Mannequin Demo Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
EroticApe
EroticApe
424 Followers

"Well it was a marvellous idea," Mr Sterling puffed as he thrust into my mouth. "But they were both just so good. I can't believe they aren't both real women. Oh god!"

With that, he unloaded spurt after spurt down my throat.

With a mighty roar, Rob added his hot goo up my ass, gripping my hips like his life depended on it.

"Okay, Nikki," Rob panted, out of breath. "Which one are you?"

"Here I am," I said, holding my hand up with a smile.

"My god!" screamed Sterling.

"Well done Nikki," said Rob as he pulled his wilting cock from my arse.

"I can't believe I just—"

"Came in my mouth?" I asked. "Nice to meet you," I held out my hand and he uncertainly took it.

He raised my hand to his mouth and softly kissed it.

"My dear, you are amazing."

"Thank you! And I hope you enjoyed my doll too?"

"Oh yes, very much. I don't wish to insult you but you are indistinguishable."

"Well thank you - we worked very hard to make it just right."

"I would say it is perfect."

*****

"Pick the model for a chance to win a doll," was the message written in bold across the large banner on the wall. It was the grand launch party with members of the press, some of our better customers, as well as investors and some of our own staff. The event was catered, with waiters carrying trays of canapés and champagne. There were two of each doll model in the hotel event room. The only exception was there was just one Nikki doll and me, the idea being that anyone who guesses I'm not a doll will be put in a raffle to win a doll of their choice.

We started off scattered around the edge of the room in the same pose but the situation soon degraded into debauchery. Before long, the male guests started feeling up the dolls and me. It was only a matter of time before some of them started having their wicked way with us.

I was watching Mr Jennings fuck one of the Alia dolls on her back on the floor when Old George's turn with me came up and he bent me over a chair.

Enjoy yourself, I thought to myself as he rubbed his hard knob against my slick cunt. He was a lovely old man and he deserved to have some fun.

Old George was deliberate but firm, ramming his hard cock home with confidence.

I sensed he was close to completion when he bent over me and whispered into my ear.

"I hope it's you, Nikki. Oooh god!"

With that, he came deep inside me with two final thrusts.

When George had finished with me, he was replaced by Billy. He never seemed to get enough of fucking me or my likeness.

Before long, he was joined by one of the manufacturers from the factory and a reporter. They soon had me repositioned so that Billy was under me in my cunt, the fabricator was behind me, abusing my arse, and the reporter was fucking my mouth.

By the end of the evening, I had lost count of the number of men who had used my body as a sex toy for their pleasure.

The guests each had a sticker with their name on, with which they would mark the 'doll' they thought was real.

"Man, I wish this one were real," said the last anonymous man to use me.

"I know right? She's incredible. There's no way a real woman could have tits that big with such a small waist."

"And that arse!"

"It must be one of the small blondes."

"Pity."

"Can I have your attention please?" called Rob to the room. "I hope you've enjoyed your evening and, if you aren't lucky enough to win one of our fantastic new dolls, that you'll all consider making a purchase. If you haven't cast your vote, please do so now."

When the last few guests chose the doll they thought was most human, Rob addressed the room again.

"Great. Now, good luck everyone, and Nikki please make yourself known."

With that, I picked myself up from the floor and waved to the room. There was a shocked round of applause. I gave a bow and then joined Rob at the front of the room.

"Nikki Roberts, everyone - the head of the team behind this project!"

I bowed again.

Rob pulled the stickers off my body and read off the names of the guests who thought I was real. There were only three, which was well below the number on most of the other dolls, especially the Lexis.

Rob folded the stickers up and put them in a bowl and I picked one out.

"George Fraser!" I called out with a surprised smile.

"Congratulations!" called out Rob. "Please come up and accept your prize."

Old George had a grin from ear to ear as he made his way to join us at the front of the room, through the applauding guests who patted him on the shoulder as he passed.

"Oh my, I've never won anything before!" he muttered and I saw he had a tear in his eye.

"Congratulations," I said with a smile as I shook his hand.

He had put some clothes on since he fucked me earlier in the evening but I felt an insistent pressure against my hip as he drew me in for a hug. I chuckled a little as he grabbed my ass.

"Thank you," he whispered into my ear, "thank you so much."

"You're welcome, George. Congratulations!"

"So," said Rob, "I think I might know already but, which model of doll would you like George?"

"I would very much like a Nikki doll please," he said as he released me from his embrace, though he left his hand cupping my right arse cheek.

"Of course. And I'm sure the real Nikki here would be happy to deliver her to you."

I just smiled and nodded as George squeezed my arse.

EroticApe
EroticApe
424 Followers
12