Man's Best Friend - 02

Story Info
A man looks to adopt an Asian woman as a pet.
2.3k words
3.88
15.8k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 12/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2.

Saturday. 8:00 a.m. Vincent restlessly looked through the window of the main entrance for anyone to walk by and open up. About a minute in, the receptionist strolled up to the door and welcomed Vincent and Kate in, although it felt much longer to him.

The two were handed a clipboard with some forms to fill out. Typical paperwork. It was not much, but Vincent gave up on it after just writing their names. The rest was placed upon Kate's lap. She expected this, but let out a bothered sigh nonetheless, which went unnoticed by Vincent. His attention wandered off into the endless possible adventures that he and his bitch could have. One of the daydreamed adventures compelled him to realize how under-prepared he was.

So, his attention pivoted and his eyes darted around the sterile lobby to take in any potentially helpful information. There was a brochure rack in the far corner, but just as he was about to get up to make his way over, a young lady came by to bring them to where the bitches were kept. That lit up his face. Vincent immediately shifted and focused on the staff person's introduction, which consisted of shelter rules, what to expect when adopting, and the return policy. Most of the words went to waste, however. As they made their way towards the kennels, Kate was still finishing up the forms, while Vincent's attention bounced around the hallway.

Then, they arrived. There were so many rolls. Each with individually-caged bitches. The place was concrete and metal. Slightly damp. The only comforts were the little beds and blankets on the ground. Despite the crude surroundings, Vincent felt like a child in a toy store. He wanted to bring one home and give it a warm and happy place to be, and save it from this dread. So, just as a child might in a toy store, Vincent made his way through each and every aisle to find a bitch he could call his own.

There were many contenders.

Debbie. A young Korean bitch. Only 19 years old. Tiny little thing. Extra small. Very short and skinny, but had a huge infectious smile that could brighten up any room. And her big sparkling eyes were gems to cherish. Despite that, Debbie was surrendered to the shelter because the family that previously had her didn't want to deal with her anymore, citing that the miniscule bitch was practically bipolar. They claimed that she would be the sweetest thing in the world in one moment, but would turn into a snappy little demon in the next. The staff member all but confirm this. However, a note on Debbie's chart indicated that she responded well to a strong leader and had an extraordinary warm and tight pussy. This bitch would likely be a lot of work, but the payoff should be very well worth the time and effort.

Ella. A 27-year old Chinese bitch. This adorable thing was not quite as little as Debbie but certainly in the petite category, as well. Certainly had some curves in the right places and a complete sweetheart. She had a bubbly smile the moment Vincent appeared. Her face brushed up against the cage to allow him to pet her. Soft skin and silky hair. He pictured cozy days indoors with this cutie. The pattering of raindrops and aroma of fresh coffee would pair perfectly with the touch and comfort of Ella. It felt like a connection was already forming. That relaxing thought unfortunately was disrupted by a grim piece of information on her chart: Ella had cancer. Although there was options for treatment, adoption of this darling also meant taking on heartbreak and cost. It was tough walking away from Ella, but he eventually did.

Rei. An older Japanese one. 35 years old. Usually, bitches over 30 that were previously owned require little to no training. The owners that surrendered them most likely at least house-trained them. The opposite was typically true for older bitches that were never with an owner. Teaching old bitches took patience and discipline. Rei fell in the former category. Her previous owner surrendered her to the shelter just last week. There was no explanation as to why. It was a head scratcher for the staff. This bitch had luscious breasts and a plump bottom. Incredibly well-mannered. Rei sat obediently on her heels during Vincent's entire visit. Her chart even indicated that she was adept in sucking cock and taking it deep into her throat, and did so on command. Vincent had reservations though. The main one was that Rei might be too attached to the previous owner. He wanted to be number one in the heart of the bitch he adopted. To a lesser extent, Vincent preferred to bring home one that was younger and more playful. So, although Rei was great, she didn't quite match up to what he had dreamt up.

As fate would have it, Vincent came across 'the one' in the very last aisle.

Vicky. 18 years old. A dainty little Chinese bitch. Vincent was drawn to this one. Her big innocent eyes, small bunny-like nose, and lovely luscious lips. Her aura of purity and honesty. Her undying youthfulness. Even the way she cautiously approached Vincent was endearing. At 22, Vincent saw himself growing old with this bitch by his side. When he noticed the ragged bedding on the cold cement ground by her delicate almost-elfin feet, he felt a slosh of dismay hit him. Vincent knew right then and there that Vicky was the one. The name even felt right. 'Vicky' was not on any of the lists created in his mind over the past week, but that did not matter. 'Vicky' was perfect.

Soon after the decision was made, Vincent and Kate hurried through the adoption paperwork and loaded Vicky into the backseat. In the car and homebound, Vincent's excitement was overflowing and on full display. His head turned back constantly to check on Vicky, while his mouth went on and on about all the things that needed to happen once they reach home. Training needed to begin. The sleeping area needed to be set up. The food and water bowl needed filling.

On the other hand, Kate was rather neutral about this. The pet was for Vincent. She just hoped the bitch will be well-behaved and will not make any messes. Essentially every response Kate offered alluded to the ground rules they have agreed upon earlier in the week.

Other than the occasional mew, Vicky kept to herself. Her bewildered eyes studied the two up front and her ears tried to make sense of all the noises they were making. It was clear from the lack of consequential reactions that this Chinese bitch was never trained and had no idea what the Vincent was saying to her. Although it appeared that she at least understood that 'Vicky' was in reference to her.

Once parked in the driveway, the door was opened up to let Vicky out. Her bare feet stepped out onto the lush front lawn. The pretty little Chinese bitch's proportionally small, but perky, breasts had a slight bounce to them on the way down. She took in a deep breath to get a feel for this place. The scent of fresh cut grass was enlivening. A soft breeze enveloped her free, naked body. She felt her nipples erecting and goosebumps forming on her body. Her delicate hands brushed aside that beautiful hazel hair and curious eyes took in a clear view of the home she not yet know. It felt pleasant and safe.

Vincent smiled with content as he lightly petted her head. "Come here," he said as his hands transitioned to placing a white leather collar with a gold buckle around her neck. The bitch turned to look at him in confusion but did not stop him.

With the adoption paperwork in hand, Kate made her way towards the front door. "Make sure she goes before coming in," she warned before shutting the door behind her.

Vincent did not respond. Not that he had a chance to. He went back to what he was doing. Click. The matching leash clipped onto the snug collar around Vicky's neck. "Do you need to go?" he asked with a gentle tug to get her attention.

The Chinese bitch looked at him blankly. No response.

"And, so, the training begins," the proud owner stated to himself.

Still, the bitch had no clue as to what he was saying.

"Let's go," Vincent directed with another slight tug. This time, he lead her towards the old tree in the middle of lawn. "Go on."

The little bitch looked around the tree. Circled it a few times. With plenty of slack in the leash, he watched her go about. She could do this all night and he would not have minded. Vincent was with his very own Chinese bitch, and that was all that mattered in this moment.

The two wandered throughout the property. The fenced backyard. The garden in the side yard. Along the driveway and up to the garage. It gave Vicky a sense of where the boundaries where. Eventually, the Chinese bitch did do as he intended. In the far corner of the backyard, on a patch of grass by the fire pit, she gracefully lowered down onto her knees and sat back on her heels. The bitch scanned the area once more for good measure, then spread her knees apart and relieved herself. Her eyes remained on alert as a light trickle was let out. Vincent looked over her with a proud smile.

His hand reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone. Vincent snapped a picture of his bitch while she was still on her knees and sent it with a message to Frank: 'Adopted a Chinese one. Her name is Vicky. She just went for the first time in the back of the house.'

Frank fired a message right back: 'What!! Good shit dude. You picked up a pretty one. Bring it over tomorrow. She can meet mine.'

Vincent rubbed Vicky's cheeks as he admired her beauty. It has been some time since he was smiling this much. He turned around and started making his way inside with his leashed bitch following along promptly. Before he reached the backdoor, he replied to Frank: 'Yeah be there around 2:00.'

Sunday. 2:24 p.m. Vincent strolled up to Frank's door with Vicky behind him. He was filled to the brim with excitement. Ready to show off his Chinese bitch for the first time. His knock on the door was rhythmic and upbeat.

"It's unlocked!" Frank shouted out from the couch.

With that, Vincent entered. "Hey," he greeted with one hand in the air and the other leading Vicky on the leash.

"She looks good! You can have her off leash in here by the way. It's cool. They can meet each other in a bit." He was, of course, referring to his Vietnamese bitch. The one that was on its knees between his legs, with its lips wrapped around his fully erect cock.

Vincent unclipped Vicky to allow her to roam. She did not go very far though. The Chinese bitch only explored the living room then found a high-pile rug to rest on. Despite having a mouth stuffed with cock, the Vietnamese bitch let out a brief, barely audible growl when Vicky settled on there.

"What's her name?" Vincent asked as he watched the Vietnamese bitch's head bob up and down Frank's shaft. He wondered if he could train Vicky to suck cock like that. 'Hopefully,' he thought to himself. Shortly after though, doubt and the thought of Rei seeped into his mind. Vincent liked how the Vietnamese bitch consistently took the hard cock deep into its throat each time it went down, and loved hearing it borderline gag over and over. Practically facefucked itself.

"Jenni," Frank answered while his hand lightly landed on top of its head. "Watch this. Jenni, pray harder."

With that command given, the Vietnamese bitch picked up the pace significantly. Its hands held onto his thighs for support as it impaled its little mouth with his cock. The intensity was remarkable. A protruding bulge from its throat formed and reformed by the second. The sound of the gagging bitch filled the room.

Vincent watched with envy. He wanted Vicky to be able to do that.

Not much later, Frank's hand went from lightly placed on its head to full-on pressed down. The bitch's body squirmed in place as its helpless head remained held against his crotch. With the entire length of his cock shoved in, his cum flooded her throat in four spurts. There was too much. It not only filled her up, but spilled out of her obediently mouth. Cum overflowed from tiny gaps of space between its lips and the bottom of his shaft. Two short consecutive coughs later, cum found its way up and out her nose. When he finally released his grip, the Vietnamese bitch gasped for air with cum running and dripping off its face.

Frank followed up and wiped the slop off his cock with her forehead and hair. The Vietnamese bitch was an utter mess, but no complaints. It just sat there and attempted to catch its breath.

"Fuck. Sorry. I should've waited until after you left. I need to clean this up or it's going to get on everything and stain. You are welcome to kick it while I do that though." Frank started looking around for paper towels.

Vincent was a tad peeved. Just a tad. He barely arrived. This visit was basically pointless, but figured he should spend the Sunday training his new bitch anyway. "Nah. No big deal. I'll take Vicky for a walk. It's a nice day out." And with that, he clipped the leash back on and left Frank to do his thing.

A lingering thought stayed with Vincent as he made his way to the car: 'Was Rei the better choice?'