Manon and Belle, Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And as for you Poppy, ship's girl first class, I most definitely need you. Lie down, now," Manon said practically growling and pushing poppy off her hand. Poppy lay on the floor, and Manon simply sat astride the girl's chest, facing her feet, and buried her face in Poppy's swollen pussy.

"Ohhh miss!," Poppy wailed, as Manon sucked and licked all around her outer lips before diving in and pushing her tongue deeper into the girl. Manon felt Poppy's hands grab her around her hips and pull her backwards, until she felt Poppy's tongue licking at her bottom and the opening to her vagina.

For a moment Manon sat up, pushing herself down on Poppy's face, enjoying the sensation of Poppy squirming under her, before she bent forward again and renewed licking Poppy. Manon felt Poppy tensing up, and the girl was pulling her backwards as hard as she could, her hands digging claw-like into Manon's hips.

This renewed Manon's own efforts and she sucked hard on Poppy's clitoris, licking around the base of it as she did. With a soft scream Poppy climaxed hard, liquid from her cunt wetting Manon's face. Only a few seconds after, Manon climaxed as well, as Poppy had pulled her back on to her face, licking at her hard. Manon sat up, grinding her pussy across the girl's face, extending her climax, feeling the girl's tongue lap at her.

Manon turned around, and lent down to kiss Poppy softly, who surprised Manon by licking over her face with her tongue, gently washing it clean. Manon laughed softly, hearing a soft groan from Belle, which went on for a long while, signalling that she too had climaxed.

"Hmm, I guess we were both ready for that then Poppy," Manon mused, laying down alongside the girl, and idly trailing her fingers over Poppy's tummy in little circles.

"Oh god yes miss, thank you," still struggling to get her breathing back to normal. Belle was talking quietly to Susan, so softly that Manon couldn't make out what she was saying, but the two went on whispering for some time.

Manon could feel the ship was starting to roll more and more, whether that was just what Poppy called a heavy sea, or more poor weather, she didn't know. Either or both, there was no doubt that the ships motions were getting more pronounced, and occasionally Poppy and Manon were having to hold tighter to each other to stop themselves being thrown about.

"Well if you won't ask then I will," Belle said in a normal voice. "Sit up Susan," Belle said as Manon watched Belle do the same. Poppy was watching too, her damp hair was matted over her forehead, making her look even cuter than normal, Manon thought.

"Miss, may I please ask a favour of you?" Belle said, very politely. Susan was whispering at her, urgently, but Belle shushed her.

"You can ask dear, but you know I may or may not agree," Manon said. Manon got up on one elbow, and pulled Poppy closer to her, who turned on her side and snuggled back into Manon. "What is it?"

"Miss, Susan doesn't understand why I want you to discipline me. She's frightened because of what happened to her, and doesn't believe me when I tell her how enjoyable it can be."

"Well dear girl, your enthusiasm is a bit extreme, though I know it's real." Poppy had turned her head to look up at Manon, smiling but a little uncertain. Manon absently mindedly started to tweak one of Poppy's nipples, making her moan quietly and wriggle more onto her back. "What is it you want from me then?" Manon asked.

"Well miss," Belle asked, for once actually looking a bit embarrassed, "if you were to punish me with Susan here watching, she could see that my enjoyment is real? I mean if you wanted to miss."

"We aren't well placed for that though are we? This is very cramped and we don't have any of the, er, usual accessories with us," Manon replied.

Belle looked a bit crestfallen, but Poppy said quietly, "Miss, can I ask, what would you want? The crew has lots of, umm, options. Most nights I'd be tied up and used in some way or other, a lot of the crew like that sort of thing as well. I mean as well as me," she said giggling.

"Ohhh," Belle said, "like what Poppy? Er begging your pardon miss," Belle added hastily.

When Manon nodded permission at her, Poppy said, "well ropes mainly, this being a ship, but there's collars and cuffs as well."

"Travers has a lot of that stuff, as well as floggers and canes and the like," she said with a face, making it clear that the cane at least was not a favourite of hers. I could ask if she'd lend me some, if it isn't in use on Jen that is," she said giggling.

There was a knock at the door, which opened as Jen came in, who looked puzzled when everyone in the cabin laughed at her. She was bearing plates of stew, which seemed to be the usual evening meal on board. If she was troubled by being watched by four naked women as she came in and out, it didn't show.

"Jen?" Manon asked as she was finishing. "Would you give my compliments to Travers, and ask her if she could spare Poppy a few minutes? She has something to ask her." Jen gave a little bow of her head to acknowledge.

"Oh miss, thank you ever so much," Belle said. "Don't get carried away dear, we don't know if we can yet," Manon said.

"Susan," Manon said sharply, "If this happens, I will expect you to cooperate, and do your best to keep an open mind."

A quiet and hesitant "Yes miss," was her reply, but Manon thought it would do for now.

Not long after they'd finished eating, Jen came back to clear away the plates, and Travers followed her in. Manon had pulled a blanket up to cover herself, but the others were still naked, not that it seemed to matter to Travers at all.

Poppy explained what she wanted to borrow. A big smile broke out on Travers' face, the first Manon could recall. "Well, we can certainly do something. Thing is, we are planning a bit of a special evening, since we have Jen back for tonight," she said.

At Poppy's slightly downcast look, she added, "Oh don't worry girlie, you'll get your own special when you are back on duty tomorrow. Turns out young Jen has some excellent ideas for you." Poppy's expression went from hopeful to nervous and back again as she thought about that.

"So," continued Travers, "Why don't you give us until later, say a couple of hours after we are off watch, and then send young Poppy here to fetch what I can spare her, should be more than enough."

After Manon thanked her, Travers left, chuckling to herself. Well she's human after all, Manon thought. "Well Poppy," Manon said, "you seem to be our local expert. So if I want to stop Belle from being able to move around, how do we do that?"

Belle was doing a little happy dance, hopping excitedly from foot to foot, but settled down at a look from Manon, though it didn't get rid of her grin.

"Well miss, assuming the normal sort of thing, ropes and that? There's that," she said pointing over her head. There was a large loop of metal in the beam overhead, that if Manon had noticed before she certainly hadn't thought about.

"You can tie someone to that, even suspend them if they'd been put in a harness." Manon saw Belle's eyes go a bit dreamy at the mention of harness and suspension. "And there 's these," she said.

The bunks, on both sides, had metal loops stapled into the wall on one side and the frame of the bunk on the other. "They are for stringing lines and things, or securing cargo if we use the cabin for it. There's more at floor level see?" she said pointing them out.

"So, er, well they can be used for securing things as well," she said.

"Hmm, like ship's girls I take it?" Manon asked, smiling at her.

"Just so miss," said Poppy smiling back. "In crew quarters things can get a lot more, er, creative. There's more room there, if the hammocks are cleared away."

"Sit down all of you please, I need to think," Manon said. Poppy sat down on the bedroom on the floor, and Belle went and sat by Susan. After a little while Manon said, "Poppy, how long do you think we've got?"

"About an hour now miss, a little less maybe," she replied. Manon nodded, a plan forming in her mind.

"Get the collar and chains out that I was wearing please," she said to Belle, who went and pulled them out of the bag she'd put them away in. "Straighten them out please."

Susan, stand up and come here to me." Susan did, and Manon studied her carefully. She seemed fully recovered. Certainly she was a lot cleaner, Manon could smell the shampoo's scent as she stroked the nervous girl's hair.

"So, this is to show Susan how a mixture of pain and pleasure works, and that it isn't simply being abused like she was before. So I want this set up right, meaning that you Susan and Poppy are both going to be restrained as well as Karin."

"It will get me more in the mood," she said, as she pulled on her skirt and shirt from earlier. Manon would have preferred to be able to dress differently for this, but the important thing was to be dressed, as it marked out her superior status to the other three, who were all naked still.

Belle had sat up, showing that the chains were untangled. "Put them all on Susan please, chains loose so that she can move alright." Susan shifted uneasily, but as Manon fixed her with a look, settled down.

Manon stepped back so that she was next to the sitting Poppy, who when Manon started running a hand through her hair again, got on her knees and sat back on her heels, sighing slightly. She and Manon watched Belle and Susan.

Belle put the collar on first, made easier by the fact that Susan's hair had been cropped quite short, and only just came below her ears. As the weight of the cuffs and connecting chains pulled on the collar, Susan was clearly surprised, "Oh, this is heavier than it looks."

No one answered and Belle put the wrist cuffs on, before closing the ankle cuffs on as well. "How does that feel Susan?" Manon asked.

"Honestly Miss, I'm not sure how to describe it. Scary I guess, but sort of safe?" she surprised herself by adding.

"Very good Susan. You are safe here," Manon said. "Now, go and sit on the bunk, feet on the floor and stay still." Susan did as she was told, moving her arms and legs about in slightly exaggerated movements, feeling how the chains moved over her skin and weighed on her.

"Now, Poppy, I'm not sure what we can do with you, we'll have to see in a bit." "Now Karin," Manon said, kicking herself as she had almost called her Belle. "Stand in front of Susan, facing her, and push your arms and legs out towards where those loops are that Poppy pointed out to us."

"Stay like that please. Susan, how close to Belle are you?" "Er very Miss, my knees are between her legs."

"Very good, now, can you reach Belle's cunt with both hands Susan?" "Oh yes miss," Susan said, "easily, I can kiss her tummy from here too." she added with a little chuckle.

"Good, well hold that thought, but leave her alone for now Susan, no touching."

Poppy," Manon said, "Could you tie Karin to those loops tight enough to hold her, so she can't move? I don't want her hurt by ropes that are too tight."

"Oh, no disrespect, Miss, but easily yes," Poppy answered. "Miss, if I may? I could ask Travers about restraining me, if that's what you'd like? She's umm, very creative with her ropework."

"Very well Poppy, thank you. Now if restraints are dealt with, all I need is something to actually use on you," Manon said. She heard Belle chuckle, "you can relax for now dear, plenty of time to make you uncomfortable in a little while," Manon said.

"Oh thank you miss, you are ever so good to me miss," she said. There was a bang on the door then, and Poppy, getting a nod from Manon, slipped out of the cabin, heading for the crew quarters.

Manon was just beginning to wonder what was taking so long, when there was a knock on the door, and a woman who Manon knew by sight, but not by name stood outside. "Begging your pardon, but Travers would like you to join us in the crew quarters for a moment?"

"Our pleasure," Manon said. Seeing that Susan was somewhat lost in her only little world, playing with the chains, and using them to pull on her collar and cuffs at times, Manon told her to stay where she was, but she followed Belle out and into the crew quarters.

Manon's immediate impression was how crowded it was, though the space in the middle of the room had been cleared. What got her attention though was the sight of Jen standing one one leg in front of her, in the middle of the room.

Her arms were clearly tightly tied behind her back, and she had some sort of rope harness criss-crossing her torso, connected to a rope collar, all of it clearly quite tight. The reason she was on one leg though, was that her left leg was bent at the knee and her calf was tightly bound with rope to her thigh, making it useless to her.

A rope came up from behind her, almost pulling her off her one leg, as she was standing on tiptoe, and clearly having trouble keeping her balance. The rope was tied off from a loop in the beam like the one Poppy had pointed out earlier.

Jen was sweating heavily and flushed, which had something to do with the woman standing behind her. She was naked from the waist up at least, Manon couldn't see more, and pumping her hips forward and back. She was clearly fucking Jen with some sort of strap on dildo from behind.

As Manon watched, another crew member went and stood in front of Jen, and kissed her savagely, making Jen moan. The crew member was older, mid 30s at least, stocky and powerfully built, which was easy to see as she was naked apart from a harness holding a delightfully large phallus out in front of it.

Holding Jen's head up by the hair, the crew member started to fuck Jen. Although her view was obscured Manon could hear a high pitched whine coming from Jen, as she was now being fucked in the cunt and the arse at the same time.

Belle, standing next to Manon, was positively quivering at the sight, and Manon put a hand on her arm to make sure she didn't lose control.

"Here she is," Manon heard Travers, and looked over to see her pulling a rope loop over Poppy's neck. She pulled it tight, towing the girl to Manon as she did. Poppy had rope cuffs on her wrists and ankles and a rope waist belt was tied tightly around her midriff, connected by yet more ropes to rope thigh cuffs tightly wrapping around Poppy's mid thighs.

"RIght, this lead? Pull on it as much as you want, you won't choke her, as the neck won't get tighter than this." Manon nodded, "So you can hang her from the ceiling like young Jen there, she won't come to harm."

Everyone turned to look at Jen, as with a scream and a groan, she orgasmed noisily, thrashing around on the rope as the two women who'd been fucking her held her steady and supported her. Manon watched as they pulled out of her, and another crew member came and gave her a drink, and wiped her face, speaking to her quietly.

Jen raised her head, grinning and nodding, and another woman stepped in front of her, before dropping to her knees and pulling Jen's cunt onto her face.

Travers grinned wolfishly, "that's me next. So these clips, just close them over the rings on the wall, and pull these ropes as tight as you like." There were soft lengths of rope dangling from each wrist and ankle cuff, and each ended in a metal attachment.

"So, there wasn't time to do more, but see these loops?" she said, pointing to small loops of rope that came from each cuff, as well as the belt and the collar. All the loops had the same metal attachments on. "You can loop the leg and arm ropes through any of these clips, or just clip ankle to thigh or wrist or whatever else you can bend this tyke into."

"This cute thing is very flexible, but even so, don't keep her bent up for too long, and definitely not overnight, clear?"

"Captain said you've got her all morning tomorrow, so enjoy. She's mine for the afternoon watch. Enjoy, don't break her. Sorry this is all we've really got for your other request." she said, handing Manon a short handled flogger. The tassels were about a foot long, but it was all in good condition though clearly far from new.

Travers turned away, and Manon led Poppy out by her new lead, followed by Belle.

Back in their cabin, Manon asked Poppy, "is it as intense as that for you every evening? Jen was getting a serious amount of loving there."

Poppy giggled a bit, "Oh no miss, that's definitely a special occasion only sort of evening. Mostly it would just be me and one crewmember sharing a hammock. Quite often all they want is a cuddle anyway, someone to sleep alongside."

"Rest assured dear girl, I want a lot more from you than just to sleep with you," Manon said, closing the cabin door behind them, "and I'm going to get it."