Manipulating Jenny Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
540 Followers

The incredible feeling of something thick, hard and so warm and pliable pushing open her vagina lips and sending thousands of little sensations through her love tunnel right up to her uterus takes its toll. He feels her orgasm coming as her vagina muscles clamp hard on his shaft and the teen's body goes stiff for several seconds as she moves from the plateau of orgasmic pleasure into the firestorm of full vaginal orgasm.

The strength of the pelvic region orgasmic seizures make Jenny grit her teeth and shut her eyes tight as the vibrations grind a path from her uterus down into the vagina, her anus and up her spinal cord main nervous system highway to her nipples and brain in a whirlwind crazy sixty seconds of emotional mayhem.

"Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Oh! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" she groans through clenched teeth, her fists also clenched. Jerry take a bow.

It takes another five minutes before the two of them regain their composure and he even thanks her for the pleasure. "You were great Jerry, I'll never forget that one," she says getting her hair back in order.

"You can't go just yet Jenny, look at how we've smudged your lovely sky blue Spandex pants. You really should've taken them off."

He spends the next 45 minutes repainting all the places where Jenny's torrid session spoilt his perfect handiwork. Finally it's all back spick and span and he gives them their money. They've been there six hours and Jenny wants to get over to Alison's house and see if her daddy Charlie can spot the difference before going down to the main shopping mall for late night shopping -- nude but dressed up nude.

The ultimate prick teasing exhibitionist is ever gainful of a good time as long as it's erotic.

*

CHAPTER20 coming up next finds Jenny and Alison going public in the nude dressed in nothing but the clothes generous Jerry gave them to wear then the next day they're off to the body piercer for him to check whether her pussy's suitable for an arousal ring.

BeamMeUp hopes he's entertained you well with this story and if you liked it, do give him a 'high 5' vote as a thanks. Jenny seems to get all the accolades.

BeamMeUp
BeamMeUp
540 Followers