Mantua - A Man's World Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She opened her mouth to scream. But as soon as she opened her mouth a tentacle squirmed its way between her teeth and into her mouth, stifling her shriek. The feeler forced its way further into her mouth, pushing against the back of her throat and making her gag.

Meanwhile, more and yet more of these foul green tentacles encircled every inch of her body. More and more around her arms and legs, body and breasts until she was held fast, immobile within their gristly embrace until Skyann could struggle no more. She noticed that these slimy tentacles had purple tips with a little slit on the end that looked similar to a human penis. Horror and disgust filled her as those tentacles at the top of her body started squirming up and stroking against her boobs. The little openings on two of the feelers opened wide and started sucking her nipples. Her teats betrayed her by becoming stiff under their attentions and the foully exciting sensation was a travesty of pleasure. Then her horror increased beyond anything she had ever experienced as the stronger tentacles below pulled her legs apart. Wider and wider until her privates were fully opened. And then her horror increased again when one of these tendrils out of the dozens holding her in place slipped up between her legs and pushed against her vagina.

"No," she mentally shrieked, "This cannot be happening!"

But the tentacle pushed up inside her vaginal canal despite her useless struggles. Then another slipped further down between her legs until it reached her tightly clenched anus. But it thrust against her opposition until it was within her rectum sending sickening sensations in its wake. Then it forced its way deeper and deeper further up and into her bowels. And still it carried on impossibly further up into her colon. Her mind was screaming with silent terror.

Under this assault, a stream of hot urine flowed out over the tentacles exploring between her legs. Skyann looked down at the churning sea beyond the stack, wanting this to be the last thing she ever saw in this life but then closed her eyes, knowing this was the end of her sanity and life.

Still others tentacles came. A tendril touched the sensitive nub of her clit and started touching and caressing her; its slimy touch obscenely disgusting yet so intimate. Others ran along the swollen folds of her labia. Meanwhile, those feelers wrapped around her bosom massaged those full orbs while those clamped onto her tits continued suckling, the suction elongating her nips more than ever before. Yet others massaged the sensitive places on the back of her knees and her inner thighs sending waves of repulsion and disgust but also ecstasy to her brain.

Despite the fear and repugnance making her mind sheer away from her plight under the pressure she also experienced poisonous pleasure as aphrodisiacs in the tentacles' ooze set her mind on fire. Her body twisted and writhed in its bondage as the slimy, oozing tentacles held her tight yet also molested her naked body. Then those tentacles lodged deep within her body -- her mouth, vagina and anus -- started pulsing and ramming in and out. One part of her mind screamed out while another, more central part, couldn't help but respond to the sensations overwhelming her body. Sweat poured from her, mixing with the tentacles' goo. Her eyes widened as her spirit betrayed her, replying with utmost sexual desire to the behemoth's invasion of her most intimate spaces.

The tentacles thrust in and out slowly at first then quicker and quicker, their ooze oiling her holes, mixing with her own juices, still quicker and more forcefully ramming into her body with each thrust. Each thrust increased the strength of her feelings and step by step her sexual feelings overpowered her until she became a being of pure sinful need, yearning for the tentacles' gristly touch.

As the throbbing tentacle tips pistoned in and out of her vagina and anus, Skyann wanted to scream out in ecstasy at the magnitude of her pleasure mixed with hurt yet her mouth was still full with the throbbing tendril that was deep-throating her yet the slime it was exuding was stopping her from choking. And all the time her tits and clit and pussy were being caressed by the tentacles' tips. Her back arced with expectation as nauseating feelings overwhelmed her. No previous lover had ever given her anything approaching this level of sexual excitement.

And yet, these sensations were merely the prelude to the crescendo that overwhelmed her mind as the tentacle's tips brought her to an earth-shattering orgasm. It seemed as if every atom of her body exploded in the heat of ecstasy as her climax roared through her, shattering her consciousness, her mind blown away yet still focused on her needs. She would have cried out except that the tendril in her mouth was blocking her screams. Skyann's orgasm knew no bounds, her mind given over to the sickeningly delightful feelings racing throughout her body and brain. She wanted it to end -- she wanted it to carry on for eternity.

***

Colfax crouched behind the boulders. Like the women he was shocked and disgusted by this gigantic kraken monster summoned from the depths. He hunkered down in his place of safety, unable to move, his limbs trembling as his eyes were unable to make sense of what they were seeing. It was truly horrible. Then the multitude of tentacles reached out and enfolded most of the women in their slimy grasp. Time was running out and he still couldn't move, trapped by his own base fears. He watched aghast as tentacles wrapped themselves around Skyann's body as well as others and the women all seemed to twist and writhe in their grip, whether in passion or terror he wasn't sure.

He watched in horror as the monster's powerful tentacles raised Skyann up into the air. Several other women were also entwined in its grasp. They carried the squirming, shaking women over to the edge of the rock shelf. If they carried them over, then all his plans would be for nothing and Skyann would be devoured by that kraken.

He looked away for an instant, trying to psyche himself up. Despite the fear filling his mind he knew he had to act now. This was what all his life had been leading up to. He blew Wighere's whistle, again and again, the shrill sound rising above the noises of the women's screams and the sea lashing the base of the rocks. With a roar of anger, the adrenalin rage flooding out his terror, he erupted out from behind the boulders, drawing his short sword as he did so.

He ran over the rough shelf and swung the sword at the closest tendril. The monofilament edge sliced through the tentacle's hide and flesh as if they were insubstantial. The tentacle's end fell to the ground and thrashed in its death-throes. Foul, black ichor spurted from the ends and he instinctively stepped away from it, fearing to get that goo on his skin. As the ichor landed on the wet stone it hissed and bubbled like acid. From below resounded a bellow of rage and pain from the kraken's maw. Colfax stepped forward and hacked away at the tentacles encircling Skyann until the monster dropped her body and she lay, shivering with what looked like fear and ecstasy, amid a litter of sliced-off tentacles.

But other women were in mortal danger, too. He saw several nearby in the grip of many tentacles and he chopped through the tentacles holding them all with ease. The monster bellowed and roared with pain and fury and more black ichor spurted out from the wounds, hissing on the wet rocks. Once again, his sword arm swung and swung, freeing a taller, paler woman. But still more women were ensnared and now the monster was dragging them over the edge. He freed most of them but a couple was lost and he bitterly regretted his fear and delay earlier.

He hurried back to Skyann and held her in his arms. She moaned and thrashed in whatever nightmare was filling her mind. He stood by the shelf's edge and looked down. The huge kraken had disappeared beneath the waves leaving only a mass of bubbles and black slime on the surface. But, more importantly, he watched as Wighere's longship rowed out from its hiding place behind the sea stack and, gathering speed, aimed itself at the pirate's catamaran like an avenging arrow. Several of the Northmen fired arrows at the pirates on deck.

Immediately, he saw the pirates rush to raise anchor and trim the sails while the priests looked on aghast as they saw their mutilated goddess with hacked off limbs. The gong fell silent. The pirate ship started making headway but it was too late. With a resounding crash, the longship smashed into the pirate catamaran's hull. At once seawater surged into the port hull's hole while the masts shivered. With loud yells and swinging axes, hatchets and swords the longship's crew leaped aboard the catamaran and set about the pirates. Most of the pirates put up a stiff fight but such was the fury of the bearded Northmen that it was a foregone conclusion and one by one or two by two the pirates died. Colfax saw Wighere himself cut down the pirate chief. The priests of Tiamat looked on in doubt and horror. A few joined the fray but they were no fighters and also met their end on the bloody decks. They were the lucky ones. Most of the priests, seeing how the battle was going, leaped overboard and started swimming to another sea stack.

None made it. Tentacles, more and more of them, some injured and leaking ichor, erupted out of the waters and snagged the screaming priests dragging them all beneath the waves. The waters roiled for a while and bubbles rose to the surface but soon all was still.

"Let's see how you like getting sacrificed to Tiamat," Colfax said to himself.

He spat his contempt over the sea stack's cliff wall then turned to the rescued women who were all huddled together for comfort and warmth. He was glad to see that Fraena and her maids were safe. Wighere would be pleased. Even Skyann was regaining consciousness now and was struggling to sit up, aided by a couple of others. The women looked at him with gratitude.

"We owe you our lives," Fraena said. He was struck by her grace and poise even under these circumstances and she made no attempt to cover her nudity but stood proudly before him like an equal. He was struck by her indomitable spirit.

There was a hail from below and Colfax looked down the stack to the churning seas. He saw Wighere standing by the prow of his longship. A couple of men climbed up the cliff face with ropes around them. Once up on the ledge, they set up a harness and one by one started lowering down the trembling women until everyone was back on board.

Wighere clasped Colfax's arm.

"You saved the Earl's daughter. We cannot thank you enough. There will always be a welcome at the Earl's hearth and mine, too."

Wighere broke away and the longship steered through the sea stacks and past the now burning pirate catamaran. Smoke billowed upwards and even as they watched, its blazing mast fell into the sea with a loud hiss. Colfax leaned against the bulwark and thought. What did he have to return to​​​? What would await him back on the Convolvulus and afterwards? If he went back to the starship it would be back to the usual routine. Eventually he might get promoted to Half-Captain in the future but it was unlikely he'd climb any higher. Then he'd retire on a pension to do what? Private security? Work at his brother's droid dealership? Asteroid mining with his crazy uncle who wasted a lot of time searching for alien artifacts? It didn't appeal.

Or remain here on Mantua? Vanish somewhere and go native on this world? See what adventures came his way? Set up his own harem; nothing excessive, just a dozen or two. He grinned at the thought and felt his cock twitch upwards.

His thoughts were interrupted by a timid voice behind him. Turning around he beheld two nude women kneeling on the deck with their knees spread wide, fully exposing their sexes. The one to the right was slightly older being in her mid-twenties with full breasts and child-bearing hips while the one on her left was lissome and willowy like a dancer.

The dancer nudged the older girl with her elbow. "Go on," she whispered.

The woman coughed. "Excuse us, mentor. Thank you for saving us from that awful monster. It shows how strong and powerful you are." She knelt forwards and kissed his feet. "We were wondering, if you wanted, if you'd take us on in your harem? The pirates killed our previous mentor. We'll be really good and give you no trouble at all."

"And you can impregnate me if you want," said the dancer casting her eyes down. "I'd like to give you lots of daughters and sons."

Livia hurried over and narrowed her eyes at the women.

"If you take these sluts on, just remember that I'm your first girl, mentor," she hissed.

That decided him.

"Of course I'd be delighted to take you on into my harem," he said. With that, he took the little communicator out of his pouch, stamped on it and threw it overboard. It made barely a splash.

He called Skyann over from where she had been napping on a pile of fleeces. She now wore a man's tunic for warmth.

"I've decided. I'm not going back to the Convolvulus. I'm staying on Mantua so if they want me, they'll have to track me down. But what do you want to do? If you wish to return, I'll give you money and maybe you'll survive by yourself until then or you can find a man who'll keep you safe. Or you can stay with me and join my harem -- with all that means. So it's up to you; I'll let you decide your own future."

Skyann blinked and looked up at him. She was in two minds -- whether to return to her career or to stay on Mantua with this brave, powerful man who had rescued her.

"Colfax, I want to...," she began.

A loud cry from Praenur up in the mast top interrupted what she was about to say.

"Sails ahead! Two, no three; five at least. I think the pirate fleet's come out!"

To be continued...

12