Manuel and Niha Go to the Sex Beach

Story Info
Submissive guy gets shared as a sex toy by his dom girl.
1.6k words
4.25
6.9k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 07/16/2023
Created 06/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Manuel and Niha walked hand in hand along the sandy shoreline of a clothing-optional adults-only beach. The warmth of the sun caressed their skin, creating a sensual atmosphere that stirred the desires within Manuel.

Niha, adorned in a small two-piece bikini, exuded a captivating aura of confidence and allure. Her sun-kissed skin glowed under the golden rays, accentuating the contours of her toned body. The bikini, revealing just enough to tantalize the imagination, showcased her womanly curves with grace and elegance. Niha's shapely thighs and sculpted legs completed the picture of an alluring goddess, exuding confidence and sensuality.

Manuel, her submissive husband, was wearing nothing but sunscreen and a small towel covering his waist. His member throbbed with arousal and anticipation inside the towel.

As they strolled, the occasional glimpse of nude bodies only heightened his arousal. This beach was not just clothing optional, it was a "lifestyle" beach or sex beach. There were no limits here. Visitors could be as they please, either clothed or unclothed, engaging in carnal pleasures or just watching. Some visitors were already playing with each other in the sand. Bodies glistened with sweat under the sun, engaging in a hedonistic dance that blurred the boundaries between fantasy and reality.

Niha, ever aware of her husband's submissive desires, smiled mischievously. She could sense his need pulsating through him, and she delighted in teasing and playing with his desires. Her fingers traced delicate patterns on his inner thigh, teasingly close to his throbbing erection.

"Such a naughty boy, Manuel," Niha purred, her voice dripping with seduction. "You can't help but get so hard in public, can you?

Does the thought of being pleasured in such a public place get you aroused you, Manuel?" Niha whispered, her voice dripping with seduction. She delighted in the way his body quivered under her touch, his submissive nature exposed for all to see.

As fate would have it, they spotted Sweety, a young woman from their apartment complex, sunbathing a short distance away. Sweety's eyes widened in surprise as she noticed Manuel's unmistakable erection. Sweety, adorned in a revealing sundress that barely grazed her mid-thighs, exuded an irresistible allure. Her ample curves strained against the fabric, accentuating her well-endowed figure, drawing every eye that passed her way.

Unable to contain her intrigue, Sweety approached Niha and Manuel, her voice filled with wonder. "How do you keep Manuel so incredibly hard, Niha? It's simply fascinating."

Niha's mischievous grin grew wider, and with a swift motion, she pulled away the towel that barely concealed Manuel's pulsating member, exposing him fully to Sweety's astonished gaze. Sweety's cheeks flushed with a mix of surprise and lust, her eyes fixated on the glorious display before her.

Sweety's voice trembled with anticipation as she tentatively asked Niha, "May I... touch him?"

Niha, reveling in her dominant role and the opportunity to share Manuel's submission, granted Sweety permission with a nod. "Of course, Sweety. He is here for our pleasure. Touch him and do as you please."

Sweety's touch began with a delicate exploration of Manuel's erect penis, her fingertips tracing its every contour. Emboldened by Niha's words, she grew bolder, her touch becoming more confident and dominant, sending waves of pleasure coursing through Manuel's entire being. His breath hitched; his body on the edge of ecstasy.

Driven to desperation, Manuel pleaded, his voice filled with longing, "Please, Sweety, grant me release. I beg of you."

Sweety, drunk on the power she held over him, reveled in the game of pleasure and denial. With cruel delight, she brought him close to the precipice of climax, only to withdraw her touch, denying him the satisfaction he craved. Again and again, she tormented him, prolonging his pleasure and intensifying his desire.

A wicked smile played upon Sweety's lips as she posed a question, her voice dripping with dominance. "Do you want to be our sex toy, Manuel?" she asked, her eyes glittering with authority, looking at Niha who nodded.

Manuel's response was immediate and filled with submission. "Yes, Sweety. I want to be your sex toy."

Sweety's touch shifted, her hands skillfully toying with Manuel's balls, inflicting playful swats upon his pulsating member. His body trembled with both pleasure and sweet pain, wholly under Sweety's control.

The thought of being laid bare, his throbbing erection on full display, being used like a plaything sent a surge of arousal through him. Deep down, he craved the thrill of being seen in such a helpless and lascivious state, adding a layer of forbidden pleasure to his submissive desires.

As the pleasure and pain became too much to handle, Manuel attempted to withdraw from Sweety's tantalizing touch, Niha seized control, her firm grip on his erect member ensuring he remained in place. She turned him around to face Sweety once more, offering a new perspective for their play.

"Oh, Sweety, can you believe how horny Manuel gets when he's exposed like this?" Niha purred, a mischievous glint in her eyes. "He loves being our little plaything in public, don't you, Manuel? She grabbed his jaw and kissed him. Manuel nodded barely. "Remember, you are my toy and i shared it with her. Now you obey her" she added, her voice dripping with dominance. Sweety chuckled softly, her gaze locked on Manuel's flushed face. "I love seeing him squirm and beg for release. He's a real submissive" she remarked, a wicked grin playing on her lips.

With a wicked glint in her eyes, Niha demonstrated an alternative way to pleasure Manuel, her fingers expertly fondling his buttocks and trailing tantalizingly close to his tight, vulnerable asshole. Manuel squirmed under her touch, his thoughts and sensations entangled in a whirlwind of pleasure and submission.

Sweety, emboldened by the scene unfolding before her, stepped closer, positioning herself behind Manuel. Her hands skillfully roamed, one hand exploring both his throbbing penis and the other one his tantalizingly forbidden entrance. His voice quivered with need as he begged Sweety, "Please, give me release. I need it so badly."

With skilled precision, she expertly stroked the head of his hard penis, her touch igniting waves of pleasure that consumed him. Building up the intensity, she brought him to the precipice of climax, skillfully manipulating him until he could no longer hold back, succumbing to an explosive release that left him breathless and utterly satisfied.

In a blissful release, Manuel succumbed to the overwhelming pleasure, his body shuddering as he ejaculated under Sweety's expert touch. The pinnacle of his pleasure was met with a swift reprimand, as Sweety punished him with a series of tight spanks upon his quivering buttocks.

Breathless and grateful, Manuel looked up at Sweety, his voice filled with sincerity. "Thank you for the release, Sweety. I wish I could repay you?"

Sweety's eyes sparkled with wicked desire as she pulled up her skirt, revealing her bareness beneath. A command hung in the air as she directed Manuel's attention to her wet and eager pussy. "Lick me, Manuel. Lick me until I reach climax."

Manuel looked at Niha as if asking her permission, Niha locked eyes with him and nodded, her voice low and sultry. "Go ahead, Manuel. Show her just how well you serve us, I have shared you with her as my sex toy. You have to obey all her commands." she commanded, her dominant tone sending shivers down Manuel's spine.

Without hesitation, Manuel lowered himself, his tongue eagerly diving into the folds of Sweety's womanhood. Sweety, holding him firmly by the hair, guided his every movement, her dominance evident in her commanding grip.

Driven by his submissive nature and the intoxicating desire to please, Manuel lavished Sweety's pussy with his oral ministrations. His tongue danced and explored, pushing Sweety ever closer to the edge of ecstasy.

Sweety's moans grew louder, her grip on Manuel's hair tightening, as she approached the precipice of climax. With a command that brooked no resistance, she directed him to continue until she reached the peak of pleasure.

As Sweety's orgasm crashed over her, her body trembling with ecstasy, she issued another command, her voice filled with authority. "Lick it all up, Manuel.."

Obediently, Manuel complied, his tongue eagerly lapping up Sweety's essence, his submission to her desires on full display. He relished in the taste, savoring every drop, as Sweety basked in the afterglow of her release.

Sweety turned to Niha, a glint of curiosity in her eyes. "And what about you, Niha? Does Manuel also pleasure you in that way?"

Niha nodded, a wicked smile gracing her lips. "Oh, yes. He pleases me in every way imaginable. You know what drives him wild? Showing him my ass. He really likes to lick it."

Niha's desire for exploration knew no bounds as she pulled Manuel's face towards her ample buttocks. Her voice carried the weight of command as she ordered him to worship her tight asshole and thick ass.

Manuel's enthusiasm knew no bounds as he obeyed, his tongue eagerly delving into Niha's most intimate regions. His submission to Niha's desires and his role as her sex toy and slave were on full display as he brought her to orgasm.

Niha's body trembled with the intensity of her orgasm, waves of pleasure coursing through her. Panting heavily, she turned her attention to Manuel, her voice husky with satisfaction. She ran her hand through his hair. "Mmm, good job, my sextoy," she praised, her words dripping with a mix of appreciation and dominance. Manuel's heart swelled with a mix of pride and subservience, knowing that he had pleased Sweety and Niha and fulfilled his role as her obedient plaything.

The beach bore witness to their uninhibited desires as Manuel, Niha, and Sweety reveled in the unbridled pleasure that bound them together. They surrendered to their deepest urges, their bodies entwined in a dance of dominance, submission, and relentless gratification.