All Comments on 'Mapping New Territory'

by proseinagarden

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
ComingUpSmellingLikeRosesComingUpSmellingLikeRosesover 1 year ago

This was so hot!!! Fluff and dominance and something I really want to try! Can't wait to read more from you.

SomaSlaveSomaSlaveover 1 year ago

All I can say is, "Wow!" The pacing is perfect: not only is Suzie being edged, so is the reader. I was drawn into the sensuality and was pushing as hard as Suzie for Moriah to cut to the chase. The way you drew the reader into the action was brilliant. This is how a slow build up should be done.

MigbirdMigbirdover 1 year ago

Erotically intense and fun, even tongue in cheek piece. You’ve created two interesting, believable characters who clearly enjoy one another. And we get to know each a bit more here. Might be argued that within good erotic fiction sex tells the story; the story reflected in the sex — can even be outrageous debauchery but never gratuitous, rather weaved within to where story and character relations “told” through the sex. You do that well. Title perfect and liked in particular the line: “I was teaching her to enjoy herself.”

proseinagardenproseinagardenover 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks for your kind words @Migbird, @SomaSlave, and @ComingUpSmellingLikeRoses!

@Migbird I almost named the story “Stimulation Nation” I’m so happy I didn’t! That’s a horrible title.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userproseinagarden@proseinagarden
Happy Oscars watch night, everyone! Shout out to Nyad! Annette Bening and Jodie Foster being buddies forever? Yes! :) Hopefully, the queerness shines through today but, either way, I will be watching Anya Taylor-Joy AVIDLY… Cillian Murphy is always awesome! *clap* My quick...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES