All Comments on 'Mao Cun & Qing'

by redtoad

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
your story brought memories

as a "white" who married a chinese woman, your story brings me many pleasurable moments, thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Chinese Guy Loved My Wife's Blonde Pubes

When my wife was 15, she dated a Chinese guy a year older. She lived, we still live, in a small town with only a few Chinese families. After dating a month or so they got to the heavy petting stage. He was the first guy she let see her naked. He was awed with her blonde pubes. They never had intercourse but he talked her into letting him trim and shave her. He kept her blonde pubes.

After they broke up she heard that he had showed her Blonde pubes to his oriental buddies to prove he had been with a true blonde. We have been married 30 years and when we met any of the oriental guys uptown they still greet her with "Hi Blondie"

duddle146duddle146almost 18 years ago
Exotic Asia!

Redtoad,

What a wonderful sensuous story. What is it about Asian women that make them so sexually attractive? Caucasian women are so beautiful and desirable; but, Asian females, expecially Chinese females are so exotically erotic. What a lovely read!

hongluobohongluoboalmost 17 years ago
nifty story

Living in Beijing for the past 12 years, I have heard stories of a similar nature to yours, but this has never happened to me... probably because i am married to a Singaporean who keeps a sharp eye out on me :O

I really loved your Alicia's mother story and wish you had continued it here... it held such promise and was sooo Nanyang!! All your stories are Bagus!! and this Ah Mo Gui is loving them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
a familiar story...

Some might doubt the reality of your situation, but I know it is true and can happen to people who deeply love each other. Thank you for telling this lovely experience.

Although it involves a buxom blond woman, I find myself in similar circumstances to Mao. This has continued for nearly 5 years now, and I always feel so honored to be a part of their marriage. Her husband allows us a weekend together from time to time, most recently at a beautiful respite in the Wine Country. I am so proud to be with her as she is half my age and very beautiful. I have stopped wondering why she choose me as I am not exceptionally handsome or wealthy. The relationship is what it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story. Hope to see continuation of this adventure

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous