All Comments on 'Manny'

by HarryBoyles

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Pretty good story. I enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nonsensical, disjointed, ludicrous. hard to follow and definitely not worth another chapter...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Where is the loving wife?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was damn different i actually enjoyed it! 4* for this effort!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A good story, lost in the poor editing.

kirei8kirei8over 1 year ago

Cute but rather confusing.

JH4FunJH4Funover 1 year ago
Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

This story was such a cool read. Until you know a real savant this story may seem of the wall. But when you have worked with a couple you get a new respect for how the world is seen by others. It is truly remarkable to be in awe of someone, when you see how they view and interact with the world you never even knew was there.

This story reminded me of my friends and made me smile inside. When someone who is this smart and has trouble finding someone to spend their life with. It is amazing when they finally do find that special someone. This story while off the wall made me riminess on my friends while laughing at the writing to tell this tale.

It met all of my criteria for Outstanding Read ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐.

Keep Writing

JH4Fun

DessertmanDessertmanover 1 year ago

What a load of nonsense! Was it supposed to be funny?

imhaplessimhaplessover 1 year ago

Wow is this a weird story -- but with charm; 4* from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very interesting writing. Somehow the story makes sense, Keep it coming

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

"(pardon the joke)" - I assume Manny doesn't realize it's a joke, that it's really, in the story, the firm's name, so this is the author, borrowing an old joke. If you have to draw attention to your joke,then it isn't much of a joke.

\

Using "X"s instead of just making up names is lazy.

\

If we've been reading the story we know that the defendant is Manny, know need for the parenthetical. The dialog attribution is stilted anyway, this is a story, not a script.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Strange!!!

LOVE slap-hapy-papy #9

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story has some potential, I think, but it's buried under a really bad writing style. If you want to write a script, that's fine but this is not a site for posting scripts. This is a site for posting stories. The epilogue was better since you dropped the writing style but it was still rough, especially with the (lack of) transition from speaking to Mrs Harper.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 1 year ago

Interesting approach with all the stats. I found that intriguing to explain Manny's mentality. But the story had some significant gaps in narration. It simply skipped over details that should have been included. Even the lawyer laughing and telling his opinions.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Uh oh, 15 minutes to Wapner!

miket0422miket0422over 1 year ago

Strange but, interesting. It was just difficult to follow the story as written.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was certainly unusual, so credit for that. A bit confusing and flat (emotionally).

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 1 year ago

Jh4fun has a point about the savant aspect of the story, I was not as clear in my original comment. The idea was brilliant, but NOT the execution. Readers are not savants. At least the lawyer should have been the sounding board to explain what was going on as he discovered his client's eccentric behavior.

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasmover 1 year ago

Sorry, but is it just me or is this super confusing and extremely unsatisfying?

So, he spent an undisclosed amount of time in prison and was "financially crippled" for three years. And in the end, the two women who did it went to prison for two to five years. That's... anticlimatic.

And these women did that by first claiming he fathered Joey during the assault, without providing any actual proof that he is the father, then make a complete one-eighty and claim he DIDN'T father the child to keep him away from it, again without providing any proof, and somehow succeeded BOTH times?

I don't know. Inconsistencies like those, paired with the ridiculous Clairevoiance your MC has for some reason whenever he knew shit without explaining HOW he could possibly know about it, just makes this less than entertaining.

ken philipsken philipsover 1 year ago

I thought it was a v good effort in trying to present the travails of someone on the spectrum

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I give this 1.58 stars.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

Weird. Not sure what was going on. But I liked it because it wasn’t the usual cuckold mumbo-jumbo.

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionover 1 year ago

Different for sure. Liked it, not certain why. One thing is certain. No one is going to fact check your numbers.

For the anonymous commenter who said it was in the wrong category, Long term friends with benefits, is equal to a wife. And a lesbian affair is still an affair. And this was a BTB's story. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Strange. Some more than minor gaps. Parts that didn't make sense. Three stars.

1959richard21959richard2over 1 year ago

Thanks for the story HarryBoyles.

I will say it was- Oh, sorry Divorce Court is starting.

Gotta go, I'm

*

*

*

*

AMerryman

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There’s a 76.375 % chance that I liked this story , but only a 23.728 % chance I’ll get sex from my wife tonight . The odds are not good but the goods are odd .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice try. I hope it worked for others, and yourself. Thanks for the effort.

maninconnmaninconnover 1 year ago
What a brilliant little tale!

Thanks for writing! Looking forward to reading more from you!

IEnjoyEroticaIEnjoyErotica7 months ago

I greatly enjoyed this tale. 100% chance of 5 stars.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades7 months ago

Interesting. Thanks for your writing.

phill1cphill1c4 months ago

Thank you for this story!

RanDog025RanDog0253 months ago

Very well done! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS! Thank you.

Pinto931Pinto93126 days ago

Very strange. Thanks.

Booboo12629Booboo1262916 days ago

Great story concept, but extremely confusing execution. There are too many leaps of logic from one phase to another.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous