Man's Best Friend - 01

Story Info
A world where Asian women are kept as pets.
801 words
3.61
23.8k
17

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Editor's Note: this fictional work contains raceplay fetish content.

Part 1.

Friday. 4:37 p.m. The weekend was less than half an hour away from starting. Although that put a boyish smile on Vincent's face as he looked out the window from his office on the second floor, the workday still could not end fast enough. In fact, for him, the entire week felt like an eternity. Despite daydreaming essentially every waking moment, he slogged through each day. Monday. Tuesday. Wednesday. Thursday. And, finally, Friday.

An exaggerated stern knock landed on the fixed window of his office door and interrupted the river of excitement coursing through his body. Immediately, reflexes kicked in and the chair spun around to allow him to assume the typical pretending-to-work position that so many office employees have built into their repertoire. That did not last though. As quickly as it emerged, the make-believe seriousness in his face and posture washed away. It was not the team manager. Instead, peeking through the window was Frank (his best friend at work).

The door swung open before Vincent even had a chance to invite Frank in.

Vincent's overly enthusiastic friend slapped the top of the desk and plopped onto one of the seats opposite of him, then fired off the burning question. "What's it going to be? What kind of bitch are you going to get? Chinese? Korean? Vietnamese? What's it going to be?"

Frank has been hitting Vincent with this since learning that Kate (Vincent's wife) gave Vincent permission to have a bitch as a pet.

His left hand reached aimlessly behind and scratched the back of his head. "I don't know. I guess it just depends on what they have at the shelter. I'm just happy I finally get to have a bitch. I'll love it no matter what breed it is."

Frank interjected with rolled eyes. "Shelter?! Damn. You should go to a breeder, man. Trust me. You want to be able to pick what kind of bitch you get. The shelter is going to be full of rejects. You never know what your going to get there."

"Breeders are too expensive." He explained. "Kate doesn't want us spending the money. And I'm sure the shelter will have some good ones to pick from."

His friend let out an audible sigh. "Do you at least know what to look out for?"

Vincent furrowed his brows as he scoured the four corners of his brain.

Another audible sigh left his friend's mouth. "Stay away from the Japanese ones. They are very, very vocal. Knowing Kate, she ain't going to like that. I'd stay away from the Korean ones, too. Those are great when well-trained, but are tough for a first-timer to handle. Trust me, I know."

Slow, deliberate nods were coming from Vincent as the helpful, but unsolicited, advice continued to spew out.

"Find yourself a Chinese, Vietnamese, or Filipina one. Chinese bitches are usually smarter, so they should be the easiest to train. Vietnamese ones are the most submissive. If you go with one of those, even if you slack on training, it'll be easy to handle. And Filipina bitches work the hardest. Your wife would like those... Actually, who cares about that. The bitch is going to be for you. Not her... You getting all of this?"

He stopped nodding and tried to think of any other breeds to ask about. "Yeah... What about... Thai bitches? Or... Indian bitches?"

Yet another audible sigh left Frank's mouth. "Look. Just stick with what I said."

"Okay okay." Vincent backed up jokingly with his hands up.

Frank glanced at his wrist watch. "Anyway. I gotta get going. Tacos for dinner tonight. Text me after you pick one up. Got it?"

"Yeah yeah." Vincent agreed as he waved Frank off.

Saturday. 3:43 a.m. Vincent could not sleep. There was just too much pent-up excitement and anticipation for the trip to the shelter in the morning. Instead, he thought of all the potential names for it and all the things he wanted to do with it. There were so many adventures he wanted to have with a bitch. This was something he wanted for years. Kate was not okay with it before last weekend. It was really surprising that she became fine with it after all this time. Vincent still was not quite certain what caused her to change stance on this, but it did not really matter at this point. The important thing to Vincent was that he was finally going to get his very own bitch in a few hours. Chinese, Japanese, Thai, or whatever. Pure-bred or mutt. Younger or older. He was going to love it no matter what it was.

With his eyes shut and boyish smile still intact, Vincent waited for the new dawn to arrive.