All Comments on 'Maragana Girl Ch. 12'

by caligula97236

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Welcome back

I thoroughly loved the Maragana Girl series and the detail that you put into the story and background of Kim and the country. I did not remember that there was no chapter 12 since I was engrossed in the intrigue of Kim's journey completing her life. I have not read all of your series as I have to remind myself that this is a fantasy, and so have to stop myself from getting caught up in the moment. It sometimes comes to mind that there should be some form of punishment in our country like they have in Danubia but not to the extent of some chapters (Malka's punishment comes to mind in a few later chapters). Reading now about Eveline's journey which seems a bit different but still enjoyable.

shalleycatshalleycatabout 3 years ago

Thank you for the update, I am enjoying rereading the novel. I like the way the characters are built up and progress in their lives.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercaligula97236@caligula97236
621 Followers
I enjoy writing erotic fiction and creating digital art in Poser. My ongoing project consists of a series of interconnected erotic discipline novels that I have illustrated with Poser images. My complete collection of fiction and images can be found at EC's Erotic Art & Fi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES