watch the eyes-- I need those."

"You have beautiful eyes. People must tell you that all the time," I said.

"Nope."

Someone had, once. That I could see in a millisecond glance to his left. The girl in the cave? I pushed that idea far away.

"So what's the answer?" he asked.

"Um, what was the question?" I was falling into substate. Pieces of my brain were shutting off, sending the energy to other systems.

"If I really own you, ya gonna freak out on me? I want you to make me feel like I'm forcin' myself inside you," he said, and I heard the rising lust in his husky voice.

"I'll struggle like my life depends on it," I told him.

"Good girl!" he growled. With those words... every damn time, he inflicts searing heat that finishes in a gush between my legs.

Hollis shoved me backward onto the hard bed. His weight on top of me, plus his scent and warmth overwhelmed my senses with joy. I moaned before I remembered how to obey him: I struggled beneath him, straining and looking for a neglected spot in his hold as if it were the final moments of a fight. This part was when I was always at my weakest. Something in my submissive psychology made me feel defeated as soon as I was pinned even if it wasn't yet over.

The only thing I wiggled out of was my tight stretchy dress. My shoulders were bare, then my breasts. He grunted and pulled it up from the bottom before tearing my seamless panties to one side. His fingers skated over my freshly hairless labia. He ran a fingertip through my slit to play with the mess he makes.

He raised himself onto his knees and sat back on my thighs to immobilize my legs. One hand remained in my pussy and the other gripped my neck, threatening to choke me. My arms were free, and I tried to pry his hand away from my throat. I made a show of scratching him with my glossy new nails, but they were acrylic, so they were blunt. I had to bear down hard to give him the sensation he craved and he moaned when I dragged a nail over his tight nipple. With dilated eyes, he took in the muscles in my arms as they worked to shove him away. He grinned that evil, black grin--pure lust, such risk--and he began to grind his pelvis against me. He snarled and slid his hand between us to crush my clit under his thumb.

"Oh!" I cried out from the deliciousness and stepped up my efforts to give him a good show of overpowering me. I beat at his chest with my fists.

"Nghh, oh yeah, try to hurt me," he moaned. "You can't hurt me." It became a low chant: "You can't hurt me." I nearly came right then.

I wanted to obey and that meant to fight. Some of it was real--it was maddening to feel so ineffectual. I was no match for him at all and the helpless feeling wasn't entirely pleasant; it was a harsh reality. It was also sending my pussy into spasms of arousal like it was begging to clench around Master's perfect cock.

I strained and struggled beneath him until I was well out of breath and sweating. Master swooped down to lick the drops of sweat from my forehead.

"You done fightin' me?" he challenged.

I shook my head 'no' so that my multi-colored hair fanned out on the new white blanket. I was panting, practically frothing at the mouth. I arched my back and bucked beneath him with everything I had. I could tell it took him by surprise.

"Damn, I'm beginnin' to think you don't want me to fuck you." He sounded impressed. "Do it again. I think you can do better," he taunted. I repeated until I was drenched all over beneath him. He put his palms on my shoulders to bear all his muscular weight. I had even less chance of escape, but the exertion was starting to feel good to me, too, like the blissed-out, broken feeling toward the end of a tough workout.

He stunned me with a hard smack to my face and before I could even make a show of fighting, he was cuffing me to the headboard. When one hand was locked above my head, I tried to push him away with my free hand, but I was losing the will to play this game because everything inside me clamored to pull him closer.

Master chuckled. "Think my Puppy's gettin' tired out," he said sweetly as he cuffed my other hand to the simple metal headboard. I was breathing heavily in long, rapid breaths like an animal. I tested my bonds for him, writhing as much as I could, making it look sincere as I whimpered at feeling so trapped. If I didn't want to be exactly where I was, I'd be completely fucked.

He stood and undressed, slowly. It wasn't a seduction but more like he expected it to heighten my fear. Hollis doesn't understand what a beauty he is. No matter how many women lose their minds over him, he'll never see it himself. I tell him, but not all the time because I don't want him to know how fucking shallow I am.

When he was stark naked, he glided back to the bed. Instead of crawling up to bring us face to face, he went backward and grinned at my questioning look.

"Think I know why you shaved your pussy for me," he said. Well, I'd been waxed, but I wasn't going to correct him.

"Why?" I played along in a breathy, substate timbre.

"I ain't licked ya everywhere yet, Puppy. Were you tryin' to tell me somethin'?"

"No, Master. I just know most men like it... at least I thought so. I just thought you might prefer it."

"I like both. Better see how it feels on my face before I decide how you're gonna keep yourself groomed."

He lowered his head between my thighs. I heard him inhale from the cloud of sex, then he flicked my erect clit with the tip of his tongue. God, I wanted so much to run my fingers through his messy hair! The cuffs clanged against the metal bars. Master murmured something into me, then swirled his tongue to hit my most responsive nerve endings at the base of my clit. "Oh god, oh my god," I wailed, enjoying that we could be as loud as we needed to be out in the sticks.

He murmured more sounds of approval and then sucked my clit between his lips. He was gentle at first, then rougher, hurting me a little before backing off to resume giving me pure pleasure. He alternated long swipes from my creamy opening to the blank mound where he sucked a hickey. I'd never had a hickey there before.

"There. Now it's got my signature on it," he said before diving back in to lick me in a rhythm to make me come. It felt so good I cried as I fucked against his mouth.

He kept up the steady flicking motion like a snake and then slipped his fingers inside me. It was the first time he'd fingered me with his bare hand. He fucked me slowly for a tantalizing while, letting my imagination run wild with thoughts of his cock thrusting inside me. He knew just how to hook his fingers to find my rough spot and apply just the right (too much) pressure while he sucked my clit like hard candy.

"Fuck! Mmm! Master, I'm gonna come," I cried desperately. I knew I should ask him, already almost devastated he might deny me. "I need it, pleease..."

"Uh-uh. Not yet," he said. He finished with a long, lingering kiss where he wallowed while I struggled again, but this time to wring out every last drop of pleasure from his heavenly mouth.

He left me a panting mess but quickly covered my body with his, hovering above me. I could feel the heat radiate from him through the slight space between us.

"Tell me what ya want," he purred.

"I want you inside me! Please, I need to come--make me come on your cock," I begged.

"Call me "Master" again. I like that, girl."

"Master, please let me feel you inside me!" I pleaded.

"Yeah," he assented and slid slowly into my drooling cunt, letting me feel every inch. When he was deep within me, he rolled his hips in figure eights to stretch my walls. I was so overwhelmed I couldn't tell if it was pleasure or pain or both. He was bringing me to an unbelievable orgasm and maybe destroying me at the same time.

"Master, I love you!" I said, unable to control what came out of my mouth.

His graceful undulations stuttered.

"You're makin' me... wanna put a baby in you," he said.

We froze. Just for a second, gravity had left the room.

It took me by complete surprise and turned me on at the deepest primal level. I bruised my wrists on the handcuffs when I suddenly hit my high, screaming and squeezing him inside me as tight as I could.

Master's orgasm was loud and beautiful. I felt a flood of semen hit my cervix. For a moment I wondered if he knew something I didn't and was somehow making me pregnant against all odds. It felt so warm and alive inside me that I considered that maybe his fluids did have magical properties.

In a daze, I watched him stand up and I hungrily feasted my eyes on his dripping wet cock, not yet softening. He saw me lick my lips and came closer to feed himself to me; he shuddered at the aftershocks created by my mouth on his sensitized head.

I licked him clean as he freed my arms and rubbed the circulation back into my sore wrists. "Thirsty?" he asked.

"Yeah," I answered, sounding drugged. Even to myself, my voice sounded slowed down.

"I'll be right back." He went to the kitchen and returned with a bottle of water. He didn't even try to let me hold it but held it to my lips instead. It was perhaps more aftercare than I needed, but I loved it.

"You wanna sleep now?" he asked.

"I can sleep. What about you?"

"Uh-huh. Here, get up for a second."

I stood on shaky legs while he quickly turned down the bedclothes.

We got in and he pulled me close. I rested my head in the hollow at the front of his ample shoulder. We still breathed in synch as if we were still making love.

To my surprise, he wanted to talk.

"Can I ask you somethin'? If you don't wanna talk about it, that's okay, too."

"Sure. You can ask me anything, my love," I said, intrigued as to what this could possibly be.

"You said you can't get pregnant. Are ya on the pill, or it's something wrong with you?" he asked.

The insensitivity of his phrasing just made me smile against his velvety skin.

"I had a tubal ligation to keep me from getting pregnant," I answered.

"Ain't that kind of extreme? Why'd you have to be that sure you wouldn't have kids?" he asked.

"Well... the way I was raised, I doubt I'd know how to be a good mother. What if I repeated what happened to me? It seemed like too terrible an affliction to cause an innocent person."

"Do you think I shouldn't have a kid?" Holly asked.

"I don't know--would you love a kid?"

"I could," he said softly. "I could feel that way about my own."

"My love... What are you telling me?"

He paused to consider how best to say what was on his mind.

"How much are ya mine, really? I mean, how much would you obey me?" he asked, the assertive Dom tone creeping back into his pillow voice. I loved the way the realization that I am HIS hit him in stages.

"I killed someone for you. I'd die for you. I would," I said and I meant it. He could tell. His confidence in me emanated from his relaxed body.

"Then I want ya to go to a doctor and get yourself fixed. They can do that, right?"

"Sometimes. It's not a guarantee I'll be able to give you a child. You want that... with me?" I asked. Why was my voice trembling? Was I scared or excited? Maybe it just made me hot as hell to imagine being full of his baby. This was new.

"You make me want that... it's like an animal instinct when it comes to you. It's not somethin' I decided I should do with my life. When I'm inside you, it just feels like I should be makin' ya pregnant. I bet you'll look hot... I wanna see what your abs look like when yer round."

This was not a reason to bring another human life into the world. However, it was a fetish we seemed to share. I liked the idea of him breeding me. I suddenly had an overwhelming desire to feed him milk from my breast.

"You won't leave me, will you? I mean, if I get pregnant, you're sure you'll still want me?"

"Babe, what kinda man do you think I am? Maybe don' answer that," he chuckled. "You're mine. You're always gonna be mine, and if you have my baby, then you'll be my real family, too."

"We might have to try frequently to get me knocked up, you know," I said as I snuggled closer and draped my leg over him, possessive in my own way.

"How many times a day?" He purred as he began to play with my tits. When he rolled my nipple between his finger and thumb, I just knew we were both imagining white drops appearing.

I started to laugh. "What's so funny, woman?" he asked.

"I was just imagining that our kid would be conceived in a meth lab," I giggled. Sick, I know--mental illness does run in the family.

"I see. You're gonna visit me at the office for some baby juice?" he quipped. "Fine by me. I know you'll always be careful not to be followed." He sounded too relaxed. Maybe he truly did trust me.

"Well, I suppose I should find work soon. Babies are expensive," I said.

"Just for a little while, if ya want. Then when I say so, you'll be kept here as my pet."

"Since it's so nice here now, I don't think I mind that idea at all."

The power went out, leaving us suddenly in the dark and we were quickly asleep.

As the sun rose, I suddenly wanted to do something nice for my man. The kitchen was completely bare, so I decided to drive a considerable distance to a town with any kind of shopping. I found a general store that had a few kitchen items, so I was able to buy a couple of frying pans, a pot, cheap plates, and flatware. The tiny grocery store left much to be desired, but I managed to acquire basic ingredients for breakfast. Come hell or high water, there would be coffee.

I drove with a heavy foot to return just over an hour later. Master was outside catching some morning sun and smoking.

"Hey," I said with a big smile.

He didn't reply but regarded me with an inscrutable expression. Alarms went off in my head right away.

"Is everything all right?" I asked nervously.

"It is now. I see what you done," he said and gestured at the shopping bags.

"I left a note for you! Didn't you see it?"

I was certain I'd left it in a spot where he couldn't miss it.

He calmly nodded. "Yeah, well, that could have said anything. After our talk last night, I thought it might have been a breakup note 'cause this was gettin' too intense for you."

I continued to stare at him stupidly. He sighed.

"I can't read. I should have said, but it never came up."

"Oh my God. I'm so sorry I did that to you! Please forgive me!"

"I ain't mad. You didn't know and you came back. That's all that matters."

"I will always come back!" I told him, and then, breaking my own rule, I added, "I promise, Master."