Mapping New Territory

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was working my way up, taking an eternity while I enjoyed the taste, her beauty marks, and the twitch of muscles under my tongue. I finally reached the soft skin of the underside of her breasts where I sucked harshly. Leaning back, I looked at my handiwork. An angry red spot that hopefully turned into a decent hickey later. Her neck and cheeks were flushed and she looked at me with hooded eyes. I smiled at her as I swiped at her center again and took her juices into my mouth. She bucked violently at the sight and shut her eyes tightly. Running slow hands over her front, I reached her breasts as I started to lick her neck and shoulders.

She gripped my hair tightly and moved her hips up and down, touching nothing. My tongue made her head move this way and that as she wanted to give me space to work. She eventually pulled at my hair to kiss me breathlessly. She panted into my mouth and I licked her lips. She crushed her lips to mine and I teased her, kissing her deeply then pulling back so she followed. I was breaking out all the stops, every single thing we've ever done making out and then some. When I leaned back and looked in her eyes, she grinned up at me and I grinned back.

"Fuck, Mor. Do whatever you want. This is--wow..." She tried to kiss me and I denied her.

"Glad you approve." I murmured in a whiskey dark voice. She groaned and my heart pulled at my center somehow. I sucked on her pulse point harshly all the way to her earlobe as I took another wet swipe at her center. I worked my way down again and got to the main event. I licked a nipple slowly, building up pressure and squeezing the globe in my hand. She gasped and moaned. I expressed my enjoyment with muffled moans and hums. My other hand caressed everywhere, sometimes wedging under her body to grab her ass and caress the sensitive skin above her crack.

Shifting to lay at her side, I opened her legs wide to get at the soft skin of her thighs. I placed my teeth over her tall nipple and pulled back. She screamed and fisted the sheets roughly.

I gave her nipple a break and moved my mouth along the underside of a thigh, sucking and licking.

"Ah! Oh my--" She exclaimed. Her whole leg trembled in my grip as I sucked.

Next, was the soft skin where thigh met center. One side then the other. She smelled wonderful and I was denying myself almost as much as I was denying her at this point. I licked straight up into the valley of her breasts again and worked on the other nipple now, keeping the previous one stimulated with my fingers. I pulled at it, twisted, pinched, flicked, everything while I suckled on her other side. She started to roll her body using the leverage her arm gave her and her legs. She really was getting worked up like normal. I exulted and doubled down on the pressure gripping her hip bone harshly then swiping at her clit quickly, just the once. She cried out and pulled me up by the nape of my neck to kiss me desperately. She whimpered into my mouth.

"Are you close, baby?"

"Mhm!" She whimpered, bucking violently. I sat on my heels between her legs and carresed her front, scratching and groping. Finally I took both breasts in my hands and squeezed. "Ugh!" She grunted. I twisted both stiff nipples at the same time in rhythm and she cried out. I could see her pussy contracting in search of some relief and I took one hand and slapped her breast. "Fuck!" She arched straight up and thumped down again. "Mor! Im so--ugh--I'm close!" I grabbed and sped up and flicked and leaned down to suckle in a rapid staccato. She started to tense and levitate. "Ohhhh! Oh! Don't--ahh! Mor! Mor!" She shook her whole body as she came and I leaned back, slowing down my hands to look at the strong contractions of her pussy. The come was leaking out and down her crack.

"Oh my god." I said in awe.

"Oh my god!" She gasped out. "Come here." She pulled my wrist up towards her. I laid on her and her arms snaked around my back to dig into my shoulder blades. She pulled me in for a sloppy kiss and wrapped her legs over my thighs. I grazed her body with mine and felt her stiff nipples against me. She had an after shock and cried out, thumping her head on the bed. "Ah! Still sensitive..." I grinned down at her and licked her neck. Her breathing finally started to even out and she relaxed the nails digging into my bones.

"You were amazing, baby." I pecked her lips once. "You're gorgeous." Another peck. She pulled me to lay on her and my neck touched hers. She caressed my back and I caressed her shoulders.

"Mor?"

"Hm?"

"Fingers...Please? Fingers inside." She gulped and I felt it under my throat. I leaned back and wedged my hand between us, pressing down her pubic bone and touching her rock-hard clit. She cried out and clawed into my back again. I sucked on her neck as I caressed her clit. I picked up the pace as she clung tighter to me and dug my middle and ring fingers into her very wet center. I drove my hips into my hand, ignoring the awkward angle and exertion that was starting to crawl into my body. The back and forth of my fingers made my palm pound her clit over and over again.

It didn't take long for her to come again. She seemed to be on a hair trigger. She screamed and her legs shook against my lower body. I slowed my humping and kissed the top of her chest sweetly.

"Good...You did so well..." I murmured lowly into her chest, vibrating the skin there. Her legs and hands unlocked and she flopped down onto the duvet. I finally felt the sweat and my aching muscles. My mouth was a little achey too. I took my fingers out and looked at the sticky come on them. She breathed deeply and had her eyes closed. "How are you doing?" I asked smugly.

"Ugh...fantastic." I barely heard her broken voice. "No can't talk."

"Wow! I broke your brain. Cool!" She grunted in response again.

I got up and took the edge of the duvet to roll her onto her stomach. She squealed and groaned. I pulled the duvet to center her in the middle again and rolled her over again. I kept doing it until I got it out from under her. She started giggling somewhere in the middle and screamed playfully.

"Mor! What are you doing?"

"The duvet is wet and I want to go to sleep." I covered her again with the dry side of the covers. I padded off to the kitchen to get waters and nipped into the bathroom to wet a washcloth. She was still in the same position I'd left her with her hands over her eyes, rubbing softly. I set the water down on her side and lifted the duvet near her lower body to run the warm cloth over her center. She exhaled sharply as I gently cleaned her up. As I snuggled in next to her, she burrowed into my side, breathing slowly and promptly passing out. I hugged her to me in a flood of emotions. I was throbbing but I breathed in and out to slow my racing heart and just enjoyed her hot naked body against me. If we took a nap now, maybe she'd wake me up my favorite way again. With her mouth on my center.

I couldn't believe we did it. I can die happy now. I'll be sure to tell her or maybe my best friend what I want on my tombstone. The epitaph will read SHE GAVE HER A NIPPLE ORGASM. Crowning achievement of my life! I sighed dramatically.

12